It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - How will you react?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok enough I call on Admin to end this thread as We all had enough of this condescending child's whining.
So I call every one to consider not feeding this any more attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

"You people create boundries and differences between us...."
This statement by you, magician, sounds as if you're blaming the readers? But I thought that you said the readers were the ones who point the finger and don't take responsibility.....hmm.....
It seems the more say, the more I'm able to see that you have no clue what your talking about. Do you even realize that? Or do you just think that being cryptic is clever, you're like a giddy schoolgirl anxiously awaiting responses. I am able to sense that you are very off balance. That renders you unable to usher in a world of peace and harmony, as you con't even find that in yourself judging from your nonsense. Your foolishness is beginning to bore me.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

It is your method of addressing others that drives them to attack you, and that is no different than calling a homeless man poor.

Example;

[posted by logician magician]
As a have-not, generally, you think of yourselves to be better that the homeless man - this is why you are scum.

Are you implying that it is far-fetched of me to contemplate that perhaps you are purposefully inciting aggressive behaviour for the purpose of promoting your part of the discussion (or perhaps agenda would be a better word)?

Does it insite aggressive behavior in you when I say that you are no better than the homeless man?

You exhibit a certain lack of consideration for the feelings of others, and perhaps this is where you, as a 'have' has a failing.

Feelings are selfishness, and they prohibit advancement in both science and philosophy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby
"You people create boundries and differences between us...."

This statement by you, magician, sounds as if you're blaming the readers? But I thought that you said the readers were the ones who point the finger and don't take responsibility.....hmm.....

Am I blaming the "readers," or am I merely pointing out a group entirely?

It seems the more say, the more I'm able to see that you have no clue what your talking about.

The typical response of a have-not - to create a mental construct that does not know anything of which they speak in relation to the poster.

Do you even realize that?

Again, pretending to be superior. The poster believes that they are better than I because I may not realize something that they do - and in effect, no better than a bum asking for change.

This poster is a have-not who can never understand that we are all equal. This is why the have-nots must be assimilated into the haves.

Or do you just think that being cryptic is clever, you're like a giddy schoolgirl anxiously awaiting responses. I am able to sense that you are very off balance.

Typical have-not reply.

That renders you unable to usher in a world of peace and harmony, as you con't even find that in yourself judging from your nonsense. Your foolishness is beginning to bore me.

Typical have-not reply that doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
Ok enough I call on Admin to end this thread as We all had enough of this condescending child's whining.
So I call every one to consider not feeding this any more attention.

This is a typical response of a have-not who is afraid to face the reality of the situation. They wish to just "end it" or to "ignore it"

Don't worry, dear have-not - you will become better. We will make you better by force, even if you resist.

If you resist too much, you may die however.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Magician, I find it humorous that your response to anything that annoys you that you have no answer for is "typical have-not response". Where is this intellect that you repeatedly claim to have? You mock someone who see's your ruse and suggests the moderator "end it", yet your answer to statements which confuse you ("typical have-not response") is perfectly acceptable? Are we not equal, as you continue to say?
No, you don't understand my point. Let me see if I can help you.....you claim to be involved in the bringing about a pure world, yet you yourself are not pure, as evidenced by your blatent disrespect for your readers. Would it help if I were to compare it to a pig giving birth to a human? Therefore, you cannot give birth to a clean world, because you are unclean as well. There IS going to be a day when a force will bring about the peace the world needs, but no.....you are not that force. You are not the one who is able to do that. Threats, such as yours, are unnecessary by someone who truly has power. It seems you "have-not" the capacity to understand that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby

You mock someone who see's your ruse and suggests the moderator "end it", yet your answer to statements which confuse you ("typical have-not response") is perfectly acceptable? Are we not equal, as you continue to say?

One problem I see, if anyone is aligned with just "ending it" via a MOD, is that, while you or anyone may actually HATE this guy for wht he's saying, to have a mod "end it" would be counter-intuitive to exatly what the majority on here decry. Free Speech....we have to let him have his say, whether or not we like it.

Now, by actually coming back and reading what it IS he has to say in response, is also counter-intuitive, as it is only furthering his original point. HE is gaining control of you.

While you said, and most accurately I predict, that he is like a "giddy schoolgirl" waiting on a response, to further his agenda by responding as well with the same ferver and tenacity that he does, displays some of the same attributes.

He WILL go away if you simply let him go away.

However Mr Magician, to state the following:

Originally posted by logician magician
If you resist too much, you may die however.

Could be taken as a direct threat, of which, a MOD SHOULD intervene, lest something happen between ATS members, one really DOES end up dead, and the ATS consortium be held accountable.

AB1

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
*sigh*
Anything said to logician magician is greeted with a, "That's a normal have-not response" bs. You need to get a life buddy, and start accepting others as your equals, pal.

Even though I don't agree, I will extend my hand in friendship, because quite frankly, you look like you need one right now.

A sincere offer. At least drop the elitist attitude, because that gets on everybody's nerves. If you are really trying to help us, you'd be more sympathetic, and not attempt to rip apart each and every conflicting opinion from your own.

If you were at least trying to help us, you'd suggest for us to change our ways without degrading us and our views. Your "superiority" attitude is what is making people bitter towards you, provoking negative responses, and fueling the fact that you happen to think everyone else is inferior. That is why I think you are a fraud.

Take a chill pill man. My offer still stands.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Afternoon all.

I would like to bring your attention to this thread. Please take a few minutes and read it. Thanks.

Also, I would remind everyone that Courtesy is Mandatory

Now lets get back to discussing the topic, The Final Solution - How will you react?

Thanks for your attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello Logical magician your posts remind me of one of my favorite charachters O'brien from 1984. I have a couple of questions but first I'd like to say I kinda like your points of views and I like the differnce of opinion for a change here.
One of my questions is do you feel the Haves deserve to have the power and money because it makes everyone as a whole better off in the world? Or is it simply the better people simply have the power and money and the have-nots simply don't have it because they naturaly do not deserve it. (Or other of course being a have not I may need to hear a more articulate answer.)
Do you ever feel many of the Haves may be dentrimental to the rest of the haves. Because although they are one of the haves they could use their power and influence into changing the system that supports the haves and keeps grounded the have-nots. (I am not saying there is anything wrong with this system I just feel that it works well. But it is only one of many possible systems.)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Man you still skipped over my post again, what's the matter Op? Is it the fact that you are more disguisting, stupid, and niave than the "have-nots" that you describe. I think it is! For someone of your supposite stature you are very rude and demining. All you do is spread hate, lets see you respond to someones post without being rude and insulting. I suppose with someone of your intellect would find this challenge to hard. I'm really starting to think my girlfriend is right about you, your nothing but a spoiled rich kid enjoying the rise you get out of everyone. I'm calling you out as a FAKE. FAKE human, FAKE elitists, FAKE everything. Do the world a favor and crawl into a hole and don't come out, we need to spread love not hate.

I've been ignoring you because this is the 3rd or 4th time that you have wasted your time.

That is what have-nots do. They waste their time. Instead of trying to get a response from me over and over again, you could have been doing something more beneficial.

Yet, you are drawn into the discussion.

Why?

Why don't you better yourself?

Is there something more worthwhile that you could be doing than replying to this discussion?

I'm drawn to this discussion because oh your lack of care for others, and i'm intrigue as to how another human-being can be so cruel to people who politely respond to your thread.

I better myself everyday by showing love and compation to everyone around me, even the ones who cause strain in my life. I constantly thrive to eliminate hate from my life in every form. IMO this is the best way i could ever better myself.

There is always something better i could do with my time, than being on this site responding to people like yourself. I do this cause i enjoy the open minded discussions, and hearing other people's opionion. There are alot of other things i do with my time, this is just one of them.

Now i took the time to answer your questions, now will you be nice enough to answer mine?

It is always easier in life to turn to hate and anger than love and affection, why don't you try and better yourself by eliminating hate and anger in your life, by responding to peoples posts in a polite and respectful manner?

Now the same question you asked me, can't you find better things to do than to create a thread and respond to everyones post? What do you hope to achieve from this thread? Is it to create more hate and divide between people?

I would appriecate it, if you could answer my questions respectfully and not with retoric answers. Like "Typical have-not thinking" take this chance here to show your higher intellect that you possess over the have-not's that you describe.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Now lets get back to discussing the topic, The Final Solution - How will you react?

Thank you, moderator.

I can see that at least the moderator has a sense of what it is to be a have.

Dear have-nots... why must you be moderated? Can you not even stick to the topic?

I've been trying to entertain your questions out of compassion; however, can't you see that the topic is: "How will you react?"

So why are you doing this?

Is it because have-nots are SELFISH and, VILE?

Can the have-nots actually think for themselves and engage in the discussion, or must they begin trivial ad hominem judgments?

No, of course they can not. They must be moderated.

They must be moderated. They must be controlled. It is their nature.

This is why you will be controlled.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

OK!! I see where your going with this!!!

I will react according to the situation, if they are hostile right off the bat i'll defend myself to my death. If i am told what to do like i'm doing right now. I'll listen and keep on my path of eliminating hate from myself and fill it with love.

I don't fear death cause as i eliminate hate from myself and love more everyday the less i fear things that could be. There is away to live life on this planet, and only they can accomplish it, i must say they are geniuses. I just worry what can happen with that power. One of my theories has to do with Aliens and a long story short, their decieving the elitists (eg.Bilderberg Inner Council) like the elitists are dupping us.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz

There is always something better i could do with my time, than being on this site responding to people like yourself.

So you admit to wasting your time. You admit to being drawn into selfish irrelavent trivial discourse.

I've only been sent here to survey the uselessness of the have-nots. This is how I must spend my time. I am merely collecting data. There are other threads that I have collected much information from.....

You could be volunteering at an animal shelter instead of this, yet... you spend your time responding this to satisfy your ego.

Can you think of something better to do in the 15-30 seconds it takes for you to read and respond to this thread? You could have cleaned a portion of your home, or even learned a new word by reading a dictionary.

Would you better yourself, or would you merely be drawn into absurdity?

Why?

You could have looked something up in wikipedia's random search instead of reading this.

Why are you wasting your time with me and conspiracy topics?

Why not attempt to better your community?

Is it absurd to you to pick up a piece of trash in the street if it is not yours?

If you see someone litter, would you conversate with them and debate why littering hurts the environment... or perhaps, pick up their trash and put it in a bin?

Or would you just ignore them and be on your way?

There is no reason other than to satisfy your ego. To prove something. To try to attempt to gain the higher ground.

It is always easier in life to turn to hate and anger than love and affection, why don't you try and better yourself by eliminating hate and anger in your life, by responding to peoples posts in a polite and respectful manner?

There exists no anger in my life. This thread is a survey into the worthlessness of the have-nots. I have not chosen to come here, but am merely serving a purpose.

Why do you even post in this thread? Can't you just ignore the whole thing?

Don't you have something better to do?

We could only be impressed if NOBODY responding to this topic..... and others.

Yet, the have-nots are drawn to these.... like flies to honey... like have-nots to ignorance... like uselessness to worthlessness.

Now the same question you asked me, can't you find better things to do than to create a thread and respond to everyones post? What do you hope to achieve from this thread? Is it to create more hate and divide between people?

The have-nots are compelled to click on threads like this.

I've been sent here to attempt to educate the have-nots into not wasting their time in responding to threads such as this... and others....

[

I would appriecate it, if you could answer my questions respectfully and not with retoric answers. Like "Typical have-not thinking" take this chance here to show your higher intellect that you possess over the have-not's that you describe.

Of course you would: you are a have-not, who thinks that he deserves an explanation.

You've responded to this thread. It just shows that you are a have-not.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have three words to say to the likes of this individual.Accountability,honesty,and responsibility.
My parents grew up trusting govt.I did not.I am a direct result of what you,the elites have created.I was socially engineered by you or your institutions for the "better"of the country.That social engineering did not work.I rejected religion,mainstream philosophy and physics of how the world,claimed by you and your ilk,worked.
It is this very engineered attempt that worked against the system.Deception never lasts as the power of truth no matter how far fetched,always shines through.
Hypocrisy is rampant within politics.Murderers,child molestors and pyschos are let go while someone smoking a joint is jailed.You claim to working for a selfless world yet you wouldnt exist if that were true.What people lack in "formal education",some make up for in street smarts.But you wouldnt know that would you?I been there.Ive been from the rich family.I know the pitfalls of money,banks and the usury system.The usury system is part of the resentment people feel towards those of jewish faith.Usury is the practice of lending out money at interest.This is not new and dates back 7000 years even before judaism.
You claim that the you wish to educate those who are not.Well you can start by funding schools in poor and rural neighbourhood where alot of illiterate people reside.A good friend of mine found out 10 years ago he couldnt read or write properly.He was 28 at the time.He has a high school diploma despite this.This friend is a direct result of the current "education" the system is teaching.
You claim to guardians of the planet.Well earth has told me otherwise.You know what i did on earth day?I went to work and cleaned up the outside of the company i work for.Then as i went home cleaned up and garbage i saw without anyone asking or paying me to do it.How can you claim to be guardians when the companies that got you or your parents to where they are,polluted the environment?Coal burning facilities have a by-product called mercury.This is what gets into our water supply and the ground.This is just the tip of what corporations do in the name of profit.
We have the right to critical of govt and elitists as yourself since you have no idea what life is like beyond your mansions.i know since i live in an area full of them.
In short im responsible for my actions,not you.Because of that,that is the reason you cannot and will not force those like me to do as you wish.I cant be control or manipulated and i have the right to DEMAND accountability,responsibility and honesty from govt.The govt has no rights as those are bestowed on people alone not corporations or institutions.
It is the infrastructure of govt and the organizations that try and manipulate people,that will be replaced.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am not a have , I am not a have not. I just am

Ama

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
I am a direct result of what you,the elites have created. I was socially engineered by you or your institutions

Ok....

What people lack in "formal education",some make up for in street smarts.But you wouldnt know that would you?I been there.

"Street smarts"? that sounds like the have-nots version of intelligence. So, it appears that the have-nots create ever more artifical constructs to satisfy their egos.

This friend is a direct result of the current "education" the system is teaching.

Another fine example of a have-not excuse. Blame something else for your own personal failutres.

How can you claim to be guardians when the companies that got you or your parents to where they are,polluted the environment?

Is this your version of the, "Al Gore talks about saving the environment, but he uses a personal plane?"

Or, maybe, it's the smoker telling other people that they should quit.

Perhaps it's the AIDS patient telling people to have safe sex.

Hypocrites, all of them, right?

We have the right to critical of govt and elitists as yourself since you have no idea what life is like beyond your mansions.i know since i live in an area full of them.

Was the "friend" you were talking about earlier really just you?

In short im responsible for my actions,not you.

That's a funny thing to say when you already said you are the direct result of what the "elites" have created, and your friend's educational problems are the direct result of the school system.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

1) Does it insite aggressive behavior in you when I say that you are no better than the homeless man?

2) Feelings are selfishness, and they prohibit advancement in both science and philosophy.

1) Yes, because i know that you're just saying that in order to place me in a predicament where morals are concerned, therefore throwing me off the point.

2) My feelings on that matter are that if what you say is true, you have yet again shown your true character - that of a person who is not willing to address anything outside of his own little short-sighted view of the world.

And of course, when you are put in a position where it is nessecary to do so, you simply contradict whatever point is being put across and by changing the subject, you ensure that your intellectual equal cannot provide an answer that is satisfactorally coherent.

Are you a politician, by any chance?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So, it appears that the have-nots create ever more artifical constructs to satisfy their egos.

And what exactly is it about the way you have learned things over the past that makes it the opposite of artificial?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We are the Guardians of the planet. It is the have-nots who pollute, disgust, kill, commit crimes against the world, destroy forests and create wild conspiracy theories.

You and your followers disgust me. You sit back and speak as if our plans are sinister, yet you do not realize that we want the same thing. The only difference is that you are against it because you have no power to elect change. You have no power to do anything yourself.

You speak of protecting the environment, yet you protest harsh littering and dumping laws.

You speak of drug fiends and crack heads, yet you want drugs legalized.

You speak of air pollution, yet you critisize carbon tax.

You speak of criminals, yet you say DNA evidence and CCTV is an invasion of privacy.

In short, you place the blame of the world's problems on everything but YOURSELF. You do this because you are afraid of change. Afraid to become better.

That is why we are forcing you.

You're surely not the Guardian of the planet. If yes, I would know you, Mister. But I don't. You're not known among us, the Guardians. You're just believing that you're one, preaching this to save your sorry ass, but someone who is intend to force someone to change, that one is not a person with a good spirit, hence that one is not a Guardian. I'm not afraid of change at all, because there will be great changes in the future, within few years. But the change will be different as you imagine it in your fantasy world. Your kind will vanish. You know, the mega-lo-maniac, money is everything, we're controlling everything guys... including you. And honestly, I'm not going to miss your type of people at all.

You and your followers disgust me. You sit back and speak as if our plans are sinister, yet you do not realize that we want the same thing. The only difference is that you are against it because you have no power to elect change. You have no power to do anything yourself.

Sorry, that I'm not going to start to applause for this nice preaching that you want to make something, AFTER you totally, completely ruined the entire planet, BECAUSE money was first instead of think ahead just a bit (I know. It's impossible for your kind, but maybe you should try next time. Hmmm. Wait. Sorry. There will be no next time for your kind.). So, don't start to play the savior, pretty please, because you're not. YOU RUINED IT, SO THE PEOPLE ARE HATE YOU FOR THIS! It's that simple. You're never taking the responsibility for anything. Your kind of people are the typical liars, whose want to present themselves as the saviors, while they caused all the problem throughout the history. And after the only thing that you cannot buy is the climate, you suddenly realized that... oops... there is something what you cannot buy with money and it's also threating your pitiful life. Oh, my. What a group of morons...

And don't I have the power to make changes? Another failed statement. Where from you get this nonsense?

I hope you will get your head out of the sand, because the facts are...

You speak of protecting the environment, yet you protest harsh littering and dumping laws.

These are the mega corporations, whose keeping only the profit in front of their eyes and causing all the problems on the planet, while they're violating all the laws.

You speak of drug fiends and crack heads, yet you want drugs legalized.

Usually the Government is using this and many of the mega corps to keep the people dumb and keep them in the line. All the medicine advertisements, vitamin ads are the finest example for this. 95% of those medicines and vitamins are worthless and causing full dependence. And what is causing dependence, that's drug and not medicine.

You speak of air pollution, yet you critisize carbon tax.

Actually you want to stop air pollution again with money, instead of want to do something else against it, i.e. stop mass production. Plus... criticize is with C between the two Is and not with S.

You speak of criminals, yet you say DNA evidence and CCTV is an invasion of privacy.

Yes it is, because the greatest criminals are those ones, whose are intend to make these laws to control everyone from the background. That's not going to happen.

In short, you place the blame of the world's problems on everything but YOURSELF. You do this because you are afraid of change. Afraid to become better.

Actually you're mistaken. Again. I'm blaming myself day by day that I didn't kick your and your kind's ass out from the planet a bit earlier. But the time didn't come yet.

That is why we are forcing you.

Hahaha. The joke of the year. You cannot force me. You cannot force anyone. Hence, your rules are already don't apply to me at all. You know; the better you want to control everyone, the faster you're going to loose the control over them. For us, it's perfect, because there will be quite more good spirit, whose will be on our side.

It's time to wake up magician, because if you and your kind is not going to change your mind, you will go down into the drain with your disillusioned ideals. May I call you, the Destroyer of Worlds? Because your ideals are perfectly fits and automatically give you the chance to earn this "noble" title.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join