It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - How will you react?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Bruce Lee

“Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.”

Bruce Lee

I have a copy of the Tao Of Jeet Kune Do nearby and have studied it for very long. I only wish that Master Lee was alive today. I would love to speak to him once more. He has had a great impact on my life and my philosophy.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4252090#pid4252090

Seriously

Seems to me you like to make stuff up to get ATTENTION am I not wrong?
I also noticed how you have repeatably contradict yourself and have failed to answer any questions with clarity or conviction.

Can you refute the flat-earth theory through logic?

If you can, then enter the thread and give your input. There is no need to bring it up in this topic, but I would not expect less from an ignorant round earther.

It is clear by that thread that Flat Earth is winning the debate. You would think it would be easy to prove that the earth is round.. but when you are dealing with those have-nots who lack intelligence and reasoning... tsk.. tsk...

This is exactly why the haves wish to bring you to our level. You are useless. You are vile. You are disgusting excuses for a human being.

If you are not to join us, we may as well exclude you to live in the jungles and oceans.

Yet, that would not benefit us nor would it benefit you, so we will force you to become educated and moral by imposing more stringent laws and educational requirements...

... all while you protesting that you have "multiple intelligences" and that the "Police state has arrived."

If you keep up like this for too long, we will just kill you.

Our goal is to usher in an age of peace between us, and if you are between us, then we will eliminate you.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Boy and to think this really smart Op who claims to be an elitist has yet to tear apart my first posted reply, unlike the others. I was really looking forward to the banter that was going to demorilize me, and remind me how sad and pathetic my life is. My household doesn't make alot of money, oh and least i forget my family has absolutly no power and control on this planet.

Damn MY Life Sucks!!

But then again i have a girlfriend who loves me, along with our children. My girlfriends parents and mine love us both, we all talk things out and eliminate hate from our lives as soon as possible. Our children are never exposed to chaos and hate, they can learn that with maturity. We are surrounded by friends who will do anything for us if needed, vice versa.

You may have some connection with the "system" that gives you the illusion of control over us, but you have none. What gives you the chemical endorfines to feel that way is, the anger and hate you have created on this post by creating divide on something that we all thrive on, Peace and Harmony. Learn the true path and "repent" (Yes from religion) and ask for forgiveness from those you have wronged with no excuses as to why you did it. From there live life as loving as possible, not saying it's easy but everyday you try at it things are great and get better. Deviate and things can suck, and i don't mean financially.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thought i'd mention that i was discussing this thread with my girlfriend, and she believe's the Op is lacking in attention. He/She has no friends, and has low self-esteem and has to feel better by putting others down.( all classic symptoms of low-selfesteem, she's a pschology student) It would seem that's what your looking for with this thread. There is no point to this thread, it will achieve nothing to this website and i believe a moderator should shut this down usless the Op can show a reason not to.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What defines a have-not and a have is not money, intelligence, or control. While last is definatly a reason to be blamed for certain things. It's not the ability to look down on people, acting smart, ending up telling them they're nothing but in debth to you, while completely twisting the facts. Because in reality you know you owe them everything.

Inventions, which have improved our lives and have evolved humanity to it's current state, came in general from "have-nots". People who weren't rich in materialistic terms. But from people rich of talent, ambitions and dreams. You simply stole their ideas, and used them as tools for your own greed. So don't demand gratitude and commendation for something you haven't achieved.

No matter how much material things you own, when there's no one home, only fear and pain in your life, with nobody there to appease them, no money or control in the world can help you out. It's the small things that matter. It's about love and to be loved. To have courage, and to sacrifice youself for others. That's more worth than anything you could buy for money. To have people who honstely love you for the person your are, not the goods you posses.

Was jesus a have-not? Was he rich or powerful? Jesus never demanded anything like this. I think, he rather would have died than using violence and fouls play to achieve one of these infatuations. Of course jesus is an ideal, which i believe no one could ever reach, but we all should try to see things through his eyes sometimes, and reach out for his thoughts.

This is why these "have-nots" (the true haves), haven't as many material goods as the haves. They don't have the need to fill the gaps inside their hearts with loot. Possesion goes way beyond matrerialism, jesus told us. Everyone needs money to a certain degree to live, no doubt, but only the true have-nots need it in abundance to relieve their fears, trying to avoid desperatly to be seen by others as what they really are as an individual.

Most people simply define have in another way and desire something else than money and control. Beeing an immoral person, making use of all kinds abject and unethical tactics, is and was always the easiest way you can walk to achieve wealth and power. But as we all know, the easiest way is rarely the right way, most of the time leading us towards a deadend.

Just be sure there are millions of gears working for and at the same time against you, turning slowly with the desire for equallity and respect. Not as fast and effective as the few hundreds of yours, but with perfection and harmony to maybe achieve one day a better world for everybody, without the burdon of making human sacrifices every few meters down the road. And without the need to put others down like you did in almost every sentence.

You just need to analyze, what makes a have a have, and you'll see that you came with nothing and you'll leave with nothing. Everybody is equal and can only be judged by his actions and achievements. Money doesn't define a person as intelligent, intelligence doesn't define a person as good. But a good person could be defined as a have.

Anyway, what's the lesson? Simply that a rich can be a have, same as a poor can. There's no value to money and material goods in certain states of existence. Look at life as a test to go beyond oneself and to evolve. Not a time where all you should care about is numb and drown your anxieties. Generalzing others as have-nots isn't going to get you anywhere. Put your heart in the right place, i mean, and stop contradicting yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I know all you want is to be loved, so here's a virtual hug from me and I hope everyone else on here will do the same as logician magician needs some love

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I love you logician magician and i wish you well, big virtual hug to you my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Asking if a Son is more/less important than a dog is a witless comparison that only a have-not would make.

Why do you assume that being a have strictly revolves around finances?

Again, a very obtuse comparison.

You are playing on semantics of the word here, and coming up with absurdity that has nothing to do with the topic. A have is not someone with money and a have-not is not someone who has lost something. There are both descriptions that do not relate to anything material.

Sure, sure.

Again, you are still looking at this from an absolute perspective. As a have-not yourself, I can understand while you think this; however, as a have, I can tell you that we worry about the price of jet fuel and personal pilots just as you worry about your couple of dollars for a taxi.

You should be asking yourself that question; however, I understand that the have-nots are uncapable of thinking for themselves.

Your response is filled with ignorance.

You edge around the discussion like a kangaroo coming to terms with thin ice.

If you really want to know about the relevance to the actual topic, i would suggest (suggest isn't too strong a word for you, is it?) that you try to look at the issue a little more open-minded, and stop labelling people who disagree with you as one thing or the other.

For one to have such a black and white outlook on the world is most disconcerting.

Can you refute the flat-earth theory through logic?

Flat-earth theory was disproved by trigonometry, they just didn't know the importance of the discovery at the time.

Shadows, my friend, shadows.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

How novel of you to point out my typos. It's nice that you took the time, too, seeing as how it is so important in your have-not mind to use trivial and pointless attacks such as that.

I'm not so sure I agree...a typo is "aare" or "aree" or "arre". A complete ignorance of the correct word to use would be substituting "our" for "are" when those who mispronounce the word (I'm wondering if this is an elite anamoly) think they are one in the same.

I won't be as so naive to point out your grammatical and punctuational mistakes.

Feel free to, I'm not offended....which, by the way, "be as so naive to"...I'm fairly certain that is not linguistically correct. However, not being elite, I clearly wouldn't know.

Good luck in the future

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
HOw about this instead of classifying that people into group which only puts differences between people and everyone just goes out in world and looksfor similarities and realize, hey, were all *snip* human and and fundamentally insane so lets just all try to get the *snip* along and not control one another. that sounds nice to me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
LOVE AND UNITY, I am a friend to all

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Feel free to, I'm not offended....which, by the way, "be as so naive to"...I'm fairly certain that is not linguistically correct. However, not being elite, I clearly wouldn't know.

AB1

I find it rather odd that you've received that many stars for your remark.

Just kidding, I don't. I realize that the have-nots are stupid.

I can't help but entertain that it was for your grammatical comment.

It appears that you wouldn't know. Would you "be as so kind to" tell me why every meandering imbecile has ventured off topic and began questioning simple grammar in light of the more obvious questions?

Is it because the have-nots enjoy ignoring the topic at hand, and concetraining on selfish acts of pointing out mistakes to make themselves feel better?

Is it because the ignorant have-nots avoid what is important and concentrate on the simplistic things that they can only understand?

Does grammar truly trump the topic?

Why do you ignore what is presented for light of indulging your ego?

Is this is really the only role that you have-nots have to play?

This thread has a direct impact on how the have-nots will be treated in the future.

Let us see how you respond to such a remark.

Will you obey and be passive, or will you be aggresive so that we engage you more forcefully?

What, exactly do you want?

I will respond to this thread only a few more times before you will see a direct result of your remarks in the real world.

Be warned. This is not a threat: It is a promise.

The attitude that you display here will have a direct effect on your brethren.

I urge you to be selfless and harmonious with the human race; if you do not, there will be consequinces for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geljabar21
LOVE AND UNITY, I am a friend to all

Exactly.

Why do the have-nots reject the notion?

It is because they are selfish and greedy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The attitude that you display here will have a direct effect on your brethren.

I urge you to be selfless and harmonious with the human race; if you do not, there will be consequinces for you.

I see that the individual who considers himself to be of the 'have' variety has succeeded in attaining the moral high ground.

As such, this debate is pointless.

When will people learn that getting involved with morality only leads to bickering?

Regardless, I have a question for the magician, and it is to do with choices - as in, the choices one has, in that one can choose not to have.

If a person was to choose to not have the things which to some may seem encumbering and ultimately meaningless (materially speaking), would that person be 'inferior' to the one who had made the choice to encumber themselves?

Btw, that is what you're implying - that those who have not are of inferior stature, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Man you still skipped over my post again, what's the matter Op? Is it the fact that you are more disguisting, stupid, and niave than the "have-nots" that you describe. I think it is! For someone of your supposite stature you are very rude and demining. All you do is spread hate, lets see you respond to someones post without being rude and insulting. I suppose with someone of your intellect would find this challenge to hard. I'm really starting to think my girlfriend is right about you, your nothing but a spoiled rich kid enjoying the rise you get out of everyone. I'm calling you out as a FAKE. FAKE human, FAKE elitists, FAKE everything. Do the world a favor and crawl into a hole and don't come out, we need to spread love not hate.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Man you still skipped over my post again, what's the matter Op? Is it the fact that you are more disguisting, stupid, and niave than the "have-nots" that you describe. I think it is! For someone of your supposite stature you are very rude and demining. All you do is spread hate, lets see you respond to someones post without being rude and insulting. I suppose with someone of your intellect would find this challenge to hard. I'm really starting to think my girlfriend is right about you, your nothing but a spoiled rich kid enjoying the rise you get out of everyone. I'm calling you out as a FAKE. FAKE human, FAKE elitists, FAKE everything. Do the world a favor and crawl into a hole and don't come out, we need to spread love not hate.

I've been ignoring you because this is the 3rd or 4th time that you have wasted your time.

That is what have-nots do. They waste their time. Instead of trying to get a response from me over and over again, you could have been doing something more beneficial.

Yet, you are drawn into the discussion.

Why?

Why don't you better yourself?

Is there something more worthwhile that you could be doing than replying to this discussion?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
If a person was to choose to not have the things which to some may seem encumbering and ultimately meaningless (materially speaking), would that person be 'inferior' to the one who had made the choice to encumber themselves?

Btw, that is what you're implying - that those who have not are of inferior stature, right?

No. As a have, I am no better than a bum on the street asking for spare change.

As a have-not, generally, you think of yourselves to be better that the homeless man - this is why you are scum.

It is because the have-nots concentrate on social structure and societal status. They are immersed in the artificial and can not understand that we are all equal.

It is apparent in this thread the way I have been attacked.

You people create boundries and differences between us. You assume this and that. It is your downfall, and it is why we attempt to make you better than you are - because you can not make yourselves better.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

It is true that there are numerous examples of what you have said, however it is also true that there are numerous examples of individuals who are 'well off' who revel in their wealth, who do infact take every opportunity they get to spit on the homeless man.

It is your method of addressing others that drives them to attack you, and that is no different than calling a homeless man poor.

Example;

[posted by logician magician]
As a have-not, generally, you think of yourselves to be better that the homeless man - this is why you are scum.

Are you implying that it is far-fetched of me to contemplate that perhaps you are purposefully inciting aggressive behaviour for the purpose of promoting your part of the discussion (or perhaps agenda would be a better word)?

You exhibit a certain lack of consideration for the feelings of others, and perhaps this is where you, as a 'have' has a failing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

They are immersed in the artificial and can not understand that we are all equal.

The day the 100 richest people of the world get together and pool the billions and billions of dollars into tackling the problems of the world in places where poverty is a way of life, not an individual condition, will be the day that i consider all humans to be equal.

Until that day, all you are saying is nothing but naive idealism.

You would do well to realise this.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There is more to being equal than such pointless fluff - in your very demanour towards others it shows that you consider yourself superior (at least, that is the perception).

It was once remarked upon me in a social situation that i was of the 'neutral' variety in my treatment towards others - this was a misconception.

The only thing i expect from others is neutrality, and as such, My demeanour is as if that is all i am going to get.

Sadly, this does not work when individuals would seek to benefit from my neutrality (which often happens, rather unsurprisingly).

I do not expect others to treat me with kindness, nor do i expect them to treat me with hostility.

Naturally, when i am greeted by hostility or kindness, my attitude can change dramatically - as was shown in this thread.

You may wonder why this is important, and in all honesty it isn't important at all.

It's only as important as you want it to be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join