It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - How will you react?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
You are sitting in front of your computer right now. Reading this. And so, I have control of you.

No, In reality I have control of you...your efficacy can only be controlled by my willingness (that's right free will) to decide to entertain even carrying on reading what it is you've typed.

Also, as a point of interest, to say the below:

We, as the monetary and intellectual elite of the world have come to an agreement some time ago.

One would imagine you have a decent grasp of the English language, as an elite of course. However, Im thinking not, when you clearly use a word that is as far from the usage you meant as pluto is from mercury, by stating:

You see, with your ideals of "living and peace in harmony," you fail to realize that we both have the same goal; however, you do not realize that your kind our incapable of living together peacefully.

Please, don't think for a moment that it has escaped some of OUR (the poor and intellectually non-elites) attention that, the delineation between "our" and "are" is very distinct.

we outright force your children to get at least a high-school education.

Forcing and Education. As a parent, I would profess that One of the first lessons I would "Educate" my children on, are how not to force anyone to do anything.

"You can't tell me what to do" - Law enforcement
"Stop looking at me" - Monitoring & Surveillance
"I'm telling" - Truthers
"It's not my fault" - Place blame on everyone else

"You can't shoot me without justification" - Law Enforcement
"YES, Stop looking at me!" - Monitoring and surveillance
"I'm NOT Telling" - Liars
"It's not my fault, it's Iraq's, Iran's, Afghanistan's" - Place blame on everyone else

Have no fear, dear scorpions. You can not attack us, as by nature we are better; however, we do not mean to harm you. We only mean to correct you.

We merely seek to make you better.

You have no fear, Monetary and Intellectual Pinnacle of Elitedom, when WE the PEOPLE do sting you, we will have been corrected.

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is no such thing as have and have-nots. There is illusion and there is reality. Ask a poor person in Africa what they're take would be. You'll find they are the closest to reality. Anybody claiming to be a have is closest to illusion - the illusion that they are better than others, that they have the right to control others because they have aquired more wealth. Ever heard of tall poppie syndrome?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by logician magician

Your first sentences (Like all the others after it) are those ones which are bringing your ultimate failure and that's why I'm waiting to see you crash and burn. You're not a noble, not an elite. You never was.

Your inner spirit makes you noble and elite.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

But you're never going to understand this, because with this behavior you presented that you're too blind and moron to see this and you believe that your elitist behavior may save you from anything.

It saves me from having to interact with have-not scum in real life.

I can tell you, not. Where from I know this? Because I'm one of the noble, elite rebel who is going to kick your and your kind's ass out from the planet, even from the galaxy alone if it's necessary.

Delusional thoughts from fantasy island.

You cannot buy peace, you cannot buy truth, you cannot buy love and foremost, you cannot buy the guardian spirits. If it's old fashioned to you, I really looking forward of your end and I'm really eager to see as you crash and burn in the flames of your foolishness.

... and you say you're not my puppet?

The Guardians of the planet will stop all of your plans. The elitists knows this and fear it. Fear from those ones that they believe they can and are controlling. That's where you're mistaken. And unlike the elitists, we have back up.

We are the Guardians of the planet. It is the have-nots who pollute, disgust, kill, commit crimes against the world, destroy forests and create wild conspiracy theories.

You and your followers disgust me. You sit back and speak as if our plans are sinister, yet you do not realize that we want the same thing. The only difference is that you are against it because you have no power to elect change. You have no power to do anything yourself.

You speak of protecting the environment, yet you protest harsh littering and dumping laws.

You speak of drug fiends and crack heads, yet you want drugs legalized.

You speak of air pollution, yet you critisize carbon tax.

You speak of criminals, yet you say DNA evidence and CCTV is an invasion of privacy.

In short, you place the blame of the world's problems on everything but YOURSELF. You do this because you are afraid of change. Afraid to become better.

That is why we are forcing you.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by logician magician]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Please, don't think for a moment that it has escaped some of OUR (the poor and intellectually non-elites) attention that, the delineation between "our" and "are" is very distinct.

How novel of you to point out my typos. It's nice that you took the time, too, seeing as how it is so important in your have-not mind to use trivial and pointless attacks such as that. I won't be as so naive to point out your grammatical and punctuational mistakes.

"You can't shoot me without justification" - Law Enforcement
"YES, Stop looking at me!" - Monitoring and surveillance
"I'm NOT Telling" - Liars
"It's not my fault, it's Iraq's, Iran's, Afghanistan's" - Place blame on everyone else

"You can't shoot me without justification" - Universal
"YES, Stop looking at me!" - Selfishness and self-importance.
"I'm NOT Telling" - Pleading the 5th

I'm glad you agree with me. You see, we both have the same ultimate goal, but as I pointed out before - you are too naive and have no power to elect change and the restructuring of society.

You have no fear, Monetary and Intellectual Pinnacle of Elitedom, when WE the PEOPLE do sting you, we will have been corrected.

Exactly like an aggressive animal when a human attempts to give him a shot of medication to heal his disease.

You have a disease, and we aim to correct it. By conquest or consent.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket
Everything always seems to come back to money. Materialism is what started the elitism and the gap between the haves and have-nots. With wealth comes power; with power comes wealth. Now for people to remain powerful, they NEED people less fortunate than themselves.

But here is something I thought about. Surely for us to strive to anything Utopian-like, we need leadership and guidance? Someone with presence and charisma? Who would then,in turn, be given power to manage resources/manpower/production etc? Including military and the likes. Basically what I'm saying is aren't humans always going to be ruled/guided by one person, or governments, or corporation (The Company? Used in many shows and movies - sounds scary
), one religious group - whoever?

Imagine by John Lennon. He had it sussed. Then he was shot. Ghandi....ah they shot him too. Martin Luth...ah him too. Ronald Reagan.... ah they missed him.... somethings definitely wrong somewhere.

This is a post by someone who understands the reality of the nucleus. Cohesiveness is a requirement for advancement and stability. The Confederated United States was a mistake because it did not have a central authority to guide it and all that resulted was bickering and ineffective infrastructure.

As such, the concept of completely soverign nations is an obsolete concept.

The world will soon recognize a single global authority. It will be ushered in not by the common, naive, infantile, selfish have not, but it will be thrust upon him by the more intelligent haves.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Tell me what is it that you think you have that others do not which gives you the right to control others whom you see are below you?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What a tool! Knock knock. Who's there. Knights in white satin, oh no, it's the guys from mental health. Medicate much?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hey its the Flat Earth Proof guy !!!

"living and peace in harmony" I think you mean living in peace and harmony. lol

And I don't dismiss science and claim religion is truth. I believe science explains things we cannot. Religion tries to do the same but fails most of the time. That does not mean I do not believe in a Grand Creator.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You are sitting in front of your computer right now. Reading this. And so, I have control of you.

No you don't. As a matter of fact, I was probably about to do something else, but you intrigued me.

We enforce laws regarding petty actions that we believe people should not be doing in our age and times. Our science and advances.

You refer to yourself as if you are part of these, "Haves" and not of the "Have-Nots." Our sciences and advances? I assume you did nothing to help create any of that.

In short, there is a battle between the haves, and the have-nots.

So that makes you the enemy, not part of us?

We are the haves, and we understand why you hate us.

We hate just about anyone who makes themselves out smarter than they really are. And people who try and belittle us and our significance. Just like you.

Just as we understand that the scorpion stings.

What the hell are you talking about now?

Look around you - do you see it?

I see it. And I see the government not doing anything about it. It's their responsibility to get a handle on all of that. We are just merely living out our lives. It's their JOBS to do it, and they are failing miserably.

Do you know why?

As a matter of fact I do. It's people like you who say its our fault, when in fact, it's nothing a civilian society has a big control over.

It is your nature to be selfish.

Wrong. It's human nature to be selfish. Don't tell me your not human are you?

Why are we, the have-nots, being controlled like this?

So what, you're not a "Have" anymore? I'm pretty sure you can't both be a "have," and a "have-not."

We, as the monetary and intellectual elite of the world have come to an agreement some time ago.

Now you are a "have" again???

We have given you government support and social programs to receive a higher education and to balance the line between us. We attempt to provide you with unemployment, with welfare, with unemployment searches, with tax breaks, and we outright force your children to get at least a high-school education. You claim that taxes are a fraud. You claim your governments are out to suppress you. You claim police state for every inconceivable trivial muck up resulting from your childish and selfish behavior.

I believe that the majority of tax payers and legit people are grateful for the services that the government provide for them and their children. It's just when we cry out to the fact that sometimes the government AREN'T doing their jobs correctly, we come under fire for being unsatisfied for services we PAY for.

Apparently, that does not sit well in the selfish minds of the have-nots. What you can do for your country is to complain, to conspire, to insult, to turn your back on, to run away from - to only support when you feel like it. To only support when it appeases you. Opportunists, all of you.

Uh, I would hardly say that we are all like that. You have us absolutely wrong.

Thank you all. For doing nothing about it. For letting us control you like the have-nots you are. For complaining. For protesting. For acting your part. For putting on the show for the rest of your kind. For making yourselves believe in the faux process.

Right, we shouldn't believe in our Constitution. Or our rights. Lets just lay down and die. Seems like the only thing else we could do.

For sitting idly by while we tighten the noose as tight as it can go.

Conflicting statement. We ARE doing things for ourselves. Like you said in the previous quote, we protest. As is our right.

Have no fear, dear scorpions. You can not attack us, as by nature we are better; however, we do not mean to harm you. We only mean to correct you.

So now we are scorpions... Looks like you only mean to demean us. Next.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by FadeToBlack]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank you all. For doing nothing about it. For letting us control you like the have-nots you are. For complaining. For protesting. For acting your part. For putting on the show for the rest of your kind. For making yourselves believe in the faux process..

Your welcome. But while sitting here I was making connections in more ways than one, to the thread title and what connects us

www.youtube.com...

truly dreadful video. The point being, we've been programmed for this. Bush recently said outright he called for torture. Maybe we could do something about it. Or maybe they know that time is now too short to do anything about it. We are doomed. I dont mean to sound like a bummer for anyone's day, but tis true.

In the end, all we did was try to cope with the powers that be...then, and now, in this case, with rat-bastages like Cheney...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Very interesting thread to start i must say!

I have a very good feeling that your not one of the "true elitists" but someone who was born into extreme wealth or a child of a wealthy family. I say this because some one of that social structure does not have time to bother with this type of ranting to the "common folk".

The problem lies with the begining of Civilization, The Haves have always liked there power and control, they need the peasants to have what they want. Through history they learnt to quell uprisings by creating a government with social programs, which we use today.

I agree with some of what you say, i myself work hard everyday to make it paycheck to paycheck. I live in a "ghetto" of a city because it was created around me through time and erosion. I chose to stay here cause i have my nice furnishings that i owe money for and like to give a active life for my children, and to have this life style i can't afford to live in a nice neighbourhood.

There are times i wish the Gesopel still exsisted to eliminate the cockroches of life, but alas who has the right to decide who lives and who doesn't. These cockroaches are the ones who cry about the false injustices and about the have mores, also the ones who drain the system created to make us as equal as possible to create harmony. I could care less for the rich and what they have, most of them have earned it. The ones that we "ALL" scream bloody murder about, are the ones who suppress the poor to exstort there riches. Unfortunatly there will always be cockroaches, cause they survive by the means of sucking off everyone else around them.

I sit around with friends and discuss how the Globalization will be the best thing for humanity and the planet. The scary part of this are the Elitist who will use this power for evil. We can never be sure that we will have leaders always concerned about "peace and harmony". Remember Hitler had a huge group of followers that believed in his plan, and look who suffured from it, the jews, blacks, homosexuals and lots more.

We have been mislead through history of our true path by religion and other aspects of authority. We are all gods with in ourselves and when we live like gods will things change for what they should be. The truth will be seen and fear will cease to exisist. I now live a life of harmony with the "cockroaches"
and see them for the beautiful human-beings that we all are. Unfortunatly through what ever happened in there life, mostly from childhood upbring, are now troubled people that cause strains on others around them. As long as hate and fear exisist in society we will never find harmony on this planet. Unfortunatly for you Op your the enemy when you speak to others the way you do. You are no more of a person than they are, when you talk to others the way you do. Ignore the bellyachers of life and live life full of love.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
Tell me what is it that you think you have that others do not which gives you the right to control others whom you see are below you?

Control is just a means to an end.

We are the collective of humanity. We understand that everyone and everything is interconnected. We know that we are not more important than the bum asking for change on the side of the road - who himself is probably a have; however the have-nots create artificial constructs and social frameworks among themselves in order to delude the perfection of mankind. The have-nots believe that they are better than others.

This is not the case. This is why they will resist world social democracy, and this is why the streets will overflow with the blood of them when they refuse to be implanted with the chip and have their weapons taken away.

We are all part of one social organism that selfish, ignorant, disgusting, useless, vile have-nots corrupt. The human organism is broken, and it must be repaired so that it can function properly and with 100% efficiency.

For this reason, we will usher it in by force of necessary - and it appears to be necessary. Countless people will hate the New World Order, they will hate to be improved... and will die protesting against it.

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We wish to improve you. We will add our enlightened and succesful distinctiveness to your own by force.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral

Hey its the Flat Earth Proof guy !!!

"living and peace in harmony" I think you mean living in peace and harmony. lol

^^^ Example of the thinking patterns of a have-not. ^^^^

Great discovery, have-not. I hereby award you the useless, vile, and disgusting have-not nobel prize for dilligent have-nottery.

I believe science explains things we cannot. Religion tries to do the same but fails most of the time. That does not mean I do not believe in a Grand Creator.

We are science. We are the Grand Creator.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalTyrrant
What a tool! Knock knock. Who's there. Knights in white satin, oh no, it's the guys from mental health. Medicate much?

Have-nots contribute much to mankind as we can see from the above.

The have-nots must be improved. The above post, if given by a have, would have contained much more reason and knowledge then the above excuse for interpersonal communication.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FadeToBlack

No you don't. As a matter of fact, I was probably about to do something else, but you intrigued me.

Excuses, excuses.

You refer to yourself as if you are part of these, "Haves" and not of the "Have-Nots." Our sciences and advances? I assume you did nothing to help create any of that.

I would expect a have-not to project so much.

In short, there is a battle between the haves, and the have-nots.

So that makes you the enemy, not part of us?

Dig deeper.

We hate just about anyone who makes themselves out smarter than they really are. And people who try and belittle us and our significance. Just like you.

The hate is what matters most.

What the hell are you talking about now?

I wouldn't expect you to understand that as a have-not. Let me illustrate so your selfish mind can understand it.

Two men were walking along a river when they noticed a scorpion that was drowning. One man scooped it up and put it on the river bank, and in the process he was stung. They observed the scorpion for a few moments and saw him once again fell into the water. The same man saved the scorpion a second time, and was once again stung.

The other man asked, "Why do you continue to save the scorpion, when you know it is his nature to sting?"

"Because," the other man said, "to save is my nature."

As such, it is the nature of the haves to save the have-nots from themselves by means of stricter monitoring and laws. Yet, you are like a scorpion who complains that he is confined to the mans hand. In the unfamiliar environment, you see it as repression and confinement.

I see it. And I see the government not doing anything about it. It's their responsibility to get a handle on all of that. We are just merely living out our lives. It's their JOBS to do it, and they are failing miserably.

Typical of a have-not.

As a matter of fact I do. It's people like you who say its our fault, when in fact, it's nothing a civilian society has a big control over.

The typical have-not says that it's the fault of someone else.

Wrong. It's human nature to be selfish. Don't tell me your not human are you?

Have-nots reconcile their selfishness by declaring it as default.

So what, you're not a "Have" anymore? I'm pretty sure you can't both be a "have," and a "have-not."

Have-nots go beyond the bounds of context to make a futile point.

Now you are a "have" again???

Have-nots do it repeatedly.

I believe that the majority of tax payers and legit people are grateful for the services that the government provide for them and their children. It's just when we cry out to the fact that sometimes the government AREN'T doing their jobs correctly, we come under fire for being unsatisfied for services we PAY for.

"Doing their job correctly" is a judgment of ignorance. Superficial analysis of what goes on behind the scenes is a complete disregard for reality. The people can not always come first at this juncture in the plan.

Right, we shouldn't believe in our Constitution. Or our rights. Lets just lay down and die. Seems like the only thing else we could do.

Typical response of a have-not: "The only other choice is to die."

So now we are scorpions... Looks like you only mean to demean us. Next.

Selfish have-not believes he is more important than a scorpion in the grand scheme of the cosmos.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4252090#pid4252090

Seriously

Seems to me you like to make stuff up to get ATTENTION am I not wrong?
I also noticed how you have repeatably contradict yourself and have failed to answer any questions with clarity or conviction.

Have you not learned from your previous threads?
If I was you I would stop digging any deeper.

What is it you have that I do not?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

My apologies, magician, but I must expose you as a fraud. My reasons for reaching this concusion are as follows: What is the point of your post? What do you wish to get out of it? You claim to be of the "haves", an intellectual, an elite....yet your motives for this post seem mocking and sinister. I would expect better behavior from an "elite" or a "gaurdian"(as you amusingly claim to be). But you appear to get satisfaction out of putting the readers down. Where's your desire for "peace and harmony"? I would expect that those who must "correct" the rest of us would be of better character. So this doesn't add up.
Secondly, surely if you've been included in the "haves" you'd consider yourself to be a person of importance? Yet you have plenty of free time to compose a post (that really serves no constructive purpose) on a message board and wait with baited breath to reply to any responses you receive. This, also, leads me to believe that you suffer from delusions of grandeaur. Which leads me to my last point.....
you....sitting there.....waiting for responses to your post so you can respond in turn...... Who, exactly, is in control?
So, magician, you've been exposed. You're a force of negativity. You're a lowly "scum" (as you called a reader) trying to portray yourself as being superior. There's actually something really sad about you, and I see your post as a cry for help.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Well done! staired
I don't think we'll hear any more from this one if he/she has any sense, till at least the next thread is posted by ogician magician.

Mod Edit: Edited out quote of entire previous post and replaced it with e "reply to"

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by GAOTU789] I guess someone don't like me!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I guess OP has given up the battle.
I think that we all can learn from this.
Realizing that the use of force is not in harmony with the laws of creation as to try to swim up river.

A truly enlightened consciousness would know that to interfer with the use of force/ control/order is doomed as creation is in flow with the currents of the river not against it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
A truly enlightened consciousness would know that to interfer with the use of force/ control/order is doomed as creation is in flow with the currents of the river not against it.

I couldn't agree more Anthony33

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Bruce Lee

“Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.”

Bruce Lee

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Neon Haze]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join