It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - How will you react?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

1) Does it insite aggressive behavior in you when I say that you are no better than the homeless man?

1) Yes, because i know that you're just saying that in order to place me in a predicament where morals are concerned, therefore throwing me off the point.

Yes. It insites agressive behavior in you for a selfish reason: because I know.... to place ME.... therefore throwing ME.....

2) Feelings are selfishness, and they prohibit advancement in both science and philosophy.

2) My feelings on that matter are that if what you say is true, you have yet again shown your true character - that of a person who is not willing to address anything outside of his own little short-sighted view of the world.

I am acting as I am for a specific purpose. I was sent to get some input based on a specific situation. You will never know my true character.

Are you a politician, by any chance?

At one time I was. I am involved in much greater things now.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Beautiful, beautiful post!!! Star and Flagged!

To you Op best of luck with your study, I hope all will work out for you in the end. I must end my discussion here since your goal is not an open minded discussion, but of influence to rid people of thinking with an open mind. This site has made my life better believe it or not, how to explain that to you is impossible.

Love and Light

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

One more thing, wow your an important person!! can i have your autograph!! Give it up bud, cause heck i'm George W Bush you don't see me gloating. If you don't think I'm the dumbest president to date prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Damn I hate corruption. Both types. The corruption driven by the desire to posses and the corruption driven by the desire to dominate and punish.
I hate the way that everything that is done in this world is for the benefit of the share holder.
I'm sick of the way that so many people can not see that one person anywhere and the personal relationships that person shares with other people are more important in this world than any and all corporations.
I hate how so many people don’t understand the horrific offence and utter disrespect of the term "Human Resource".
How truly abusive it is to allow someone to believe they are somehow below another because of the job they do. For somebody to look up at their "boss" as if they are not equal in this world, as if somehow their "boss" is more important than they are is a true perversion of humanity.
I've read so many predictions and conspiracy theories, mostly laced with religious faith. Everyone keeps pounding the same point: In the end, good will prevail.
How can people so completely ignore reality? This conviction that the human spirit will somehow rise above the reach of the powerful. The baseless claims about how people tolerate only so much before back lashing. The battle cry "You will ultimately fail!"
No...
"The Man's too big, the Man's too strong!" is far more accurate.
You want to be saved? Let the precious things burn!
But you won’t.
Do not take any opportunity you have to look down on somebody and do not allow others look up at you.
But that's not going to happen, is it.
The entirely predictable and inevitable hell we are entering is our own creation, born out of what the human spirit really is.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Apologies in advance people.

But what I have read of this thread shows me that people love to masturbate, physically, mentally, emotionally and with eloquent words, for whatever their perceived reasoning.

It's all semantics and none of it has any value in the long term.

He does have control because you allowed him to peak your interest enough to respond in the drawn out 'discussion'.

Don't waste your energy.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Apologies in advance people.

But what I have read of this thread shows me that people love to masturbate, physically, mentally, emotionally and with eloquent words, for whatever their perceived reasoning.

It's all semantics and none of it has any value in the long term.

He does have control because you allowed him to peak your interest enough to respond in the drawn out 'discussion'.

Don't waste your energy.

Yes... just like he/she did: don't waste your energy.

As if it matters - your energy will be converted.

We will make you better. We will also make Tayesin better so they he/she quits mentally masturbating in its attempt to remedy its uselessness.

Completely vile and disgusting. First in the slave camps.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz

One more thing, wow your an important person!! can i have your autograph!! Give it up bud, cause heck i'm George W Bush you don't see me gloating. If you don't think I'm the dumbest president to date prove me wrong.

I'm sorry, but I am not well versed in incoherent jibberish. Perhaps if you hire a translator with at least an IQ of 25, I may be able to successfully communicate with you.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

what you are?

what you know is what you are. within these boundaries at lest 50% is what you feel, or putt that way, how you feel. fear i self is a state of mind, and everyone can control their own damn mind.

but nowdays it is different. you say that there is some otherones that control your mind.

"It's not my fault" - Place blame on everyone else

you don't even take responsability for your damn thoughts! so placeing the blame on someone else is just the surface.

Our dear friend, Mr. John F. Kennedy tried to warn you. He tried to tell you, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." No, we did not kill him. It was one of you. One of the selfish have-nots.

it is the sacred nature o things. the reaction is determined by the nature of the action before. the US society is exactly like a late/post dictatorial society. believe me, i seen it.

Opportunists, all of you.

the men behind the great machine, the hidden control is nothing more or less but us Opportunists. Opportunists they are

so Who are we to judge others?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by encoder]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
How can people so completely ignore reality? This conviction that the human spirit will somehow rise above the reach of the powerful. The baseless claims about how people tolerate only so much before back lashing. The battle cry "You will ultimately fail!"

No...

"The Man's too big, the Man's too strong!" is far more accurate.
You want to be saved? Let the precious things burn!

But you won’t.

Do not take any opportunity you have to look down on somebody and do not allow others look up at you.

But that's not going to happen, is it.

The entirely predictable and inevitable hell we are entering is our own creation, born out of what the human spirit really is.

You are looking at the reality from a havenocentric perspective. We haves are humans too. Our spirit is rising up so that we may better the human race through science, technology, depopulation, and unification.

The have-nots - they will naturally fear like the scorpion does as we try to remove them from the waters of ignorance and selfishness. They will sting us many times; however, we understand that it is their ignorant nature to do so.

We've accepted that our human brethren are vile and disgusting examples of what it is to be a developed human. We also understand that we are not completely developed - but as we look down upon the disgusting mental and social stagnation of the common have-not... we know that control is the only way.

The human spirit of the haves is by nature greater than the spirit of the have-nots. We also append our resources and intellect as positive modifiers to our spirit, so there is no way that you could stand a chance of gaining control.

The have nots... you are the real sheep.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by encoder

what you are?

We are what is better than your kind.

"It's not my fault" - Place blame on everyone else

you don't even take responsability for your damn thoughts! so placeing the blame on someone else is just the surface.

We have to make your kind better so that they don't make such stupid mistakes as you have.

it is the sacred nature o things. the reaction is determined by the nature of the action before. the US society is exactly like a late/post dictatorial society. believe me, i seen it.

Opportunists, all of you.

The reaction is determined by the nature of the ignorance before, when it comes to have-nots. Yes, we are opportunists in the sense that we are taking the opportunity to rid the world of the vile, evil, disgusting, selfish have-nots.

so Who are we to judge others?

We are humans to judge ourselves, and it has been shown that part of us - the have-nots - are not worthy to exist any longer. They must be made better. They must catch up with us.

For this, the have-nots will be destroyed.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You have a narrow minded view of definitions. Such as: "elite", "advanced", "spiritually advanced", etc.. There are many in the "lower" echelons who are being patient with the haves and so have not unleashed their destruction on them yet. Thus proving themselves spiritually superior. As the haves unleash their destruction against the have-nots, the have-nots patience will end and they will begin to return fire. Your idea of "control" will unravel in a manner that you cannot forsee or plan against. Revolution takes on its own form each time it occurs so that it cannot be defeated before it has begun. It can only be reacted to. When something can only be reacted to, the originators of the action are in an advantageous position. The haves imagine themselves foolishly to be in complete control of a rather unstable and unpredictable lot. Such is free-will. The have-nots have largely tolerated the haves in a desire for peace and spiritual advancement. That time is coming to an end as more and more have-nots wake up to the fact that the haves are parasites. When the haves initiate destruction upon their hosts--the have-nots---they will of course be initiating their own destruction as well. The haves, most of them, don't know how to do anything for themselves. They are weak. They must have others do most of their work for them. They will turn on themselves once the so-called lower rungs of society are eliminated. The top dogs will still need someone to clean for them, cook for them, maintain the roads, work their computers, fly the high tech instruments of destruction. The scorpion survives well where????? In the desert!! Where little else survives. The lower classes are used to struggle. It is in their blood. They will survive. You assume the haves can maintain the same level of control that they have today, always. When revolt occurs, which it surely will, the haves' enforcers, who consist of mostly educated have-nots, will turn against them in places and ways totally unexpected. People who are being used for their skill in some important area and pretending to go along with the plan will begin to "feel" --as is normal in a developed and highly spiritual human-- and say "this is not right" and disobey their orders. They will realize, some of them quite suddenly and unpredictably, that "they" are not considered among the haves and so will turn against their masters with all the knowledge, power, and technology (force) that they posess. Nuclear submarine commanders and UFO pilots and scientists, and TV news anchors, and policeman will suddenly switch sides when they inevitably begin to take losses. In the end the haves will have no one to defend themselves but themselves. That's their greatest fear. So they bravely boast and tell everyone including themseves, over and over ad nauseum how in control they are. They try to scare everyone into "believing" this illusion. In your last post you threatened those of us in this ATS group who are or consider themselves have-nots with destruction. With death actually. That violates the rules of usage for this forum and you should be not only removed and banned from ther forum, but arrested and detained for questioning. Perhaps as a terrorist. Ha-ha. Your own rules becoming your own undoing. Let your attack begin then magician. Unleash your destruction upon the have-nots. Come to their doorways yourself oh brave, spiritually advanced one. Have the courage and the conviction--if you truly so believe to enforce your own belief personally. And watch the conflagration engulf you magician and YOUR family and those YOU love. The have-nots are holding their fire until they see the whites of your eyes, then they will unleash a volley of destruction that the haves can't escape.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Furthermore: One thing the haves don't figure on besides human free will and spirit and all that rot: What if there is a powerful creator that doesn't agree with the plan of the haves. What if the haves SUCCEED in weeding out the human population so that only they and their kind are alive upon the earth? What if this deed is seen as a great evil by the creator or even by an advanced alien race? All of the "good" will have been removed from the earth thereby concentrating nothing but evil on the face of the earth. AT that point, there need be no hesitation in the above mentioned greater forces to completely obliterate the earth and ALL of its inhabitants. In this sense, the have-nots are the only thing keeping the haves from their destruction. ANd don't forget you haves out there, there are have-not sympathizers among you. Such as Princess Diana was. They are not completely devoid of power and resources to fight with.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Did I forget to mention that I added you as a friend. I love you and wish you well, cause no matter what you say you will never get a negitive energy response from me. I am done here Take Care of yourself.

Love and Light

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Keep this in mind as an afterthought. I have studied history and military conflicts. I'm even a published wargame designer and quite proficient in the art of war, strategy and tactics. Magician, you have played your hand. You have given away the plan. You have admitted for all to see and read and witness that your folk will exterminate the rest. Not only have you declared war, but you have declared the "no quarter" provision. Do you fully realize what this means? If your grand plan is resisted---and I'm sure that some people will resist and not be sheep---they will grant YOU and your folk NO QUARTER. They will NOT surrender as what would be the point? Ever hear of Stalingrad? Every man his own fortress?? They too, will NOT accept surrender. In the begining of a revolution, the rebels CAN'T accept surrender. It would be their undoing from a strategic and tactical standpoint. All enemies and their support will be executed as traitors. Therefore your announcement of total warfare will be the destruction of your own loved ones. How spiritually advanced is it to not even care about those near and dear to you? Because it is they too who will suffer when "no quarter" is granted.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thank you Magician for being you so obviously.

Some of us have already seen what is to come.

Some already know what to do and where to go when the time comes, based on these visions.

I wish you well dear brother.

Love Always.
Tayesin

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Ok I will join the Wagon in this data collecting whatever you have going on first: nice thread even though you seem to be very indiffrent and calls everyone a have not. So to answer you question Iam against the chip, against the current system of control period . However regarding survailance... hey you can monitor me IF i can monitor the *haves* I don't see any damage the have's not can do especially if you are oh so advanced its just anoying to be starred at IMO, but if I can get survailance of the rothchilds and monitoring of bilderberg meetings I see no problem at all. most important no hidden stuff! all shall be avalible for everyone to see the ones who are the haves as you mention intelligent and with tecnology could you please stop making weapons ? to quote an unknown protester.. "Bombing for peace is like fukin for virginity" why must you keep making wars? this is based on the asumption that the elite controllers of society ex big companies like shell, carlyle group, oli folks ect are the haves if that is not the case then forgive me but i would belive you have to have Power in order to change things and if that is the haves then I will atm fight for my right to exist.. It is possible to gain more knowledge and that resulting in a change of mind maybe someday...

Now to go a little of topic but still relevant if you seek to make us better
perhaps you can answer this: You stated earlier that you had been a politician and now you are involved in greater things so could you perhaps tell how to become involved in greater things? obviuosly you have been going through a process to get where you are at today so please make me better.

lastly If you belive you have the right to change us we must have the right to resist right not saying we must but its our right. Also the Haves are the clever ones yes? So they have made democracy the rules to follow. In the so called democracy the majority desides .... the way I see it there are more have not than haves get it? lol so acording to you system you don't have the right to do what you say the haves will in IMO

in this final solution will you strike down on the filth and viel that is George W Bush the tobacco industries the oli industries stop the pointless comercials that makes us go crazy and in the wrong direction ? distribute the wealth of the few to benefit the masses stop claiming ownership over what is everybodys world once peace is within grasp?

If not I suggest you push the button and nuke it all then there will be no trees no animal no humans no hate no love no problems peace! Mission acompliced.

yes Iam sitting in front of my computer debating this and no I have nothing better to do atm becourse your world sucks big time, if you are not in the know of things due to monopoly and restriktions and I am getting tired of useless information from the system how can we become better when you are filling us with garbage? well that is all maybe if it succedes to implement the final solution globaly I will see you on the Battlefield or do you intend on making others do you vision for you hideing like always? good stratigy but not very honorable IMO and why is it that the haves can't do anything but killing? sounds like they are just the same in the basics, if violence is used against violence then no one is better at the end of the day only in their ego and belife.. sure you can built alot of stuff and calculate but so far its still the basic instincts that drives us all if what you have mentioned as the final solution manifest
and with that whats the point of living if you can't live ....maybe i will know if I become better again please tell how to become what you have, if its secret what you are don't tell just show the road so to speak like where to start ect ect... gramma mistakes no dought btw the flat earth tread is cool.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
other than the OP being, imo, not very clear for a "have" to have written (what you have, i'm not sure, but an english degree probably isn't one thing you have)... i do have a comment.

about peace, in a physical sense. the only way true peace will come, is when there is not to have. nothing. no "stuff".

money (evil) is worthless, if there is nothing to use it for. obviously we need food, and clothing, but all of that comes from the land.

without ownership, there will be mostly peace.

with ownership, there will be mostly evil.

pretty basic stuff, and throws all of this BULL about having and not having right out the window. your argument is flawed because you're living in a material world. using "stuff" as an indicator that you "have" does not make you elite or better than anyone... it only makes you your stuff itself, and then you are less than "have-not", but you are nothing at all.

the "have-not" of the world have themselves.
and THIS is why they care about what happens to them as a society, and as a community. only a "have" will be selfish enough and greedy enough to consider themselves as such, and in that act alone becomes "stuff" itself, and ultimately in the true reality of it all.... BEOND the physical sense... the "have" is evil.

i'm not saying that you can't "have" and not be evil, but if you care at all about it... if you are not ready to throw everything you "have" away this minute, and to die for what you are this minute.... then your "have" has you, and you are nothing.

you only truly are, when you do not have, because then all you are s yourself - and that is paramount to true enlightenment. why do you think monks live like they do?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Define: "Better". Define: "I have control over you". Define: "Control and peace". I declare that we (all life) are perfect in all ways--I challenge you to provide any evidence otherwise.
What the "elite" aspire to do has been thought of by any mildly intelligent person the difference is that the ones you actually cliam eliteness have the money and power to do so...making them not intellectually elite--only economically elite. All of us "have-nots" merely respond to our situation just as the elite do---I truly see no difference...both are oppurtunists both have expanded egos both are trying to do the same thing in exactlly the same way--simply filling the void... there is no real choice involved. So ultimately I see no reason for your writting unless you have also written another one from the view point of the havenots because we are all one in the same. Either side you take you are on the same side. I love you and I know you feel the same.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Finally, we have found out who you are. We decided to make arrangements. Everything you respond will have direct impact on your further life.

How will you react?

And to answer your question:

If i would have the chance to travel back in time and meet hitler, i would kill him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join