It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My video of unidentified object

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

tell your dad i said thank you!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

I have never seen so many dark dots in a sky photo.

We have no dark orbs I hope.

ATS member CYRAX had many photo examples of a lone dark orb
sitting by a trail.

Looks like the orbs are admiring their handy work.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well it does move along as some of the UFOs giving off trails have.
That perhaps the fastest of ones I have viewed on YouTube.

Others move very slowly or not at all.

The series of photos from CYRAX were from afternoon into evening
and gave no apparent movement. No orange color did appear however
in all the stills.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Nice find, I didn't notice that. However, it looks mostly like dirt on the lens to me, check out the top right corner of the photo.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Nice find, I didn't notice that. However, it looks mostly like dirt on the lens to me, check out the top right corner of the photo.

It did look like an unusually spotty lens and photo development.

I say there was a good reason for the photo and it would no surprise
the government organization that its was doing it for purposeful
results like ongoing testing.

UFOs can be put up the lone photographer and by organizations
knowingly or just out right on purpose.

Being so far away it hard to fix on the dots unless done by the
originator like CYRAX, photos no longer available on ATS due to the
photobucket account perhaps is now private.

Here is what I say: the UFOs is such a strong emitter of UV and
radiation it does show up as dots, especially in hover.
Also, when emitting very bright sparks, also due to the high static
electrical charges, it can appear as a star or flicker of lights.

Also it might as well make trails and even luminous ones for that
matter.
If the trail is positive ions, it might be used for communications.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I believe this chemtrail article references the plasma shielding military craft.

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Awesome vid, only thing I could say it might be is a very slow moving oval shaped cloud but if thats the case there'd only be one cloud in the sky. No way thats a plane because of the speed and size. Geez this baffles me big time great catch.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I didnt see anyone mention the possibility of a rocket being test fired? The contrail maintaining apparent length is what confused me. But another member gave second hand account of smaller jets being able to do that ...

Foofstar, this was a good video and you did very well to react so quickly and get it recorded. One thing that was missing though was a zoomed-in view, that would have helped in identifying this object with more certainity. So if you happen to notice something like this again, remember the zoom

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It looks like one trail or "contrail" if you will and if it were an airliner that can be easily explained by the aircraft being recorded edge-on. The fact that a solid, darker object is evident where an aircraft would be expected to be sais to me that this object is closer and moving slower rather than being a far away rocket traveling at an extremely fast rate. In some frames of the video the contrail has irregularities and imperfections which are only evident just before they dissipate X distance behind the aircraft.

IMO if this were a rocket there would be

A) a more vertical flight path. This object/aircraft is traveling laterally along the ground just as an airliner or other aircraft would be expected to.

B)A clearly bright area behind the rocket which would be obvious evidence of rocket propulsion. this would also create a trail of ionized gases behind the rocket which not dissipate so quickly.

Everything seems to point to atmospheric conditions dissipating the contrail X distance from the aircraft itself which results in the illusion of a moving cloud. The fact that some of the contrail can be seen (in some frames) dispersing and dissipating at the rear of the contail also is proof that an aircraft is creating the contrail on the other end while it is dissipating at the rear. This darker aircraft is so far away that the only evidence that an aircraft is even there is a small dark artifact that shows up in a few frames but not the rest. But, nonetheless, a dark object like an aircraft is creating this artifact which also seems to, imo, be consistent in size to an airliner or cargo aircraft like a 747.

See my images on pages 3 and 4 of this thread as well as those posted by others which are better quality than mine! I'm currently working with no photo editing software so I'm forced to improvise rofl.

-ChriS

[edit on 2-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Thanks

Yeah i'm content with the contrail theory now... and even though i have added that explanation to the description of the video i'm still getting comments of 'surely a fireball' etc. haha.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ROFL! It's aliens from the fifth dimension! AHHHH! Oh wait, it's just captain piccard. Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join