It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton flashes illuminati handsign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I always thought that hand signal was for "Rock Out Man" or something of the similar idea...I've seen it at Rock Concerts and just assumed thats what it meant....

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

... you actually try to say such things as Colin Powell scratching his nose, the president using his fingers to count off 3 points as he makes them in a speech, and chocolate Easter bunnies pegged are symbols of an evil cultic illuminatti... Uhhhhhhh.... Do you ever gesticulate at any point during the day whatsoever? Maybe pick you nose? Scratch an itch? Give a nonverbal hand gesture to let a loved one, friend, or acquaintence know you're doing fine or are glad to see them? How about professional wrestling? Because basically every hand gesture you're listing a signs of the illuminatti I've seen a professional wrestler use inside the ring to get the crowd pumped up and indicate a finishing move is one the way. Have you considered researching that to see if maybe "Macho Man" Randy Savage or Jake "The Snake" Roberts belong on your list? Hey, everytime an NFL team goes for a two point conversion the coach and quarterback throw up the horns... are they in on this, too?

All joking aside, exactly where did all of this come from?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
please read this book that was submitted by one of our own ATS members.

freight tomsen
is the member. not sure if he has a thread dedicated to this, but it is a free pdf book he wrote after doing extensive research.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This hand sign issue seems rather humorous when lightly explored.

In doing a google search on the following and then select images:

the illuminati hand sign: All different people including the president of Iran

images.google.com...

Satanic hand sign: This one has from GW to Pat Robertson

images.google.com...

Then finally,

Do a search for the " hand sign for love "

images.google.com...

It appears it can mean many things.

Which would you choose?

Peace

[edit on 26-4-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Simple put that is I love you in sign language. No gang sign!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Satanic hand sign: This one has from GW to Pat Robertson

Satanic hand sign doesn't deploy the thumb outwards but tucked over the middle and the ring finger while the index and little finger stand erect. This is nothing more than a political campaign to make the people think she loves them, or/and, let the hearing impaired in on her campaign.

I'm not trying to debunk the fact that there is a secret sect running our government or our world, but this is a simply "I love you".

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Kids used to make this sign with their fingers when I was at school in the 1960s. In Vietnam and Laos last December, I saw people making this sign in the markets, where no doubt it's to do with bargaining, numbers and prices in financial transactions.

People have been making signs with their hands and fingers for tens of thousands of years, in every human culture everywhere on Earth.

They mean whatever you want them to mean. Mostly when politicians do something with their hands, it probably means squat.

'Illuminati' my ass.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
please read this book that was submitted by one of our own ATS members.

freight tomsen
is the member. not sure if he has a thread dedicated to this, but it is a free pdf book he wrote after doing extensive research.

Thanks for that Keeff. The book is here: www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

The book has scores of pictures of high-level political figures/masons giving the devil horns sign. As I said before, notice everyone's face when they make the sign too, NONE of their faces say "I love you."

People don't seem to understand about the "I Love you" meaning. This symbol has represented the Devil for centuries, okay? Then in just the last century an OCCULTIST, Helen Keller, turned the sign into "I love you." The Masons in government know BOTH meanings, and let you think it's "I love you" while they all know the reality.

“The sign often is confused with the deaf's signing of the phrase, ‘I love you.’ While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an ‘ahh, I get it!’ emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's ‘I love you’ sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, ‘I love you, Devil’?” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (120)

The problem is you're only looking at this one picture of Hilary, so there seems nothing conspiratorial. Look at the pictures in my book and read the chapter on "The New World Order" if you want to know what's really going on.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Sighs. Do you realize that the quote comes from a christian website?

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

I've heard of this several times before. The "I love you" sign is nothing more than a combination of the letters, I, L, and Y.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Check out all the examples on this website!

It won't let me post the website. Type in "Illuminati hand sign" into Google and open the first page. Then if you're not convinced, see the one's in my book: www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I think that was when she was in the front row of an Ozzie Osborne concert. Oh yeah! That has to be it!

Can't wait to see her bite the head of a bat.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh you people have no scruple's.

Particularly the thread maker. That is a common hand sign.

With the thumb out the side, it means love, with the thumb not sticking out, it means "devil horns" or "set of horns", typically flashed at rock n roll concerts and by rock n roll fans.

It also means something stupid in boy scout 'sign language'.

It is NOT the "Illuminati Sign", trust me they would use something more subtle, much more subtle..

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
LOL skeptical2012,lol. That 3rd photo of bush is, his hand sign is what alo of older school metal heads do, make the sign of the devil. Thats what that sign means. We used to do that to eachother all through our teens.
But, to see BUSH doing it, is kinda freaky and questionable. Its just a sign language amongst other metalheads, thats all..again, meaning the devils head. 2 fingers are the horns, the thumb toughing finger 2 and 3, makes his head.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you listen to Heavy Metal music, the Devil Horns are called “Metal Horns” and the whole audience makes the mudra. Even President Bush’s Alumni University of Texas calls the hand sign “UT Horns” and students flash them at rallies and sporting events. But, UT or Metal Horns cannot account for the scores of world political/media figures who have been photographed making this Satanic gesture (also notice the mischievous looks on their faces): Most every member of the Bush family, both Georges, Laura, Barbara, and the daughters too, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Dan Quayle, Jon Edwards, Prince William, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Iranian President Ahmadinajad, Israeli Prime Minister Yasser Arafat, and many others have all been photographed making this sign. Michael Jackson, Prince, Penn and Teller, also “Christian” singer Amy Grant and televangelists Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Rodney Brown, and Benny Hinn have all been photographed making the Devil Horns sign. The Council on Foreign Relations logo is a naked man aback a white horse giving the Devil Horns. Come on people.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Prehaps Hillary Clinton is displaying the devil horn under the disguise of "i love you". Isnt that what the Illuminati want? So appear like pure love on the outside, but on the inside, pure evil. Im not buying all those figures are Longhorn Fans or Metal thats fn silly. Then again Billary would do anything for your votes.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I dunno, but more than 4,000 folks have looked at this thread, and now more than three pages, and yet, let's scratch our heads and ask "is this really an issue?". I mean, bees are dieing out, bushe's phoney war and occupation to take oil off the market to cause gas to go up, federal subsidies to corn and food shortages, no health care for more than fifty million people, hunger and homelessness in America and around the world, an unsustainable population explosion, 26,000 + nukes ready to go off in less than a half an hour, illigal wire tapping of American citizens, torture, people in prisons with no trial for years on end, a deficit of how many $trillians now?, a falling dollar, jobs disapearing like ice in the arctic....and you care about Hillary Clinton's hand gesture????

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
U know I've seen these hand signs before in my old head banging days
so i did a Google search for "satanic hand signs" and got this site.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

it seems the link doesn't work , well then its the first on the list on google

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ST SIR 86]

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Yea man, is this really an issue? She is making a hand sign, thats not really something big compared to the other issues out there. It might be fun to talk about it, but remember people, dont get worked up about it.

-fm

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Let's say that she is part of the Illuminati. What would be the point of flashing the hand signal? I'm sure that everyone else in the Illuminati already knows that she's in league with them..

The more plausible scenario is that she's at a rally in Texas and is attempting to do the University of Texas's Hook'em Horns sign. Of course, unless longhorns have three horns, she kinda doing it wrong..

She's not a UT alumna, why would she do that?

Hmm.. It is a rally to gather support her campaign..

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Check out all the examples on this website!

It won't let me post the website. Type in "Illuminati hand sign" into Google and open the first page. Then if you're not convinced, see the one's in my book: www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

Thank you for sharing. Your e-book and research is great!
Why you choose to name it Atlantean conspiracy?
One more question.
Are you aware of the ultrasecret hyperlodge-hypergoverment AOA Ordo Adeptis Atlantis which is based in London?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join