It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton flashes illuminati handsign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see that hand guesture nearly everytime I go out to a bar or club or something are we all luminati, ummmm last time I checked I wasn't. Oh my god perhaps they already have me! wheres my tin foil hat.

Can somebody please tell me the "proof" they have that this is a luminati hand sign

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

It's just like giving a thumbs up. There's no conspiracy here.
I've done it myself and I don't belong to the illuminati as far as I know

Surfers and skate borders do this also.
And concert goers
and singers
and people who work in construction.

I wouldn't worry about it, there's no hidden meaning there.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

Thank you for sharing. Your e-book and research is great!
Why you choose to name it Atlantean conspiracy?

Thanks. Read the chapter on "Atlantis" towards the end to answer that question: www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
She's doing the, "This will make me look cool and hip sign, whatever it means."

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
whoops, delete this please mods

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hillary is CFR member, she also secretly attended Bilderberg in Canada as roumors said..

Obama is also CFR involved, speaked in CFR, his wife is ChicagoCFR.

last ellections was skull&bones - bavarian illuminati win-win case

these elections are CFR - rockfeller brezinsky comittee.of.300 win-win case..

The illuminati globalists always win.. and they always like to flash their occultic signs to the ignorant masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I always make that same hand signal when I hear a song I really like, I throw my hand up, make the sign and say 'Rock and Roll!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Obama also is a tricky and liar politician..

In a question asked he openely denied his CFR involment and the North American Union globalitist-illuminati plan.

But in a previous speech he openly spoke for a world without borders, indirectly but clearly conecting with NAU globalist plan and wetdreams.

His Brezinsky Cold-Warrior mentor connections are well known..

Before voting you should check this book:
www.amazon.com...

For Hillary before voting you should check this video:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Obviously, Billary is playing baseball and is signaling to her teammates that there are two outs. She must hate being called Billary.

It’s true that this hand sign has become a part of pop culture, but that doesn’t remove it’s occult origins.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I guess this leaves us with McBush...4 more years. Hail Grandpa!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.thunderministries.net...

The link shows satanic symbols and signs. I have seen the Clinton's along with the daughter throwing up a perfect satanic hand sign. Bush and family have done it as well as Putin and the Queen. They are all going to hell!
The Skull and Bones Bush joined swears an oath to satan.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just because you or someone you know has thrown up this hand sige in question doesn't mean it is not evil. You just copied what you have seen other people doing. There are peoples in the world that don't know what the middle finger means but it still means screw you. The hand sign is a lazy satanic hand sign.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Ron Paul, was a solution, but you didn't vote him.
What should we expect from people that voted Bush, two times!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

Does anyone know the source of the photo or/and any other useful details?

THIS IS ASL FOR I LOVE YOU. The Illuminati Hand sign is the one Bush has been seen doing, with the thumb holding the two inner fingers.

This is NOT a Masonic secret sign.

That is not to say that Hillary isn't a one-world-government New World Orderly.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First off, if you listen to Metal, you're gonna go deaf.

Maybe the person that developed and created Sign Language was an ex/disgruntled Illuminati member deaf Metal Head.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That's the Hawaii Hang ten.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow I guess even the elite have gang signs too
hehe Could you imagine Hillary and Bill with their posse in a bunch of low riders flashing those hand signs.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That's what I was wondering. These pictures going around the web are of "I love you" and then the "Rock Band" sign. Politicians can't seriously be doing the "rock on!" sign, but it seems reasonable that they would sign an "I love you" in ASL. Also the UT Texas Longhorns sign looks like I love you, without the thumb. The Bush's are proud of Texas...but it doesn't explain why other politicians make the sign w/out the thumb, unless they think they're saying I love you, but got it wrong?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

I love you too but here's Hilary's daughter with an equally innocent and innoquous necklace:

And who's to say that ASL wasn't designed to eventually be used as a surrepticious excuse, false validation for Signs of Necromancy?

Oh PS. Today Clintonshe called for greater cooperation between the West and China, over Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change adding that Human rights cannot get in the way ... But then again I'm a paranoid delusory human being aren't I, and not a member of Clan Devil.

www.reuters.com...

No matter! It's all going to come to pass like the breaking of storm clouds over Mordor. Except that this is not the book ... This is real life and love is slipping away, hiding its face ....

You have been warned!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Better than flashing her tits!

OOPS!!! now im in trouble, sorry Mods

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join