It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton flashes illuminati handsign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Are you saying metal bands and their fans are Illuminati?

Or did the Illuminati steal our sign?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thats the "I love you" in sign language. You will see signers flippin there hands around in debates and such when politicles speak to the hearing crowd.

Look it the sign

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Apparently Illuminati is alive and well.

I'm not surprised to see the Clintons making those signs.

I just listened to a very interesting interview with ex-Illuminati
lady who talks about the Clintons being members:
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Do you know how many votes she casted with that sign?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The metal & rock bands are promoted by the Tavistock social engineering illuminati institutes..

Try researching that. What you will find not pretty..

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Struart Little sign is the pinkie & thumb entended and is a Hawaiian sign that means "hang loose." It's also become a universal sign meaning be cool.

Pinkie, pointer, and thumb entended means "I love You" as already stated by numerous people.

Pointer & pinkie extended means "Hook 'em Horns" as well as being the international sign of rock. I'm certainly no UT fan, but I love me some metal and have managed to teach my 2 year old son to throw up the devil horns when a great song comes on the radio. Unfortunately it is a little awkward when he does the same thing gleefully in the middle of church. I guess it's not a bad thing however, if Alex Jones' Illuminatti do actually come to power at least my son will be spared from the sacrifice to Lucifer or whatever it is that Jones squawks about happening when they cleanse the Earth with their magical Illuminatti superpowers.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign797
reply to post by Alxandro

Are you saying metal bands and their fans are Illuminati?

Or did the Illuminati steal our sign?

Metal stole it from the sign of the horns, or 'cornu' in Satanism, and, also, its a sign used by masons; my grandfather was a mason.

So, whatever it is she wants to show; it is definitely not the sign for 'I love you'
Most presidents flash it; as they are all masons or illuminati.
Deny it if you will, make fun of it if you will, my grampaw used it after thwarting people; its basically a sign that says; "I made it, look, we are winning"
I almost expect Bush to get shot three times; in the chest, in the throat and in the head...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh great! Now almost everyone who uses the ASL gesture with their hands happen to be a heavy-metal, Satan-loving Mason. I personally perfect ‘the bird’ anytime to show the world that not all is illuminated light. Where does that put the bird-flipping, ‘high flyers’ from the horn-flashing, ‘low ballers’?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If she's trying to flash the Illuminati sign, she's failing, obviously.

As everyone here has pointed out, what she's doing is the "I love you" thing.

So until she gets her sign right, I don't see her flashing any secret signs, metal/rock signs, devil horns, or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
thats not a Metal sign. Metal fans don't put their thumb out. What she is doing means I love you in sign language.

Then again, I see plenty of politicians doing this, I doubt they are all saying I love you to the deaf. They never say it out loud to those of us that can hear. What is this, racism against those of us that can hear?

Has to be an illuminati thing.

And as far as the Obama giving her the finger.....

c'mon people, he was clearly scratching his face, and used his middle finger (common thing done by the elite, haha),but totally unintentional imo. If he wanted to flip her off he woulda made it a bit more deliberate imo.

Again though, I've been a metal fan for a long time, and only posers flash the I love you sign at a metal show.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why dont we go to our nearest police station and stand outside the window and look inside while doing this sign. Make sure the head cop sees you and then just wait and see what happens!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So if you were in a secret society would you be flashing your "Gang"/Secret Society symbols while you were running for president?

I mean come on and get serious.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As a mom and former daycare worker, I can assure you she is just showing her love for her deaf peeps, yall.

With the thumb extended it is I Love You in sign language.

With only the first and pinky up, she would be rocking out to heavy metal.

What is an illuminati hand sign anyway? Who would she be signalling, and why?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In my book The Atlantean Conspiracy I have pictures of about 30-40 political figures giving this sign:

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

There are many secret sayings, handshakes, and gestures used by Masons both to recognize one another in public as well as to communicate specific information. For instance, there are many mudras (hand-gestures) commonly used by Masons posing for portraits/photos. A common one is known as “the Hidden Hand” whereby the right hand is placed partially or fully within one’s shirt/jacket. Masonic kings, presidents, prime ministers, and media personalities have been photographed posing the Hidden Hand. Another common one is “the Claw,” right hand at chest bending all knuckles into a claw.

“At his trial for conspiracy to commit homicide, Satanist rebel Charles Manson was observed giving a variety of Masonic hand signs, including the Masonic sign of distress. The same sign was reportedly given by Mormon founder Joseph Smith as he lay dying on the floor of an Illinois jail on a variety of criminal charges. Lying bleeding and desperate, Smith's raspy voice could be heard crying out the plaintive, Masonic wail, calling on Masons to help a brother in dire trouble, ‘Is there no help for the widow's son?’” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (44)

Perhaps the most commonly displayed hand-signs are the Satanic Devil Horns, made by bending the middle and ring fingers, extending just the index and pinky fingers. The thumb can be stuck out or clasped in; both are used, and have been by Satanists for centuries. Recently, this along with many other Masonic hand-signs have been leaked into popular culture and given different exoteric meanings to the mislead public. For example the Devil Horns with thumb out is often used to say “I love you.”

“The sign often is confused with the deaf's signing of the phrase, ‘I love you.’ While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an ‘ahh, I get it!’ emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's ‘I love you’ sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, ‘I love you, Devil’?” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (120)

If you listen to Heavy Metal music, the Devil Horns are called “Metal Horns” and the whole audience makes the mudra. Even President Bush’s Alumni University of Texas calls the hand sign “UT Horns” and students flash them at rallies and sporting events. But, UT or Metal Horns cannot account for the scores of world political/media figures who have been photographed making this Satanic gesture (also notice the mischievous looks on their faces): Most every member of the Bush family, both Georges, Laura, Barbara, and the daughters too, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Dan Quayle, Jon Edwards, Prince William, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Iranian President Ahmadinajad, Israeli Prime Minister Yasser Arafat, and many others have all been photographed making this sign. Michael Jackson, Prince, Penn and Teller, also “Christian” singer Amy Grant and televangelists Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Rodney Brown, and Benny Hinn have all been photographed making the Devil Horns sign. The Council on Foreign Relations logo is a naked man aback a white horse giving the Devil Horns. Could some of these just be coincidence? Sure. But could all of them be?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I concur with what some other posters have said about this photo. It is not the "devil horns" or the various other terms used for the satanic hand-gesture, which has also been adopted by heavy-metal fans because of their affinity for that philosophy. It is also used by fans of the Texas Longhorns.

The similar gesture, but with thumb extended, is the sign for "I love you."

Thumb and pinky extended, but not the index finger, is "hang-loose."

As far as "the Illuminati" sign goes, I was not aware that it was synonymous with the satanic gesture. I thought it was the two hands placed next to eachother, palms out, forming a pyramid, made famous by rapper Jay-Z.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
All hand signs have been given us by Masonry. The "OK" sign when you clasp your thumb and forefinger, look at it. It's an ancient mudra and represents 666. See the three 6's made by your remaining three fingers?

The "Peace" two finger sign was originally used by 33rd degree Mason Winston Churchill as "V for Victory." The mudra symbolizes the 33rd degree because there are 2 fingers with 3 joints, 33, held about 33 degrees apart.

The devil horns with thumb in or out is a satanic symbol that has existed for over two thousand years. Occultist Helen Keller turned it exoterically to "I love you" but esoterically the original meaning stands and these political figures flashing it are WELL aware. Look at their faces! I love the one with Putin, look at his face!

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

The gesture of swiping your hand across your neck meaning "you're dead" comes from Masonry. When sarcastically circling your forefinger in the air to represent someone being excited about something stupid/boring, this also is an ancient Kundalini mudra.

I can go on, but you're much better off downloading the link I provided.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's all very amusing. Thanks everyone for the opinons, the explanations and the links.
Ut, oh, is this also a Masonic or Illuminati sign?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok. It is definitely at least two things: the American sign language sign for I love you and the Metal sign (large public events often have sign interpreters for the deaf--Clinton could be showing them some love). It could be a bastardized version of Hook 'em Horns (politicians often botch lame attempts at being cool). But, of course, the only RATIONAL explanation is that it is Clinton recklessly flashing the sign of the world's most secret group in front of countless plebeians. Obviously.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am deaf and use ASL. Someone in the audience probably signed ily sign to Hillary to show appreciation and to tell her that they love her. So she would respond back with the same sign.

Miss America Heather Whitestone flashed ily sign to everyone.

[edit] Forgot to mention that Heather Whitestone is deaf.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by itisibrian]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Its an irrelevant gesture meaning no more than "Look at me, I want your vote!"

Whatever we 'interpret' her gesture to mean beyond that is mere inference.

EDIT

I'm referring to Hillary, not the lovely lady pictured above.

END EDIT

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Maxmars]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join