It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 owners guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.teegeeack.com...

Seems interesting. I want to call those numbers...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
seems too long post the shorter version for me i hate reading manuals

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.ufomind.com...

The above doesnt help you chief, just another source.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thats one hell of an old topic there. God only knows how many threads on that are here on ats. No, its not real. Do you honestly think the us government would let something like that into the public if it were real?

BTW...I hate saying this, but sometimes it needs to be said. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Thats one hell of an old topic there. God only knows how many threads on that are here on ats. No, its not real. Do you honestly think the us government would let something like that into the public if it were real?

BTW...I hate saying this, but sometimes it needs to be said. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Yes, it is real. Area 51 is a part of Nellis. You can even apply for jobs at Nellis at some websites. They just dont say Area 51. The government wouldn't "let" the manual escape, theres just some thing the government can't control

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It is highly possible that this is the manual for the Camo Dudes. But its just the same as another security service booklet. The things it SHOULD have override passcodes, or a manual section like "What To Do In The Event of Subject Decontainment" or "How to Properly Guide an Extraterrestrial Craft into Sub-Level 53"

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It is an actual handbook from "Area 51." The information corresponds nicely with data from other sources (interviews with personnel, declassified documents, etc.). This handbook was used by the "Cammo Dudes" and was leaked to the media in the early 1990s. It was written in 1988 and is somewhat out of date, but has lots of great info.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It is real and Im sure it has been verified at some point.

The information in this handbook has added a huge amount to what we know about the base at Groom Lake.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

My favorite part:

"COVER STORY

YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE SECURITY FORCE PATROLLING THE NELLIS BOMBING RANGE. [ADVISE PERSONNEL TO DEPART] BECAUSE OF UNEXPLODED ORDINANCE, LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT AND STRAFING RUNS ARE CONDUCTED HERE."

they actually put your cover story in the manual. Thanks for working for us here is your cover story too.
HAHA

Ya Im sure all Top Secret books have "Cover Story" on them. I think I saw it on the welcome package for the MJ12

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This was a "Quick Look"-style handbook of instructions for the Det 3, AFFTC, security forces. It contained a lot of basic information including the cover story to be given to unauthorized persons who asked where the AF and contract guards worked.

Civilians have been calling these guards "cammo dudes" because they usually wear desert camouflage BDUs with no insignia. This is quite a change from the 1960s when they wore metal badges with the words: AREA 51 SECURITY FORCE.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Are you serious? They actually said Area 51 Security Force on the badge? I wonder if anyone has gotten a hold of them.

Shadowhawk, I'm assuming that with your extensive knowlege of the NTS and Groom Lake, have you read the manual? Does it mention anything about what to do about the projects or anything like that? I was wondering if it would say anything about what to do if a project went awry or something...

Ranchy

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ranch Man, if you check out the manual (see link in Omega Pickle's posting) you will find limited information about projects, crash/rescue response, and wild fire operations. This was just a quick reference handbook rather than a comprehensive manual and it is now largely out of date (18 years old), but it provides a great deal of useful information.

top topics

join