What did jesus look like??

page: 14
0
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

There will be just reward for this.






A reward like what? Free crack?!




posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
you are really grasping at straws now, aren't you. you have now accepted that you were wrong about the hair, which you have argued for since the beginning of the "was jesus black" thread, so you must be pretty desperate at this point.



Originally posted by Colonel
dunkleskates: I am so tired of explaining this. Even your pictures that you brought to prove me wrong, PROVE YOU WRONG.

Cause see, if you compare the color of the nail in the top picture to the picutre of Dave Chappel that that idiot brought to insult me you will see a close similarity.

Then, with the hair white like wool....oh, well.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by Colonel]


you must either be dillusional, or so desperate to win a debate that you will sidestep common sense. you can't seriously see the same color on that brass screw as chappelle's skin otherwise.

but for the sake of argument, lets assume, (i know you can do that
) that the brass screw is the same color as a black mans skin. reguardless of this assumed "fact", what about all the other examples?

And for the sixth or seventh time, i am not racist. please explain what gives you this absurd idea.

are you going to continue this? because i have no problem with proving you wrong over and over again, if thats what this comes down to. but to continue defending your position when you are so obviously wrong is pointless. you would be wise to accept defeat, but if you so choose, i would enjoy continuing this very much.



posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
FOUR reasons:
1. No one did a painting or sculpture of Him while He was alive.
2. People travel, so he could have been of mixed racial blood....far back in his background.
3. People in those days did not consider physical racial features as a problem. They only discriminated on what TRIBE, or "lineage" a person belonged to. It had nothing to do with our concept of race.
4. EVERYONE paints or draws Jesus in their OWN image....blonde for European, Black for African, etc.



posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

you must either be dillusional, or so desperate to win a debate that you will sidestep common sense. you can't seriously see the same color on that brass screw as chappelle's skin otherwise.
.


Listen, I looked at your examples of brass not "burnt brass" as in a furnace but brass. The color was CLOSE IN COMPARISON to Dave Chappelle's complexion---and Dave Chappelle is just one color of the myriad complexion of black people.. You choose to ignore this and say that "you won the debate." Whatever.

If you choose to deny what's in front of your own face, then so be it.



posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Jesus was descended of the House of David. The house of Davis was descended of Abraham, the first of God's people. Abraham first heard God in the Cradle of life, Mesopotamia. By that point the races had split to the point that the Middle east had a separate complexion from the African continent. Jesus was an ARab man. And it doesn't matter.

By the way, Siddartha Gottama was Indian



posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Jesus was descended of the House of David. The house of Davis was descended of Abraham, the first of God's people. Abraham first heard God in the Cradle of life, Mesopotamia. By that point the races had split to the point that the Middle east had a separate complexion from the African continent. Jesus was an ARab man. And it doesn't matter.

By the way, Siddartha Gottama was Indian


Whatever.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Whatever.


Oh man, this gets my vote for best quote of 2004, best response too. So exellent. has tyrone run out of responses?



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by Colonel

Whatever.


Oh man, this gets my vote for best quote of 2004, best response too. So exellent. has tyrone run out of responses?



Listen, you punk ass bitch. If you have nothing relevant to add to the topic besides your tired racist bull#. Why don't you step the # on cause nobody here is paying any attention to your nonsense.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Listen, you punk ass bitch. If you have nothing relevant to add to the topic besides your tired racist bull#. Why don't you step the # on cause nobody here is paying any attention to your nonsense.


Hmmm third grade insults followed by false accusations (my non existent racism), compared to a one word response your actually getting better. Now lets try to take the tampon out of your ass.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You must feel like a real stupid bitch knowing that no one really gives a damn what you say and the only way you can even get type of response from me or anyone is to act like some racist ass. # off.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You must feel like a real stupid bitch knowing that no one really gives a damn what you say and the only way you can even get type of response from me or anyone is to act like some racist ass. # off.


Yes...no one cares about what I say, thats why Im sitting here leading research threads and contributing to *GENERAL* discussion, not rampant fraudulent racism. Try contributing to another place than the Mud Pit bud, or wait, swears and idiotic posts arent considered impressive there. Your the anti meaning of ATS. PS I get a response cause you want to not cause Im a racist. Wait, Im not, wheres the evidence of that smart guy.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
its point less to carry on a debate with someone so stubborn to admit when they are wrong, i am finished arguing with an ignorant hypocrite.

farewell



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And I am finished arguing with a low budget moron who would deny a truth that is starring him right in the face because his racist mentality refuses to allow him to do so. THE MAN BROUGHT A PICTURE OF A BRASS SCREW AND THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A BLACK MAN NEAR IT AND HE DENIES THAZT THE COLORS WERE SIMILAR. HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT SO OBSTINATE?



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So? All races can be "Brass" really.

Didn't the passage also say something about his 'head and hair' being white? Wouldn't that infer his head was white? Either way quoting the bible as evidence is rather a silly way to go about it, as there are no direct literal descriptions. Plus its been written and re-written enough times as to be useless. If you go with geographical and cultural information he was probably of olive complexion, but there are scenarios in which he could be black white asian whatever.

The real point is, who cares? It seems many of you have completely overlooked the message the poor bloke was trying to get across (at least as I see it) in your bitching and arguing about who is the better christian. You are all being racist by harping on about it so much. This is the reason the other thread was locked, at least in the mud pit the ignorance is kind of par for the course, but its getting a little long in the tooth peoples. Each worship whichever jesus you like, I think its obvious noone is going to be able to change anyones opinions without solid evidence, which will not be forthcoming.

..and to think, it took an atheist to tell you that



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
true, a nonpartisan perspective always helps



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
just to clear som things up before i leave, i am an agnostic, and not a racist. i would love for anybody to point out one racist comment by me, while anyone can spend 5 minutes searching colonels posts and see racism everywhere.

i entered and remained in this argument not to protect the image of a white jesus, and not because "i can't stand to see and wont accept a black jesus", as i couldn't care less what color this guy is. i did it because it was easy to see colonel was totaly wrong, but was presenting himself in ways(selective quoting and interpretation) which made a lot of people think he was right.

as far as im concerned, jebus was just any old carpenter from 2000 years ago, nothing special. just a random guy who happened to get written about in the most believed piece of fictional literature



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
just to clear som things up before i leave, i am an agnostic, and not a racist. i would love for anybody to point out one racist comment by me, while anyone can spend 5 minutes searching colonels posts and see racism everywhere.

i entered and remained in this argument not to protect the image of a white jesus, and not because "i can't stand to see and wont accept a black jesus", as i couldn't care less what color this guy is. i did it because it was easy to see colonel was totaly wrong, but was presenting himself in ways(selective quoting and interpretation) which made a lot of people think he was right.

as far as im concerned, jebus was just any old carpenter from 2000 years ago, nothing special. just a random guy who happened to get written about in the most believed piece of fictional literature


I already asked him to point out my racism, I dont think he actually is capable of reading because I have never seen him actually produce one shread of evidence we are all racist, I think he can only type a few select string of words, those being: racist, black, jesus, *@#$ you, I love the wang, and jesus will kill you all.



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dunklestates & Kano: Now, this is how ridiculous your argument is getting:

"So? All races can be "Brass" really."

Everyone can be anything under the sun. Hey, that white guy is black. Hey, that black guy is white. Hey, that Chinese guy is hispanic. Ho, he's white. What the hell? This is how ridiculous you people sound.

And I ALREADY TOLD YOU why race is important in so many posts in this thread and I'm tired of going over it. But, I notice how conveniently you don't even respond to that but talk about some "message" for all of us like this some some bull# AA Recovery Program.

And to top it off, I'm hearing this from people who act like they are authorities on Jesus but who are admitted athiests!

Am I the only one that sees ANYTHING screwed with this?




[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel


And to top it off, I'm hearing this from people who act like they are authorities on Jesus but who are admitted athiests!

Am I the only one that sees ANYTHING screwed with this?



For once I agree with you, its screwed up. I cant lie and say its not.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join