It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lights" are going nation wide now! What's up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
On Linda Moulton Howe's site she has a story cooking about more lights like the ones from Stephensville , Texas..... but in Illinois, Indiana, and Massachussets. There is a picture on her site of the object and the similarities to Stephensville are obvious. As far as I know ... there is no military base near Oswego, Il .... so the F-15/military training "theory" will not apply. Something is up ... and it has pretty lights ...IMHO

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 1442008Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:28:28 -05004 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Links???
I know, no one liners, but my point does not need any more lines.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me. How many lines is that? ..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

Tomorrow night on Coast to Coast their going to talk about these lights....I think. That's actually my 9 year old niece who shot that picture in Oswego Il. It's posted on the EarthFiles.com. front page right now. Something is up !!... Texas , Illinois, Indiana, and Massachusetts all have the same strange UFO/Lights.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey guys ... i want to post that file that I sent Lind M Howe to this thread but it's saying the files to large for my member upload space. How do I get around that? T.I.A.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm just wondering... How reliable is Linda Moulton Howe?

She is, after all, charging people to view the entire contents of her site. When the truth has a price, you gotta question it.

She's selling a product here, and needs to keep the customer base interested.

I agree, those lights are not satisfactorally explained, but still... any UFO story, and the money grubbers are gunna jump on it and try to make a revenue out of it.

Maybe it's a staged thing. I'm sure the money grubbers have their little instigators on this site, making a hooplah about their staged events. I don't know. I just don't trust it, if it's from someone profitting from their "search" for the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Wow ...talk about missing the point!! ... Linda M Howe was only the recipient of the photo I sent her. By the way .... I found her to be fantastic in my dealings with her and im with George Noory when he says she's one of the best investigative journalist out there. Cant really blame someone for making a living doing what she does ... can you?? ... but opinions vary I know. I thought you guys might want to see the image. Why dont you start an I dont like L.M.H. thread...and someone else can help me post the picture.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The guy that has taken credit for the latest "ufos" in Pheonix mentioned in the article exactly how he did it. Now people everywhere are checking it out. That's my guess.

A really fun experiment your 9 year old niece could try next is to release her own "ufos" and see how many people take pictures of them. Then she could be on both sides!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Go to Imageshack and upload the photo onto there. Then copy the link it gives you and post it here. As for the story itself, it's interesting that these lights are appearing elsewhere in the country, but I think if we get too wrapped up in them we'll end up losing sight of the more important sighting at Stephensville, the craft Ricky Sorrelis saw.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

On Linda Moulton Howe's site...

Not to be too closed minded, but I stopped after reading that line. ANYONE who gives ridiculous fools like her attention....never mind.

As long as there are those that do not have a firm grasp of common sense, reason and logic there will always be people like her around. I'm not saying that everything she tries to sell is complete bunk, she might get something right every now and again by accident or chance...but the fact that she doesn't even know it is why Ufology is in the state that it is in.

You want disclosure...you want the truth....stop giving fools like her attention and wait a few years for those of us with common sense, reason, logic AND an open mind to propel this whole thing into the limelight of the mainstream.....

Like my signature says, even after fools like her shut up it will still take years to wash the stigma of idiocy off the subject of Ufology.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatordone

Errr?.... What are you talking about gatordone??? .... Everyone knows Pheonix is a hoax. This is no hoax. My niece took a picture of a UFO I just want some help posting the picture.
Last chance . If someone who is not a cynical comedian or L.M.H. hater I would appreciate some help here. Otherwise ... i'll just move on without posting it. I thought we like UFO pictures around here .

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

IgnoreTheFacts.... you could've been a bit more gentle.... but I pretty much agree. Get the goddamn money grubbers outta here! I swear to Christ, it offends me that these people are making money off this stuff. I mean, there are REAL experiencers suffering out there, and people like that come along (who probably don't even believe in the stuff) and totally take advantage of them for profit.

I CAN blame people for making a profit off the backs of others. There are a LOT of these leeches out there, prolly some right here on this forum.... maybe.... pehaps.... some intimately involved with the operation of this forum??? Not insinuating anything, just that some of this advertising has become rediculous, and all these viral videos and fake crap being peddled as truth on here. Makes you wanna just wish you never saw a goddamn UFO or alien in your life, knowing that all these leeches are gunna come out of the woodwork and suck you dry or vomit their lies all over your reality.

Harsh words for a brutal truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Dude. .. more chest thumping! Wow. I am not in the L.M.H. fan club...I only called her because she is covering the story in Texas for CTC . Great if you dont like her ... jump on indierocks future thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Blah, sorry. Go to photobucket, save the photo(s) there, and then use the external image feature above the post box paste the URL into your post, and voila!

Just beware of Linda Moulton Howe... and if you're subscribing to her site, yo0u should probably question your investment. Truth is free.

Here: Yes, UFOs are real. Yes, strange creatures (some would call aliens) with advanced technology exist. They would probably think the same of us if we switched predicaments. It's okay. It's just reality getting interesting.

Fee: zero dollars

See how easy it is to NOT make money off the truth?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thank you so much ... i will do that and then post the picture here. Whatever this thing is ... it is popping up all over the place. Please comment when i get it up. TIA

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Take a look two posts up Xcalibur explanes how to upload the image. I would like to see what your neice managed to snap a pic of also any information on how, what, where, she used to take the pic with. GL

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
your niece's photo aside... (which we are all eager to see)

I'd say all the various 'lights' in various states, all in the last several days,

&^ especially the Phoenix lights 2008,,, happening within a 36 hour window of a earlier prediction of an April 22nd appearance of another boomerang of lights over Phoenix --- reeks of being a staged event.

with the internet, we've got hundreds of like minded hoaxters out there, ready to pounce for a 15-minutes-of-fame experience.
IOW -- there ain't no 'Independence Day' reenactment going on in the real world

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does anyone remember .... wasn't this part of what DarkKnight was saying would happen? I think I remember him saying something about this ....

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OK ... I uploaded it to ATS ... Where is the attach image button? .. I'll read the freshman forum in the mean time.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
[img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7857/1000103js3.th.jpg]

OK ..... Here you go. She unfortunately only shot this one photo. She's only nine .. so it's impressive none the less. I'll post her story later if I have time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join