It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

Hey Brother, I was wondering if I might hitch a ride when ever you decide to bail. As you can imagine, life on this rock is getting to be more than many can tolerate and a change of scenery would be swell. Mars would work if you happen to be headed in that direction, otherwise, you could drop me pretty much anywhere thats convenient...

Please U2U (or send telepathy, whichever is more convenient).

Thanks.

SystemiK

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Im from what you refer to as Venus.

You will know that the first humans came from the vega star system.

5 million years ago we were almost completely colonized from the Deceians through a nuclear weapon means. We have relocated to what you refer to as Cronus, where only 4,000 of our space brothers have stayed protected through a shield in the 4th density.

The damage to the entire home was enough to cause it to shift. No sky, no plantation, only the things we have taken with our brothers was left.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So,Ishtar,what do you look like?

Can we take a peeksyweeksy?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If I were to take a photographic image of my being the vibrations would be to powerful to even tranmit the image. What you refer to as science and technology is garbage to what you should have or to be implanted.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherishtar

5 million years ago we were almost completely colonized from the Deceians through a nuclear weapon means. We have relocated to what you refer to as Cronus, where only 4,000 of our space brothers have stayed protected through a shield in the 4th density.

The damage to the entire home was enough to cause it to shift. No sky, no plantation, only the things we have taken with our brothers was left.

I have just spat tea out all over my monitor

nurse, NURRRRRSSSSE.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

By the way you talk and what you say, to me it originates from Uranus

how will we know. Was'nt that the star system in the Movie Contact.

Is that 5 million darwin years or ID/creationist years, because if its the later its only really 6'000 thousand years ago.

Now i get it, you trashed your own home and now all of a sudden we are "brothers", just admit you want a place to crash ( no roswell ufo pun intended there) rent free.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If I were to take a photographic image of my being the vibrations would be to powerful to even tranmit the image. What you refer to as science and technology is garbage to what you should have.
of course it would sweetheart,of course it would. *pats Ishtar on the head in a non patronising way*

Tell ya what,why don't you nip over London,in broad daylight in a big spaceship. Making it blatently visible to all an sundry. Then,maybe someone on here will giveyou an ounce of credit. Cos at the moment,you have none.

[edit on 22/4/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If I were to take a photographic image of my being the vibrations would be to powerful to even tranmit the image. What you refer to as science and technology is garbage to what you should have.

So draw us a picture.

So when you moved on to the fourth density, you didn't take any family photo albums? Oh yeah, they didn't survive your shift?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Trash is what we would consider your home aswell, although some of the beauty of it is still availible of use, but far from what it has been.

Your life waters should be cleaner and your air is pulluted with toxin, her earth is less full of plantation. We consider water crystal sky blue. On our new home we dont live on a planet, but exist near it. Only to plant it new, sort of an new earth with plantation and more energy oriented with life.

We are amazed that you have even talked of enviromental health for her earth, but you are under control and will be no longer bounded. The electromagnetic virbrary energy is blocked. There is much to explain.

Movies wich you refer as are implanted inspiration. It is good for creativity. You should creat more plantation, trees, flowers much to restore on the surface for less toxin released. Plantation is also grown underneath her earth even more for the surface up above.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I would like to know why you are skipping over some questions here and only answering certain ones you deem worthy.

Could you please go back and answer all the questions posed to you?
It would be the polite thing to do, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I would like your opinion on this quote:

They are unaware of the implications of such DOGMATIC thinking and/or assumptions concerning what Authority we of the higher realms, of the Galactic Federation actually have. This includes our official policies regarding “Laws of Noninterference” referred to as the Galactic Pacts and termed ‘Divine Intervention’, which determines what we are actually allowed to do for the people of Earth, especially under the severe conditions presently facing Earth at this time.

(Mods, I'm deliberately withholding the source).

brotherishtar, how can there be a law of non interference that allows divine intervention? Does that not seem contradictory?

Please explain.

Oh, and don't call this planet trash. I object to that. It's my home, damn it.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Is it not possible however that because all these post say the same thing,then maybe-they are true.............and this is a way for them to initiate small scale gerneral contact?

Im not saying I believe this post............but I am not closing out any possibility either.

To brotherishtar(or whatever):So what there is a base in the s.magelanic cloud???

Why there?Why not in this galaxy?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Trash is what we would consider your home aswell, although some of the beauty of it is still availible of use, but far from what it has been.

Your life waters should be cleaner and your air is pulluted with toxin, her earth is less full of plantation. We consider water crystal sky blue. On our new home we dont live on a planet, but exist near it. Only to plant it new, sort of an new earth with plantation and more energy oriented with life.

So what exactly is your interest? Seems to me you would like to take advantage of our "beauty."

Go find another plantet in the galaxy or universe to save, please. It seems you miss a planet to call home. This is ours. Buzz off!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ishtar,a few questions for you.

What is your race of people called?
Can you show us all,beyond reasonable doubt,that you aren't infact some spotty teenager in Dellaware.
Do you mind if we somewhat rip it out of you for a little while?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

So what exactly is your interest? Seems to me you would like to take advantage of our "beauty."

Go find another plantet in the galaxy or universe to save, please. It seems you miss a planet to call home. This is ours. Buzz off!

aaww,that's not very nieghbourly

You can come kip at mine if you like Ishtar,I have 2 spare rooms

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You do realize that Venus is inhospitable for anyform of intelligent life right?

It has an average temp. of 900 degrees f.

It rains sulfuric acid.................

So you might wana find another place.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello brotherishtar, Welcom to ATS, and Greetings.

So what is your mission here? Are you here to show the world that we are not alone?

You mentioned something about a nuclear war in 2010, do you know where the bombs will fall, so that I can avoid being nuked into an oblivion?

Will you please take me for a ride in one of your spaceships? I will bring a video camera so that I may share my expirence with my fellow ATS'ers!!

Thanks in advance,
Downtown436

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

to be fair,and certainly not to be buying this story,but life as we know it can't survive there,but that's not to say that "life" as we don't know it (Jim)could not evolve there.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello, Greeting from earth..

Why not send something to the mods on here to prove that you are what you say you are and not someone "again" trying to play games with us here at ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
oooh,the cruncher question. is there a planet x on it's way to play intergalactic bar billiards with us?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join