It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Brother your attachment is very strong. You are not the only one we care for, you have no choice to submit to the high frequency that is about to take place from her earth. Her, earth was not your planet first, it was inhabited millions of years before you were placed.

If you do not accept other space brothers who want to help you and your earth with love, you will then realize the beings who hide from you and will have no choice to seek help from the revelation. We dont need to abduct you or anykind of such fear as the fear is already around you from the illuminated who gain the riches for allowing control over your civilization.

Many earth brothers meditate to hope for this change, as many have passed waiting for the truth in peace, and other space brothers are bound aswell to the slavery of these Deceians through control more advanced.

When your other space brothers rebel, there will be war and revelation to take manifestation on her, earth, allowing the elders to release this frequency in order for all earth brothers to defend through the new frequency if desired and the wemen and children will be rescued or allowed to fight the beings for a new earth.

This is much later on your world.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

aaww,that's not very nieghbourly

You can come kip at mine if you like Ishtar,I have 2 spare rooms

This one is all yours!

I'd be interested in learning exactly what sort of accomodations our Venutian friend would like.

Do you suppose you can pick things up for him at the local market, or will you have to find an intergalactic supermarket?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

Ok,what about Venus?It sounded like you used that planet from a setting in a old 1950's sci-fi movie.

Also,can you fly a spacecraft over my house today,so I can see it?Even if I am the only one to see it,it can atleast confirm for me(and I will post about it)that you are for real.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am who I am, we are your space brothers

Well, brotherishtar. I may be the most gullible person on these boards, but I am going to take what you say with honest consideration. I like the way you compose your posts, it reminds me of something, but I’m not sure exactly what. It’s a fun challenge to try an decipher what it is you are attempting to get across here. From what I can tell:

Your home planet, populated by a race of beings similar to Earthings, but with larger heads and smaller eyes was attacked by some non-human type species of intelligent beings which also live within massive dwellings beneath the surface of our planet. These “Deceians” are apparently evil because they attempt to control our human surface population through nefarious mental and physical means. Your race has the ability to shift through and change/create timelines, yet your physical structure was somehow damaged during your war with the “Deceians” and you have harvested DNA information, from us Earthlings, your “space brothers”, to repair your skin and copy our appearance. You race, under the direction of “Ashtar Command” has already saved our timeline from terrible misfortune through the use of nuclear and chemical weapons against the surface population, caused during a war which involved Russia, but it was known as Sweden in that timeline. You speak a lot about truth, brotherhood, control and awakening. You say that only good people will remain on the planet because your war with the “Deceians” has been brought to our doorstep. Apparently you are here searching for allies, amongst the alternative thinking government-subversive internet populace, because your races’ attempts to make alliance with our leaders and “Illuminated” ones has failed. Such as it is they are either the allies, or under the control of, your enemies.

Now I have some questions;

-Have you come to destroy the “Deceians” from where they originate? Some race of super-intelligent reptoid beings which dwell in cities beneath the surface of our planet and control us through governments, economies, media, and ext. Are you going to root them out of their fortresses and have some sort of massive surface battle? How extensive would such a conflict become?

-You say this timeline is destined to see the nuclear/chemical war in the year 2010, but your race will somehow help us to prevent it. You say that 2012 will bring about the appearance of Wormwood and great Earth changes. What role is your race going to have in dealing with these cataclysms?

-How does direct contact with a specific human being become authorised by the counsel of elders? How and in what instances is mental contact with a human established and authorised?

-What are “The eva”?

Thank you for your replies.

Edit: spelling.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Darce]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherishtar

Brother your attachment is very strong. You are not the only one we care for, you have no choice to submit to the high frequency that is about to take place from her earth.

That would be sister to you, pal.

If you do not accept other space brothers who want to help you and your earth with love, you will then realize the beings who hide from you and will have no choice to seek help from the revelation. We dont need to abduct you or anykind of such fear as the fear is already around you from the illuminated who gain the riches for allowing control over your civilization.

What does love mean to you? Are you offering diamonds?

Many earth brothers meditate to hope for this change, as many have passed waiting for the truth in peace, and other space brothers are bound aswell to the slavery of these Deceians through control more advanced.

And many brothers don't meditate. So what becomes of them? What about people who aren't able to read your message?

When your other space brothers rebel, there will be war and revelation to take manifestation on her, earth, allowing the elders to release this frequency in order for all earth brothers to defend through the new frequency if desired and the wemen and children will be rescued or allowed to fight the beings for a new earth.

wemen? Is that a new species we don't know about?

This is much later on your world

Well how convenient!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Ok,what about Venus?It sounded like you used that planet from a setting in a old 1950's sci-fi movie.

Also,can you fly a spacecraft over my house today,so I can see it?Even if I am the only one to see it,it can atleast confirm for me(and I will post about it)that you are for real.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by jkrog08]

A spacecraft, yes when the time of revelation has come to save your family. We will apear as you , not exactly you but human looking or with slight simular features with hair. When your media says leave you will go to safety. It may not even be broadcasted. Some will be left behind out of denial or fear.

You would adapt to much high frequency that you will be awakened with love on first activation.

The Illuminated will have no control, they will have no choice but to leave the underground citys and the other beings who have been exposed. They will have no choice but to manifest the revelation as they already are aware.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There are plenty of websites for aspiring science fiction writers ... they let you post stories and offer peer review and peer critique. After your tin hat gets fried in the next electrical storm, you might want to search the web for one of those writer's forums. You may learn some grammar, syntax and spelling as a side benefit. In the meantime, stay away from those brownies in the UT library!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So is that a yes?Should I look outside now or when?

I really cant wait,can you take me up for a little tour of the galaxy?I just wana see our galaxy from the outside............and maybe go to your small magellanic cloud.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Also could you point me in a direction to look for the secret tunnel system (look at my signature.......it'll take you to my thread)

Thanx a bunch.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Link
Ishtar is a goddess of fertility, love, and war.[1] In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".[2]

Ishtar was above all associated with sexuality: her cult involved sacred prostitution; her holy city Erech was called the "town of the sacred courtesans"; and she herself was the "courtesan of the gods".

Is this you?

Ashtar Command
"The Ashtar Command is the airborne division of the Great Brother/Sisterhood of Light, under the administrative direction of Commander Ashtar and the spiritual guidance of Lord Sananda, our Commander-in-Chief, know to Earth as Jesus the Christ. Composed of millions of starships and personnel from many civilizations, we are here to assist Earth and humanity through the current cycle of planetary cleansing and polar realignment. We serve like midwives in the birthing of humanity from dense-physical to physical-etheric bodies of light, capable of ascending into the fifth dimension along with the Earth."

Are you a part of this Ashtar Command?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just love the way anyone can post here and say he's some kind of alien and all this stuff.....

But what I like even more is the amount of people who believe he "IS" an alien.

Hey, buddy, if you are who you say you are, just land your space ship in central park, give us the cure for cancer, fix the economy, stop global warming and get me season tickets to the NY Giants...

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You can't expect an ET to speak proper English that would be asking too much.

Brother if what you say is true then allow us proof, one day on earth without a single child dying from starvation, without a single rape of any person, not a single murder of an innocent, a day where nobody dies from disease of any kind, no slaughter of seals, allow the blind to see just for that day, let us smell the scent of a flower again, stop the pollution from every source, let the fish swim free from capture, if what you say is true, let the earth breath from all of the above just for one day.

If your words are false then stop bringing hope where there is none, there are those who stand on your every word just to be dropped and disappointed once again.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If I might ask, what does all this intergalactic stuff have to do with a person who already patrons infinity beyond any physical aspect of anything?
Its like so, Ive been to so many different planets and so many different galaxies, in so many different dimensions and its all the same, particulars, and more particulars of the one whole that lays within and without of everything, place, and or dimension. Its only my wants that cater to interpersonal relations, as my needs serve only the divine; I take advice only from the entities and energies that permeate my travels beyond any perceived form I may entice

My question is, are you just trying to help people along the lines of time and incarnations, or is your message one that leads to complete liberation of all lower frequency existences? Granted everything eventually moves through complete liberation and then cycles back down in and through up into where we are right now; what is your place on that map, is it one of personal desires, or one of divine placement? Are you just trying to be nice, or are you acting under direct influence of the ONE without any personal intent?

Another question, why do you perceive anything as evil? Or is that just how you talk to us temporal lower entities? If you are truly a being of high intelligence, you would know of the illusion that evil is; in the entire grand scheme of all of any creation in any density or dimension, evil is but another particular witch in turn complements good to those believing in such a hierarchy, BUT my point here is, WHY are you still stuck in a a form that makes you come to a message board to spread the message, can you not implement your message into someone who could better convey it to the group you wish to aide?

Anyways, I know you gotta help the people you gotta help in the way you gotta help em, I just hope one day you can liberate yourself from whatever realm you are stuck in, unless you have free reign to slip n slide through the dimensions like all of us. And as you should know, the text of my message is only %1 of what I have transmitted to you, and you being the high intelligence you are, will know exactly my intension, exactly my purpose, exactly who and what I really AM.
Namaste

PS you need not answer me, I am not the one with the questions... feel free to u2u me if you have any

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Ishtar is a goddess of fertility, love, and war.[1] In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".[2]

Ishtar was above all associated with sexuality: her cult involved sacred prostitution; her holy city Erech was called the "town of the sacred courtesans"; and she herself was the "courtesan of the gods".

Is this you?

Ever see the movie "Ishtar?" Starring Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman? It was a hilarous flop. I am tending to think all of this is more along those lines.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Look,any mod on here can clean this up quite quickly. If this "enTITy" has an earth based ISP,it's case closed and we can all go back to something less consuming.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
-You say this timeline is destined to see the nuclear/chemical war in the year 2010, but your race will somehow help us to prevent it. You say that 2012 will bring about the appearance of Wormwood and great Earth changes. What role is your race going to have in dealing with these cataclysms?

The nuclear blast that is spoke of it no mere blast. It is world suffering to many countrys. More than a just a bomb blast. I will try to explain in basic terms. 2012 is only a major earth shake of the timeline for a passing of another planet that once was inhabited.

The Decians appear in many forms aswell as the Saurians. The Decians have black-green appearance, yellow eyes. They existed on what you call mars. Only to go to war and relocate to earth to coexist with the saurians with permission to hideout. They struggled with many wars for trying to control and destroy the first earth brothers and other space brother worlds. They have also enslaved new creations of life and taught the Saurians for allowing them to hide.

The Saurians appear as brown scaled reptile featured and co-existed with humans, much older than you humans. Struggling with the makeup of the body before humans were created. They eventually went to war with the first earth brothers for helping the Decians making new creations able to destroy home worlds, they were remodeled with different features wich taken many years to achieve. The Saurians split with the Decians because of war. They Saurians created many things for her, earth to live before they were influenced by the Decians challenges of discovery.

Illuminated communicate daily with the other space brothers and beings, they have riches to play along on the timeline from the beings who do wrong. They have no choice since the formation untill the return of revelation for all hope.

Each timeline is interfered for the future of her, earth wich was not properly happened. The rest is slightly changed.

Love

[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
poor use of quote function alien,has poor use of quote function.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So again,when will I see your spaceship over my house??I need to see it today for me to believe you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

tell me brotherishtar, how does an alien from venus access our internet and how is Andrew?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well if you are who you say you are come and get me I'm waiting!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join