It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Truth Behind Aliens/UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

Nevertheless that is another thread altogether. Rainbow girls..........? Well here is the link. The NEW AGE MOVEMENT, as supported by Robert Shueller, Joel Osteen, Billy Graham, Oprah's new age religion, Benny Hinn, Bishop Pearson, Bishop Braizer, the list is growing is luciferian in nature. It is a false Christianity and leads the person from the true Messiah, Jesus Christ. The NEW AGE MOVEMENT started in the 1960's, and became visible during 1975. The One world government has been planned for generations coming to the USA in 1760, and plans finally finished by Adam Weishaupt on 1 May 1776. They inflitrated the Masons at the 33degree level, Jews, at the Zionist level.....[Jesus called them the "Synagogue of Satan"....and finally at the Vatican in preparation to destroy the Catholic church structure when the time has arrived. It appears to be a Mason, Jewish and/or Vatican conspiracy however they are using these groups as cover. They are Luciferians that are also using Atheist and Satanist to further their cause as there is a slight difference between Satanist and Luciferians.

The 33rd degree is Honorary though? you just have to be a Scottish Rite Masonry for a # of years and do all kinds of community help and support the Scottish Rite to which you belong over many years and then you become an 33rd degree. All you get is a different hat....that's all. IT IS AN HONORARY DEGREE. There is no special meeting that only 33rd degree's have. Also a 33rd degree does not mean they are higher in "rank" to a 3rd degree...at all. You won't see a 33rd degree ever consider himself higher then a 3rd degree master mason. You just go on to learn more about masonry that’s all.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Research the paper "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison, 1798. www.sacred-texts.com...

Quote: "I have observed these doctrines gradually diffusing and mixing will all the different systems of Free Masonary till, at last, AN ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN FORMED FROM THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF ROOTING OUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS AND OVERTURNING ALL THE EXISTING GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE."

You must knowt that, assuming that this is what you believe, I must inform you of this quote by Robison, that still stands today....

"The Illuminati were conceived, organized and activated by professionals and intellectuals, many of them brilliant but cunning and clever, who decided to put their minds in the service of total evil; a conspiracy conceived not by Masons as Masons, but by evil men using Freemasonary as a vehicle for their own purposes". In the York Rite only Christians can be members. In the Scottish Rite, nominal Christians are initially told that Jesus Christ is actually the "Grand Master" of their lodge. Good upstanding Christians are deceived by the Illuminati members with a believable rationale that could be used to convience them about the need for secrecy. The Illuminati degree is the 33rd degree.............

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Darth Vader no doubt comes from the “Da’ath” black sephiroth of the Jewish Kabbalah.

10 //geekon=true//

actually Darth came from "d'Arthur" as in "of Arthur" or "the Arthur" .. as in King Arthur.. of the round table. That's Lucas's own reasoning behind the "Darth" title. meaning "King"

more info.. in the Documentary "Le Morte d'Arthur"

nice connection to Da'ath tho. hadn't thought of that.

www.illuminati-productions.com...

one other far fetched yet marginally chin stroking pondering would be about "LUC-as" and "LUC-ifer" etymological parallels.

as you can see.. here in Lucifer we have.. "light-bearer" or "light-bringer"...

and well... lucas is just plain...

er..

light-as(s)

20 //geekon=false// damn bbscode

[edit on 28-4-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 28-4-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And of course our hero's name is Luke as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Have you heard of Manely Hall? He was in one publication writing about the Sun. It represents wisdom, radiating from every Mason. If it a symbol of the masonic belief that God lives within and speaks through the mouth of "Iluminated" Masons. In the G of the symbol, long story short stands for Gnosticism or the mother of Freemasonary. There are claims that it is Geometry, God, or Great Architect of the Universe but this isn't true. Albert Pike calls it, "The soul and marrow of Freemasonary". Anyway, back to Hall and Hydra. He says, "The Master Mason is in truth a sun, a great reflector of light, who radiates through his organism, purified by ages of preparation, the glorious power which is the light of the lodge. He, in truth, has become the spokesman of the Most High. He stands between the glowing fire light and the world. Through him passes HYDRA, the great snake, and from its mouth there pours to man the light of God. His symbol is the rising sun......Masonary is eternal truth, patience, is its warden, illumination its master.

When a Mason has built all these powers into himself, there radiates from him a wonderful body of living fire, like that which surrounded the Master Jesus, at the moment of his transfiguration."

The real Illuminati are very interesting folks. It is said, that the Order of the Illumed Ones, or Order of the Quest, or Order of the Ancient Philosophers are very interesting folks...of course I don't know any today......It does seem that the "GREAT PLAN" is still on track.

reply to post by bushidomason

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Have you heard of Manely Hall? He was in one publication writing about the Sun. It represents wisdom, radiating from every Mason. If it a symbol of the masonic belief that God lives within and speaks through the mouth of "Iluminated" Masons. In the G of the symbol, long story short stands for Gnosticism or the mother of Freemasonary. There are claims that it is Geometry, God, or Great Architect of the Universe but this isn't true. Albert Pike calls it, "The soul and marrow of Freemasonary". Anyway, back to Hall and Hydra. He says, "The Master Mason is in truth a sun, a great reflector of light, who radiates through his organism, purified by ages of preparation, the glorious power which is the light of the lodge. He, in truth, has become the spokesman of the Most High. He stands between the glowing fire light and the world. Through him passes HYDRA, the great snake, and from its mouth there pours to man the light of God. His symbol is the rising sun......Masonary is eternal truth, patience, is its warden, illumination its master.

When a Mason has built all these powers into himself, there radiates from him a wonderful body of living fire, like that which surrounded the Master Jesus, at the moment of his transfiguration."

The real Illuminati are very interesting folks. It is said, that the Order of the Illumed Ones, or Order of the Quest, or Order of the Ancient Philosophers are very interesting folks...of course I don't know any today......It does seem that the "GREAT PLAN" is still on track.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nephilim in Genesis 6....and this one....

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

You know, this would explain something my grandfather -- a British Freemason, once told me when I was a child. I'll never forget it, or the look of sincerity on his face when he told me. I was 5 years old. I'd just finished a bottle of his whiskey whilst watching the original Star Wars Trilogy several times in a row. He sat me down afterwards and said "*****, 79% of 33rd degree Freemasons own and maintain their own X-wings. Whilst 82% own and maintain their own R-2 units."

He was not joking.

I still cheer with an anti-totalitarian giddiness every single time I watch the battle at the end of A New Hope.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmmm. Interesting view point. So, this idea seems to go along with the Vatican recently giving the world permission (lol to the 100th power) to believe in aliens since God made them too, and that makes them our brothers.

Not something you see every day in the newspaper. Seems like interesting timing with the Da Vinci Cod and The Expected One, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In my view the Sith in Star Wars are named after Seth, The Ancient Egyptian God of Evil & Chaos

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GavCg

Hi GavCg
You know I have thought the same thing to, why should the elite concern themselves about a NWO ?. They have money and power and they are getting old, why do they not just live there lives in splendid comfort
(which they have gained off the sweat of our backs) and let the rest of the world get on with it. You would think that they could live forever and they want the world nice and tidy for there future.
Peters on the Fence

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Alot of great reading information with alot of HUMAN philosophy and scientific/religious explanations trying to reason WHY WHY WHY???

HOW HOW HOW??? Because they cannot understand ET's and they do not have answers so they need to have an answer therefore the only thing rationally that makes sense and does not destroy the religious, scientific world is--"Illusion" "It never happened" "Hallucination" "Demon" "Evil possession" "Trick of the devil" "Mind control" etc. etc. etc.

Let's face it, we never will have the answers or comprehension of higher up ET technology and life. At least not in these bodies.

Ants will never comprehend us humans either, it would take a quaddrillion or more re-incarnations for them in higher bodies and minds to have a small idea of what we are if that. I mean if an ant had a soul in the first place
---(Tiny analogy.)

Now ET's have been here, are here and know everything about us down to our personal thoughts, they have our patten and design and could recreate us if we suddenly vanished from existence. We will never understand them fully or have absolute answers in these bodies in the physical, but someday in a kazillion years some of us will be them or in a position like them. For now were not supposed to believe or understand and most will always believe in God and the Devil a battle of good Vs evil fighting for our eternal state of existence from this tiny tiny finite small space of time in a short lifetime. Does it make any sense? The black ants fight the red one's because they believe the black are evil and of the devil and the red believe the black are evil and of the devil.
In our reality anything that contradicts, goes against or has nothing to do with our belief system or religion or GOD will always be considered of the devil, evil a demon an entity of evil from hell etc. etc. etc.

Look around that which we can view of the universe and look good--- all of that space out there minus- this tiny tiny tiny earth must be HELL then because there are endless worlds of hell out there with demons to roam free and all of them are on a mission for the devil and visit earth just to try and pursuade us to the darkside so they can own our souls forever and ever and ever all because of this 70yrs we spend on earth lifetime in comparison to eternity Hmmmmm. This could very well be the answer, they are all demons from endless galaxies of hell and earth is a safe zone or heaven spot.
It's all in our mind.

I think the survey just said bbbbzzzz Wrong answer:

Our souls from what I have been told are in a stage of development and growth, there is a purpose we do not remember anything coming into these bodies, there is a purpose we are lost, confused, and not physically shown or given so called physical evidence or proof about this lifetime and why we are here and where we come from, who we really are and where we are headed. We are not supposed to have it, it would defeat the very purpose of our lives and our spiritual growth knowing it--We are supposed to have diversification and religions and Gods of all kinds etc. etc. etc--This is our individual journey we must take all on our own... We our like plants and the caretakers cannot make us grow on our own, only give us sunlight and water and hope we come out like the natural plant should...

Discovery is for you and you alone, the adventure and journey is for your personal individual soul to take on it's own. It can't be told or shown, you have to become what you were meant to become on your own, everyone on it's own time-frame. So grow grow grow and fly fly fly is what the message would be from the higher ups and family we have on the other side... This is another episode of Believe it Or Not. lol

I do appreciate this thread, I'm not picking at it.
--and it's alot of great information and things to brainstorm and think about and consider for many. But it all comes down to humans from all backgrounds, in all religions, places and professions coming together and trying to explain how ET's and UFO's work because it is disturbing for us humans to not know about something that is greater than us, it is easier to dismiss them as evil or figments of the imagination and we all sleep better at night and continue on with sacrament meetings as planned.

There are no real definite human explanations, reasons or answers that can explain the bigger unknown, unseen reasons of ET's and everything going on in this universe just as the ant does not have understanding of us and earthlings are on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS ONLY right now.

So I kindly suggest we play good little ants and and carry on with our lives, never change your belief for anyone or anything, stay true to yourself and make your own individual decisions without following the crowds, always follow your heart. Your spirit is what will guide you forever because deep down inside your spirit mind knows yourself better than you know yourself at present and you have lived forever and always will.

Deep ET thoughts by JackHandy.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say, to the people who dont believe In the Illumianti and are not open minded or are too scared to do their own research and base their opinions on facts for them to F Off ! lol

Freight, I came ehre a couple times recently as the searches I made brought me here, I didint know what this forum was about and I like Blacksheep havent had the chance to tell people I know or I know they are to stupid and or selfish to care what is really going in on the world.

I did quite a bit of research myself and tried to seperate fact from fiction I have met a couple people who told me alot of stuff, wich at the time I didint think too much into as I was younger and had others things to do. But I have always thought differently since one guy influenced me alot, I think differently I dont belie what I hear see on the news and always think to myself why. what do they get out of this? etc.

I have done alot of reaserch to find facts, bits and peices and to put them together , including reading and watching videos and writings by people like David Icke etc. I recently saw a video that looked like the guy knew what he was talking about he came up with alot of factual thing, I never did or wanted to believe in Aliens but I have to admit after watching this, I wouldnt laught at it as I had done in the past.

I have looked for more info, reasosns, I know alot but I could never put the peices to the puzzle together to make one big picture!

I know and believe of the Illumianti and know they were known and they got caught and went underground, I hate that Obama is now President and how all people round the round love him thanks to the world wide love Obama campaign and hate that it isnt historical becuase he was chosen to be president and realise that I see alot of people I known to be Illumianti and or Masosns Backing him!

Theres aot I know but theres also alot that confuses me and I hop You are reading this because I just want to give a big thankyou to you freight tomsen. I dont know who you are and part of me was wondering why you were doing this as I always wonder, thought maybe its to sell your book until I realised that isnt the case. I read your posts, I havnt read the whole thread yet just 2 page but I have realised alot and you have helped me go few steps furhter putting the peices to the puzzle together.

I was confused bye thinking of Illumianti the secret and if there are any good agendas behind it and the thought of UFOS and also heard about the asteroid uparently coming for earth. But You put it all together alot of peices together and thank alot, u have made me reaslie a big deal and out of all the real and bull S I have read, heard or seen, you have come up with the best reasosn, explaining your reasosna s much as you could that fit with my own thoughts.!

All this time I didint get the Alien thing and why, All i knew is that they were starting to let the public know about Aliens and I dont know how this makes me look but it was so hard to figre out , I use to think that theres sumthing a reason why all people, films and stuff all come out with the same thing, but i stil didint get it, because I didint ever believe in Aliens, just didint make sense.

You put it all in one and its a genius idea, make public believe there are aliens slowly, threw books, films, over 70 years whatever, then boom.
Let it know to the public, all this time I knew when I read the papers, the government are letting us know abotu them, I see it here, just didnt know why.

Ok I spoke too much hopefulyl Freight read it and hopefully others who dont believe too.

I was going to give my views and opinion and I dont mind, but, only thing is its obvious to me and I prefer that I canmore learn from people here than you can from me. I knwo alot, I go by my reasearch, things ive been told and instinct all in one.

But I gota say out fo all the peices ive read and heard, Freight, your up the top!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OP: starred and flagged!!!

I have always thought these movies were made by freemasons (in a well organized plan) to prepare the generations -mentally and psychologically- for "the reality"..

I'm going back to read all posts, and my elaborate comments will be posted soon

Great job!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The plan is detailed and one of the most ingenius brainwashing plans you can imagine. We even enjoy watching and we even pay for our brainwashing.......amazing.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
okay first of all you are way to obbsessed with the masonic alien conspiracy. there is a masonic "conspiracy" per say however you fail to realise that the masons ARE in control and have been for quite some time now(my research leads me to belive that a form of masonry was in control before jesus by at least 350 years) so what ever their "evil" intentions are they are simply life. if you really want to know stuff about masons try numerology,freemasons secrets are a number game pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
no rank structure in the Masons? lol.....the masons rank structure allows the Mason with more degrees over, literally the president of the US to have the power over the president. Its the power and juice. The 33rd Degree and higher have other orders that are available such as Knights Templar and there is always the Illuminati that has been part of the Masons since July 1782 at the congress of Wilhelmsbad. The true link is the Masons link to Lucifer and "knowledge of the ages" which is only a carrot and simple parlor tricks by Satan and the Illuminati. These are the facts. The New World Order is grounded by the masons, Vatican or Black Nobility and the Zionist Jews

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
to all of this, remember how the communists set up towns to look american..well masons i think are using this template in a way, but with the entire world.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A long time ago I started watching youtube videos about the Disclosure Project... I felt it was very very wierd.... But I stumbled upon one video, and then it became clear to me what the hell was going on.

The Dr. Carol Rosin video confused the hell out of me... Is it a lie or not?

Well I think it's becoming more and more obvious that the alien threat is all a lie.

The OP and few posts afterwards were a great read... S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join