It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the mother?(*fake)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
damn, I've been had lol.

Back to hiding now

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hahah chiiru, dont worry you may find a good one one day

This video could be the real deal the problem is, the acting sounds fake, the video is very crappy to be analyze, so even if its real the video look so bad that for analyzing it would be a pain and you may get to a clonclusion that because its too crapy you cant do much with it.

So for me i would labeled like hoax until some other people come with a better one of the same event.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Fake, not even worth debating. How do I know? Simple, NO CORROBORATING STORY. Its your typical 30 second clip of some light flying over a POPULATED area that would have been backed up by dozens, if not hundreds of people.

Again, one doesn't need to even consider the video in cases like this. A good video will have solid story behind it, with multiple witnesses if it is in this type of locale.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Fake, not even worth debating. How do I know? Simple, NO CORROBORATING STORY. Its your typical 30 second clip of some light flying over a POPULATED area that would have been backed up by dozens, if not hundreds of people.

Again, one doesn't need to even consider the video in cases like this. A good video will have solid story behind it, with multiple witnesses if it is in this type of locale.
coupled with the post on the last page,that someone from here made the video....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, I know. But when the OP posted it he didn't. I wanted him to stop and think more about things like this before wasting time looking into the video. Common sense, reason and logic pretty much will end things like this coming up for discussion unless they actually have "meat" to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that I've heard that exact same voice, specifically using that exact phrase too, in other videos (I have a weird way of remembering random things). And yes, I realise that it's a common phrase.

It's probably the same hoaxer or the audio has been copied from somewhere else and overlaid on this video.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Oh, I know. But when the OP posted it he didn't. I wanted him to stop and think more about things like this before wasting time looking into the video. Common sense, reason and logic pretty much will end things like this coming up for discussion unless they actually have "meat" to it.
common sense? *scratches head* naah,you've lost me

I'm guilty of it too,finding a new video on youtube and whacking it straight up on here without really looking at it. But I think you've got to look at everything,even the shoddy fakes. It's all a part of the ufo phenominum,you can confirm that they're pony. And stick'em on the heap. One day,we'll get a good one. (I hope)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'd like to know how all the UFO experts around here can demand "full disclosure" on the subject in one breath, then in the next, while discussing a video of purported evidence, use the fact that nobody is screaming and running around in pure panic as evidence that the video isn't real?

Either people are ready for disclosure, or people require the government to keep it all secret. Otherwise aren't you demanding the government to induce panic?

This observation isn't about the video evidence in the OP. It's about our thought process on it's legitamacy.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

By the way just a little teaser for our american friends....Are you aware that When you testing the Stealth Bomber over the UK way back when? We had 3 Of our Harriers follow it? and that we picked it up on Radar and we still can?

BTW, jus a lil bit of info for our friends in the U.K......The F-117A "Nighthawk" is a first gen stealth fighter, not an invisble fighter. The radar cross-section of the Nighthawk on radar is about the same size as a seagull, but, seagulls dont go 600 mph, know what I mean? Those Harriers you speak of shoulda been worried about what was following them, we watch our expensive toys carefully.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Digital Deviance]

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Digital Deviance]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just for your information some of the ships are Planet sized, now that's big

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont think its real just by the movement. 2nd, its to black for a UFO.

Only such a huge ufo would be apropriate unless something went wrong with planet earth. It would be very risky for the commander.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Your link goes back to the OPs opening statement?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thing is I thought these UFOs were supposed to be elusive and concealing, yet in this they are blatantly moving about throughout the landscape doing whatever they want. I agree with Ignorethefacts, but not the tone in which he states it I guess you could say. I would like to find more videos, if not more people who can lay claims or better yet evidence on this. Stories and claims are nice, but hardcore evidence is what really swings one person from left to right nowadays.

I also noticed it was posted a week ago, I'm wondering if anyone shall tie this in with tomorrow's massive flyover

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Ha. Ha. Maybe it is a massive release of faked videos!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
Thing is I thought these UFOs were supposed to be elusive and concealing, yet in this they are blatantly moving about throughout the landscape doing whatever they want. I agree with Ignorethefacts, but not the tone in which he states it I guess you could say. I would like to find more videos, if not more people who can lay claims or better yet evidence on this. Stories and claims are nice, but hardcore evidence is what really swings one person from left to right nowadays.

I also noticed it was posted a week ago, I'm wondering if anyone shall tie this in with tomorrow's massive flyover

Its really bad when someone new goes to the forum and sees a video like that. And really the hoaxer should aswell get into video gaming instead of tricking people into believing.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

It's also no better or worse than seeing clips such as this or other things like nibiru and a brown dwarf on youtube, and other sites across the net. Bringing them here helps new members to gain insight as to what has been unveiled, uncovered, taken into consideration and diagnosed about such a quality film, image or passage of text. If it's a hoax we tell them it's a hoax and list our points, the new member can remember them and be on the look out the next time around. So it's somewhat good and somewhat bad, (The bad being the negativity that some people may receive from other members).

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If this thing is real it is huge, and as a previous poster said if it is that big than chances are that someone else had to see it and possibly captured video of it.

This kind of thing is what i hope to see one day and if i do and have a video camera i will post it here for sure and i will make sure i am visible in the footage to give it some credibility.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok im gunnabe the one to say it. Where's the rest of the footage?

Why not keep following ht emothership!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Always start at the beginning of the thread and continue reading until you get to the end....then post. Why? Because you miss important posts like these:

Originally posted by styxxz
This is CGI. I know this because the person that made it (a fellow ATS member) posted this ages ago.
Iirc, it's not meant to be a hoax, rather a demo in how convincing cgi can be. I'll find & post the relevant links later...

...Here's that link: ATS - How Fake UFO's are created

The original clip made it clear that the footage is cgi, obviously they edited that out. IMO, a lame hoax.

---------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by Leviatano

Well said. star for you, man!

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
I'm pretty sure that I've heard that exact same voice, specifically using that exact phrase too, in other videos

The nickname of the creator of those footage is manbird12000 , he take some voice and landscape from youtube's video mix that with his cgi saucers and here it is, so it explain why i think you heard this voice somewhere else.

Great artist by the way.

Cheers

[edit on 21-4-2008 by ufopunx]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join