It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the mother?(*fake)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

wow! i did not have a chance to read all of the posts and missed that, i am kind of busy tonight, anyways thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Oh, I know. But when the OP posted it he didn't. I wanted him to stop and think more about things like this before wasting time looking into the video. Common sense, reason and logic pretty much will end things like this coming up for discussion unless they actually have "meat" to it.

You are speaking of a theater of operation where people like George Adamski and Sheena Queen of Venus or whatever her name was, reigned supreme for many years.

Unfortunately, the boobs outweigh the serious researchers by far, and it will take tons more "seriousness" to override people who create vids, and fakery, if that ever happens,.

I spent years investigating, and finally decided, for better or worse, that UFOs are real, or they are not. Someday before I die, maybe we will find an answser, but if not, I guess I'll never know.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OK, so where's the link to the original video? The link that was posted refers to this thread, not the original video. Although it's a fake, I'd still like to see the original. Something about my geekiness pressures me to watch sci-fi!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howie47
reply to post by styxxz

Your link goes back to the OPs opening statement?

Ooops, got my links mixed-up. How Fake UFO's are created
Sorry 'bout that..

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yea-it looked all to much like the craft from "Taken"......the glowing orbs and the black saucer and all.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

Pretty nice footage

But it would be nice to have it analized

Is the original footage this was uploaded from less digity?

that be sweet if it was caught on a traditional camera

it would be easier to determine if it's a cg or done outside the film

it'd be a start to helping the credibility to this footage

it would actually start to get scary if it past the test

but i wouldn't be surprised either

good find

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
reply to post by DaRAGE

Always start at the beginning of the thread and continue reading until you get to the end....then post. Why? Because you miss important posts like these:

I', sorry and yes i admit that i dont always read to the end of the threads, but sometimes i just dont have the time to read through pages and pages of posts. sorry champ.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Dear God,

Please help us take clearer videos! I know you can hear me!

Thank you for your time and good humor.

Sincerely,
pik

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
These kids are either misinformed actors or this is a real video of them seeing something; But not the UFO's in this video. The reactions are not congruent with what is being seen on the screen. I'm putting my money on an alteration of a previously genuine film.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

OK these ships are the same ones used in the Haiti Videos, only with a more Inferior quality video to make it look more authentic I suppose.

Not real folks, sorry, this isn't the big one...hehehe

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ATS and alternative media sites being ground zero for disinfo.

ATS is like a BLACK HOLE..everything comes in nothing gets out MATT DRUDGE actually ran the Arizona Light on page one...its 8am here and it has not even made it to OUR front page. So I think you are correct..all of the much vaunted controls and moderator activity..the snipping and pithy comments from the mods..and MATT DRUDGE gives a UFO story page ONE..
Yes that really makes this place seem like a joke.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Question:: Is this the mother?

ANSWER: this is CGI/FAKE

Plain and Simple.....

For 1: The Audio is shocking, like a previous poster said: "It sounds like the audio has been put there". I simply agree..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

holy mother its huge id be running if i saw that

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Whats amazing, if its CGI, is how that big ship goes through the clouds so convincingly.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can people please read the whole thread before posting...

This is just silly, it IS CGI - done as a demonstration by manbird12000.

have the link...AGAIN!!!!

how fake ufo's are created

doesn't take much to read a short thread now, does it?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
Whats amazing, if its CGI, is how that big ship goes through the clouds so convincingly.

Yes it is amazing, he is a very great artist, as you certainly didn't read all the post, check this link i posted in page 2 ==>> manbird12000 .

Make pleasure to your eyes, watch them all!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
me personally, it's gotta be a fake. What kinda camera was he using a beta. Holy #

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by goukilock

"Always start at the beginning of the thread and continue reading until you get to the end....then post. Why? Because you miss important posts like these:"

This is confirmed CGI...............................

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree... it must be fake 'cos as we all know,
aliens are a figment of children's dreams.

So I think we should slightly alter the title of
this thread. IS THIS MOTHER ******** FAKE OR WHAT?

Whooa, I can blance a glass of water on my... aw sh*t!!
It's like Prom Night all over again.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Can people please read the whole thread before posting...

This is just silly, it IS CGI - done as a demonstration by manbird12000.

have the link...AGAIN!!!!

how fake ufo's are created

doesn't take much to read a short thread now, does it?

that's a horrible way to think about things. Just because a credible source says that something is true or not does not mean you should throw your cards in and just accept it. What if "this" actually happened?

Someone took out the original audio- replaced it with a dubious one- and placed a CGI giant UFO that's highly unlikely, over the originally genuine UFO.

Why would someone waste time doing that?

Because if the real video ever surfaces, people will just shrug it off as an alteration/variation of this bogus video.

If it was my job to cover up UFO's. I would make bogus alterations to decent UFO footage as much as I could.

The best thing to do with these kind of videos. Is NOT read the thread. Because based on what everyone posts you are slightly biased. The only way to give a truly critical post of any worth, is to post your gut feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join