It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the mother?(*fake)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
found this, referencing possibly the texas "mothership...." - now forgive me if posted previously - i dont know what to make of it, however, if i saw this thing, i wouldnt be just saying [SNIP] - i'd be screaming it....... & running.....

video here

Mod edit Please Read: Circumnavigation of censors

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Cuhail]

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
WOW! Not sure what to make of this, maybe a too good to be true? Whichever, it has me convinced! I was saying oh s*** over here too

I wonder if its CGI though.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Holy Moly. that is some wicked footage.

The video looks pretty real to me and its hard to tell if its real or not from the camera mans reaction cause im still not shure howd i react to tell the truth. Althought i think id jump up and down laughing and screaming.

I really like how the ship actual dissapears behind the mountain...that thing musta been huge! I like the 3 scouts that were flying in front or it...or perhaps being chased

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why Why but why must the footage always look pathetic???How is someone to analize this?

I will have a look in this case!
It is a mother of a ufo if it is so!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
very nice, but unfortunatley you never know what is real or not, but definitley very interesting

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There have been alot of CGI videos of large craft flying close to the ground lately. This looks like it might have been made by the same people.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Urmmm something that big??

Would have been seen by lot's of people....

how many other people would have had camaras?

Im not saying this is fake but why hasn't more of this appeared around the internet. What I mean to say is that if it appears all over the internet diffrent view points, angles zoom then WOW.

Just one thing that was huge.....Radar would have picked it up surely?

If not Radar then Radio waves communicationg with the scouts in front....

(By the way just a little teaser for our american friends....Are you aware that When you testing the Stealth Bomber over the UK way back when? We had 3 Of our Harriers follow it? and that we picked it up on Radar and we still can?)

the reason i gave the teaser is because this Big UFO would have been seen....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Great little video,looking forward to the image peoples opinions on it. And why did he stop filmning?!

*fingers crossed*

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think the guy response on the video is way to calm for seeing something like that.
Or he is in some kind of shock.
It sounds like a busy location. I can see the street lanterns. I hear cars. But for some reason other people are not shouting or something.

I know how CGI works and i say this over and over again.
Anything can be made real looking with average knowledge of 3D, compositing and motion/camera tracking.

For some reason most people think that when it's a handheld or low res shot, it's probably real.

I could easily make something like this.
I don't because i know it's a serious subject.
To make this video convincing more reports are needed from different people.
I'm sure for some reason the 'shooter' of this movie is the only witness right?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

Interesting albeit grainy footage. Perhaps it was the Anunaki looking for some gold at the end of the rainbow or a big Havana Cigar Blimp created for the express purpose of taunting American Cigar Smokers?

All jokes aside, I think we need to at lease see the original footage minus the massive amounts of compression before we can even make an informed opinion!

Nice find though!

IRM

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It looks like an iphone in profile to me.

As for the camera thing, that video wasn't that long, it takes me more time to get my phone out of my pocket from below my wallet, unlock it turn on the camera, switch to video and start filming. I would be too stunned watching unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
IMO this is about as fake as they come. The woman in the background saying "maybe its a the sonic wave or something" and his false, predictable reaction of someone who is doing a terrible acting job, gave it away.

Fake, and prehistoric video quality is unacceptable as always

[edit on 21-4-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well, if its real, then it's the legendary smoking gun. What else would it be, other than intelligently controlled flying objects? Oh yea...CGI.

Surely posting this "ground breaking" video on a video hosting site doesn't make sense. If it were real, sending it to the big news channels would be the first line of attack? Let the world see it, not just a few thousand folks. Airing it on the internet, to me, is suggestive of showcasing artistic talent. It's the one place where you can back away from any adverse criticism by logging off. If you choose to air on tv you're going to get interviewed, and IMO that is not what most CGIers want. They just want a reaction. God, I sound cynical this morning. Maybe I'm showing my age...

Ok, I'm going onto the roof to switch on the Internos Signal and shine it on the nearest cloud bank. He'll know what to do...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Almost certainly a fake....that big and only one crappy video??

Also bad compression covers a multitude of cgi-sins....tbh this video is such bad quality even roman mosaics have better resolution!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'm beginning to get really really suspicious of the motives behind all these videos... like they are being pumped out en masse by some disinformation factory. This one was done very well, in my opinion. The problem being "why no screams?"

The PROBLEM is that we're oversaturated with these goddamned super-realistic fakes... and it seems like part of the cover-up.

ATS and alternative media sites being ground zero for disinfo.

I'm actually disgusted by all of it, because it is a real phenomenon, whether you choose to accept it or not, and it is a very serious issue, and everybody is just #ING around with it like total moronic idiots.

The boy who cried wolf.

This is dangerous disinformation.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't know of any camera/ camera phone with such poor resolution yet such smooth movement of the objects. Anyone with me? When I had one of the earliest camera phones, the resolution was about the same quality as this video but the movements were jerky. Nobody has those phones anymore as the lifespan is only a couple of years and I even today's crap camera phones are better than that!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
fifty - you have to take into account the fact the site that its uploaded to will heavily compress the footage as well. So dont blame it all on the camera - and yes i understood what you mean about the framerate.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is CGI. I know this because the person that made it (a fellow ATS member) posted this ages ago.
Iirc, it's not meant to be a hoax, rather a demo in how convincing cgi can be. I'll find & post the relevant links later..

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Well, even if his intentions are good you know what will happen when it's online.
It will spread until some religious UFO doomsday thinker will repost it and tell people it's real.
Trust me, there are quite a few people like that.

These kind of hoaxes are terrible for the credibility of Ufology.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here's that link: ATS - How Fake UFO's are created

The original clip made it clear that the footage is cgi, obviously they edited that out. IMO, a lame hoax.

Originally posted by abovetech
These kind of hoaxes are terrible for the credibility of Ufology.

I completely agree, unfortunately these hoaxers don't see it that way

[edit on 21/4/08 by styxxz]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join