It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening Souls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My name is Anthony'
I am seeking those whom wish to change the experience of life on this Planet for the good of humanity.

To remove the use of power and force to control us.

Allot of us are waking up from this illusion and are feeling confused and angry about all that is happening in the world.
Others just want to stay inside there little dark box in the comfort of ignorance.

The fact is that life as you imagine is an illusion designed to disconcert you from your soul.

Here is a link to some information that may give you an idea of what's in store if we do not act.
video.google.com...

Here is a PDF of the book
www.nomorehoaxes.com...

I have spent my life knowing that I would not conform to the expected path of life that culture and society has laid out for me. I feel my goal is to work towards the solution as our existence depends on it, and time is little so we have to act now or it will be lost.

I want to live in a world where everyone is free to do as they wish as long as it does not involve the harming and the oppression of others.
We have the technology to have free energy without the use of fossil fuels.
uk.youtube.com...
uk.youtube.com...
uk.youtube.com...

We need never work as we do today for the big corporation but only to work together as equals for the benefit of each other.
uk.youtube.com...

If your in tune with this and wish to be part of the solution let us gather and be the solution.

Dam I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i understand were your getting at, i watched alot of new free energy videos like the ones you posted, the problem is big oil companys & the people who run these companys ... they dont want these new technologys going mainstream because theres no money to be made from them.. these big oil companys will go bankrupt, there the ones supressing these new technologys from comeing out today... we have had the technology long ago...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ruffryda1987]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffryda1987

We cant sit idly by and let them enslave any more...
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I want You to get MAD !!!
uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree. it's gonna be pretty hard to convince people to change though, when on the surface, there doesn't really seem to be a reason for them to. Their own lives are fine, so why should they care about the suffering of other people?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
I agree. it's gonna be pretty hard to convince people to change though, when on the surface, there doesn't really seem to be a reason for them to. Their own lives are fine, so why should they care about the suffering of other people?

Well sad to say it will take a big shock for allot of people to wake up and then it may be too late for them.

We don't need to get everyone involved only the ones that are already aware of the situation and have the creativity to carry it

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's never too late, heck its never even too early. The people will wake up when the time is right. I have faith in them.

As for waking from the illusion, what about those of us who want the illusion? Remember the movie, "The Matrix" and Cypher was the guy who wanted to be in the power plant, living the good life in his mind while everything else taken care of.

That's me.

I see whats going on, I know were all doomed and greater powers are screwing us, but I still love being alive.

I love this illusion that I call my life.

I also know it will eventually end and there is nothing, NOTHING I can do to stop that.

So I enjoy it while I'm here.

I put my tomatoes in the ground yesterday. I just hope the illusion lasts long enough for me to harvest them

Love and light,

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

We don't need to get everyone involved only the ones that are already aware of the situation and have the creativity to carry it

Everyone has to get involved. Otherwise we'll be in the same situation we are in now. Disinformation will continue to spread. These corporations feed off of ignorance. It will be very difficult to liberate humanity if there are still people out there who continue to believe and support corrupt elites.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

count me in!! if you have an idea or a stratagy let me know. its time we take back our freedom.our free will.

i have not watched the links yet. i think i may have already, but its late here and i will watch them tomorrow.

i am not looking to join a "group/cult" or any kind. but if you have a sound solution i will be more then glad to help.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by keeff]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Everyone has to get involved. Otherwise we'll be in the same situation we are in now. Disinformation will continue to spread. These corporations feed off of ignorance. It will be very difficult to liberate humanity if there are still people out there who continue to believe and support corrupt elites.

Not everyone will or have to change as we all have the choice to do as we wish. There must be no enforcement of a program on the people.
We cannot win using the same forces that they oppress us with to stop them.

Read the book linked above and see your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff

count me in!! if you have an idea or a stratagy let me know. its time we take back our freedom.our free will.

i have not watched the links yet. i think i may have already, but its late here and i will watch them tomorrow.

i am not looking to join a "group/cult" or any kind. but if you have a sound solution i will be more then glad to help.

Read the book
The solution is yet to be conceived, but if we raise out consciousness to it will manifest in it's highest form

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

just saved the book to my HD and i will get to it tomorrow. thanks for the links. i will be back after i read the book.

edit to add: i suggest everyone who is interested in the book also save it, as it could disapear if it is going to do any harm to the powers that be.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
It's never too late, heck its never even too early. The people will wake up when the time is right. I have faith in them.

As for waking from the illusion, what about those of us who want the illusion? Remember the movie, "The Matrix" and Cypher was the guy who wanted to be in the power plant, living the good life in his mind while everything else taken care of.

That's me.

I see whats going on, I know were all doomed and greater powers are screwing us, but I still love being alive.

I love this illusion that I call my life.

I also know it will eventually end and there is nothing, NOTHING I can do to stop that.

So I enjoy it while I'm here.

I put my tomatoes in the ground yesterday. I just hope the illusion lasts long enough for me to harvest them

Love and light,

As much as I value your opinion the time for sitting on the sideline is long gone as we are all one and need to realize that we are all responsible for the mess that is unfolding.
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I also read George Green's Handbook for a New Paradigm which was a very decent read. However, the best tool I've found for awakening souls to the level of global deception is my new book The Atlantean Conspiracy:

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My brother and I created a forum specifically for the reason you are talking about. After some of us on ATS got to brainstorming on a thread about this topic, my brother created a forum specifically designed to get people of this like-mindedness together to share ideas and personal experiences. It has sections for members to tell other members their personal UFO sightings, visions, contacts with ETs, lucid dreams, spiritual awakenings, meditative techniques, the best books to read on certain subjects, etc.
Then, we can experience the awakening with others and how it changes your life.
If you're interested: oneplanetonelife.com...

We started it about a month or so ago so there are not yet a large amount of members, but we are gradually getting there. The forum is tied to our 2 websites: One dedicated to environmental collapse www.oneplanetonelife.com... and one dedicated to metaphysics www.thearchitectsoflight.com...

Great post. Its good to see more and more people coming forward and voicing their interest in getting this 'thing' moving.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread, I've been communication with a friend through email about the awakening process and below is one I sent that is related to this thread topic.

"I would love to believe that it's true too and I lean towards that, because I think everyone in this world senses there is something not quite right in this world and only small percentages act on that subconscious feeling in the conscious state. More and more people are so to speak awakening (going from subconscious to conscious) from their programmed or embedded states of mind. People act on the mass opinion, example; if one were to tell a crowd of 10000 people that they believe in any of the topics you and I read, one persons disbelief expressed vocally would spread and the majority of the whole crowd would follow suit. You tell one person during one on one conversation, they would listen sincerely with curiosity hampered by silent conscious disbelief. People in groups follow the masses, that’s what has been embedded in our global community conscious state, individualism is looked down upon in the conscious form. Not everyone is an willing to accept by choice, it's in their programming or their being directed to ignore the path to awakening for the greater good of the masses (so they believe). They are either resisting or denying the awakening process since it goes completely against their embedded programming.

When we sleep our subconscious (Soul/Spirit) takes over or makes itself known and influences our physical mind. When we are awake our physical mind and body takes over. One can not exist without the other. The soul is not controlling, it's merely suggestive and if the mind and body ignores the suggestions from the subconscious or the soul you will not awaken. True awakening is when the subconscious (soul) and the mind and body are working (communicating) in unison while we are sleeping or wide awake. Hope that makes sense... Look at meditation, your go into a semi pre-state of sleep and you are at peace with your subconscious and conscious due to the recognition that each exist and are able to coexist together as one, each benefiting the other.

Sorry for the length it's the best I could do to convey my realizations or thoughts on this."

Can the awakening process be forced or is it some form of subconscious and conscious evolution?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by RemoveTheWool]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thank you for this post. We need more like this on ATS. More of us should start reading, listening and stop watching TV.

I have enjoyed listening to these videos.

At the end of the day, believe what you feel is right, but nobody can deny that today the world has many problems, that all are attributed to one thing - corruption. It is for us to find out where that corruption stems from.

Thank you again.

star and flag.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged! Count me in. Thank you for this post. I too wanted to post something along these lines. I am reading the handbook now, and so far it rings true to my inner compass. I can't wait to get the book so I can highlight all the passages that have such profound relevance to my situation.

No more anger, no more hate, no more arguing with those who just don't "get it". No more blame. Just personal responsibility, cooperation, and harmony with like minded souls. We can not resist, only make it through this situation.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed. I'll consider partaking in what ever you are going to do. We need to change our course. I'm going to be on later to discuss more. Flagged!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I once fell into the trap of believing that evil had a chance of winning, and then i woke up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join