It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Awakening Souls

page: 4
13
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cpt. Monty

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Originally posted by Cpt. Monty

Before I even begin to read your handbook, I propose a question to you. Does the handbook not make assumptions?

(Also I probably won't have much time to read through this handbook considering my busy schedule.)





Well according to George Green and whom gave him that information it's not assumption. The book is free for all that wish to read. If you feel you have more pressing matters to attend to that is your will.




[edit on 23-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]


Well then who exactly is this George Green guy? And where exactly did he and whoever gave him the information get the information?

Also, I just opened the PDF and scrolled down a bit and started reading a couple bits and pieces of the text here and there, and the whole time I couldn't help but get his vibe as if it was trying to convince people just to get a cult following for the "New Paradigm." I also don't understand how exactly this "New Paradigm" is going to change the world for the better in anyway if all it promotes is doing only as you must do and letting everything "evil" fall apart (as I interpreted in No. 22). That would take much longer than we have time for, and a bigger change is bound to take place before corrupt governments stop functioning simply because people stop going out of their way to help it. I realize peaceful resolutions are always the best, but if you hope to inspire change in national/international governments and corrupt sectors in society, sitting lazily as a group to do nothing, is hardly doing something.l

Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting this in anyway. I also assume that you have a 100% understanding of the text yourself since you were the one who gave it to us to have a peek at.


Creative intention is the power of the universe




posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by ANTHONY33
 


Anthony, I am with you 100%. I see so widely and have, for years now, tried to inform anyone who would listen.

Let's just keep it up. What more can we do?



Don't give up for there are many more that will listen, and rember you are on the winning side



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Originally posted by Cpt. Monty

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Originally posted by Cpt. Monty

Before I even begin to read your handbook, I propose a question to you. Does the handbook not make assumptions?

(Also I probably won't have much time to read through this handbook considering my busy schedule.)





Well according to George Green and whom gave him that information it's not assumption. The book is free for all that wish to read. If you feel you have more pressing matters to attend to that is your will.




[edit on 23-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]


Well then who exactly is this George Green guy? And where exactly did he and whoever gave him the information get the information?

Also, I just opened the PDF and scrolled down a bit and started reading a couple bits and pieces of the text here and there, and the whole time I couldn't help but get his vibe as if it was trying to convince people just to get a cult following for the "New Paradigm." I also don't understand how exactly this "New Paradigm" is going to change the world for the better in anyway if all it promotes is doing only as you must do and letting everything "evil" fall apart (as I interpreted in No. 22). That would take much longer than we have time for, and a bigger change is bound to take place before corrupt governments stop functioning simply because people stop going out of their way to help it. I realize peaceful resolutions are always the best, but if you hope to inspire change in national/international governments and corrupt sectors in society, sitting lazily as a group to do nothing, is hardly doing something.l

Please correct me if I'm misinterpreting this in anyway. I also assume that you have a 100% understanding of the text yourself since you were the one who gave it to us to have a peek at.


Creative intention is the power of the universe


That was hardly the great response I expected...but thanks...I guess.

By the way what government has been overthrow solely by peaceful resignation from the general populace in history? I'm just wondering.



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anthony

Do you know the circumstances behind George Green's 'Handbook for the New Paradigm Vol 1' being deleted from the following web publishing site for suspected copyright infringement? www.scribd.com...

Have you read 'The Terra Papers' by Robert Morning Sky?


[edit on 23/4/08 by Myrdyn]



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
Anthony

Do you know the circumstances behind George Green's 'Handbook for the New Paradigm Vol 1' being deleted from the following web publishing site for suspected copyright infringement? www.scribd.com...

Have you read 'The Terra Papers' by Robert Morning Sky?


[edit on 23/4/08 by Myrdyn]


Interesting info there, I've just sent that site an email requesting their exact reasons for removing the book.

Here is the email I sent:
Hi,
Regarding the document "George Green - Handbook For The New Paradigm Vol. 1"
Can you tell me what infringements of copy right were found?

As I understand that the copy right is as follows:

All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. This
book, either in part or in whole, MAY BE reproduced, transmitted
or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic, photographic
or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by
any information storage and retrieval system without permission
in writing from the Publisher. There are no restrictions except
word changes and changes in the text are not allowed.
Published by
BRIDGER HOUSE PUBLISHERS, INC
P.O. Box 2208, Carson City, NV 89702, 1-800-729-4131
ISBN: 1-893157-04-0
Cover design by The Right Type
Printed in the United States of America
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1


Any way I am interested in this other book you mentioned and would like to read it soon.

Read the The Terra Papers' now

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33
 

The 'Terra Papers' can be found at www.freedomdomain.com...
It is a highly recommended read for those interested in the subject of this thread.



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
reply to post by ANTHONY33
 

The 'Terra Papers' can be found at www.freedomdomain.com...
It is a highly recommended read for those interested in the subject of this thread.


Thanks for the link. Also I was cheeky and reposted the Handbook on the site that removed it www.scribd.com...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
i have started reading your PDF and i find it very interesting.

i have a link to an audio book that i think you would like also.


www.learnoutloud.com...

i also think that freight tomsens PDF book has some value in here also.

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

one more that i think could be of interest, if not at least a good read is the terra papers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'


i still need to read your pdf as well as the rest of freight tomsens in full, i have started both.


edited to add: i have had all these links open for the past few days,. but not enough time to read and watch them all. i will soon catch up.

the audio book i saved to my mp3 player and listen to repeatedly at work.


edited to add: still not sure if i believe the Terra papers in full,. but they seem to be the closet thing to the truth i have found so far, in te end they talk about royals being left here on earth to control the population//meaning the powers that be seem to fit that exact position.


edit to add: just wanted to let everyone know there is a thread already dedicated to the Terra papers. in that thread i have also linked to this thread and anothers book which i think all tie toegether rather well.
[edit on 4/21/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 4/21/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 4/21/2008 by keeff]


[edit on 4/23/2008 by keeff]



posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
Don't give up for there are many more that will listen, and rember you are on the winning side


I surely hope you're right. But I don't know...

I see so many paths and probabilities and they are becoming fewer and fewer, with most of our race either exterminated like rats, or imprisoned in camps, both above ground and below.

The one that I see dwindling is what I call the "Prometheus" path. Free energy, releasing the bind the oil companies, and all the other Big guys, have on us.

I have a story about that path at:

home.earthlink.net...

But Prometheus is late arriving.



posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANTHONY33
My name is Anthony'
I am seeking those whom wish to change the experience of life on this Planet for the good of humanity.

To remove the use of power and force to control us.

Allot of us are waking up from this illusion and are feeling confused and angry about all that is happening in the world.
Others just want to stay inside there little dark box in the comfort of ignorance.

The fact is that life as you imagine is an illusion designed to disconcert you from your soul.

Here is a link to some information that may give you an idea of what's in store if we do not act.
video.google.com...

Here is a PDF of the book
www.nomorehoaxes.com...

I have spent my life knowing that I would not conform to the expected path of life that culture and society has laid out for me. I feel my goal is to work towards the solution as our existence depends on it, and time is little so we have to act now or it will be lost.

I want to live in a world where everyone is free to do as they wish as long as it does not involve the harming and the oppression of others.
We have the technology to have free energy without the use of fossil fuels.
uk.youtube.com...
uk.youtube.com...
uk.youtube.com...

We need never work as we do today for the big corporation but only to work together as equals for the benefit of each other.
uk.youtube.com...

If your in tune with this and wish to be part of the solution let us gather and be the solution.





Dam I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section





[edit on 20-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]



posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I support you. I find your words really connecting with me. I couldn't have said any better.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join