It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening Souls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
Allot of us are waking up from this illusion and are feeling confused and angry about all that is happening in the world.

The fact is that life as you imagine is an illusion designed to disconcert you from your soul.

Firstly – If you want to know more about free energy devices, please visit the link at my signature below. If you don’t understand the technology, copy and pass it on to somebody that will. I’m sure you will appreciate that it’s important to get this information into the public domain.

I agree with your sentiment - but what exactly are you suggesting? What is your plan of action?

You're putting me off a little by talking about 'souls' - it infers religion - and religion has always been a major player in the control of the human race. Generally, religion tends to divide people into groups for the continuation of 'gang warfare'.

It's hardly an illusion these days. Most of us know we are being deceived, though probably not to what level and for how long.

For thousands of years we have been manipulated by those who stole this planet from us. We were finally sold out by our leaders in the middle of the last century.

The prime movers of oil, weapons and drugs are those who have criminally lead us into the position we are now in. Their greed has delighted those that control them.

One of the earlier posts mentioned that things will change soon anyhow. I think he is right. However, the changes may not be as we would wish. They may well be the final consequences of our greed and over-consumerism.

If there are big changes to come, then this may well be a time when our actions are being observed. It might be the time to signal for assistance in a way that would be understood. Our shadow governments are in control because they are being allowed to be. Earth itself is the prize – some would view us as merely the beasts who inhabit it. Yet we are the rightful heirs to this planet. It is time to stand together, shoulder to shoulder, all nations together and claim our inheritance.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm glad to see people rallying together in a combined effort to "want" to bring down corruption, but...

How do you play on fighting against corrupt governments across the world? Honestly if you think marching on D.C. with some signs is going to change the world you are very wrong. If you are proposing full blown revolution than you may need to wait a bit longer...because taking a couple dozen guys from this forum and trying to take back the country for the people will only end in your rebellion being crushed and the government report saying that you guys attempted a terrorist attack against the United States (or any country you take up arms in).

You need to rally a bit more people....maybe a couple million more...at least.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cpt. Monty

The longest journey starts with a single step - and I don't know about anybody else, but I'm certainly not condoning terrorism, or any other kind of violence. That's a mugs game.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
However, the best tool I've found for awakening souls to the level of global deception is my new book The Atlantean Conspiracy:

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

This looks like an ambitious project. I'm browsing the PDF right now and it is quite interesting. Glad to see you hit on some of the themes from Graham Hancock's "Supernatural" book - if you are interested in the '___' connection I would highly recommend looking into the work of Terrence McKenna (as I said, I'm just skimming the PDF now, so excuse me if you already mention him somewhere.)

May I offer a little constructive criticism? I think the book could use a bit more organization. It is jam-packed full of quotes and such. At first I thought you were just quoting lots of David Icke and not really offering much original, but as I delve deeper I see you are drawing lots of interesting connections. But I think the book would work better (and probably appeal to a broader audience) if you include more clearly defined chapters and perhaps even larger book segments within the whole, as well as perhaps a table of contents, index, and maybe a comprehensive bibliography in the back.

Just a few thoughts. I am excited to see so many people turning on to these ideas these days, and it makes me optimistic that we may truly be entering a new "age" - not the 'new world order', which is really just the same old game of control and submission, but a true era of enlightenment, peace and freedom.

Off topic? Perhaps...but in regards to the OP, I downloaded the PDF posted there to and intend to look at it. I haven't checked out the videos yet. I've read enough about Tesla and Wilhelm Reich to have a strong feeling that there are unlimited sources of free energy out there, but I will admit the science is way beyond this English major!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well good luck revolting against governments that have armed forces at their disposal to act against any sort of uprising, especially a small one such as this one would be. The fact of the matter is, most people wouldn't want to rise against the government or NWO simply because, as far as the can see, nothing is terribly wrong with the world around them. If they can live day to day without being directly oppressed, than they don't care.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Certainly, that's why you tug at the strings of religion to manipulate these fools into acting.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Change needs to begin in the minds of the people before it can happen in our governments. remember that governments are run by people so the better educated everyone is the harder it will become for evil people to corrupt our governments

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It fills me with joy for the comments you guys have made and thank you so much. I will talk more tomorrow as it's late here in the UK now and must work early.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn

Allot of us are waking up from this illusion and are feeling confused and angry about all that is happening in the world.

The fact is that life as you imagine is an illusion designed to disconcert you from your soul.

I agree with your sentiment - but what exactly are you suggesting? What is your plan of action?

Well I am only one, but with many we can make our world change but change must start from within before it can manifest.

Originally posted by Myrdyn
You're putting me off a little by talking about 'souls' - it infers religion - and religion has always been a major player in the control of the human race. Generally, religion tends to divide people into groups for the continuation of 'gang warfare'.

We all have or are souls( consciousness). This has nothing to do with Religion. I do not promote Religion in any way.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Change needs to begin in the minds of the people before it can happen in our governments. remember that governments are run by people so the better educated everyone is the harder it will become for evil people to corrupt our governments

Your on the right track Hunta.Now for the OP ,why not?Count me in.For others who are going to get hammered to do this dont hold your breath.Indeed certain drugs can enhance the experience but most do not.Cocaine,heroin,alcohol ,cigarettes or presription drugs are all designed to inhibit your mind and thinking.In other words you wont be able to think straight for it to work for you.Remember this when thinking about the war in Afganistan ,the war on drugs,and the legalization of booze and smokes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i have started reading your PDF and i find it very interesting.

i have a link to an audio book that i think you would like also.

www.learnoutloud.com...

i also think that freight tomsens PDF book has some value in here also.

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

one more that i think could be of interest, if not at least a good read is the terra papers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i still need to read your pdf as well as the rest of freight tomsens in full, i have started both.

edited to add: i have had all these links open for the past few days,. but not enough time to read and watch them all. i will soon catch up.

the audio book i saved to my mp3 player and listen to repeatedly at work.

edited to add: still not sure if i believe the Terra papers in full,. but they seem to be the closet thing to the truth i have found so far, in te end they talk about royals being left here on earth to control the population//meaning the powers that be seem to fit that exact position.
[edit on 4/21/2008 by keeff]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just would like to also express many thanks for starting this thread! A new age is upon us (or will be shortly that is). The only way this world can change is if we start to do something serious about it. The "machine" only runs because many people believe that it cannot be stopped, and continue to buy into the illusion.
My girlfriend and I have been on our awakening journey, and in the last year it has really picked up steam. We have both been college students for a few years, but within the last month realized that this illusion holds nothing for us. We dropped out of school and bought an R.V. for $300 that we are fixing up. We are constructing a small greenhouse on the roof of this trailer for herbs, lettuce, and other small size food crops and we converted the bathroom into a grow room. We sold our cars and bought a diesel pickup and bought a setup to convert SVO into biofuel. Cant beat 46 cents a gallon.
We are leaving town when our lease is up in June and hitting the road. We are not quite sure where we are going but we know that our purpose on Earth right now is to help all others of like mind realize there is nothing to fear. We will break out of this illusion if we stop feeding it our lives one hour at a time, five days a week.
I do believe some extreme Earth changes are in the works so we are preparing ourselves so that we will be ready to help those left to usher in the new age without fear.
We create our reality! Those of us who have awakened earlier than the majority are here to help those that will awaken when they are forced to.
Many people will probably die but its all good if we think about it from a soul perspective. Death is not the end! Gaia is cleansing herself and we are here to help evryone who wants to be a part of it!
Thank you so much OP, the time for action is now!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

As much as I value your opinion the time for sitting on the sideline is long gone as we are all one and need to realize that we are all responsible for the mess that is unfolding.
uk.youtube.com...

As much as I value your opinion I am sick and tired of being told we are all one.

I was a part of the new age movement for years and I'm sick and tired of people telling me that I'm the same as they are. I'm not and neither are you.

Your soul is as unique as the fingerprints on your hand.

I am not one with you.

I am me, mrwupy.

You have no concept under God the life I have lived and I won't even pretend to understand the life that is yours.

We are not one.

I won't sit here and pretend I know what Gods endgame is, but I know I want to get there as the individual that I am.

I hope you do as well,

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
so you feel you are waking to a reality that needs sharing?about the energy im ure after the age change ang energy is consumed in a different fshion there will still present the individual issue of energy consumption in any form.if you feel you are waking anthony know this the sun that shines of which light dawns what you type has shone before and will persist as a force beyond control.as are you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh this is about energy.

I thought it was a thread on the paranormal about awaking the minds of people worldwide.

If you are going to do that, let me know.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Are you actually running a free energy device yourself, and powering your home from it?

I have yet to find someone who is.

People who believe that pictures don't lie, have never visited a NASA archive.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

I sent you a u2u. Get back to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

It all boils down to the fact that ppl just can't be bothered.

Even when faced with the truth, they just don't give a damn cause fighting or your rights is just too damn hard & takes up too much time.

And those who want to fight, simply won't end up doing anything because they cant get the lazy ppl away from their TV's & Video games to jump on the bandwagon.

People have become lazy & content with the way sociaty is & it will take a major shock to their systems to motivate them all.

This will never happen, because there is just so little left thesedays that can actually shock people.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
We all have different roles. Think about it like, people are a miriad of dots around the globe, each one with a distict pattern and path. Together they weave a tapestry of lines to create a network of light that reaches all parts of the world. If we all went down the same lines... parts of the world where your line were suppose to go, goes without. Your not then fulffilling your true path
This is how we support eachother, people who are awake will also understand how this all works, because we are linked together as one... and just to clearify, being one means, that we all recongnize/see/feel that the same light is within us all and everything. This light is god and it is pure unconditional love. This light is our soul and we were all created by the same divine being, that is what it means to be one.... this is completely different than any personal indendifications. Do not worry.

Why focus on that which makes you fear and do not understand, rather than that focus on which you understand and feel joyous about. It doesn't take a "divine being" to understand/realise the truth, only a rational human to uncover the truth and that truth to follow their hearts and thus, their true path.. forget that which you do not understand for now, unless it is something you are yearning to discover or learn from. Start small and work your way up, you will find what your looking for and be comfortable with that knowledge in it self! Understanding will follow after these crucial first steps.

I have a deep connection with earth and I truly love its people, not for what they do... but for who they truly are and what they are really cabable of. I do not have faith, I can feel/see the true nature of our reality and then it is easy for me to see that humans are cabable of great things. Only they dont know it nor see it yet. Thats why it hurts me so greatly to see the world in this state that its in. There so much to teach, so much to learn.

The odd part of it all, is its not hard to find the knowledge of that which is kept hidden. Its right in front of our noses... What better way to keep a secret, than to hide it in plain sight? Its an old saying but its true. What are you really sacrificing of yourself to choose what you beleive or do not beleive, besides the very thing that is keeping you in bonds. This late in the game, you only have one disposition and you cant hide what that may be. How can you be on the fence when you explicitly state that which you beleive through your words, actions and expressions. Maybe your sitting on the fence, when somone, somewhere is pulling your strings. Or maybe you are on the mind control side. Either way, somone is pulling your strings. All we are suppose to do is follow our own heart and let that guide us. Tell me, is that what your really doing? How many people have taken the time to even listen to their hearts, let alone follow them?

I have a hard time speaking my truths to the people I love. I dont have alot of self-asteem and i'm in constant pain. So its a little hard for me to understand the point of view that is questioning my ability to care about humanity and earth. Its hard for me to understand the ability of people to think that we are not one, that is to say we are not together in this plight, that is to say that my pain is less and if that is true, your pain is also less. And if I can feel the pain of earth and humanity cry out to my soul, shaking my very being, then it is mine also. There is no way I could not feel it, because we are one. No, this has nothing to do with physical reality. This has nothing to do with personal identification. It is about being the creatures of gods creation, it is about being soul brothers and sisters, planet-wide brothers and sisters, past life brothers and sisters. We are all here now on this earth and its time we do something about what has become of it. It does not matter the way in which we look at it, there is no right or wrong... they are all right in their own ways. What you think is right because you are a divine being. This is called exceptance and humility. That is the point of life as the OP explains. We are meant to live free and we are meant to do as we wish, aslong as it doesn't hurt anything/anyone eles.

but they say, light is only needed where there is darkness.

*EDIT* Tried to make it easier to read.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

As much as I value your opinion the time for sitting on the sideline is long gone as we are all one and need to realize that we are all responsible for the mess that is unfolding.
uk.youtube.com...

As much as I value your opinion I am sick and tired of being told we are all one.

I was a part of the new age movement for years and I'm sick and tired of people telling me that I'm the same as they are. I'm not and neither are you.

Your soul is as unique as the fingerprints on your hand.

I am not one with you.

I am me, mrwupy.

You have no concept under God the life I have lived and I won't even pretend to understand the life that is yours.

We are not one.

I won't sit here and pretend I know what Gods endgame is, but I know I want to get there as the individual that I am.

I hope you do as well,

I'm sorry if I have offended you but You may have misunderstood my meaning. Yes you are an individual as I am and each of us are unique.
But we are all different expressions of the same energy are we not?, we all come from the higher consciousness or God, creation, the light or what ever way you see it.

You say you were part of the new age movement before. I'm sorry you see things differently now. Well the choice is no ones but your own, so I wish you a happy life as I wish for all that seek it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join