It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Men din blåsta jävla Kretin!

Use a online lexicon.

And, as it in Your world seems to be so that I am a Nazi, antisemit, jewhater or whatever I'd have to say; You couldn't be more wrong.

But, then again, how can I expect someone like you to understand someone like me. Come back when my familys ranch are younger than your country and I might, Just Might, answer anything you have to say about my persona. As far as the topic isreal/palestina you have made up your mind, and are free to think whatever. But, as long as you can't see further than that Im, apparently, are antisemite and simplehen just Hate jews, it's not in my interest to keep talking to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've just found this. Few points are regarding also to Israel from the 66 points.

www.zundelsite.org...

Have a nice read to those ones, whose are still believing in that Israel has right to do what they're doing.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa
Men din blåsta jävla Kretin!

That's not very nice.

And, as it in Your world seems to be so that I am a Nazi, antisemit, jewhater or whatever I'd have to say; You couldn't be more wrong.

I never called you a Nazi.

I couldn't be more right. You say the Jews have no right to live on a land they have bought, toiled over, and bled for, stretching back to the time of the Ottomon Empire, because you are upset of what happened in 1947. You say no one has a right to steal another man's land, but then turn around and say it's okay in the Jew's case. How does this not make you a bigot or hypocrite? Tell me where I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emeessa

I am not questioning the Holocaust. I've been to Stutthof, and have grown up with stories from ww2 as living very close to Germany and Poland. The only reason Sweden was untouched was that we played mindgames with both sides therefor we never was conquerd nor attacked.

Overall info about Isreal VS palestina that Might get my point out a little more;

year 60 after Christ, the Romans conquered "Israel" and proclaimed it to be "Palestina. As Isreal/Palestina are located vary strategicly it has shifted rulers through time, and as it's not only materially very strategicly located it also happens to be where three big religions claim to have their "sacred grounds". It's a moshpit of trouble so to speak.

1517 was the palestinian/israeli land a part of the Osmanian Kingdom (Turkey). During ww1, when turkey was allied (might be the wrong word) with the centralpowers, Brittania wanted to gain arabic support against the turks, and therefor promised that after the war they'd build a free "greatarabic" state. Brittania did add tho that the palestinian country west of Jordan as well as parts of Libanon was nothing that this propsal included and would not be a part of "the great arabic state".

In the Balfourdeklaration from 1917 the British foreign minister declared that the goverment wanted to create a jewish nationalhome in Palestina. The reason to this was the growin sionism (surfacing during 1800) a movement working for the return of the jews into Palestina. (Now, DO remember that after 60 a.c. There where NO Israel) This propocal - just as the one to the arabs - was only becourse Britania was "supportfishing" for the war.

During the war Palestina was conquered by Great Brittain and Turkey had to back down, thus leaving Great Brittain to it's task to put the Balfourdeclaration into practise.

Brittain splitted it - Eastside of the Jordan, named Transjordanian. And on the west side (today; Gaza, Israel and Westbank) they tried to make jews and arabs live side by side.

Teh arabic, and muslim, leaders Didn't realy supptor this idea and with the help of fanatism there where some Wobbly times.

And now we're at the ww2! To 1945 the jewish population in Palestina/Israel increased from about 60 000 to 600 000. The arabic population did also grow during this time, but anyway went from 90% of the population to mere 2/3.

Great Brittain left Palestina/Israel in the hands of newly founded UN to solve the mess they'd started. UNSCOP came up with the solution that there where to be two separated states (One arabic and one Jewish) and that Jerusalem would be ruled internationally.

Great Brittain proclared that the 15 may -48 wuold be the day when palestinians would leave the country. And that very first day Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Transjordania (Jordanien) and Lebanon attacked in the "Palestinianwar". The man set on being the negotiator in this war was Folke Bernadotte. (Google his name) Both sides had their mind set on taking Jerusalem which was supposedly "international". The "old town" was in arabic hands untill the sixdaywar. Mr. Bernadotte worked and at some points he did get a "peace" - but got murdered by jews for working "to much for arabic interests".

For the arabic inhabitans this Was an occupation that took both psycological and fysical actions against them. 74% feld to Gaza. The mere word "Palestinian" turned tabu, and still 50 years later a lot of the exilpalestanians ware waiting in refugecamps on a chanse to turn back home.

So now, tell me, according to UN Jerusalem are supposted to be under "internationall ruling" - it was All a blurr from Great Brittain to start with. And what right do a people hold on a land that haven't been theirs for about 2000 years?

The western world messed up, innocent people are still peying for it. We're the ones who should be held responsible.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I am not questioning the Holocaust. I've been to Stutthof, and have grown up with stories from ww2 as living very close to Germany and Poland. The only reason Sweden was untouched was that we played mindgames with both sides therefor we never was conquerd nor attacked.

Good for you. But no one made the claim that you are denying the Holocaust. But you do not need to be a Holocaust denier to be a bigot and hypocrite.

Mr. Bernadotte worked and at some points he did get a "peace" - but got murdered by jews for working "to much for arabic interests".

Your rhetoric proves your bigotry. You say he was murdered by Jews as if the entire people were responsible. Of course, Sweden did at the time, blame the entire country and people.

Besides, your implication is wrong. By the time of his assassination by the Stern group, the Israeli leadership had already decided to reject his proposal.

And what right do a people hold on a land that haven't been theirs for about 2000 years?

And once again, you completely destroy your own ignorant, bigoted argument. What right do the Palestinians have then, since there has never been a free, independent Palestine?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Well, yes, they rejected his proposal for peace - BOTH sides did. But it was still israelis/jews that murdered him.

I only responded with the "I belive in the holocaust" directed to the message above mine. It had nothing to do with my discution with you.

Well, darling, as you seem stuck on throwing Not so nice words around I'm moving closer to the fact that you are not much part from hot air. And, as shortsighted you might seem to be, even You can understand the difference bewteen 50 years and 2000. And I Bet you can understand there are quite a bunch of the earlier agrements that Israel, and Palestina for that matter, have totally ignored.

During -99 or if it was even earlier, the Palestinian country where set to be proclared "Independent". Sad to say, this goal is still far from reachable - mainly due to UN being "between states" and not "above states"..

So, instead of calling me all your fancy words, can you Actually respond to Who's to blame and What went Wrong, and Where should we try to go from here?

Din spetrövade, sinnessjuka, överkörande, dominanta jävla manschouvinistiska imbecill.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Uh-oh...In somewhat related news...

Israelis May 'Have Deliberately Targeted Reuters Cameraman'

news.scotsman.com...

So now journalists documenting events are being targeted? Yikes.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Presumably most of you are grown up enough to know right from wrong....
The evil is omnipresent everywhere one looks....
There is none who are without the taint of these atrocities whether youve been one the end of the rifle or not....
Our own complacency is the real reason this ugly and hateful activity is going on in the whole world.....
always was....
Evil prospers when "good" men do nothing....
Im alright jack.......too bad about you....
when will we make the connection that we are all the same?
till then, we will never solve shiite
bergle

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emeessa

You don't deny that there has never been an independent Palestinian State do you?

Do you deny that there once was and independent Jewish Kingdom in the region of modern day Israel?

Both sides have the right to have independent countries that peacefully coexsist with one another. Don't deny the right of the Jews in Israel to have a state as you crow about the rights of the Palestinians to have their own state as well. Can you see the contridiction in your belief?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes, the media is censoring news. How many rockets flew from Gaza into Israel in the last year? last month? Since Jimmy Carter visited the Middle East?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have a good friend born and raised in Israel.
He thinks that Israel is endlessly acting like a victim.
That Israel should move because the conflict there
is centuries old ith no end in sight.
Israel will always be surrounded by hostile neighbors.

I propose that Israel should re-locate to Antartica or the Yukon.
Instead of spending billions on a military they can create domed cities.
And live in PEACE.
Otherwise it's a stagnant hostility and suffering magnet
prone to endless bloodshed, paranoia, squandered resources
and a kaka shortsighted government of Oh poor me victims.

Tibet should think about moving too since the Chinese aren't going
to leave them alone either.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
it is the actions of the Israeli military in Gaza that is stirring up pro nazi anti semetic feelings in people. when they see Israeli tanks and bulldozers knocking down homes and israeli squatters attacking palastineans it looks like a one sided attack. Both sides are wrong and both sides have commited war attrocities, but the Israelis allways cry that they are the victims and I do not buy that at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rogues gallery

rogues gallery....both sides (Palestinians and Israelis) are not wrong, only Israelis are wrong, why?? because they occupied Palestinian land 50 years ago and continue killing them and treating them like slaves.

Both of them did not do atrocities, only Israel did and still doing atrocities by killing thousands of civilians in palestine and Lebanon ,building the racial discrimination fence , stealing Palestinian land and building illegal settlements for hundreds of thousand of eastern european beggars who claim that they are jews.

So please be precise and do not twist the facts because you are afraid that zionist will call anti semite.

FYI, Arabs and Palestinians are Semites, Jews and Arabs are cousins. so Jews can't call Arabs anti-semite. It is just a zionist strategy to make everybody frightened of criticizing Israeli atrocities in Palestine, and the Jewish lobby actions in the US.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamar.kh85

Both of them did not do atrocities, only Israel did and still doing atrocities by killing thousands of civilians in palestine and Lebanon ,building the racial discrimination fence , stealing Palestinian land and building illegal settlements for hundreds of thousand of eastern european beggars who claim that they are jews.

Give me a break! The Palestinians are pretty well versed in carrying out atrocities, lets just take the latest for example. 8 Killed in School attack

Please, let's hear for justification for this attack.

BTW many, Palestinians are racially bigoted towards the Jews. Just look at some of the media and the lack of outcry from Palestinians about the portrayal of Jews in the Palestinian controlled media and text books.

Both sides do a fine job of villifing each other. Don't make it sound as if one side is so above the other.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Pavil....you and most westerners are so hypocrites, liares and self-centerd that you reached to the level you believe that your lies are facts.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, ISRAEL IS THE AGRESSOR,PALESTINIANS ARE THE VICTIMS, GIVE BACK TO PALESTINIANS THEIR LAND AND RIGHTS, ISRAELIS WILL LIVE IN PEACE, THE OPPOSITE WILL LEAD TO MORE KILLINGS, VIOLENCE AND ATROCITIES.....UNDERSTOOD OR YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT FOR YOU???!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Both sides are not equal in this case. You have one side that is fully armed, has a huge influence on any media being portrayed about their country, has built walls in another group's territory, has control of the other groups water, electricity, gas, and food supply, bulldozes the other groups homes to make military outposts and homes for their own citizens, and also refuses to recognize the other group's existence.

Not to mention that the Israeli side also is backed by Westerners, Zionist Christians and Jews, as well as financially provided for with arms, food, education, and military technology.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tamar.kh85

Stereotyping is not a good thing here. You should refrain from name calling as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Okay folks, this is a heated topic but there will be no further name calling.

Discuss the topic NOT each other.

Everybody is expected to behave with courtesy.

Thank you,

gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What a devisive issue!, like any cousins fighting over an inheritance i guess, and they are fighting over the most fought over patch of territory in history. The hebrews have fought the hittites, the persians, the romans, the ottomans, just to name a few, for their right to that land. A reasonable justification for their claims, i would have thought. However the palastinians were forced off that land at the point of a lee enfield 303, hense it is also very difficult to reject their claims. Add to this, modern isreal claims it has won it's right to exist "by right of battle". A dangerous claim as it admits the possibility of losing that right by the same mechanism and is therefore inviting trouble.

In any discussion of modern isreal and it's people, one has to start in WWII europe. It is absolutely ridiculous to deny the holocaust. It can't be denied either that once the concentration camps were liberated, few european countries wanted these survivors back. To my mind one of the ironies of nazi policy was that in it's attempt to wipe out european jews, it came closest to accomplising it's goal of the superhuman. Simply by the pressures and stresses it put on this group of people. Those who survived are hardy, resilient and tough folk. These people and their decendants are modern isreal and i for one cannot see them being moved.

Palestians too, have been tempered in the refugee camps of the lebanon, jordan and syria. A tough bunch of hombres also, as can be witnessed by their unyeilding resistance to isreal, even in the face of overwhelming military superiority. They seem prepared to take whatever isreal throws at them and retaliate by whatever means are at their disposal. And let's not pontificate on their methods from our comfortable western armchairs. If a nation hasn't the means to support apache attack heleicopters, it will wage war by ANY other means. In the words of one of my country's military hereos (gen. Micheal Collins) "war is #!!, and there are no rules". And in the face of what's called "special rendition" do any of us have the right to point fingers.

The real question here, is there any hope for a settlement. Well, isreal could allow these people home, but doing so would cause irealis to lose their demographic majority, hense a palastian dominated parliament.
A palastinian state?, without it's own resourses? (as we see in gaza), doomed to fail also.

Any ideas, anyone????

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Yes they are not equal, I get that. Don't also forget that one side attacked the other at the onset, trying to utterly destroy them. They lost, badly and then tried the same thing two other times at the very least. People seem to forget that, I assure you the Israelis have not.

All I have to say on the matter, is when has the Downtrodden Palestinian side ever took the peace course rather than the continuing conflict course. Overall the Palestinian leadership has miserably failed their people by any measure that you choose. They (the Palestinians) will not get all of Israel, nor will they get the full right of return, it's just not going to happen. They will need to realize that compromise is the best deal that they will ever get. The State of Israel is not going to pack up and move, they better get used to having them as either:

A. a peaceful neighbor.

B. the Administrator of the occupied territories.

It's up to the Palestinians to choose which.

Israel is not going to give up all the Gaza and West Bank without assurances of those areas not being used to attack Israel again. Look what happened in Gaza, Israel pulls out unilaterally, Hamas takes over and lobs rockets almost daily into Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join