It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

globalresearch.ca

Video

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

"It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power -- and duty -- to bring a resolution." -

www.IfAmericansKnew.org

Jimmy Carter's visit to the Middle East is creating a resurgence of interest in Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

The video linked above was censored. America's leading authority on International Law, Francis Boyle, appears in the video, and he testifies that Israeli authorities acknowledge their policies of torture while they explain that they are insulated from international pressure by PR agents based in the United States.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Uh-oh...Smells like a cover-up to me...Kind of coincides with the media collusion going on with the U.S. gov..Honing news pieces to brainwash and spew propeganda, non-reporting of important issues, etc...This could open a huge can of worms...

globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good find DD. I've been catching flak in several threads around here for pointing out this ridiculous support of Israel, from US, to further their agenda in the Mid-East.

This double-standard has gone on way to long... I mean, it's ok for Israel to make globally public threats, speak badly of others and kill innocents... but when someone says anything about Israel/jews, ya' get 'anti-semite,' 'anti-jew,' 'Nazi,' etc... screamed at you. Here we have the smallest group of people, using the biggest power in the world for their every whim. In reference to another of your threads, DD, Washington... you're fired!!

Edit in video link I just stumbled upon...
NOT So Cool Facts About Israel
... which is apparently in response to one titled "Cool facts about Israel" which I am not sure I will be able to watch, as I do not want to

[edit on 4/21/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is no surprise to those of us who live outside America. Whilst not totally unbiased our news is a lot less government controlled. Israel is a constant source of outrage for its policies like the Lebanon "war" especially the dropping of cluster bombs in the last 2 days of the war, all this for 2 israeli soldiers supposedly captured by hizb'allah. this latest event is the latest in a long string of atrocities and over zealous clampdowns carried out with immunity under the rules of george bush and co's "war of terror". There are petitions calling for Ariel Sharon and several others to be tried for war crimes, although this is not likely to happen it indicates a general mood against israeli policies. It is widely speculated that without America there would be no Israel, hence the strong propaganda within the US.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Isreal is up to its kneck in the blood of the innocent. The fact is these people have been given free run by the states, who have supplied these crazy bastards with nukes? DAMN! People are blind to the facts as well. They seem hell bent on ignoring the facts and going with what the media is feeding them. We are living in a more opressed world now than we have been in any stage of our history. God help us all.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I find it amazing that the Israel/Palestine issue is shown with such a one-sided slant in this country (America). The double standard is ridiculous and everyone seems more than willing to just accept it.

I do not advocate or support violence on either side. However, leaving the majority of the actual conflict out of the news and/or demonizing the 'senseless and outrageous' mortar attack that killed three soldiers, while in the same breath candidly mentioning the retaliation which left one soldier and thirteen civilians dead is disgusting.

How is ones murder anothers justified revenge? It is pathetic that it is spun with such a valiant knight v. barbaric monster type attitude.

Killers v. Killers. It is as simple as that; unfortunatly.

[edit on 4/21/0808 by spines]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Agreed, There is little hope of any solution to hostilities in the middle east as long as both sides continue to demonise each other. If only they could take a step back and look at how ridiculous their excuses for hating each other really are. still they are only human.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well what do you expect when you let one country take over your media? If that country goes to war and kills innocent it is a plus to be able to flip it so the other side looks evil. Look how many Jews own TV companies or are not too far from the top. Take a look at these:

Walt Disney Company, Michael Eisner, CEO
ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, Steven Bornstein, CEO
Time Warner, Inc., Gerald M. Levin, CEO
Warner Brothers Records, Danny Goldberg,
Viacom, Inc., Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein)
Paramount Pictures, Jewess Sherry Lansing
DreamWorks, David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg
MCA and Universal Pictures, Edgar Bronfman, Jr., CEO(Seagram Company, Ltd)
ABC, Leonard Goldenson
CBS, Laurence Tisch
NBC, David Sarnoff, then his son

This is just one source, but this is more then being censored. This is being deprived of the truth. The leaders of that community can make people believe whatever they want because they own the top news channels, and movie companies. Don't forget this is just the Media industry, we have not even scratched the surface of what they really own.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fozotronic
Agreed, There is little hope of any solution to hostilities in the middle east as long as both sides continue to demonise each other.

Just to clarify: I am not attempting to say that the Palestinians have no reason to feel angry and to react. I am, however, saying that I don't see self-perpetuating violence helping.

Originally posted by fozotronic
If only they could take a step back and look at how ridiculous their excuses for hating each other really are. still they are only human.

Again, I don't think that the Palestinians reasons are ridiculous...it is the action of violence that I find to be that way. I also do not feel that the reasons the Israelis hold are ridiculous either.

I do feel that violence from either side only helps to further stoke the fires. The flames are too much and we are watching both sides suffocate themselves with each action of cruelty -physical or political.

...we seem to forget the latter of those two (and the real point of my posting in this thread).

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

On a less serious note I had to laugh at it being on the top of the list.

Walt Disney really was not fond of the Jewish people...

...to say the least.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

I know but it was taken over by Jews. Don't get me wrong Jews are great people and all but their leaders are hypocrites. They are killing innocent people and turn the media against the Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Look how many Jews own TV companies or are not too far from the top. Take a look at these:

ABC, Leonard Goldenson
CBS, Laurence Tisch

Not only are you clearly intellectually bankrupt, but you are ignorant as well Walt Disney was not only anti-semetic, but was infact a Nazi supporter.
Your arguments about Jews controlling the Media is only a sign of how Jewish values create succesful individuals who excell in their chosen fields.

Jensy

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jensy

So are you saying the list is inaccurate?

No one said Walt Disney wasn't a bigot, just that Jews are in positions of power over the Western media.

Why are you shifting focus to the late Walt Disney being anti-semitic and how is it relevant to the fact that currently the company he founded is being run by Jews? How does that refute what the OP said about PR agents in the media white-washing some egregious abuses committed by Israel?

straw-man?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Lets not get off track here. i think that the topic here is media control of public information, the israel palestine issue is one of many examples of people being told only what government/media want them to. the same control applies to gulf war 2 where reporters and television personalities lost/almost lost their jobs for not toeing the line, the dixie chicks had a hate campaign set against them. even the presidential process is flawed in that the media effectively steer the preferred candidate into power by demonising those candidates who may not toe the line. how else did george bush 2 get elected for 2 terms? the power of propaganda is immense and is being used to great effect by Americas media (all media but more pronounced in the US)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

..I just stole a button.

What people have to remember is that it's the western worlds fault there Are a conflict between Israel/Palestina. "we" put the Isrealis in Palestina to start with. "Oh, we're sorry.. Germany did you wrong - Here Take this piece of land, yes It happens to be inhabitated by Palestinians but.. Who cares? Let the wrongs keep being done to people in the name of healing wounds".

I'd love to knwo wtf they where drinking when they came up with that sollution to start with.

I have One thing to say; Israelis OUT of Palestina.

..and.. there are people on both sides that do not wish to fight, But.. I totally understand the Palestinians, they're trying to fight with what little they have.. as would I if Denmark by some reason - with the help of others - decided that the southern areas of Sweden would go back under Danish ruling. Heck, I'd fight with sticks and stones if I had to (And I happen to Like Denmark..
) Frustrationd and desperation are heavy whips while fighting..

It's Our fault - therefor It's our responsability to know whats going on there and Somehow put a stop to the killing and the hulding down of a people who have every right to fight back.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't think this is anything new, if people pay attention and listen to the news, read the paper, and cross reference over the years it is easy to see who has the media power.

Now on the other hand, if I had control of the media would I put a spin on things to booster my cause?

Hell yes I would.

I don't think the Jewish people are doing anything that anyone else in control wouldn't do, they are using their influence and power.

Not taking sides here just making an observation.

Well what do you expect when you let one country take over your media? If that country goes to war and kills innocent it is a plus to be able to flip it so the other side looks evil. Look how many Jews own TV companies or are not too far from the top. Take a look at these:

ABC, Leonard Goldenson
CBS, Laurence Tisch

This is just one source, but this is more then being censored. This is being deprived of the truth. The leaders of that community can make people believe whatever they want because they own the top news channels, and movie companies. Don't forget this is just the Media industry, we have not even scratched the surface of what they really own.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You know what people, at the end of the day, the Americans and the Jews can try their best to hide their war crimes, but they are clear for the world to see. Regardless of who is in charge of the press, there are other sources of information, including the internet to search for details on this conflict. You know, I cannot believe that people will stand by Isreal on this., So what, hitler murdered a few, but does that give them the right to deal out what they are doing in the middle east! NO! Hell, the Irish lost 1 & half million people to the British forced fam, and then another 1 & half million forced to flee the country, but you don't hear them bitching on about it the way the jews do, do ya? Lets put an end to this feel sorry for jews bull, they are no better than hitler for what they are currently doiing.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
PS: I know some of that sound a bit racist, but I can assure you that it is not. Just being forceful in the point.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wow23

Sometimes the bullied over compensate and become the bullies. I think awareness and compassion are the key here.

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. " I don't think any race, religion, or group is exempt from this quote.

If you have world controlling power what do you do with it?

Answer: Control the world the way you think it should be.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The facts are that almost every single time there is a cease-fire. It is usually ended by some sort of rocket/mortar attack on Israel. Even worse, more often than not, innocent Israeli civilians are killed, but because Israel has the more sophisticated military, everytime they hit the wrong target it's a horrible tradgedy. Don't get me wrong, i dont condone the targeting/killing of civilians, but seriously... what about the Israeli citizens?

Nobody seems to care because inevitably their military will attack the adversary back with a more powerful strike.

I believe every country has the moral right to protect it's sovergn soil. I'm not saying Israel doesn't go balls-to-the-wall attacking back, but hey, if you don't wanna fight, dont throw the 1st punch.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join