It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Air_Superiority

Palestinians didn't throw the first punch.. Israelis did by entering Palestina to start with.

Meh, Give the palestinians back their land and their freedom instead.. Noone are forcing the israelis to live in Palestina, but the palestinians don't have any choice due to Israel being In Palestina.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So they shouldn't be allowed into an area that is culturally/historically/religiously significant to them because someone else was there 1st?

I'm not saying their land should have been given to them, but Palestinians are pretty much free to come in and out when they behave.

Also, people tend to forget that Britain was the founder of Israel and love to "blame" America.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Air_Superiority]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

As I wrote earlier, it's the whole westernworlds Fault.

Why Should Palestinians have to behave? They didn't ask for Isreal to be founded.

And.. theres ONE big diff between visiting a holy place - And trying to take it over/taking over it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I see where this is headed once again.

Jews are not entitled to a homeland in the historical origins of it's own religion due to other nationalities usurping their claim to the land of parts of the Biblical lands of the Jews. Never mind that once the Jewish nation was there, since your weren't the last owners it doesn't matter. Is that correct?

Here's the real question for most of you on this thread. Is the Jewish State of Israel entitled to be a nation in the Middle East in the area of the Pre 1967 borders or of the UN partition of Palestine? Most of you seem to just want the state of Israel to just "vanish from the page of time"...... now where did I hear that before?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Are you trying to compare us to the Iranian leader because Israeli leaders are hypocrites? No one said that Israel should not exist, but the way they took over, the way they are treating Palestinians who need medical aid, the way they treat Palestinians who are protesting is very wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You must be kidding. Israeli civ casualties? Where? Every Jew is telling this, but in the reality, how many Jew civs died in the last three-four years? 50? Less? And how many Palestinian civs died? Thousands. So, the ratio is about 1 to 1000. So, honestly, I usually care about the life of the civs and the innocents, but I simply cannot and don't care with the Zionist population of a fascist Nazi state, such as Israel. Withdraw from the territories, stop lies and your "We're the superior race" mentality (I tell you, the Israelis are closer to a DNA malfunctioned well evolved monkeys than any sort of superior beings.) and you may find peace. If not, don't whine if someone is hit back with a reason.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Sweden once up on a time ruled all of Scandinavia - Now do That entitel us to claim Norway and Denmark? We've burned Moscow - do That entitle us to rule Finland and Russia? We've been in the North America Before Columbus and we've been in Turkey, as we've been on Iceland.. Do That entitle us to rule there? We've been in Great Brittain, do that mean Great Brittain belongs to us? Heck, the vikings made it to asia, do china belong to us? Historically speaking, IF one where to consider hwo the world Have been looking a LOT of things would have to change if there where any substance at all in your arguement.

And.. if Your arguement have any substance at all - wtf are white people doing down in Africa? Or in North and South America for that matter. The Injuns were there first, Give their country back.

The gypsies have no country and have been wronged by more people than the Jews have the last 200 years, are they entitled to a piece of land?

There are Nothing in the past that entitle Anyone to take land from another people. End of Story. Israel should, if existing at all, be in Germany. As should a land for the gypsies.

We cannot make another people suffer for the wrongs "we" did. "We" should be the ones suffering in that case, not the palestinians.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is this documentary somewhere in NET?

Does anybody know a link to this documentary?

When its censored, I am interested...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I for one do not understand why our gov supports and endorses Israel.

Israel is no better than Iraq, Iran or any other middle east country IMO.

They are lying no good terrorists and I would not trust them ever in any situation.

it was a huge, big mistake letting them form their own state. The U.S. should withdraw all support for Israel.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa
There are Nothing in the past that entitle Anyone to take land from another people. End of Story. Israel should, if existing at all , be in Germany. As should a land for the gypsies.

One could contend that the ancestors of the Palestinians "took" the land from the Jews of Israel, was that fair? What about the displaced Germans in your proposal? How is that fair to them. Life isn't really fair, the best you can hope for sometimes is a fair compromise.

I noticed you didn't answer my above question: Is the Jewish State of Israel entitled to live in the Middle East in the Pre 1967 or the UN partition of Palestine? It's a pretty simple yes or no isn't it? It's doesn't sound like you think Israel should be existing in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

No. I do Not think that the Israelis are entitled to the palestinian land as little as Sweden are entitled to North America.

No. I do not concider what once was as a reason to opress others.

And IF anyone wronged anyone it Was indeed Germany wronging a lot of people And IF some people where to give up land it Should be the one Who's acctually have wronged that particular people.

It's as absurd as if the Russians where to burn Copenhagen as a payback to Swedes burning Moscow.

You didn't answer my questions either.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It seems to me that many posters' on this thread are erroneously using the term, "Jew", when what they really mean to say is, "certain Jewish citizens and elements of Israels' Government, along with Zionists world-wide that support them".

I am not, in any way whatsoever, a supporter of Israel or its' policies, but to make such sweeping generalizations is simply not accurate.

There are many Jewish people (throughout the world) that are not Zionists, and do not support Israels' actions/policies.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
It seems to me that many posters' on this thread are erroneously using the term, "Jew", when what they really mean to say is, "certain Jewish citizens and elements of Israels' Government, along with Zionists world-wide that support them".

I am not, in any way whatsoever, a supporter of Israel or its' policies, but to make such sweeping generalizations is simply not accurate.

There are many Jewish people (throughout the world) that are not Zionists, and do not support Israels' actions/policies.

Thanks

I admit to doing that linguistic fault, and I beg pardon for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"I believe every country has the moral right to protect it's sovergn soil"

What do you mean. This is the problem. That isn't "their" sovergn soil. They took that that land from the Palestinians that they have occupied for thousands of years. Remember it used to be called Palestine. I don't know about you other Americans but if the American Indians came to my door and took my land back from me I would fight to keep it. And the indians were here only a couple of hundred years ago. While the jews had that land a couple of thousand years ago. Now, does that make sense to you? I firmly believe the Jews stole that land back in the 40's from the Palestinians. My grandmother is a born again christian, so I asked her, I said, " Mima, why do you think that land belongs to the Jews", and she says, " because God promised that land to them and Israel belongs to the Jews, It's God's word and it says it in the bible". Do you believe that? Now, I can't yell at my grandmother for being ignorant but this is what Christians in this Country and other countries believe. I didn't know that the Bible included a Bill of sale for the land of Israel. It is a insane argument that does not hold any water with me. Now anyone can call me what you will.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Morrison71]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is there an objective source for this material or is it just available on sites like this one that only present one side of the story and asks for donations?

Since its founding, Israel has been under nearly constant attack by its neighbors.

The Arab nations and factions have done plenty of damage to Israel and its people and in their effort to defend themselves, Arab lives have also been lost.

Someone speaks of Israeli occupied lands, but don't forget that Israel occupied these lands as a result of aggressive wars against them and have been established as protection.

The time may have come for the relinquishment of some of those lands, but to ignore how they came to be occupied is promoting ignorance.

On the whole, this thread is based on questionable facts gleaned from a dubious site and is blatantly anti-semitic.

[edit on 2008/4/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Pavil:
"I noticed you didn't answer my above question: Is the Jewish State of Israel entitled to live in the Middle East in the Pre 1967 or the UN partition of Palestine? It's a pretty simple yes or no isn't it? It's doesn't sound like you think Israel should be existing in the Middle East. "

IMO, No.

From my understanding, the Sephardic Jews (which make up less than 10% of the Jewish population in Israel) are the only group (of Jewish people) that actually have an historic claim to the land Israel now occupies.

About 90% of the "Jewish people" in Israel are descendant from the Khazars, a people who originated in the general area of the Caucasus Mountains and moved across to Eastern Europe.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

[edit on 21-4-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So did Hitler have it right! Whatever........this crap looks like it was created by Hamas...I could care less about the jews, and muslims. As long as they are fighting over that dried up rock they are not HERE.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jensy[/i Jensy ! I take it you are a Jew from the way you defend these criminals . Why is it that when people speak out against the Jew's / Isreal we are considered stupid and ignorant or Branded anti semitic / Nazi's ? Anyone with an ounce of common sence and intelligence knows for a fact that the Jews control all aspects of the Media, Banking , Wall Street , etc , etc.Hell Who Runs The Fed ? GREENSPAN !! And even our own Government is controlled by them . II say to hell with them . And NO I'm not a Nazi I just see things as they really are !.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Poor Palistinians, they would have never hurt a fly if not for Jewish oppression. Random rockets into Jewish settlements, that's just because they are misunderstood. Suicide bombs on buses, that only because no one wants to hear what they have to say.

Yassar Arafat, what a great leader. The billion dollars or so he had in his name, well he was going to use that to educate the children, but those evil Israelis...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa

Palestinians didn't throw the first punch.. Israelis did by entering Palestina to start with.

Meh, Give the palestinians back their land and their freedom instead.. Noone are forcing the israelis to live in Palestina, but the palestinians don't have any choice due to Israel being In Palestina.

Wow...you are so intellectually bankrupt, one cannot help but to think it is purposeful and bigoted. You demonstrate you have absolutely no understanding of history or modern day society in either Israel or the Palestinian territories.

Palestinians living in Israel, despite being a minority, have universal suffarage and even search in the Knesset. But you're right, they don't have freedom, because some Jews migrated to the Ottomon Empire over 100 years ago.

Quite frankly, they may try to wrap it in Anti-Zionism, attempt to disguise it, but the vast majority of Anti-Israelis are simply Anti-Semites. They use the excuse of the Palestinian cause, but they never seem to be upset about the plight and treatment of the Palestinians beyond the borders of Israel. And that is because like the vast majority of Arab leaders, the supposed Anti-Zionist movement in the West does not care one lick about the Palestinians. The only value a Palestinian's life holds to you is how much you can use him or her against Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join