It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

At the "outset", one side colonized the others' land and kicked them out.

So I can't really blame the natives for trying to wipe out the colonists.

I also don't see why it is the duty of the United States to help them colonize someone elses land. They took the land by murder and mayhem, they have no right to whine if it's taken back from them by murder and mayhem.

They certainly shouldn't be getting any of my tax money to kill the natives.

Especially considering their proven willingness to stab us in the back.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wow23
You know what people, at the end of the day, the Americans and the Jews can try their best to hide their war crimes, but they are clear for the world to see. Regardless of who is in charge of the press, there are other sources of information, including the internet to search for details on this conflict. You know, I cannot believe that people will stand by Isreal on this., So what, hitler murdered a few, but does that give them the right to deal out what they are doing in the middle east! NO! Hell, the Irish lost 1 & half million people to the British forced fam, and then another 1 & half million forced to flee the country, but you don't hear them bitching on about it the way the jews do, do ya? Lets put an end to this feel sorry for jews bull, they are no better than hitler for what they are currently doiing.

"So what, Hitler murdered a few ..."????

Didn't take too many posts for the true agenda of this thread to come to the surface. Another anti-semitic rant.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sick how the lot of you try so hard to disguise your prejudice, but since you keep it so close to the surface of your thoughts and feelings, it always comes out rather quickly.

Mods, can't you just creat a separate forum for all these "hatred of the Jews" threads? And preferably in BTS ...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Israeli government has historically used false flag violence to justify it's aggression and achieve it's geopolitical goals. See the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty attack to name a couple.

Mossad's motto: By way of deception, thou shalt do war.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Have you ever questioned why the aggression exists? Simply refusing attacks, or believing in any country's "right" to exist isn't going to bring peace. The reason why there is such hostility is because Israel continues and continues to build military outposts/checkpoints closer into Palestinian towns, then with the outposts they build housing settlements. No matter how you look at it, this is what is causing much of the trouble with the peace process. Even though Israel has repeatedly been warned by not only the US, but other countries to stop doing this, they continue to do so.

If your neighbor continued to build their fence one foot into your yard day after day, and then expect you not to take action, and chastise you from not recognizing their right to settle on your land, how would you feel? What would you do it no one would do anything to stop your neighbor from doing it, and everyone turned a blind eye? What would you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This sort of thing has been going on for years. Americans and even Arabs don't really care about the Palestinians.

In the 80s the countless times Christian Lebanese were allowed into Palestinian camps by Israeli military and slaughtered people were well documented and made the news but the international reaction was mixed at best.

I don't know why that is the case, but people are desensitized to this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa
And, as shortsighted you might seem to be, even You can understand the difference bewteen 50 years and 2000. And I Bet you can understand there are quite a bunch of the earlier agrements that Israel, and Palestina for that matter, have totally ignored.

2000 years? The land has never belonged to the Palestinians. You don't know your history.

Going back 2000 years, the Romans, Byzantines, the Caliphate, Crusaders, the Malmuks, the Ottomon Empire, the British, and then a combination of Israel, Syria, Jordan and Egypt have all ruled the whole or parts of Palestine. By your logic, perhaps we should give it back to Rome or Turkey.

Originally posted by emeessa
Din spetrövade, sinnessjuka, överkörande, dominanta jävla manschouvinistiska imbecill.

That's not very nice either...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I think You and Me have a little linguistic problem since you Seem to have very selective reading skills. Well, Congratulations, till att inte ha fått ur dig ett enda vettigt skit i hela dialogen.

I'm giving up on you. Any further questions, ideas and theories from your side are welcome in my u2u inbox. OR just, read Everything Again, Very slowly so that yoy Might comprehened the historical facts I base my thought on. And Maybe you'll find it in you to Actually present some facts and arguements thata re based not on One of my sentences But acctuallty do have a substance within history.

Puss och kram, du lilla sockerkaka.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Sooner or later the Palestinians will have to acknowledge that the State of Israel will be a neighbor and that for both sides, peaceful coexistance is the best course of action.

You can't honestly tell me that the recent leadership of the Palestinians give you hope that a peace can be reached do you? Hamas still will not change course, regardless of what Jimmy Carter thinks. He looks like a caricuture of Chamberlian in 1938. "They told me so, So they must be sinscere". Yeah.

In my gut I think the Palestinian leadership fears peace with Israel. They will have no one to blame for their problems then, and the Palestinian people will see how bankrupt of ideas their leaders actually are. The continuing Israel/Palestiininan conflict gives both sides ample scapegoats for their policies. I mean none one batted an eye at Arafat's massive horded personal wealth, why should the Palestinian leadership feel they should be accountable.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Let me ask you, if Palestinians accept Israel's "right to exist" will Israel do the same to Palestinians? Understand that Israel will not do so because as soon as they acknowledge the state of "Palestine," or whatever else it will be called once it's a state in their eyes, they will have to dismantle all their border check points, all their illegal civilian settlements, remove all their walls from Palestinians lands, give back full access to electricity, water, gas, and roads to Palestinians, as well as avoid bringing any tanks or bulldozers into Palestinian lands, because doing so would be an act of war; and lead to a war crime, when the first building is demolished.

They also would not be able to systematically place car bombs in areas of high civilian populations, or bomb buildings from jets, or carry out assassinations on their targets. Palestinians who are kidnapped and tortured by Israeli soldiers are also to be released, and Israel must accept Hammas as democratically elected government of Palestine.

Do you really think Israel will do this?

I do not agree with what Hammas has been doing, but I will acknowledge them as Palestinians democratically elected government, and their only defense against Israel's oppression. When the world has turned a blind eye to the forced genocide on Palestinian, how else can they defend themselves?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
reply to post by pavil

Let me ask you, if Palestinians accept Israel's "right to exist" will Israel do the same to Palestinians? Understand that Israel will not do so because as soon as they acknowledge the state of "Palestine," or whatever else it will be called once it's a state in their eyes, they will have to dismantle all their border check points, all their illegal civilian settlements, remove all their walls from Palestinians lands, give back full access to electricity, water, gas, and roads to Palestinians, as well as avoid bringing any tanks or bulldozers into Palestinian lands, because doing so would be an act of war; and lead to a war crime, when the first building is demolished.

Quite simply No. The Palestinians will have to acknowledge Israel's right to exist in whatever borders are negotiated and have assurances of having a peaceful coexistence quite probably through demilitarized zones. Just recognition would not be enough.

242 and the Road map would be the basis of any lasting agreement. Res. 242

Roadmap

They also would not be able to systematically place car bombs in areas of high civilian populations, or bomb buildings from jets, or carry out assassinations on their targets. Palestinians who are kidnapped and tortured by Israeli soldiers are also to be released, and Israel must accept Hamas as democratically elected government of Palestine.

Both sides would have to cease hostilities as a first step am I sure. Pity the poor Palestinians again, no condemnation of their terror tactics? Heck even all the Palestinian people don't acknowledge Hamas as their Govt. Hamas would have to amend their charter and explicitly back all of 242's points, to date which they have not. I would not recognize or negotiate with someone who wants my complete eradication, I would not expect Israel to so either. Hamas must accept Peaceful negotiations over armed struggle if it is to be a player.

Do you really think Israel will do this?

Given the other stipulations I have put forth, yes.

When the world has turned a blind eye to the forced genocide on Palestinian, how else can they defend themselves?

Pretty pathetic Genocide if you ask me. Almost 40 years into it with overwhelming military and political control of the region and they can't wipe out out the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. Don't bandy about the word Genocide, it doesn't help your argument.

You seemed convinced that their will never be a solution to their problem; either one side or the other must be the only one left standing. I choose to hope both stubborn sides will see all that will bring is more bloodshed on both sides to their children. Peaceful coexistence with 2 separate States is the correct solution.

Here's hoping I'm right and your wrong.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by pavil]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Once again Pavel you succeeded in provoking me by your ignorance or delibrate deformation.

you say: "Don't also forget that one side attacked the other at the onset, trying to utterly destroy them. They lost, badly and then tried the same thing two other times at the very least. People seem to forget that, I assure you the Israelis have not. "

Palestinians and Arabs attaked eastern european immigrants who claim that they are jews, because they stole their land with the help of the west specially the British and Americans, what did you expect from Palestinian and Arabs, to kiss those thieves on their *** thanking them a lot because they came from all over the world claiming that Palestine is their promised land depending on a bunch of Torah lies rewritten by Zionists to suit their global satanic objectives???!!!!!

You say:"Quite simply No. The Palestinians will have to acknowledge Israel's right to exist in whatever borders are negotiated and have assurances of having a peaceful coexistence quite probably through demilitarized zones. Just recognition would not be enough. ".

Are you blind or deaf or you live on another planet...Pavel???!!!
Palestinians and Arabs acknoledged Israel's right to exist according to Res. 242 ,and I cant remember the other UN resolution, in Oslo and Madrid peace conferences with Israel, and after that the US supervised signing peace agreement between Israel and Jordan plus Plaestine, but unfortunately , Israelis assasinated Mr. Rabin who was dedictaed to continue peace proces with all Arabs including Lebanon and Syria, and brought the mass murderer "Areal Sharon" as a prime minister for Israel then he destroyed all the efforts from both sides to continue the peace process. Todate, Israel is refusing to implement Res 242 and other reuluiotons concerning peace with Arabs, also refused to implement the road map, searching everyday for new excuses and lies to deceive the whole world by accusing Arabs and Plaestinians that they don't want to make peace with Israel, the sad thing, 99% of westerners believe Israeli lies, and you are a clear example of that..... Mr. Pavel.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamar.kh85

Palestinians and Arabs attaked eastern european immigrants who claim that they are jews, because they stole their land with the help of the west specially the British and Americans, what did you expect from Palestinian and Arabs,....

First off, learn to use the quote system here and lay off the comments directed towards the posters. Debate the issue not the person. Thank you. Courtesy is mandatory here.

I am glad that you did acknowledge that the Arabs were the ones to start the attacks. That's a first step.

Are you blind or deaf or you live on another planet...Pavel???!!!
Palestinians and Arabs acknoledged Israel's right to exist according to Res. 242 ,and I cant remember the other UN resolution, in Oslo and Madrid peace conferences with Israel, and after that the US supervised signing peace agreement between Israel and Jordan plus Plaestine,.....Todate, Israel is refusing to implement Res 242 and other reuluiotons concerning peace with Arabs, also refused to implement the road map, searching everyday for new excuses and lies to deceive the whole world by accusing Arabs and Plaestinians that they don't want to make peace with Israel, the sad thing, 99% of westerners believe Israeli lies, and you are a clear example of that..... Mr. Pavel.

It's Pavil not Pavel, I won't beat you up on it since it seems English is not your first language.
No, I am neither Blind nor Deaf, I do know that few Arab countries recognize Israel though, you might be surprised by that.

Do any Arab Countries recognize Israel?

The Basis of 242 and the Roadmap have both sides taking steps towards peace. You make it seem as if Israel is solely responsible for implementation of them, that is not the case. Both sides have failed in implementing major portions of the Roadmap. It will take two willing sides to work out a peace agreement not just one.

If i were Israel I would not even talk to Hamas till they ammend their charter and renounce violence. Why negoiate with someone who wants your utter destruction? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Till the majority of Palestinian people are willing to peacefully coexist with a Jewish Israel next door, they (the Palestinians) can wallow in their own mess as far as I am concerned. Sorry to sound so callous, but there have been numerous times that there was a good chance for agreement and Arafat chose to keep the conflict festering.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamar.kh85
reply to post by jasonhb

This person has it right.

How can anyone possibly rationalize an army throwing a family, mother father children, out of their homes where ancestors had lived for generations bulldozing the home and allowing religious fanatical settlers to move in with their tails in the air saying "God gave us this land" , really your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on. If you think might makes right then you leave me to resort to whatever options are at my disposal.
Just get out of Gaza and the West Bank like alot of centrist Israelis want and we can talk. Heres a website with some truth on the matter.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

It is funny to me that Jasonhb and other pro-zionists and pro-Israelis, pretend that they don't know the facts or may be something wrong with their minds.

Jasonhb.....even idiots can relaize that Hamas and Hizzbulah were created because of the Israeli crimes and atrocities in Lebanon and Palestine. ForGodsakes, don't you see that Israel is the one who stole the Arab and Palestinian land, or you are blind and deaf. why most westerners say that they don't believe in God or religions, but when you ask them why they believe that it's Israselis right to steal Arab land, westerners say because God promised them this land...DAAAAHHH....I am confused you don't believe in God but you believe zionist's religous lies???!!!!

Jasonhb...you say : These guys (Hamas and Hizzbullah) attack israel on a constant basis. what else are they to do? Sit back and take it?

Are you idiot or what??!!! they attack Israel because Israel is a fabricated state built on Arab stolen land, so what else are they to do , I mean here Arabs and Palestinians? sit back and take it????

Read this fact, jews are followers of a religion and they are not a race as they claim. Did you hear about a christian or islamic or Buddi state???? even in their Torah there is a prediction that whenever Jews have their own state it is the start of their ending, so all real jews not the the eastern european beggars, are against the establishment of a jewish state.

Another fact, don't be afraid of Islamic Sharia, because Arabs and Muslims are disgusted of everything related to the west and their only demand from the west is to stay away from them and to stop interfering in their internal affairs, and above all, STOP OCCUPYING ARAB AND MUSLIM LAND AND STELAING THEIR GAS AND MONEY, STOP LICKING ISRAEL'S****, STOP BELIEVING ZIONIST LIES.

The final fact, do you know Mr. jasonhb that Arab Gulf states lent America more than $3 trillion, more than Japan Europe and Chine together, if any time they decide to stop feeding greedy Americans with money or demand Americans to pay their depts, America will be bankrupted in a few hours. So idiot Americans -who are your real friends, Arabs who give you trillions of money for nothing or the Israelis who steal every year more than $100 billion of American tax payers money as grants from the American Government to poor peaceful Jewish State, which suffers from the violence and attacks by Hamas using their hand-made deadly dangerous tiny missiles, even that poor Israel owns only 200 atomic warheads ready to wipe and annihilate all Arab and Muslim world in a few hours. Do you still think that Israel is your friend even that it forces the US to fight proxy wars instead of them, killing thousand of young Americans, plus ruining the image of the US as being a rogue state.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world’s major sources of instability. Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power – and duty – to bring a resolution.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

Trailer for a film about what we need to know about what is happening in Israel and Palestine and how the U.S. is involved.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join