It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! Video Was Censored!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingmonkey

Yes, because Palestinians should be welcoming an occupying force with hugs and kisses. those blood thirsty Palestinians. I think they were in cahoots with Hitler! The poor Jews, what did they ever do that was wrong? The Palestinians should just accept the occupation, give up their homes and their way of life, so the Jews can have back land that they took thousands of years ago and lost thousands of years ago. Maybe thousands of years from now the Palestinians can have it back, since that seems to be how possession of that land is determined.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeessa
Why Should Palestinians have to behave? They didn't ask for Isreal to be founded.

Because people who don't "behave" find the world does not want to deal with them, they find themselves isolated, they find that companies do not want to invest there. Quite simply, without "behaving," a society cannot grow or florish.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm curious why they won't show the video, instead saying it's "censored" - "censored" by whom exactly, and how?

As for Israel - you can talk to pro-Israeli diehards all day, but your wasting the effort. The facts have no effect at all...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There are Nothing in the past that entitle Anyone to take land from another people. End of Story. Israel should, if existing at all, be in Germany. As should a land for the gypsies.

This is a BS argument. If it existed in Germany, the Anti-Zionists would be complaining how Israel stole land from Germany, displaced millions of Germans, and how the Germans are justified in all sorts of shenanigans.

There are Nothing in the past that entitle Anyone to take land from another people.

This completely invalidates your bigoted, ignorant arguments. Somehow, you claim out of one side of your mouth it isn't right...except in the case of Israel. Israel has existed for six decades, there are millions there, the majority of the population, that does not remember a time when Israel did not exist. That is their home, they have never known anything else. Yet, somehow, you think it's okay to kick them out, take away their land, because your upset about how modern Israel was founded. You're a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Woscha, oh my You got me!

Israel Should not have been founded to start with.

It's not BS at all that they're on a country where they have no right to be - nore had "we" that put them there any right to do so in the first place.

If Isrealis have any right to Palestinian country - then I'd say - Give back North America to the injuns. It's the same logic and it Don't add up.

People are born, and people die. But, my Whole point is that it's about time the western world Try to put something back to order that the f*cked up to start with. And Where did I say; Kick the Israelis out? I said; Isreal out of Palestina. Which where meant as a; Give the palestinian people back the right to their own country and let the Isrealis live there as Immigrants - For that's what they are. Even tho I have to say they're Very brutal immigrants.

And, no, I'm not antisemite, I'm no Nazi. I'm just Very anti religion no matter which one. I'm very equal in the way I treat others - all are human, all are equal and will be treated as my equal untill they treat me in a way I do not appreciate.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I dont even agree with this video ...

You cant fool me ... its the same kind of torchure here in US inside closed doors... You can them as blood thirsty ... Hahaaa .. its seems funny .. i guess we are more brutal that others ...

Hmmmmmmm.... i think its better to correct ourselves first instead of blamming other countries ..

Ppls . ... we dont have any liberty of pesonal living by cops or by the govt .

I think its a step to push a msg to pubic saying that we are gonna war with them .. ..its the same media and mind controll gusy ..

And now they need an ice cream ..or a vanilla scoop...........

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
10 million dollars a day American taxpayers give the beggars.

At the site IfAmericansKnew.com they tell of how Israel has killed 5 times as many people as has Palestine. Religious zealotry has the Israeli army throwing Palestinian families out of homes they have lived in for generations and bulldozing them so as to build settlements for fundamentalist Jews that immigrate to Israel to occupy land that is the central issue in the conflict -- the occcupied territories. Any peace will have to have Israel repatriate Palestinian homes from the fanatics who think God gave them the land. They're firing rockets you say? Well what do you expect when you forcefully and wrongly threw them out of their homes and kill their children by the thousands for years and welched on what you commited to in Camp David, Oslo and the UN when you agreed to give back the lands. Jimmy Carter is a believable man and when he says its apartheid I believe him so do alot of independent thinking people. Where would we be w/o the Internet.

Heres the website for truth on the matter. Pass it along.

www.ifamericansknew.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's funny to me how everytime islamic fascists like hamas and hezbollah get to attack Israel. And when Israel retaliates they are called war crimes. These guys attack israel on a constant basis. what else are they to do? Sit back and take it? Jewish conspiracy, give me a break. With this type of thinking you will all be under sharia law before you know it. Besides, Iran funds and trains all these guys for their revolution anyway. Last time I checked Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and have the highest GDP without oil, go figure..

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And why are the liberals in the US allways rooting for the bad guy. It's kind of like watching superman and the audience claps everytime lux luther gets in a shot...sick thinking in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Is there an objective source for this material or is it just available on sites like this one that only present one side of the story and asks for donations?

Since its founding, Israel has been under nearly constant attack by its neighbors.

The Arab nations and factions have done plenty of damage to Israel and its people and in their effort to defend themselves, Arab lives have also been lost.

Someone speaks of Israeli occupied lands, but don't forget that Israel occupied these lands as a result of aggressive wars against them and have been established as protection.

The time may have come for the relinquishment of some of those lands, but to ignore how they came to be occupied is promoting ignorance.

On the whole, this thread is based on questionable facts gleaned from a dubious site and is blatantly anti-semitic.

[edit on 2008/4/21 by GradyPhilpott]

Yep.The website and video in question i checked LAST YEAR in the fall and is indeed anti-semetic.Its nothing new.The holocaust happened theres no denying that.Since a peoples (in this case jewish)were oppressed,then by the UN charter they were entitled to a state of there own.They were slaughtered,displaced out of Europe,the younger generation liquidated,and their culture almost destroyed.All of this qualifies them for their own state.The Nazis waged a war on genocide not just against jews but against those they considered "inferior".Twelve million died in the holocaust half were jews.

Palestinians can get a homeland once they renounce violence.But they continue to do nothing and allow themselves to be manipulated by groups like Hamas ,who have launched new attacks recently against Israel,Islamic Jihad,and other radical violent islamic groups.Islam isnt the problem.Extremists are,from all faiths.

For the record,as of march 2008 more palestinians died in automobile accidents,350 at that point, than in attacks against Israel.Actually come to think of it more americans died from drunk driving last year than in Iraq.And more died from cancer partially caused by cigarettes ...well you get the idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I mean, it's ok for Israel to make globally public threats, speak badly of others and kill innocents... but when someone says anything about Israel/jews, ya' get 'anti-semite,' 'anti-jew,' 'Nazi,' etc...

I mean, it's ok for America to make globally public threats, speak badly of others and kill innocents... yadda yadda yadda...

first, dont blame the people, just the govt.
I dont see much of a difference between America and Israel.
I know Americans, I know Jews, we're all just people living under the rule of someone else...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Heres what the islamo fascists iran- aka- hezbollah and hamas are really up to:

rfn=Damascus - As Hamas representatives Mahmoud a-Zahar and Siad Siyam met with the loose cannon, former U. S. President Jimmy Carter in Damascus for a media show of peace Debka reports both men then went to a meeting with Syrian and Iranian intelligence officers to plan increased attacks against both Israel and Egypt. The Iranian officers are based permanently in Damascus, which has become the war planning center for the Islamic Axis of Iran-Syria as they plan to increase regional fighting. Also present were Hamas officials Khaled Meshaal and Mussa Abu Marzuk where they received support for Hamas’ ultimatum against Egypt over the Rafah Terminal and to plan more attacks against the border crossings controlled by Israel. Qassam rocket fire and mortar barrages will also be increased and it may have been decided for Hamas to start using more regularly its longer range and more powerful Katyusha rocket, knowing it will elicit more of a response from Israel. I assume Hamas has been told they will not face the threat alone. That first Hezbollah enters the war in the name of supporting Palestinian people then Syria then Iran enter.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I dont follow either the islamic or jewish religion. I do ,however, beleive that violence solves nothing. There are always 2 sides to a story, the israelis clinging tenaciously to their land surrounded by hostile states, the palestinians clinging to their ever shrinking lands waiting for the next ten eyes for an eye israeli military campaign. Violence will never be a solution but both sides are too stubborn to reach anything resembling a compromise. unfortunately i think that the whole situation is untenable as both sides have now had 60 years to entrench hatred into their children and grandchildren. It has been going for so long now that for those tied up in the violence it all seems normal. from the outside it is easy to pass comment and offer solutions but most attempts from other countries are usually band aids and dont address the core issues. very sad.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It's not BS at all that they're on a country where they have no right to be - nore had "we" that put them there any right to do so in the first place.

If Isrealis have any right to Palestinian country...

Give the palestinian people back the right to their own country

Your bigotry has replaced any knowledge of history you may have once had, or could ever hope to learn.

Please, tell us when there has ever been a free, independent Palestine. Please tell us when the Palestinians had their own country...that the Israelis apparently stole.

And, no, I'm not antisemite, I'm no Nazi. I'm just Very anti religion no matter which one. I'm very equal in the way I treat others - all are human, all are equal and will be treated as my equal untill they treat me in a way I do not appreciate.

Complete, unadulterated, BS. Then you would be concerned about how Palestinians are treated beyond Israel's borders. But you don't. You rant, ignorant, that the Palestinians living inside Israel do not have freedom; all the while, like the rest of the Anti-Semite, ignoring (or not caring) that Palestinians in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and so forth do not enjoy the freedoms their Israel-based cousins enjoy. They are not allowed to own property, not allowed access to the health-care system, not allowed to become citizens, are barred from certain jobs. You don't care one jack about either the Palestinians or the Israelis, outside of how many Jews a Palestinian can take with him when he blows himself up, or how effectively they can be used as collateral damage for PR purposes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fozotronic

For a realative new poster here, you speak the truth more than many here.

It is sad that both sides can't reach a compromise that allows their children to live free from random attacks from either side.

Sooner or later one whould hope common sense would seep into both sides heads, buth they are very thick skulled over there.

And for those of you who do not like the idea of a Jewish Israel in the Middle East, I suggest you take it up with the United Nations.

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I didn't know you wanted real answers to your questions, here you go.

Originally posted by emeessaSweden once up on a time ruled all of Scandinavia - Now do That entitel us to claim Norway and Denmark?

Had the Swedes historically originated in Norway or Denmark?

We've burned Moscow - do That entitle us to rule Finland and Russia?
No That's just war, you are allowed to war, no one will really stop you if you are so inclined.

We've been in the North America Before Columbus and we've been in Turkey, as we've been on Iceland.. Do That entitle us to rule there? We've been in Great Brittain, do that mean Great Brittain belongs to us?

Ranting a little are we? No, unless the Swedes had originated in those lands, their claim to the lands would not be very good. You could still hold them by might of arms, but I guess that didn't happen.

And.. if Your arguement have any substance at all - wtf are white people doing down in Africa? Or in North and South America for that matter. The Injuns were there first, Give their country back.

Why stop at the white man in Africa, Shouldn't all the N. African Arabs vacate their lands as well? I have yet to see an Arab dominated African nation cede it's power to the native Africans like in Nambia, S. Africa, Rhodesia ( Zimbabwe) ect.

The gypsies have no country and have been wronged by more people than the Jews have the last 200 years, are they entitled to a piece of land?
If they are able to unite and seize a piece of their historic homeland, they can sure try. Has the UN ever granted them an area to form a Nation?

You true colors came through when you are willing to Deny the State of Israel to exist in the Middle East. You will only allow them to live there as "immigrants" without a nation, when the millions of them who now live there are in fact native born for the most part.

So Palestinians are opressed and denied a chance to form a Nation by Israel and the West. But in your view, it is alright for the Jews of Israel to be opressed and denied a chance to form their own Nation (you yourself said they should be treated as immigrants if I am not mistaken). You can't have it both ways, that's hypocrisy in it's finest.

No one on my side for the most part, has ever said the Palestinians should not have the right of self determination and nationhood. All we ask is that both sides, Israel and Palestine be allowed to peacefully coexist without the constant threat of either side wanting to exterminate the other. Neither side will get the full loaf of bread, they best be willing to settle for half a loaf each or they will tear the bread into to crumbs for the ants to eat.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

It is funny to me that Jasonhb and other pro-zionists and pro-Israelis, pretend that they don't know the facts or may be something wrong with their minds.

Jasonhb.....even idiots can relaize that Hamas and Hizzbulah were created because of the Israeli crimes and atrocities in Lebanon and Palestine. ForGodsakes, don't you see that Israel is the one who stole the Arab and Palestinian land, or you are blind and deaf. why most westerners say that they don't believe in God or religions, but when you ask them why they believe that it's Israselis right to steal Arab land, westerners say because God promised them this land...DAAAAHHH....I am confused you don't believe in God but you believe zionist's religous lies???!!!!

Jasonhb...you say : These guys (Hamas and Hizzbullah) attack israel on a constant basis. what else are they to do? Sit back and take it?

Are you idiot or what??!!! they attack Israel because Israel is a fabricated state built on Arab stolen land, so what else are they to do , I mean here Arabs and Palestinians? sit back and take it????

Read this fact, jews are followers of a religion and they are not a race as they claim. Did you hear about a christian or islamic or Buddi state???? even in their Torah there is a prediction that whenever Jews have their own state it is the start of their ending, so all real jews not the the eastern european beggars, are against the establishment of a jewish state.

Another fact, don't be afraid of Islamic Sharia, because Arabs and Muslims are disgusted of everything related to the west and their only demand from the west is to stay away from them and to stop interfering in their internal affairs, and above all, STOP OCCUPYING ARAB AND MUSLIM LAND AND STELAING THEIR GAS AND MONEY, STOP LICKING ISRAEL'S****, STOP BELIEVING ZIONIST LIES.

The final fact, do you know Mr. jasonhb that Arab Gulf states lent America more than $3 trillion, more than Japan Europe and Chine together, if any time they decide to stop feeding greedy Americans with money or demand Americans to pay their depts, America will be bankrupted in a few hours. So idiot Americans -who are your real friends, Arabs who give you trillions of money for nothing or the Israelis who steal every year more than $100 billion of American tax payers money as grants from the American Government to poor peaceful Jewish State, which suffers from the violence and attacks by Hamas using their hand-made deadly dangerous tiny missiles, even that poor Israel owns only 200 atomic warheads ready to wipe and annihilate all Arab and Muslim world in a few hours. Do you still think that Israel is your friend even that it forces the US to fight proxy wars instead of them, killing thousand of young Americans, plus ruining the image of the US as being a rogue state.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

First of All; Explain the word "Bigotry". I'd Love to know what inner meaning that word holds for you since you seem to enjoy writing it that much.

Second of all; Gosch, darling, read what I write - where I'm from and/or shut up. Call me ignorant all you want, it still wont change that the State of Isreal is a crime towards the people who lived there when it was founded. It Still do not change the fact that the westworld who acctually where the ones Starting that mess Do have a responsability to BOTH of these people.

Oh, and last, tell me a good reason Why my persona is of any interest in this matter at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I didn't know you wanted real answers to your questions, here you go.

Thank you

Had the Swedes historically originated in Norway or Denmark?

We once ruled there, as we once where ruled too.

No That's just war, you are allowed to war, no one will really stop you if you are so inclined.

Yes, very correct, it's just war. And one stupid reason for it also. That was pretty much my point with that sentence.

Ranting a little are we? No, unless the Swedes had originated in those lands, their claim to the lands would not be very good. You could still hold them by might of arms, but I guess that didn't happen.

Nope, luckily that didn't happen. "Great" swedes as the neonazis prefer to call it did, luckily, not last long. We left our traces but no, we didn't stay there. I'm just merely pointing out that we have "history" there.

Why stop at the white man in Africa, Shouldn't all the N. African Arabs vacate their lands as well? I have yet to see an Arab dominated African nation cede it's power to the native Africans like in Nambia, S. Africa, Rhodesia ( Zimbabwe) ect.

And; my point was lost, I'll beg pardon for my linguistic problems here - I'm working on them.

The point was; bluntly pointed out, as simple and as unjust as it might sound. What once where is no-more. Go back 200 years in history and remodell all of the world to what it once was, or give away land to whom once held it. Thinking in the way that some do around the palestina/israel situation Would indicate that It would be correct if Russia once again claimed Finland, or Denmark claimed Skåne again. We've all been defeated at some point - but that do not entitle anyone to put one people in another peoples country based on What a Third people did to the first ones.

You true colors came through when you are willing to Deny the State of Israel to exist in the Middle East. You will only allow them to live there as "immigrants" without a nation, when the millions of them who now live there are in fact native born for the most part.

Yes, that they are. IF they would have, to start with, entered the land as immigrants there Would not be the clash that they unfortunatly - both sides - are being born into and raised into. Once again is my point; It should never have been founded.

So Palestinians are opressed and denied a chance to form a Nation by Israel and the West. But in your view, it is alright for the Jews of Israel to be opressed and denied a chance to form their own Nation (you yourself said they should be treated as immigrants if I am not mistaken). You can't have it both ways, that's hypocrisy in it's finest.

Nopers, It's not. It's merely my not having the lingua to get the fact out that I'm talking about it in a historical sentence, about what I belive went wrong "once upon a time in a land far far away".

No one on my side for the most part, has ever said the Palestinians should not have the right of self determination and nationhood. All we ask is that both sides, Israel and Palestine be allowed to peacefully coexist without the constant threat of either side wanting to exterminate the other. Neither side will get the full loaf of bread, they best be willing to settle for half a loaf each or they will tear the bread into to crumbs for the ants to eat.

Thank you! Very wellwrote.

One can not throw away a people, not even I who Still thinks Israel never should have started to exist at all, as I wrote before. "We" helped making the situation - "We" have to help settling Down the very same situation. It is going in a better direction, slowly, but there are still civilians on both sides that have suffered.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

First of All; Explain the word "Bigotry".

There are dictionaries online, learn to use them if you don't know the meaning of a word.

Second of all; Gosch, darling, read what I write - where I'm from and/or shut up. Call me ignorant all you want, it still wont change that the State of Isreal is a crime towards the people who lived there when it was founded...

I don't give a flip of where you are from. The place where you were accidentally born does not make you an expert on any issue, no more than me being from Kentucky makes me an expert on the Crimean War.

You are admitting to your ignorance. You say no matter how ignorant you are, how uneducated you are, you choose to fill those gaps of knowledge with bigotry and hypocracy. Like most of the cowardly Anti-Semite who try to hide behind a cloak of worry for the Palestinians, you scream and cry that Israelis should be kicked off a land they supposedly stole. Yet you ignore the fact hundreds of thousands immigrated to the land, peacefully and legally, before WWII, buying and cultivating the land. All you care about is what happened in 1947, ignoring what came before. You scream they stole lands, yet ignore the fact that before 1967, the Arab states made no claim those lands belonged to Palestinians, rather Syria, Jordan and Egypt. You say people have no right to steal lands; yet you want to kick Isrealis off land they have lived on, well before the founding of Israel in 1947, for the simple fact they are Jews. For some reason, you believe it is justified only in the case of Jews. Quite simply, you are a hypocrite and a bigot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join