It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Look,in this era(2008)you are expected to KNOW certain things.................as a advanced species it is kinda an obligation to atleast have a "basic knowledge"..hell even thugs in the streets know the Earth is round!

Im all for challenging known science-TO AN EXTENT..........this is just ridiculous............infact I would bet my life that if you flew up to orbit right now,you would see that the Earth is round.

EDIT to add:How old are you anyways?Like 12?

[edit on 4/22/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What does [FARCE] stand for?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hey.........he said it had a end..............its surrounded by massive ice shelves.................lol,I hope global warming doesnt really happen or we will fall of like in "Pirates of the Carribean-At worlds end"

I don't think I've adopted that theory. The Ice wall is an alternate proposal which _Del_ has informed you lot about. I do not believe that an Ice wall exists as is prescribed by that theory, but account for the Coriolis force having an effect on apparent pathways of navigation. We have a propensity when traversing the disc to work towards the center.

I believe that an Ice wall does exist, but that we can never reach the otherside of it due to gravity, the Coriolis force, and a divergent pathway of the planck length that will not allow us to cross over the edge of the disc.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Still no actual proof given. Questions still unanswered. No math to back anything up, only what the "flat earthers" say. Yes if you are joining this thread late there are flat earthers. I would say they dont have TV, but they do have internet and their own website. You would think with internet and members around the would that they could compare stars and such, but then they would disprove themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why dont put this knowledge of physics to GOOD use...........

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah...it gives us a new spin on global warming...and on the hollow earth theory too.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Also have you never road in a plane?Or notice the curvature of the sky even on the ground?Dont say thats gravity,cause if it was that poweful we wouldnt be able to survie,and prolly turn into a blackhole.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Alright. Thanks for the precise answer.

May I ask one more?

What was the purpose of brainwashing billions of people into believing the earth is round?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What does [FARCE] stand for?

LOL. That is a pretty ironic question after saying, "Look,in this era(2008)you are expected to KNOW certain things.................as a advanced species it is kinda an obligation to atleast have a "basic knowledge"..hell even thugs in the streets know the Earth is round!"

Farce was edited in by the moderators:

1. absurd situation: a ridiculous situation in which everything goes wrong or becomes a sham

2. comic play: a comic play in which authority, order, and morality are at risk and ordinary people are caught up in extraordinary events

3. style of comic drama: the style of comic drama in which authority, order, and morality are at risk and ordinary people are caught up in extraordinary events

You don't even know BASIC DEFINITIONS OF WORDS, so....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I belive in Hollow Earth-lol,but not this..............hollow earth is likely and the physics agree,aswell as many discoveries.But hey I guess the Reptoids and Illuminati live on the OTHER side of this flat earth,uh?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Alright. Thanks for the precise answer.

May I ask one more?

What was the purpose of brainwashing billions of people into believing the earth is round?

Yes, there is no reason or goal. It is not a conspiracy, per say. It is merely a misunderstanding due to the optical illusion that presents itself during spaceflight and high altitude navigation. More accurate measures must be performed to reveal the effects that gravity has on photons in making the flat Earth appear more spherelike as one exceeds further from the surface.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Um................................................Cause I dont know internet slang means Im stupid?

Okay

Hey Im not the one who says the Earth is flat and has to come back and bash a fellow member for asking a quetion................atleast I DO ask questions...................thats prolly why I know the Earth is round and comprehend BASIC PHYSICS.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

So you are saying the earth is hollow and ridiculing those who say the earth is flat?

This is what I love ATS for.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Um................................................Cause I dont know internet slang means Im stupid?

Okay

So you think the word FARCE is internet slang? I can't help but question your vocabulary.

Look, it comes from the Early 16th century French for "stuffing" and from the Latin "farcire" or "to stuff".

The word is much older than the Internet. The Mods have basically said that this thread is the "stuffing" of BS because they don't want to adhere to the adaptation of such theories, even on a conspiracy site where such theories should at least be thought about. It's merely an attempt for this place to save face because of my more "out-there" theory. It's just the same as how "Reptilian" threads have all been moved to skunk works. It hints of fascism. The admin here does not want to even identify with extreme theories out of sheer fear of trying to save face with the general (non-conspiracy) population.

It is sad, really.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yea-----------------because Hollow Earth doest mean its a total hollow sphere....just has large deep cavernous openings...........that makes sense with even known Geology and Physics.

But in comparison.....a flat earth that defies ALL KNOWN PHYSICS AND GEOLOGY?????

Do you see where Im coming from?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No he doesnt. We have all been lied to according to him. And physics as we know it is all wrong. We cant win this.

Round earth is not a theory, it has been prove to be fact. it hasnt been a theory for a very long time.
Flat earth is not a theory, it used to be, but was proven WRONG.

link   

WOW(thats my trademarked word...lol)you have such a understansing of the English language.But such a skewed sense of physics or is it reality(maybe your so good at english cause you should be a scifi writer)

\Also the mods move Reptoids to Skunk works because by definition sw is for claims that cant be proved or disproved.

So lets not jump on the mods or ATS here for something you know nothing about(as you are a new member that is ok I guess)But now you know

link   

Yea-----------------because Hollow Earth doest mean its a total hollow sphere....just has large deep cavernous openings...........that makes sense with even known Geology and Physics.

But in comparison.....a flat earth that defies ALL KNOWN PHYSICS AND GEOLOGY?????

Do you see where Im coming from?

I don't see how you can say that it defies physics. Obviously, if the Earth is indeed Flat, then current physics apply. It's merely the interpretation of those physics that you are not able to understand.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

The Mods have basically said that this thread is the "stuffing" of BS because they don't want to adhere to the adaptation of such theories, even on a conspiracy site where such theories should at least be thought about. It's merely an attempt for this place to save face because of my more "out-there" theory. It's just the same as how "Reptilian" threads have all been moved to skunk works. It hints of fascism. The admin here does not want to even identify with extreme theories out of sheer fear of trying to save face with the general (non-conspiracy) population.

It is sad, really.

I see this scale from 1 to 10...1 representing the MAINstream and 10 representing the OUTERMOST fringe.

You will find that neither 1ers nor 10ers are truly open minded.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

I was talking to Skyfloating..............lol not logician"pretendcian(lol,made it up,sounds good though)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join