It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
if you keep walking on land and built bridges over all chasms and water you would eventually end up back at your original point.

Might take you a while

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i dont think that is impossible; maybe now the earth is round.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

People have been to the ice wall. They have even travelled on it. Had they gone even further they would've discovered the higher wall and edge.
www.exmaroffshore.com...
uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu...
intravelmag.com...

Here are some pictures from an independent observer. Not NASA. As you can see it shows an ELLIPITICAL curve to the horizon which is what one would expect if one was looking at the edge of a disc. If the earth were a globe it would drop away with the arc of a circle. If you squint you can just make out what appears to be the ice wall.
www.sbszoo.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Thank you for a wonderful evening,,,,

I thought i was crazy....

p3eace and respect....

Ps " you are so far off the mark i really dont think you can keep this up"

goodnight

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

That has already been explained, and because you called me a name, I choose to be puerile and direct you to read the thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ok ian would that walking with bridge building and what not be left or right as well as horizontal and vertical i mean like would you use place holders like north south east and west as you walk straight around a circle to reach the same point as the beginning start point and end destination?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I'm simply going to cut and paste because I answered this before.

Not true. The sun never moves behind the earth in flat earth theory. It revolves around the top of the disc around the north pole. The moon is lit by reflecting light from the sun, and light reflected off the earth and onto the moon. If you're familiar with wave behavior, under certain conditions the frequencies of light from the sun and earth, are in destructive interference. The crest of one ray of light is in superposition over the trough of the other. This causes the eclipse phenomena. One alternate theory holds that a "shadow object" which is invisible to the spectrum of light we see, moves in front of the moon. You could also theorize that the Finger of God or some other similarly luminous object appears behind earth creating a shadow, but I find that unlikely.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I'd like to know how the earth cast it's shadow on the moon during a lunear eclipse if the sun is above the so called flat earth you theorize about? Only a sphere can cast a circular shadow and it looks circular to me. Is there another sun below this flat earth?

No answer to this? Whoops, spoke to fast.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
One alternate theory holds that a "shadow object" which is invisible to the spectrum of light we see, moves in front of the moon. You could also theorize that the Finger of God or some other similarly luminous object appears behind earth creating a shadow, but I find that unlikely.

Or maybe it's the big fat round spherical earth shadow doing it?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Don't forget many people have traveled around the world and seen how its round for themselves and one even did so using nothing but the power of his own muscles. try asking those guys what they think about the flat earth theory and if your still not convinced maybe you should travel around the world for yourself? it would be the only practical way to be sure

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i prose that at any point on the planar surface or earth you can reach any destination you see as a point in the heavens called a star correspondent with a location and proper method of reaching that point by mere knowledge of distance relative to ones functions and subsets in math and other algorithms as that place being a locality in planar or plank reality. but that would mean E.A.R.T.H. is a greater reality than the confines of ones physical subsets. and would also amply a larger view of physical manifestation ; a single globe being the sum would allow this propagation, but from personal experience i view my interactions with the "way" as being of plane line and plane ankh with interposing relations of the two for sake of momentum of will force manifestation. if i were given the opportunity to view from a distance away what has manifested a way of me viewing itself as life in a vassal mechanical or biological the view would be dependend on factors not-with:standing "individuality" or sole(unique) perspective in consciousness from the moment of experience.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

No you have to remember those people were just in on the government conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Don't forget many people have traveled around the world and seen how its round for themselves and one even did so using nothing but the power of his own muscles. try asking those guys what they think about the flat earth theory and if your still not convinced maybe you should travel around the world for yourself? it would be the only practical way to be sure

How many times are you going to trot out the circumnavigation fallacy? It is no more difficult to travel "around" the flat earth than a spherical earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
so in tune with my suppositions ,if you have been following, is a greater reality than the subset of your senses are fit to allow if you do not cultivate them for the grandeur of the truth of reality; an no form of creation biological or mechanical can show you the nature of reality or educate you about reality and its many planes.

in the past in both polarities and dualities the greater truth of reality has and is known. to sum "it" all up to what you know is false; and to make false what all you know as "it" is also not true.

this would make the illusion of reality seem as though your senses and what you are capable of being aware of in life are the entirety.

at later levels/ages your perception of what your fundamental thought of life is or what manifestation is and what you are will change and grow.

still a good thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

The pictures you have posted , if i may say is a poor attempt to show your "ice wall" , "They have even travelled on it. Had they gone even further they would've discovered the higher wall and edge." ok sure lets look closer at your picture uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu...

Thats a picture of the b15a iceberg , that was recently in the news because it broke off from the main berg. here are some pics

www.jasoncoleman.com...

some info visibleearth.nasa.gov...

and as you see, its no massive icewall behind it.

Børge Ousland en.wikipedia.org...
whom is "is arguably the most accomplished polar explorer alive!". (National Geographich Adventure, February 2006)" He is one of my heros, and ive met him 4 times, (all of em at my local book store for autografs)
Ive talked to him many times about his adventures, and i highly doubt he would of missed the icewall, next time hes here i will ask him about your ice wall.

**edit, ive allready sent a mail, everyone feel free to ask him [email protected]**

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Sannhet]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well, we can throw out the hollow earth theory

now it would just be under earth theory of whats on the flat side of the earth

awesome

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
actuality the opposite side or other modality or other polarity if there was of such like mentioned above would be so different; like a space void zone where laws interact with opposite the way manifestation laws interact in the plane you find your self now. it could be like magic and not anything like a subtle transitionary opposite but a vast difference that is entirely alien.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Okay, if the Earth is flat, why is the moon and the sun round?

Also, if the Earth is flat, is it supported by a turtle?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sannhet

Clearly they did not travel far enough beyond the glacial wall. We know expeditions have travelled there. If they had gone further they would have found the wall that led to the death of researcher Rodney Marks.

Interestingly the pictures you show of the wall seem to support a flat earth, not round.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

If an apple, a grape and an orange are all round, then why isn't the banana? They are after all fruits, each one.
Earth isn't the sun. Earth isn't the moon.

Actually a leading theory is that the earth is resting on top of four elephants, not a turtle. The elephants stand on the turtle. Or it's just rock.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by _Del_]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join