It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did the pilots know how to do a barrel roll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was very concerned about this; terrorists should not know how to do a barrel roll, and I think the pentagon may have to close the pool in order to find this out.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
im no aviation expert....but to do a barrel roll...dont you just hold left or right on the "stick" ?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 30 Seconds]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
im no aviation expert....but to do a barrel roll...dont you just hold left or right on the "stick" ?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 30 Seconds]

no I think you press "L" and "Z" at the same time, or was it "L" and "R"?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Could be since they did do some flying well above what the number of hours of training they had according to reports.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Is there any evidence that a barrel roll was performed? I'm not saying there wasn't, but it would be nice to have a link establishing that there was.

Anyway, the planes were not being flown by onboard pilots - maybe some mossad dude who is savvy with flight sims was showing off, but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyv2
Anyway, the planes were not being flown by onboard pilots - maybe some mossad dude who is savvy with flight sims was showing off, but I doubt it.

Well Israel has been blamed before for crashing a plane using a remote control system.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I lol'ed when i saw this thread. This is just a joke thread, but a funny one at that. Starfox 64 ftw!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by High Five
I lol'ed when i saw this thread. This is just a joke thread, but a funny one at that. Starfox 64 ftw!

hell yeah dude. starfox is awesome. too bad RARE sucks now adays... *reminices to when they were good*

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This topic has finaly become satire.

It sickens me.

top topics

join