It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: New American Theology of Civil Submission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Video: New American Theology of Civil Submission

www.blacklistednews.com

The government has predetermined an important role for the clergy should martial law become a reality in America. While federal military-police powers will hold a key position of authority, the clergy may provide the means for further subduing the public.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Awesome...This is the perfect go-along with "The Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Act"...FEMA camps and taser parties here we come! The hits just don't stop!

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hello..."opiate of the masses" ring a bell? Marx had that one correct, even if the remainder of his ideals were untenable.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Scary stuff. Someone should post this link on the 'religion' forums on here - those people need to see this kind of stuff - maybe it woud wake them up???

Then again maybe not...

J.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Scary stuff. Someone should post this link on the 'religion' forums on here - those people need to see this kind of stuff - maybe it woud wake them up???

Then again maybe not...

J.

Feel free to put it up over there jimbo! I don't mind! People better start waking up out of their brainwashed slumbers soon, as we are all running out of time quickly.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What part of "inalienable" do these morons not understand?

"We're free to sacrifice out rights"? Give me a break. If that doesn't sound like some Nazi propaganda I don't know what does.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

All authority, is an extension of God's authority.

Oh well, that's good to know. I guess the Nazis and the Taliban are working for God too.

This guy makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Christians are slaves to a God that doesn't exist. I'm not saying higher consciousness doesn't exist, but they are worshipping a very very manipulated version of the truth, and therefore it is false, and they give their power away, even if they're all for "freedom".

God, give me the strength???

Talk about not taking responsibility.

In the words of Bill Hicks "You are free! To do as we tell you! You are free! To do as we tell you!"

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333

Hello..."opiate of the masses" ring a bell? Marx had that one correct, even if the remainder of his ideals were untenable.

Thats because Marx was a disinfo agent. He was told to write his manifesto, at the same time that Karl Ritter developed it's antithesis, which led to "Nietzsheanism" and then led to Fascism, in 1848.
they were told to write them and distribute them in order to divide the people so that they would be more easily subdued.
Who told them to do this? The Rothschild Family....
Rothschild Family Time Line

top topics

join