It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
they had cameras in 1947. so why didnt they take a picture of the alien? Not to mentioned how would they have the means to nurse an alien back to health?

They also have a LOT of film of other things that are still secret...

As to 'nursing' you assume that an Alien is so completely different that we could not offer first aid? Even if an Alien had green blood based on copper if it had a would would a bandage still not work? If it had a cut, would stitches still not work? It has a mouth therefore it eats... it has nostrils therefor it breathes...

Considering all sightings of aliens show them NOT wearing a space suit while on Earth would indicate that they like us are OXYGEN breathers and at the same concentrat5ion as we do namely 80% nitogen and 20% oxygen

So explain to me again why we could not give them medical assistance?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well since Kshan is answering questions I have one or two....

Now I understood the AR to be what we now know of as the moon. Is this correct?
I think this would explain all the strangeness surrounding the moon.....with some folks claiming it is hollow and 'rang like a bell for a long time' after a craft landed on it.....having Aliens 'place it' where it now sits in the sky would explain how it is so PERFECTLY placed as to block out the sun and it would explain why we NEVER get to see the other side of it..........is this right??

Mike Sing hi there, thanks for giving this a 2nd go
...............my take on the 'WE ARE SLAVES' to the Aliens is that the ones who were making us as a slave race, may not have been aware of the people who were changed by AE to be more unruly and free thinking and 'horney'
SO 'I think' the humans NOW on this planet have much more of this unruly blood than the other kind....we did more breeding and we are more obnoxious so we prolly killed those other ones.......the original designers just refuse to see that AE's meddleing changed us so much they lost claim....and still are CLAIMING that we are 'belong to them'.......for in fact we are STILL here on this planet and it is not like we have somewhere else to go, and they may see this planet as the farm where they 'keep us'

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
they had cameras in 1947. so why didnt they take a picture of the alien? Not to mentioned how would they have the means to nurse an alien back to health?

I've never heard of anyone having taken a picture of him - just because there were cameras in 1947 doesn't mean natives living in the desert had them - or wanted them.

My understanding of nursing Bek'Ti back to health was that they treated him as they would an ill child, like offering broth. He wasn't so injured he needed extensive medical help as I recall hearing about it. It's been about ten years since I've re-visited all this stuff -

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by kshaund

Exactly what year did Mr Morningstar come out with the "Terra Papers"? The website has no copyright date on them.
Von Daniken came out with his theories in the 1960s and Sitchin followed soon after. Mr Morningstar borrows heavily from the above mentioned authors and even steals George Lucas' Death Star from "Star Wars".

I have read all the authors, and while they are fun to read, there is more evidence to back up Von Daniken and Sitchin than Mr Morningstar. The evidence on the first two is culled from stretching interpretations to the limit.

Hi there - It's Morning Sky, not Morningstar - I pulled this from one of his workshops that was filmed in 1996 and transcribed:

Robert Morning Sky Quote:
"To begin, In the Terra I and Terra II Papers, this is a thesis that I submitted in college approximately thirty years ago. I did not have Zecharia Sitchin books. I did not have Graham Hancock. None of this material was out there. I had to go back and do all the research with my adopted brothers and sisters and put the pieces together. . The story that is in the Terra Papers, the story that is presented in the Hale-Bopp and the Santilli papers, ladies and gentlemen, that is ‘my’ effort to put all the pieces together of the other researchers and material that we have found in the last years and so you know what? We can prove this story. This is ‘my’ work. This is not the star elders story. I have taken his information as an inspiration and then had to go back to find the pieces to put together the following story."

That makes it around 1966 when he first wrote the Terra Papers. Not sure what you call evidence, and besides that Robert's work parallels Sitchins - this writing is written as a story. When you get a chance to see his other writings, as you will soon, you will see that he does his homework. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

...............my take on the 'WE ARE SLAVES' to the Aliens is that the ones who were making us as a slave race, may not have been aware of the people who were changed by AE to be more unruly and free thinking and 'horney'
SO 'I think' the humans NOW on this planet have much more of this unruly blood than the other kind....we did more breeding and we are more obnoxious so we prolly killed those other ones.......the original designers just refuse to see that AE's meddleing changed us so much they lost claim....and still are CLAIMING that we are 'belong to them'.......for in fact we are STILL here on this planet and it is not like we have somewhere else to go, and they may see this planet as the farm where they 'keep us'

Hi there
Not sure what you're asking - is AE intended to be EA or something else? It's my understanding we are Ea's (and his female partner's) creations - but are 'owned' by the system that Ea (and his female partner) are bound to. I've also heard that Ea got really peed off at his brother (Enlil) and intentionally turned up the 'bonk' gene as Robert calls it so that people would have sex on their terms, and not have to keep to breeding schedules.

And then added into all this are all the other races poking their nose in to see how things are going - but as I understand it, we're pretty much off limits to any outside help -

What you described in your astral experiences astounds me (I've never done it) - that you've encountered interferences that keep you in is exactly what Robert was talking about years ago - that we're tricked and trapped light beings being sold a lie over and over that keeps us dumb. The real challenge is to get out ANYWAY - there has to be a way out!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey there - I wanted to let you know that I was able to recently contact Robert and was told by him he is putting up a website soon (I believe it will be called momrningskymysteries.com, but not absolutely sure). He's also putting up a lot of new work (documented) that is sure to get more than a few people going

I'm hoping he will have his previous work available to sale as well (World's Oldest Regligion, Volume I and II and other awesome work and workshops - I'm very grateful to have one more opportunity as he always gets right to the point and well beyond
He is also starting to do public speaking again - he's in Phoenix and is scheduled soon to speak somewhere - if anyone's in Phoenix and wants details, let me know.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Now I understood the AR to be what we now know of as the moon. Is this correct?
I think this would explain all the strangeness surrounding the moon.....with some folks claiming it is hollow and 'rang like a bell for a long time' after a craft landed on it.....having Aliens 'place it' where it now sits in the sky would explain how it is so PERFECTLY placed as to block out the sun and it would explain why we NEVER get to see the other side of it..........is this right??

Hi Karen....the above are my questions/musing...on the moon possibly being the AR....?
YES I messed up saying AE when I should have written EA.....

The paragraph you quoted from me above was one I was writing to Mike Sing, and wasn't a question for you.......sorry to be so confounded confusing its my natural blond nature.

(blond Apache's are not as uncommon as you would think)

[edit on 16-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Don't have to be blond to be confusing! I'm brunette and usually the most confused person I know

I realized after I posted the one message it was Mike's quote - I like the quoting system here, I'm just not very good at piecing it together in replies.

The moon - honestly I'd have to go back and refresh my memory before I comment. You're probably right on though !

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Unfortunately, it is just his word. I do not wish to call Mr Morning Sky wrong as I have never met him. I think people reading it should be aware the papers became public knowledge in 1996, and his claim he wrote them thirty years before. For never hearing about Zecharia Sitchin, his story sounds and awful lot like Mr Sitchin's early books.
I have read all the "Terra Papers" and they are an interesting read. If he can add information about his people and how they helped out the alien, he could publish a book about it. I would read it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

He does have a book - The Star Warrior that is about just that. Hopefully all his previous works will be available with his new stuff too once his new website is up

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by kshaund

Unfortunately, it is just his word. I do not wish to call Mr Morning Sky wrong as I have never met him. I think people reading it should be aware the papers became public knowledge in 1996, and his claim he wrote them thirty years before. For never hearing about Zecharia Sitchin, his story sounds and awful lot like Mr Sitchin's early books.
I have read all the "Terra Papers" and they are an interesting read. If he can add information about his people and how they helped out the alien, he could publish a book about it. I would read it.

Sorry, just noticed you said they became public in 1996 - I don't know when they became public, it was before 1996 - it's just that quote I pulled about him talking about it was from 1996. Again, getting bogged down in details detracts from the implication of the book - that it is similar to Sitchins does not negate anything - it reinforces something. There are others who speak about it too. I'm one of the people who read them and went "Ah hah! Finally it makes sense." But that's me -

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Stopped reading as soon as it said a galactic war was raging and earth and man was the prize

Who the hell wants this dump with it loony tunes residents, wars and atmospheric poisoning

If there offering relocation to another planet that isnt so f##ked up as part of the package then lets deal you crazy aliens

yes but what will earth be like in a 1000 or 50000 years time,a rather larger prize you would think?.

if you want to conquer a planet you conquer it in the past when its weaker do you not?,say 40000 years ago,when man was still a bebrowed wildman.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Stopped reading as soon as it said a galactic war was raging and earth and man was the prize

Who the hell wants this dump with it loony tunes residents, wars and atmospheric poisoning

If there offering relocation to another planet that isnt so f##ked up as part of the package then lets deal you crazy aliens

yes but what will earth be like in a 1000 or 50000 years time,a rather larger prize you would think?.

if you want to conquer a planet you conquer it in the past when its weaker do you not?,say 40000 years ago,when man was still a bebrowed wildman.

It seems we're the prize - the unpredictable, genetically altered humans sequestered in this galaxy and held captive. Polluted atmosphere doesn't bother them - it bothers us - hmmm

And I don't believe we've ever been 'not' weak enough as humans to change what's happening - we were had before we were even born -

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

That makes it around 1966 when he first wrote the Terra Papers. Not sure what you call evidence, and besides that Robert's work parallels Sitchins - this writing is written as a story. When you get a chance to see his other writings, as you will soon, you will see that he does his homework. Cheers.

Check out Sitchin homework here. SITCHIN ERRORSMr Morning Sky's story is that he wrote it in 1966. Why wait the 30 years he did. In his original story he claims his grandfather was one of 6 that looked after their star friend, what happened to these others.
On another note, if we are slaves, and unwitting dupes of aliens who have created religion to control us, aliens that have gone to great lengths to conceal themselves and their nature, why would they allow an archeological trail of evidence (like altlernative archeological interpretations of the summerian texts, egyptian art and glyphs, incan, myan and other ancient cultural material as being evidence of aliens etc) that exposes these aliens, and their intentions and actions?
Very curious don't you think.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

It seems we're the prize - the unpredictable, genetically altered humans sequestered in this galaxy and held captive. Polluted atmosphere doesn't bother them - it bothers us - hmmm

And I don't believe we've ever been 'not' weak enough as humans to change what's happening - we were had before we were even born -

indeed,its obvious to me now earth has been conquered long ago by those who have the ability to time travel.
they have isolated us from outside contact,hence any aliens of a benovolent nature who may wish to help us.

i believe they are holding us to ransom,as hostages in a larger galactic war.

there are here now,amoungst us,covering up thier own existence at all cost,spreading false beliefs and cover up campaigns that we are alone in the universe,that they and others arnt all around us.
look around you,who is doing the cover up,where would they do it?.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
yes, absolutely! That's why it continues to be such a struggle to get anywhere - like moving in quicksand

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well contrary to the popular opinion of some factions on the planet, it isn't christians per sey, that are trying to cover up alien presence. in fact, the judeo-christian texts repeatedly talk about it. what has happened, in my estimation, is that the purveryors of "fact" have deliberately tried to remove from our consideration, any textual evidence from the ancient past that would indicate the existence of these beings. for this reason, every religious text on the planet has been under heavy fire, and the more ancient it is, the less credence it is given.

p.s. they call them religious texts but really they are historical texts, complete with genealogies, systems of social, familial, and dietary laws, philosophical perspectives, exercise manuals and architectural plans, designed for the time frames in which they are set.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

There are many on this site that actually believe Mr Morning Sky's work to be true. I am not one of them and also do not believe all the claims of Sitchin or Von Daniken. They all came out at around the same time, so who is copying who is moot. They are popular and sell many books (Mr Morning Sky should get more information and release a book. The Terra Papers are to thin to publish alone.)
If you want to believe human civilization from the beginning was not very intelligent and needed help building their monuments from aliens, that is wonderful. I happen to believe we have the smarts and ingenuity to do great things and did not need fish from Sirius or lizards for Nibiru to do everything for us. As more information comes out, those above authors will change their stories to fit in.
I am also not saying we were not visited by aliens, just they observed more than took part, like a "Prime Directive".

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Check out Sitchin homework here. SITCHIN ERRORSMr Morning Sky's story is that he wrote it in 1966. Why wait the 30 years he did. In his original story he claims his grandfather was one of 6 that looked after their star friend, what happened to these others.
On another note, if we are slaves, and unwitting dupes of aliens who have created religion to control us, aliens that have gone to great lengths to conceal themselves and their nature, why would they allow an archeological trail of evidence (like altlernative archeological interpretations of the summerian texts, egyptian art and glyphs, incan, myan and other ancient cultural material as being evidence of aliens etc) that exposes these aliens, and their intentions and actions?
Very curious don't you think.

I am not a linguistics scholar to be able to say Sitchin is right or wrong - likewise I cannot say one way or the other for the sitchiniswrong websites interpretations. I do know one shadow will block out a lot of sunshine - and grains of truth are everywhere. And it's always interesting to note whenever someone puts a spin on their interpretations - if someone absolutely denies the possibility of aliens, then of course they WILL NOT do a proper job of deciphering ancient writings.

Overall, I agree with Sitchin's interpretation for too many reasons to go into here - there are other cultures that also spoke of Ea and Enki in their histories and way too many humans with alien experiences to think they're not here en masse. As for 'why' allow evidence to be brought forth
look at everything out there and STILL no one believes it (well, few do) Besides, most of that history is chalked up to "myth" and even many people now say crop circles are a hoax, Doug & Dave did it - Oh yeah? Doug & Dave did some alright - but not all - some circles were proven NOT to be hoaxes, but for that shadow that was cast years ago has squashed the "general publics" interest in taking anything about them seriously - See? It is out there, people just don't look past the front page of a newspaper...

Robert Morning Sky never intended the Terra Papers to be public - he wrote them as part of his thesis around 1966 - it was decades later (and possibly Duncan from Nexus can add to this) while in Australia that he started to talk about this and brought the Terra Papers out. Before that he didn't have anything to do with any of this - He and select others have kept the story alive. I believe (but could be wrong) that the first group that spent time with Bek'Ti have passed from old age - my understanding from the others (of which Robert was one) who took on to carry the story, there are two remaining, the others have passed.

I do know that Robert never bothered with ANY new age type books - EVER - he couldn't stand them - since Sitchin was in every new age bookstore, I didn't question whether or not he'd read them - and by the way, being an amateur writer I could not begin to read any one of Sitchins books and then piece together a story like the Terra Papers - too much linguistics, too many name changes (Ea/Enki - Tiamat/Earth) so that (for me) gives Robert's work credibility... that as well as excursions to the desert with him and other researchers

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey undo - Glad to see you're still around -

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join