It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toe Jam
Thanks for the read but I call BS on this one. There's waaaayyy too much detail in the book to be genuine. Obviously the author is a well educated man, but I have doubts that his grandfather kept such precise info when he probably followed the traditional Native American custom of listening and passing on stories orally, especially coming from an "alien". I'm Cherokee and we are the only tribe to have our own written language which was invented in recent centuries by the brilliant Sequoia. Even if the grandfather had mastered written English it would be a monumental task to listen, translate, and repeat on paper a story in such great detail as this.

I disagree. It is because of the detail, and how it all made sense, explained so much I see, meshed with what I experience in the dimension of consciousness, and had vague feelings about before.

This was in 1947. There were a number of tribe members taught. There is a group even today that hold most information in secret (mainly because most people could not accept it and would call BS on it). And...

We don't know what Bek'Ti gave the tribe in terms of equipment (if anything). And...

This info was given over a period of years.

So... I just don't find the issues that you do. in fact, I am sure this is the closest to how things are that any of us has hear (read).

Your box may vary.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Stopped reading as soon as it said a galactic war was raging and earth and man was the prize

Exactly..why is it that WE are always the center? I'm sorry but I'm inclined to not buy into this based on this common idea that we as humans are some sought after prize of the universe... I mean it totally works.. People love to think they are special, look at religion....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Very interesting story! According to the story Prince EA(our real creator) introduced spontaneous sexual desire. Prince En-Lil(our perceived creator) wanting to keep his servants obediant declared it a "sin" unless properly arranged. That is just one of many rules he geised as "sins". Which might explain the Vatican's "OK" to believe in aliens and the curious comments like the aliens can not be held accountable by our rules becasue "they are without original sin."

EA the genectic scientist that gave us desires and passion was branded as the devil where as En-Lil branded himself as "god". Which could explain why there have and continue to be secret yet powerful orginizations that support "satanic" ritualism like Masons, Illuminati ect. The Bohemian Grove that purportedly worship Muloch who is a figure with a humanoid body and bull like head is also very interesting. Do they believe devil wasn't really the bad guy?

The last thing I find interesting is allthough Evolution is a good theory for explaining our connection to apes, it doesn't explain how the apes turned into humans, why are there still apes and where is that missing link, that hybrid, why can't we see certain apes evolving, it would surely be a constant thing. And then we have Creationism, stating we were created by "god", but it goes on to suggest wild fantasies and that "god" created everything including the heaven and the starts. With this book we can see both are true and both are false, we did come from apes and we were created, through genetic sciences. The Catholic Church seems to agree on this point
"God made pre-humans into people" Vatican newspaper says

"No, it might be better to say that at some point God willed a spark of intelligence to light up in the mind of a nonhuman hominid and thus came into existence the human as a being, as a subject capable of thought and the ability to decide freely,"

"humans ascended or rose up from the animal kingdom to a higher level, thanks to the hand of God."

"Evolution could have ended at the pre-human stage, it said, but thanks to "the free choice of God," humans emerged from their pre-human ancestors."

www.catholicnews.com...

Seems instead of the Author having to substantiate his claims, others are doing it for him.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Awesome post, sheeper. Thank you for your evaluation of the relationship of the Papers to the world that is.

Yes... It surely does make sense by the time one gets to the end.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

.... Allthough this would make sense of everything in hindsight, I'm not exactly going to take it as gospel, just as easily as it could be real, it could be false.

I will just continue doing what I do, take no sides with religion, follow my conscionce as that is the only religion I need. If I do good things in life and let my conscionce be my guide, no one can hold that against me in the end.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper If I do good things in life and let my conscionce be my guide, no one can hold that against me in the end.

Hehehe good plan
unless of course the "Other Guy" wins the war

Originally posted by Sheeper Do they believe devil wasn't really the bad guy?

Well lets see now...

God wants...
blind obedience although we were given free will.. a race of docile sheep that question nothing "The Lord is Thy Shepherd... thou Shall not Want..."

He gets ticked off when we don't comply Sodom and Gomorah, the Flood... giving the :Chosen ones' power to wipe out the others

We got kicked out of Eden because we got knowledge.. the power to KNOW right from wrong... apparently we were not SUPPOSED to get knowledge

You are expected to worship or face his wrath

Man in the Name of God (religion) has committed so many atrocities its hard to list them all..
Inquisition
Crusades
Jesuit scourge of the New Worlds
and the creation of Satan and Hell by commissioning Dante to show us what its like...

Now the 'other side is Lucifer "Bringer of Light"

He wants you to have free will, he wants you to enjoy life...

But the 'good guys' are in charge of the PR department and are giving him a lot of bad press

Satan worship is nothing more than perverse Christianity IMO... more of a protest against organized religion

Now wouldn't it be a HUGE joke on us if for the past two thousand years... we have been on the wrong team?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
One of Roberts most controversial statements is "Don't go into the light! It's a trap." and will reprogramme you and send you wherever they want, again keeping us hostage.

OK WHOA!!
I am hearing echoes of John Lear in what you said there. Now John SAID more than a few times that there is a 'soul collector' up on the moon and it collects and recycles souls to come back to this planet...keep the souls trapped ON this planet which is a prison planet in actuality. He said that when you see THE LIGHT after you die that the entrance to the soul collector and if your not wanting to be recycled you should avoid the light....
Once we go into the light our soul has no choice as to its next incarnation........

Now I have had a really hard time believing in the soul collector on the moon.....but John was claiming he learned of this from people who have had direct contact with ET's, or some such....

I am beginning to realize that ignorance really IS bliss.......

[edit on 3-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess.but John was claiming he learned of this from people who have had direct contact with ET's

John got his info on the Soul catcher and this being a 'prison' of sorts from the likes of Ingo Swan and Joe McMoneagle But of these were top notch RV'ers working for the CIA with Project Stargate and still are active in teaching RV... Also Ron Blackburn, who was with Stargate and founded PsiTech after Stargate was forced to reveal itself by congress... Psi Tech kinda took over and became an independent contractor, so no longer under the control of congress.

There are several native groups that have the soul going to the moon... but I have not had time to pull those up yet..

I used to disbelieve a lot of what John said... but I have met these people and talked to them... and how they are all connected...

errr your right ignorance IS bliss

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Zorgon

I KNEW you would come through with additional info and THANKS SO MUCH!
I watched and read along as you and John collaborated on many topics.....
I was so sad to see him leave ATS.
I loved his forums....
(Mr Lear are your ears burning?)

I bet he would love to read THE TERRA PAPERS..........

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Amaterasu so you believe anything you read with ZERO evidence backing it up?

This story is as far fetched as a episode of Star Trek and sounds like a 70's sci fi movie..

Man i bet if it had said our Gods are pink rabbits with duck feet youd believe that too.

Out of all the ancient texts in the world, all the thousands of theorys your gonna believe some pages written by a Native American that claims he has 100% the answers to our beginnings?

People who would do that would be the same who would have killed for Charles Manson or drank Jim Jones poison lol

Bet you believe in Nibiru too,, George Bush is a reptoid and Greys drink our blood. This is why UFOlogist get laughed at and not taken seriously :[

A shame..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now wouldn't it be a HUGE joke on us if for the past two thousand years... we have been on the wrong team?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by zorgon]

yes, it doesn't seem "god" has our best intentions at heart, what I don't get is why would it be so important that we vow unwavering devotion and obediance for him, what does it really matter, ok so we need to be good and all that hoo ha, great, but why the worshiping bit, seems a bit prideful. A true god would take pleasure in creating us and not feel the need to put a stamp on us and we get the one with an ego problem.
It's too bad the joke is on us, maybe one day the dream will be over.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
yes, it doesn't seem "god" has our best intentions at heart, what I don't get is why would it be so important that we vow unwavering devotion and obediance for him, what does it really matter, ok so we need to be good and all that hoo ha, great, but why the worshiping bit, seems a bit prideful. A true god would take pleasure in creating us and not feel the need to put a stamp on us and we get the one with an ego problem.
It's too bad the joke is on us, maybe one day the dream will be over.

I suspect it has a wee bit to do with ego and a desire for control... The ancient "Gods" surely seemed petulant, spiteful, and vain at times... Why wouldn't we find other "human" behavior of a poor nature?

In fact, Enlil AND Marduk/Ra were a control freaks, it would seem. (Not to mention the lizards.)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

In fact, Enlil AND Marduk/Ra were a control freaks, it would seem. (Not to mention the lizards.)

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely

Besides if your Immortal after a few million years you get a little testy

Ever stepped on an ant nest?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Regarding the aspect of 'Don't go into the light' - I'm curious when John Lear came up with this premise - as the only time I'd ever heard it previously was through Robert and his work (for me the years were 1996) - the entire concept of not going into the light contradicts everything we're taught (*gasp*) and was/is a very heretical type of thought (turning 'away'? from gods light?)

Until Robert spoke of these things in his presentations at whole life expos and interviews, etc. I had never heard of this before or since from any other researcher.

Greys on the moon bouncing back souls? Don't think they have to be 'anywhere' to do that physically - can do it all astrally by brain waves, etc. like having an alarm bell go off when an essence is arriving so everyone can get in their places with bright shiny faces and 'welcome the essence with loved ones and promises of nirvana...' and zap - just like a bug light we are lost again and ensured of another lifetime of this....

I am not intentionally questioning John Lears (if I understand this thread correctly) assertation to not go into the light - I'm questioning the time it came out into the public as I said - since 1996 Robert is the only one in any presentation I attended over a ten year period that remotely referred to the light as a trick....

I have seen first hand how Robert's information has been taken and used to promote anothers stage presence - and will stand here in this thread and say David Icke is one of them - as he has continually put all these pieces together as his own research, but (as I and others have noted), is woefully lack in giving any credit to previous researchers leaving us to assume (if we don't think) that it's all his work when it's just a(nother) composite of what's out there coming through a good delivery.

I don't disagree with David Icke's overall interpretations, I just get more than a little pissed off when the common courtesy of referencing is intentionally left out....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hm, I guess I'm going to have to go back through the John Lear threads. I was under the impression that John Lear thought "the light" was the soul-collector thing on the moon. I also thought that I read that he himself said he would be going toward the light anyway when he dies. I'm totally confused now lol

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Hm, I guess I'm going to have to go back through the John Lear threads.

Better to go through SLEEPER's threads
They are long but you can use the post feature to turn off the noise

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
An interesting read so far. I'm up to the part with the "Death Star" The planet armed to the teeth by the empire which floated around destroying worlds. Reminds me of something i cant quite put my finger on.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
An interesting read so far. I'm up to the part with the "Death Star" The planet armed to the teeth by the empire which floated around destroying worlds. Reminds me of something i cant quite put my finger on.

Lol. you know, I thought the same thing when I got to that part. Gee, could he have read the Terra Papers first before writing the movies? Either that, or he was there when it happened. Makes one think.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja

Please note... Robert never says "Death Star." And it was written before Star Wars. And...

Lucas was close friends with and highly influenced by Joseph Campbell, who studied "myth" worldwide, including time spent amongst the Hopi. Could it be he imparted some information to Lucas...?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It certainly seems like there has been some borrowing going on by Lucas there. Isn't it always the way though, that the best stories are 90% recycled.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join