It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

but the Scientists will become stark raving lunatics...

and the hard core skeptics will turn terrorist

LOL! i almost spit my spaghetti all over my keyboard when i read this!

whew. ahhahehe

[edit on 14-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
~a sidebar about astral travel~

I went looking for someone that was experienced and asked if they could slip out and have a look at something for me..Just a hop over to Venus... and tell me what they see, feel or experience...

Well to my shock I was blasted.... it started with "Well if you practice you can do it yourself' then it progressed to "Its really a personal experience... not to be talked about" and then to "You cannot just ask to go somewhere... it just happens"

What this tells me is that despite all their prater... THEY CANNOT DO IT..

I guess I am the one to take this question.
I am not intending to hijack this thread in ANY WAY I am just trying to give Zorgon some information that might help him to understand the nature of OOBE and why it sounds so wishy washy when folks are given a direct challenge.
I talk allot about the OOBE experience on my massive thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please forgive the ridiculousness of the first page, I am embarrassed by that page but very proud of the richer content found past page one.

I astral travel fully conscious.
I cannot however FORCE myself into this state. I can leave my body ONLY when I am so super relaxed I am close to falling asleep. I hear this amazing throbbing/whooshing sound much like loud wind, and with that sound I can leave my body......This sound comes to me about once or twice a month.

Once out of my body I struggle to go here and there.......when I try ti will my direction I just pop back into my body and it is over, and it won't start again.
To remain OUT.....I must be willing to give myself over to wherever fate may take me. Often times I am in the astral plane where other astral beings can see me as well as I can see them. SOMETIMES ...I am in this physical reality and see my own apartment and friends......my cat can always SEE me out of body. I almost always can see my body in bed and my room once I get out.

Now.... I cant just up and GO to Venus as that would mean I was trying to control my direction and therefore the experience would end. I can't control when this unusuall sound will come upon me so I can not just get OUT whenever I want to...........THERE ARE adepts at OOBE who can get out when they so choose but those people are very FEW and far between. Then once out they may not have any control as to where they end up, just like me..

I want to go to the moon and to Mars but can't get anywhere near them, but I do often fly in space.....I whoosh past the moon going so fast I can't see ANY details......I keep trying to go there but I feel as if I am being repelled.

I CAN get out. I DO get out...it is not a fantasy or fake.
It really happens and it AMAZES me every time..

.......That huge thread I linked is my diary of experiences.
If you ever do read in that thread you will learn quickly that I am NOT the author you should pay the most attention to.
The best Astral travelers on ATS are on that thread giving various techniques, talking about experiences...and attempting to explain WHY our choices are so limited out of body........

I hope this was helpful somehow.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I CAN get out. I DO get out...it is not a fantasy or fake.
It really happens and it AMAZES me every time..

Thank you for the reply and I will stop by your thread...

I do not doubt you... though I hold firm my opinion of the other two groups, based on other observations.

Now let me first state that I know a few that do have awesome abilities along this line and remote viewing in particular... the reason for my request is to find anyone, particularly just a 'normal' person who can go out there and have a look...

Now you have just given me one confirmation of what I already knew, well suspected... You CANNOT go to the Moon Mars or Venus... not because you don't have the ability, but because you CAN"T

You want to but as you say you can't see detail and you feel repelled..

I have it from three of the best remote viewers in the business... that we cannot go and look we are not allowed to...

The person who got me that sketch of the plant on the moon had a very hard time and told us they had to hide in a cave... this was a group that was looking for experiments and tried this... only one made it and they never wrote back after..

Ron Blackburn now lives in Las Vegas and visits at John's a lot... Ron founded PsiTech after Project Stargate, the CIA remote viewing operation that started in 1968 was forced by congress to be revealed to the public... (1995) PsiTech took its place Ron Blackburn was heavily involved with Joe McMoneagle and Ingo Swann (both have active websites)

These guys are the pros... and they got turned back and quite strongly...

I should also tell you I have extensively studied Tibetan Buddhism, studied the works of Lobsang Rampa... have talked with his Holiness the Dalai Lama when when he was in Toronto under exile and have been a Rosicrucian for centuries...
( I am in my 8th incarnation)

And STILL on this rock...

perhaps you see where I am coming from in this quest?

Edit to add... Lobsang wrote a short story of his trip to Venus... he never intended to publish it but some one did...

John is currently in contact with Howard Menger who went to the moon and Venus....

The 'rumors' of Val Thor visiting the Whitehouse (which led to the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still) ( I highly recommend this film )

George Adamski's visitor from Venus...

All the stories match... One day I will gather all the details and put them on a page...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have not SEEN any kind of person or creature that I thought was repelling me.....I have asked to see them, but I don't......

I really do want to see the moon. I am VERY FRUSTRATED that so far I can not.

On SLEEPER'S thread called "I am coming clean about extraterrestrials" he says the aliens are totally in charge of us, and it is up to them whether a person gets to OOBE or not......and I should thank my lucky stars they give me as much freedom as I have......

I didn't really know what all to make of that........until I read THE TERRA PAPERS.....now it all blends together and is making sense to me.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Compair and Contrast: (Urantia Papers and Terra Papers)

So are there TWO Robert Morningstars?

On Monday, May 19th, 2008, Clay & Shawn Pickering of the New York City Disclosure Project and Robert D. Morningstar, Editor of UFO Digest, met for dinner with "Source A," the Department of Defense military diplomatic liaison officer who originally leaked the story of the UN UFO Disclosure Meeting that occurred on February 12th, 2008.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Compair and Contrast: (Urantia Papers and Terra Papers)

So are there TWO Robert Morningstars?

Er.. no .. the other guy (the Terra Papers guy) was Robert Morning Sky.

The names are a bit coincidental though maybe... ?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
The names are a bit coincidental though maybe... ?

Kinda what I was thinking

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hey Saviorcomplex,
I think you needto watch the Project Camelot Video interview with Boriska before you open your mouth too wide and someone puts something in it.

Can you please explain how a 7 year old boy in Russia who has never seen an astronomy book before could explain at the dinner table to his whole family, where the location of the planets are, how far they are from each other, what life was like on Mars, and how the earth will be gone in Dec. 21, 2012.

Do you think he had access to television or something and that's how he learned about his PAST LIVES HE WAS RECALLING?

Just wondering how you can write off or explain away a child who knows the solar system like I know my own body.

You know what though, whatever your answer is, it won't suffice, so save it please.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by conxposer]

I have been reading this and a few other terra threads, as well as multiple links provided within the threads, after reading the terras papers itself.
I checked out an hour long vid of this child.. it didn't really seem legit to me at all, not that my opinion on this matter is more than that, however his mother states in the interview that he had studied astrological books at age 3-4. The rest of the stuff.. seems somewhat plausible, but the child looks like he is feeling guilty to me. just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WoW, The terra papers is a must read for anyone out there. It makes you really think outside the normal box created here for us: up:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
it's a fun read so far

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
I've read through most of the first part. I like the illustrations, namely the battleship that is a dead ringer for the Death Star.

Joseph Farrell talks about Tiamat. I listened to an interview he did with W. Strieber regarding his Cosmic Wars book. I think Michael Cremo goes into this as well.

This a very interesting read and make you stop to question and think about some things

Yeah, the whole death star thing is what made me think this was complete BS at first until I found out that this came out like 2 years before star wars. So I'm just going to try to keep an open mind about this

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
they had cameras in 1947. so why didnt they take a picture of the alien? Not to mentioned how would they have the means to nurse an alien back to health?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I don't think the Native Americans had photo-camera's back in 1947. Also didn't the alien die eventually?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Ok, so I’ve read the Terra Papers (at last!
)

But there are three points in the Terra Papers that I still have reservations about:

1. The statement that we belong to the ‘aliens’ and are their slaves.
2. The palace intrigues revolving around a particular ‘family’ spread over millions of years. The time scales are too vast for anyone to have survived that long, but then they had probably discovered the ‘fountain of perpetual youth’(?)
3. That the Earth (Erudu) was part of Tiamat that was destroyed in battle. The Earth was probably always there, but terraformed over a period of thousands of years to sustain life as we know it. And needless to say, this would have taken generations to accomplish.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by mikesingh]

Hi Mike -

You know, for some reason I never had this thread flagged! What an oversight on my part - it's awesome there's so much interest. So trying to catch up to the general conversations, I'd like to offer my interpretation on your three comments -
1. Belonging to the aliens as slaves... Not such a far reach - we have pets, livestock that live, die, breed (or not) on our whims, so why couldn't we be their livestock? We are slaves to the system, a reptilian based system, even the word "systm = S-S-T-M, the SS that is prevalant throughout linguistics. All the reports of abductions - is what I called "Gray Date Rape" years ago - isn't that slavery? Any denial of freel will enslaves - therefore (and most unfortunately) I believe we very much are slaves, we just think we're free. There are other thoughts out there, like the '___' produced by the pineal is valuable to them. I don't see it any different than we treat animals. We're at their whim if for no other reason we are without defenses to what they have.
2. Longevity - My understanding is cloning - no problem getting a new body, therefore the 'essence' lives on and on and on.
3. Asteroid belt and Tiamat - I find this the best explanation ever of why there's an asteroid belt in our solar system with a couple of returning comets. I believe it probable our solar system was created, balanced on purpose (some planets/moons rotate the opposite and other anomalies). When Tiamat had collided with the AR and broke, what became Terra was rescued from falling into the sun and 'placed' in this orbit and rebuilt upon. It also explains (to me) how there originally on earth were on major land mass that split and moved around the planet to balance the rotating, much like a washing machine, doesn't sping right if the load is one-sided.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by zorgon

I would have loved to have seen Robert Morning Sky when he did his Honoring Dance on top of the pyramid...

Honoring the Ancient Ones...

and no pictures of this event?

This is a white guy pretending to be Native American, I can feel it.

Hello - I started another thread called Terra Papers, I was there - and would like to state he is most definitely Apache and Hopi - sorry about your feelings -

He used to dance professionally as a native dancer and did so for many of his presentations in the 90's. He does not buy into superstition (like having a picture taken steals the soul). If he wanted his pictures all over the internet, they would be. There are some from private individuals, I have many photographs of him, so try not to let these distractions take away from the work. He is in the process of putting up a new website (hurrah!) hopefully, he said, mid August which could be anytime soon! I'm grateful he is coming back into the public view.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Promecus
Hmmmm, I have a few issues about these Terra Papers. Remember people, we can think for ourselves. And, someone in the front of this thread did make a good point. Anyone can write anything they want...but that doesn't make it truth.

Arguments

CONS
1. If Marduk really had all history of EA, EN-LiL, An-u, and Zu Zu destroyed and our memories purged then why are there still records of such things still in existence. For example, how is it that myths of Zeus exist. And further more, if Zu Zu's empire was totally disintegrated, as the Terra Papers suggest then how do we have writings of such things today (Homer's stories)

2. I happen to work in the field of electronics. I can promise you that cell phones, head phones and laptops do NOT alter our way of thinking in anyway except for allowing us to be better connected to a world of information that WE have formed.

3. How can anyone believe that the eventual ending of evolution is humanoid? We have been finding fossils of Great White Sharks that are millions of years old. So, this tells us that the Great White Shark has not changed for several million years ... he STOPPED evolving most likely because he has reached a form that is perfect for his environment. As well, several billion species of insect also have not changed in well over 60 million years.

4. The 'electronic blanket' notion is also a little difficult to believe considering that we've had satellites in orbit around other planets in our system, taking pictures, and transmitting them back to Earth. Wouldn't it stand to say that these other beings could easily place clues for us on other planets and moons for us to observe? I'll admit that the pictures could be altered or blocked by people at NASA or the government...but other nations also have space programs.

5. Next of all, if the RRR and the ASA-RRR empire were such great warriors (who eat the flesh of the enemy on the battle field, feared by the SSS) then why haven't they just simply landed a crap load of ground troops and plastered the "Greys"? Sounds like they could very easily just come down and fix the problem without re-destroying the planet.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Promecus]

Hello

I'd like to offer my understanding re the cons you presented -

1. Ra/Marduk changing history - Archeology shows many carvings in Egypt being destroyed by Ra - faces scraped off (I believe to reinforce the new 'male' religion) erasing the female (goddess/princesses) records. What we're left with after losing the library of Alexandria, etc. etc. is scrambling with handed down stories - 'myths' to piece together.

2. Would love if your promise that cell phones are safe were good to go - but I'm way to much of a skeptic of the system to believe otherwise - we're delicate biological entities and are affected by all 'waves' out there - plus the radiation (however little they claim it to be), is still radiation focused right at the brain that perhaps makes people a little less, oh I don't know, less resistant? tired?

3. Not clear on humanoid evolution context - I know Robert said that humanoid is the rule, not the exception, and even explained fish could be considered humanoid because they have side fins and feet joined as a tail as well as the ever present head, two eyes, etc.

4. If we're controlled by the reptilian 'system' (which I believe we are), then they are the ones cutting us off - the satellites being sent up there are intended to shield us, like hiding the target. Add to that microwave towers, HAARP, and who knows what else the aliens are doing behind 'all' the world governments, I have no problem feeling completely sealed off from 'out there'.

I've read the Terra Papers, maybe 6 times and still get more stuff out of it each read.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Well which source is more reliable, the Bible or some mysterious alien speaking through a supposed Indian. An alien who happens to believe in death stars and the sounds of explosions in space, ie an alien who has watched star wars one too many times IMHO.

It is true that believing in the Bible can be inconvenient. Especially since we are accountable to God. However I believe there is good evidence to support the biblical account. One piece of evidence is the detailed fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Prophecy which was written down thousands of years ago and coming true today.

Hi there - I won't try and change your opinion on the bible - just want to share that I truly believe it is based on earlier teaching of "Creation". What keeps coming up are Ea and Enlil who predate the bible by oh, millions of years? Earliest Creation teaching all talk of the same thing, it's the bible that's twisted it. When I read anything in the bible (and I admit it is my most avoided book because I don't trust the writers and churches) I translate it alien, eg.: God of the Word = Enlil, the administrator. God the Creator = Ea, the genetic scientist (yes, that means to me that 'god' in the bible is actually referring to both of them. Angels are aliens in the bible - I could go on, however wanted to share with you that I take the word of careful historical research over the Bible - anyday
There are truths everywhere ! It's disguised, twisted, deleted, added to, etc. and it's a pain in the butt trying to figure it all out! WHAT A MESS!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Exactly what year did Mr Morningstar come out with the "Terra Papers"? The website has no copyright date on them.
Von Daniken came out with his theories in the 1960s and Sitchin followed soon after. Mr Morningstar borrows heavily from the above mentioned authors and even steals George Lucas' Death Star from "Star Wars".

I have read all the authors, and while they are fun to read, there is more evidence to back up Von Daniken and Sitchin than Mr Morningstar. The evidence on the first two is culled from stretching interpretations to the limit.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"and even steals George Lucas' Death Star from "Star Wars".

If you would've payed attention you would know that Star Wars came out a few years after the first release off the Terra Papers.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I did pay attention. Where is the date he copyrighted his material? He claims he has been working on it for a very long time, but does not show proof of it. He has copied ideas from the best of Von Daniken, Sitchin, and thrown in a little George Lucas for effect. It would make a good science fiction novel, but has nothing to back it up.
Where is the aliens body? Is there any part of the space craft left to analyze?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join