It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by zorgon
but the Scientists will become stark raving lunatics...
and the hard core skeptics will turn terrorist
Originally posted by zorgon
I went looking for someone that was experienced and asked if they could slip out and have a look at something for me..Just a hop over to Venus... and tell me what they see, feel or experience...
Well to my shock I was blasted.... it started with "Well if you practice you can do it yourself' then it progressed to "Its really a personal experience... not to be talked about" and then to "You cannot just ask to go somewhere... it just happens"
What this tells me is that despite all their prater... THEY CANNOT DO IT..
Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I CAN get out. I DO get out...it is not a fantasy or fake.
It really happens and it AMAZES me every time..
Originally posted by zorgon
Compair and Contrast: (Urantia Papers and Terra Papers)
So are there TWO Robert Morningstars?
Originally posted by Heike
The names are a bit coincidental though maybe... ?
Originally posted by conxposer
reply to post by SaviorComplex
I think you needto watch the Project Camelot Video interview with Boriska before you open your mouth too wide and someone puts something in it.
Can you please explain how a 7 year old boy in Russia who has never seen an astronomy book before could explain at the dinner table to his whole family, where the location of the planets are, how far they are from each other, what life was like on Mars, and how the earth will be gone in Dec. 21, 2012.
Do you think he had access to television or something and that's how he learned about his PAST LIVES HE WAS RECALLING?
Just wondering how you can write off or explain away a child who knows the solar system like I know my own body.
You know what though, whatever your answer is, it won't suffice, so save it please.
[edit on 2-5-2008 by conxposer]
Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
I've read through most of the first part. I like the illustrations, namely the battleship that is a dead ringer for the Death Star.
Joseph Farrell talks about Tiamat. I listened to an interview he did with W. Strieber regarding his Cosmic Wars book. I think Michael Cremo goes into this as well.
Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by theRiverGoddess
Ok, so I’ve read the Terra Papers (at last! )
But there are three points in the Terra Papers that I still have reservations about:
1. The statement that we belong to the ‘aliens’ and are their slaves.
2. The palace intrigues revolving around a particular ‘family’ spread over millions of years. The time scales are too vast for anyone to have survived that long, but then they had probably discovered the ‘fountain of perpetual youth’(?)
3. That the Earth (Erudu) was part of Tiamat that was destroyed in battle. The Earth was probably always there, but terraformed over a period of thousands of years to sustain life as we know it. And needless to say, this would have taken generations to accomplish.
[edit on 30-5-2008 by mikesingh]
Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by zorgon
I would have loved to have seen Robert Morning Sky when he did his Honoring Dance on top of the pyramid...
Honoring the Ancient Ones...
and no pictures of this event?
This is a white guy pretending to be Native American, I can feel it.
Originally posted by Promecus
Hmmmm, I have a few issues about these Terra Papers. Remember people, we can think for ourselves. And, someone in the front of this thread did make a good point. Anyone can write anything they want...but that doesn't make it truth.
1. If Marduk really had all history of EA, EN-LiL, An-u, and Zu Zu destroyed and our memories purged then why are there still records of such things still in existence. For example, how is it that myths of Zeus exist. And further more, if Zu Zu's empire was totally disintegrated, as the Terra Papers suggest then how do we have writings of such things today (Homer's stories)
2. I happen to work in the field of electronics. I can promise you that cell phones, head phones and laptops do NOT alter our way of thinking in anyway except for allowing us to be better connected to a world of information that WE have formed.
3. How can anyone believe that the eventual ending of evolution is humanoid? We have been finding fossils of Great White Sharks that are millions of years old. So, this tells us that the Great White Shark has not changed for several million years ... he STOPPED evolving most likely because he has reached a form that is perfect for his environment. As well, several billion species of insect also have not changed in well over 60 million years.
4. The 'electronic blanket' notion is also a little difficult to believe considering that we've had satellites in orbit around other planets in our system, taking pictures, and transmitting them back to Earth. Wouldn't it stand to say that these other beings could easily place clues for us on other planets and moons for us to observe? I'll admit that the pictures could be altered or blocked by people at NASA or the government...but other nations also have space programs.
5. Next of all, if the RRR and the ASA-RRR empire were such great warriors (who eat the flesh of the enemy on the battle field, feared by the SSS) then why haven't they just simply landed a crap load of ground troops and plastered the "Greys"? Sounds like they could very easily just come down and fix the problem without re-destroying the planet.
[edit on 20-6-2008 by Promecus]
Originally posted by SevenThunders
Well which source is more reliable, the Bible or some mysterious alien speaking through a supposed Indian. An alien who happens to believe in death stars and the sounds of explosions in space, ie an alien who has watched star wars one too many times IMHO.
It is true that believing in the Bible can be inconvenient. Especially since we are accountable to God. However I believe there is good evidence to support the biblical account. One piece of evidence is the detailed fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Prophecy which was written down thousands of years ago and coming true today.