It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
` invisible threads ` - to repeat an old canard

absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence

to qualify that remark - i specifically mean on lo res video which is highly compressed

but as an experiment try filming a " vent cap " or " hub cap " while it is suspened from a peice of fishing line and then see if YOU can actually spot the line

nylon monofiliament is availiable in many breaking strains from 11/2 pounds for match and pole fishing - upto 120lb for deep see work

the fine stuff is dammed near invisible - plus if you are really serious it can be tinted

but i digress - a vent or hub cap weighs @ best .5 to 2 kilograms - and allowing for dynamic load - a very fine line WILL support it - esp if you use 2 or more lines to balance the load and impart stability

but hey do not take my word for it - try it yourself can YOU spot your own fishing line in a vid ??

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i use to go fishing in a lake for trout with my dad when i was but a wee lad. the first couple of times we fished we didn't catch anything, so my dad did research online, went to a fishing supplies store and came back with different fishing line which he rigged to our poles.
when we were going back to the lake he said "trout don't go after the bait if they see a suspicious line attached to it..."
he bought clearer filament specially made for small lake trout fishing. out in the day light the stuff has some pretty glimmering shine, underwater it's invisible, and on overcast days like the one in this video, you can use it as trip wire to watch your siblings fall on their face

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't understand why people persist in posting threads showing UFO footage. There is absolutely no point in doing so. Short clips showing static objects in the sky are completely meaninginless. Unless it's the full video, complete with details of the person who took it, including any eye witness testimonies. Then and only then will it and should it be taken seriously. This footage is no where near the best footage ever and could be anything from an air balloon to a simple CGI composite. Without the fore mentioned details there's just no credibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am sorry to say this, others have said it before, ATS is becoming a place for random videos with absolutely NO credibility, information and youtube lameness. I cant use this video to make any assumptions at all - I can just watch it and think... well... that was a ufo...
I know I am not contributing to the forum myself, but I just cant see myself posting random videos from youtube.

the video: it looks like an object attached to a string, I mean this would also be so easy to do. Another thing... why is the video so extremely bad? why not adjust the shutter so the background would be more detailed? more questions than answers.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is actually a fake.

If I remember correctly, it was a model suspended from a string that went from the large tree on the left to the roof of the house, next to the one on the right of the film.

The Birds pretty much gave it away from the start. And the small amount of movement from the objest is just the wind swaying it back and forth.

Unfortunately, there are many, many videos on Utube atm, that have been fooling a lot of people.

One of the most contriversal ones being the Hati Videos and the Italian River Crossing Video. OMG so many people were suckkered by those.

3D HDRI Video is gettin' more & more advanced every day & the line between whats real & whats not is getting very blurred.

[edit on 4/18/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to say that this model is primitive. It seems to me that if your that freaking smart and can fly around in one of these things that your not going to go take a day drive through the metropolis to view the scenery. hey maybe they were in the middle of some abduction or something.

LET'S SEE SOME RESPONSE PEOPLE!!! PICK UP THE PHONE!!! 911 hello? SHOOT IT! Call the local airport. Uhmm come on its 2008 we have tons of photos and film clips. anyway. . .

It does look dumb enough in definition to be French. You know like the modest, elegant styles of the 17th and 18th centuries. It's like thinking a Porsche is cool.

Also the lights on the bottom would seem to be more than just "on". What are these running lights? Maybe because it's just an older model (garage builder hobbyist) and that's just a cool effect to have lights on the bottom that do nothing.

And here again we have a video clip that focus' in and out. That's it.

Good job UFO builders of the world. It's a good start.

BACK TO THE BASEMENT WITH THIS THING!

If you can tool something more elaborate and provoking I might actually buy one from you.

. . . . . so how about those black triangles. Pretty freaking cool right?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Next time your walking down the street and see a ufo, grab that tripod for the video setting on your camera ;P

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I don't understand why people persist in posting threads showing UFO footage. There is absolutely no point in doing so. Short clips showing static objects in the sky are completely meaninginless.

What absolute nonsense!
So every piece of footage out there should not be seriously
looked at,so wee shouldn`t be given the chance to analyze
such UFO footage?
Your not going to get any answers from authorities,that`s
why people on here have to do their own homework,
help each other out no???
This may all turn out to be a fake,but shouldn`t we have the chance
to investigate,it`s what this phenomenon is all about eh?
Those in power are doing their utmost to keep this from us,
seems they love people like you who just sweep sweep it all under
the carpet.
jebus wept!

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm sorry Elmer but everything I said is exactly how it is. I never said it should be swept under the carpet. I simply said one should use some common sense and good reasoning when dealing with all UFO sightings. Unless you have access to the full video, details of the person who shot it and any eye witness testimonies, then you have absolutely nothing to go on and no way of proofing whether it's real or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Maybe this doesnt strike anyone as odd..but who randomly is walking their dog and oh..it just so happens that they are carrying a video recorder and wow...they record an ufo??? I dunno but I just dont walk my dog with a video recorder..thats more of an active decision and if you walk your dog everyday, more than likely you arent carrying that aroundwith you, ??

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

ould the area that looks like pixelation be heat coming of the craft

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Star for you...I think this is the way we should treat this subject exactly in those words...Denying Ignorance is crucial

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by qd22vcc
Maybe this doesnt strike anyone as odd..but who randomly is walking their dog and oh..it just so happens that they are carrying a video recorder and wow...they record an ufo??? I dunno but I just dont walk my dog with a video recorder..thats more of an active decision and if you walk your dog everyday, more than likely you arent carrying that aroundwith you, ??

I am new to ATS. This is the kind of thing that drives me crazy about Internet forums in general. Did you read this thread at all? It's supposed to be at his house in the morning while feeding his dogs he sees this. He then runs back in the house to get his camera. People READ!

Not long ago someone posted a picture of a Rutan Long-EZ or some variant (it's a kit built airplane) and asked what it was. To be sure it was a real picture of an unusual but common airplane. Immediately the shouts of FAKE came. But alas it was not fake. If I really saw a flying machine that was highly unusual and not identifiable (a UFO) and did really film it, I could post it and everyone will scream FAKE until their throats hurt (or fingers blistered) even though it wasn't. Video evidence will never be evidence again.

I have no idea if it's fake - why jump to any conclusion - there is simply not enough information to draw a good conclusion.

as Sherlock Holmes says - "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 2 cents]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

While those are physical objects and places, I never considered that space in this manner could be changed.
this guy took a video of the clouds and you have to admit that being the ONLY cloud in the sky in the same spot (if this is real) is somewhat on the "things that make you go hmmm" side. It also seemed similar in size.

I tend to agree, but the cloud didn't show up until 2 days later on Apr.13th. Doesn't it seem reasonable that the cloud would appear ...like...say...the next day? 2 days later seems a little convenient. Just my opinion. I do like your trace effects argument though.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Take the evidence and work with it.

A UFO and then a cloud appears in the same spot.

Based on a few theories that along with the sparks a cloud surrounds the
craft in a dark grey blue color, a beam of electron is definitely sent
up to accumulate positive ions around the craft.

Such electron pumping action may send a positive beam downward.

When the craft moves off, the beam of electrons and ions meet and
form the cloud.

Like any one is going to calculate all this, the Illuminati definitely forbids
aiding the enemy.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm shaking my head in disbelief at this one. How in the world did this lame video get 8 pages? I just looked in on ATS but if this is thread is a harbinger of things to come it's gonna be a short session. Whoa!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Based on a few theories that along with the sparks a cloud surrounds the
craft in a dark grey blue color, a beam of electron is definitely sent
up to accumulate positive ions around the craft.

Such electron pumping action may send a positive beam downward.

When the craft moves off, the beam of electrons and ions meet and
form the cloud.

Like any one is going to calculate all this, the Illuminati definitely forbids
aiding the enemy.

I like your style, Tesla. You're consistency is amazing. For that you are owed the respect of a sensai master. Don't change a thing, baby.

Seriously though. Your posts are, as always, thought provoking and entertaining.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I'm sorry Elmer but everything I said is exactly how it is. I never said it should be swept under the carpet. I simply said one should use some common sense and good reasoning when dealing with all UFO sightings. Unless you have access to the full video, details of the person who shot it and any eye witness testimonies, then you have absolutely nothing to go on and no way of proofing whether it's real or not.

To say that all video footage is meaningless is extreme
to say the least,seems to me you are poo pooing the subject
matter!
I think this one is hoax too,but to dismiss it out of hand
before it has been gone over with a fine tooth comb,and
analyzed properly by the right people ,is criminal imo.
If this has Jaime Maussan involved,then I`m
pretty sure it`s a fake,as he`s in it for the money imho,
until we have the footage from the guy who filmed this
to analyze,then I agree with you kindred,to an extent LOL
So you believe that ALL footage is fake then,and if not
what`s a good example of what you believe to be real?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a hoax. The owner of the video on Youtube already banned me for questioning it.

It's odd that he has two videos of UFOs within 48 hours in the same exact area

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That is the fakest crap ever. I can't believe these fake videos are allowed to be posted here and then people actually can't tell if they're real.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join