It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It looks good, but it is a bit unbelievable.... :-P It has a lot of detail.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
LISTEN im not trying to debunk this post in anyway!, in fact im trying to back it.
what im trying to say is some posters claim that its a different backyard, guess what it isnt, its the same back yard how do i guess this? well the big wall (building) on the left has the same wooden feature hanging off it in the UFO movie as the cloud, its just the camera man is in a different spot

OK, it seems that we are both interested in the same thing:

i would like to have a look at the original video, which will be very different from this one:
this video has been post processed but i say it for SURE:
in the post processing, it has been altered: the brightess has been increased: if you don't believe me, just take a look at the timestamp: you will see what i mean: comparise the timestamp with the other videos of the same guy. Now let's assume that it's genuine: i don't think it will be a problem for the guy to share the original video.
A post processing creates serious issues to an analyst, no matter if he wants to prove that it's genuine or if that it's a fake or simply to find the truth: a video should always be left unaltered, and this guy did not so. My question is: WHY?

[edit on 17/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

The design of the UFO seems oddly consistent with that of roof vents, chimney caps, pots, and patio heaters. Its the diamond pattern at the base that makes me suspicious....

images.google.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
...and then there is the question that almost always arises from videos like this:
Why is the film only 1:12 long, and why did he stop videotaping befor e the craft left.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
...and then there is the question that almost always arises from videos like this:
Why is the film only 1:12 long, and why did he stop videotaping befor e the craft left.

LMAO:
it has been an unfortunate coincidence; low battery if i'm correct

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hmmmm

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

seems to me you have already made up your mind about this? (please correct me if wrong)...Better to go into these things believing that more than likely its not real, until proven otherwise...To many videos can be faked w/ great programs that are out there...Just my 2 cents

Skept!cal
Good Day

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, sometimes you cant get everything you want.

As for the ufo being blurry, the thing must be at a high altitude an from what i know about most video camcorders have an infrared focusing system, but the camera will only focus until a certain distance.

now it looks like a real ufo, but i am not a debunker, i dont really see how it can be cgi, because most people that it is cgi, they put the movie through a windows movie maker or something like that program.

The reason it is probably so bright is because it is 7 in the morning on a cloudy day. The houses dont look like they were brightened.

Notice he supposedly posted the video one the day after he caught the ufo on tape. But, that camera doesnt update the time with a time server. I am leaning towards the side of real.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All I can see is a Black LED Stick and Click light stuck to something else.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The ion cloud was formed at low altitude.
It may take time to appear white, it was purple around the craft.
It must be the nature of the formation.

I contend that the trails of triangle craft that are generated
high up can take two days to reach a lower level such as the
three puff cloud formation video taped.

So at a low level, the earth opposed its movement with a negative
ion formation in the ground below it.

Or the guy was lucky, as his name implies.

You didn't notice the cloud puffs form a triangular.
And at lease two bright static emissions were visible on the craft.
To generate an ion cloud does not mean there are sparks all the time.

So the cloud was statically held in place by negative charges in the ground.

Another good way to detect a UFO was present.
UFO Hunters pay attention. Detect a static field.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It looks like a type of lid connected to LED light purchased from a home improvement store. The type that sticks/mounts under kitchen cabinets of a wall, and they are push activated and battery operated. Id bet 100.00 on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
TO ALL:
Go to EdGrimsley( or Grimsly).com

Unreal footage of videos from night vision goggles. Real-deal...
I am purchasing a set of goggles myself to watch the crafts...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
in my highest tone of voice "FAKE"

What is the main thing people complain about in ufo videos?

no tripod.quote]

Umm...I realy agree that this is probably a fake....but if you just saw a UFO, how and why would you grab a tripod? You just want to get it on camera before it goes away. Now if I took your post the wrong way, I really apologize...Im not always the brightest!

Originally posted by freakyclown
The fact that "it" doesnt move makes me lean on the "fake" side more than normal and how the guy said "his battery went flat" - odd i dont see a battery warning on the lcd display...

Very true! Thanks for pointing that out, because at first I hadnt noticed it. This fact makes me almost deffinatly say FAKE!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's fake, If you watch his other videos on youtube, there fake too. This guy is a phony. In his other videos you can see the object move with the motion of the camera, a tell tale sign... Sorry.....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
The design of the UFO seems oddly consistent with that of roof vents, chimney caps, pots, and patio heaters. Its the diamond pattern at the base that makes me suspicious....

I think the diamond shape is due to the background sky showing through a small hole and taking the shape of the camera iris as the image is unfocused.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thadscott
TO ALL:
Go to EdGrimsley( or Grimsly).com

Unreal footage of videos from night vision goggles. Real-deal...
I am purchasing a set of goggles myself to watch the crafts...

Real deal?

Blurry and out of focus.

Unquestionably shakey camera work

No frame of reference

I don't suppose ed would consider investing in a tripod? That would make his case considerably more credible. If he's a real ufo researcher, he shouldve thought of that by now. I agree that the footage is interesting, just too many holes in this one so far.

www.edgrimsley.com...

[edit on 17-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

the bottom UFO on your '3' ufo vid is from this source..

A DVD documentary called Gulf war in harms way .. or something to that effect .

many have speculated scratch on cockpit , bug on lens or even Ufo .. the footage below is timelapsed and reversed before people cry scratch because it zooms in and out.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
lol ...i saw this video last year but the maker of the video forgot to put the lights underneath back then.....its a fake dumb dumbs

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For what it's worth, my first impression was that it's a fake, it looks like a small object fairly close up, and not a larger object at a distance.
Regards, Horsegiver.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, see how quick he could zoom in and out. That tells me his camera does not have a high zoom. He is able to get all up close and personal with it so easily, it couldn't be no more than 20-40 feet away from him. Also thanks to a poster on youtube they mentioned at around the 29 second mard if you pause at just the right time, you can see a slim but perfectly round pole enter in and out of the far right of the screen and a dull rounded object enter again at the top of the screen. The dang thing wobbles like that because it's hanging from fishing wire.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join