It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I see vent caps are in vogue for use as UFO stand-ins

The diamond shapes are lens flares. There is a row of holes around the bottom part and when they get bright is when the light passes through them. The bird is in focus at the same time as the (cough, cough :@@
UFO. It was very nice of the bird to give us a relative size.

The suspension line would not be visible at that low of resolution and I'm sure this hoaxer knew that. At that resolution a fairly heavy wire would not show up either.

On a frame by frame it wobbles forward to back as if suspended between two wires. It all matches up.

Edited to mention a couple of others noticed what it was before me

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

I think the diamond shape is due to the background sky showing through a small hole and taking the shape of the camera iris as the image is unfocused.

Exactly right
Good find.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is so fake. Can't anyone find some real pictures??

[edit on 17-4-2008 by alienib]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by alienib]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The suspension line would not be visible at that low of resolution and I'm sure this hoaxer knew that. At that resolution a fairly heavy wire would not show up either.

Fishing line would be impossible to see on shaky video, with the focus moving in/out.....I used to run fishing line between trees on my property in order to stage Halloween scares.....couldn't find it standing directly under where I knew it had to be.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi guys, it's me again. Hey thought you'd all know that I have invited the original videographer to chat with us tonight. He has agreed and has also agreed to give us the full version which he keeps on DVD. He lives in Texas and gets off of Work at 6:30pm Texas time.

It would be wise to get the ATS cream of the crop up here, so that they can help us with the original video and stuff.

Here is part of his message:

"I will even send you all a dvd copy of my original video taken if you so desire. The original one is been kept by JAIME MAUSSAN Mexico City UFO hunter-reporter. Thanks, LUCKY..."

P.S. Please be courteous and give this person a chance to tell his story and show his evidence before doing the Old ATS BASH! Please, let him do his thing and enlighten us. Don’t mess it up prematurely with typical hate messages and other stuff. Be kind, let’s see where this leads us.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lol, I'm not the cream of the crop but I'm going to be staking out this thread this evening for sure!

I'm very intrigued by these video's and can't wait to hear what he's going to say about them!

Thanks C. for contacting him!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Regards to the people saying why is he filming the cloud watch the damn video...it is to show u there are no other clouds in the sky but where he filmed the UFO a few days earlier..even I think that is weird.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He just wrote and gave me permission to post all vids and other info here on ATS.

From Videographer.

I APPROVE AND AUTHORIZE YOU TO POST ALL OF MY VIDEOS, I want things to be known regardless if the y look real or not! We will never know the truth about UFOs I we shy away from skeptics and hide the truth for the believers.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Email from the videogrpher to me:

Hi, this video was taken in ALVIN,TX near HOUSTON,TX about 30 minutes south of HOUSTON,TX. It was on a hazy morning at approx 07:30 or so when I was in the process of feeding my two dogs, I noticed at first what appeared a crow or bird hovering above the treeline area. I took a closer look at it and that is when I saw something very funny, it looked like an object or toy. I rushed inside my house and grabbed my video cam as soon as I could, by the time I turned it on, the object remained stationary and stood there hovering and underneath it it had some glowing or turning lights that went side to side like osciliating like fire truck lights. I had my two dogs growling funny instead of barking. I was down on my knees trying to pat them in order to make them stay quiet. I was also using one hand while I video taped with the other. At times, the camera just vibrated or woobled or shook BY ITSELF! I was speechless and decided to remain calm and just get as much footage as possible. The camera then shut down due to the battery juice low. I had used my camera the EASTER SUNDAY before, and had not charged it. I do have the original footage where the tape shows signs of some sort of distortion like when you turn and microwave on and the TV picks up distorted images. It -the OBJECT just glided away like a scateboard or surfboard does. Any other questions? please do so, I can talk about this all year long because I need it for therapy!!! You are more than welcomed I am all yours!

I'll ask him if he could open an account now and see if he could do some chatting at this moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How do you simulate camera shaking like that with CGI?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is great! I hope he signs up here so we can chat with him about this!

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Yeah... I don't know why nobody has talked about those strange cloud videos he has. It's like they materialize out of nowhere? I mean, I am no meteorologist or anything, and I don't really stand around to see how clouds are formed, but that did look cool how they simply became clouds out of nothing.

Does anyone know or have any similar vids of clouds forming? Is this normal?

See Video Here

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Congrats folks, it is official. Judging by the reaction to this video, it will never matter again what UFO footage looks like because all we will do is sit here and bicker about how it was faked. The technology is clearly at hand for the average Joe to process anything they want, so even when someone does capture a craft on video everyone here will simply jump on it with a kind of rage I think points to some kind of mental illness at this point. It's too good! It's blurry when he zooms! It doesn't move! It moves too much! Etcetera, etcetera.

Is this one a fake? Very likely. It was never given the chance regardless, though.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
knock, knock,
did I miss something? I thought there was more video to see. I thought dude was going to be on. Did someone say something to piss him off? Whats the buzz tell me whats a happenin.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
At this time he is still working. I thought I could get him to sneak a few questions and answers but he apparently he can't. But he did say that he was getting off from work at 6:30Pm Texas time.

Hopefully he will remember and get that account made like I told him to. He sounded extremely excited about being on ATS. Let's see what happens in a few hours. I guess he has to shower and eat before anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here's the video in the OP. Just thought I'd post it here so we can refer to it when he comes here to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
[

Yeah... I don't know why nobody has talked about those strange cloud videos he has. It's like they materialize out of nowhere? I mean, I am no meteorologist or anything, and I don't really stand around to see how clouds are formed, but that did look cool how they simply became clouds out of nothing.

Does anyone know or have any similar vids of clouds forming? Is this normal?

I was more intrigued by them clouds also. I read a couple pages ago somebody explaining the fact that this "object" could possibly emmit some sort of field beneath its oscillating lights? If so could this video by the same user be a clear example of this?

www.youtube.com...

Starts out as a shiny circular object and then those clouds appear that fast?
If these objects emmit some energy field could this video be an example of this? I think this video need smore looking at as i have yet to see anything that resembles this natural/unknown phenomen....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
At this time he is still working. I thought I could get him to sneak a few questions and answers but he apparently he can't. But he did say that he was getting off from work at 6:30Pm Texas time.

Hopefully he will remember and get that account made like I told him to. He sounded extremely excited about being on ATS. Let's see what happens in a few hours.

That's great T.C.!
Hope he signs up, it only takes a few minutes to do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

No problem! Yeah, I told him it was farely easy. And that it was quick. I do hope he could give us those original videos to see what comes up?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
While we are hanging around this thread I can tell you
that the clouds are no big deal at all.
I use to love watching clouds form out of nothing. This isn't uncommon at all and as soon as some meterologist pops in they will explain in easily enough. I mean, how do you think clouds form in the first place?
They just don't move around the Earth and we say, "hey, I've seen that cloud before." So I am saying, Yes, I have seen clouds form right out of the blue blue sky with no other clouds around....and then you look somewhere else and another cloud is being formed. No big deal.

[edit---just trying to be funny about the cloud around the world trip, not trying to insult anyone.
]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Res Ipsa]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join