It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Obama, Stupid: Carter and Gore to End Clinton Bid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Another issue here is that the american people allow themselves to be distracted when the real issue today was as a result the decisions made by the administration and the republican party.

**** SKIP****

how the hell can some of you people talk if the clear evidence is that the Bush/republican pathway failed and McCain intends to follow that exact pathway again. Ya'll find these revelations from both candidates distasteful but you have'nt even seen the stench of bad leadership coming from McCain.

Well, I'm not saying much abou McCain is because he is actually a non-issue in my book!

He's exactly what you say he is and more!

He will NEVER get MY vote!

And out of Obama and Clinton, I'm leaning towards Obama myself, Clinton is a copy of Bush and McCain in a skirt.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If Obama gets the nomination, you can look forward to another 4 years of Bush's policy and war in Iraq under the administration of John McCain.

Obama has way too many skeletons in his closet that the Republican will gladly drag out. His brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama is going to hit his campaign harder than Reverend Wright ever has..

Barack's own brother-Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must "liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture."

“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama once wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage."

Link

[edit on 5/5/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
[ Which of those is worse? Sudden acute agony, or prolonged pain?

My head hurts, but at least half of the hurt may be gone soon...

You just made up my mind.....rip that bandaid right off. No question. Get it over with and move on. Thanks Redneck.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

I find it extremely odd that people keep trying to get Hillary out of this race. The voters really should have a say in this. To my knowledge, there are still voters who have not made a decision on which Democratic nominee to vote for. Let the people decide whether Hillary should be the Democratic nominee!

This election, like the last two, feel "rigged". Looking back and remembering how I, as an Al Gore supporter, felt when excuse after excuse was drummed up as to why and how George Bush became our President left me feeling as if my vote didn't count. To this day I am still an Al Gore supporter and can only dream of how the USA would be today if he'd been given his rightful position as President.

I am a Hillary supporter. Obama, to me, does not have what it takes to be our President. I will even go as far as some other voters and say that I will vote for John McCain before Obama. I have spoken to others about this and there are many in my community who agree.

I am also in North Carolina where we have our primary tomorrow. I see victory for Hillary. There is absolutely no reason for her to step out of this race! Are Obama supporters that threatened? They should be!

I'm ready to have my America the way it was before Bush, when jobs were plentiful and the economy was booming! Anybody besides me remember buying a gallon of gasoline for under $1 USD?!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
If Obama gets the nomination, you can look forward to another 4 years of Bush's policy and war in Iraq under the administration of John McCain.

Obama has way too many skeletons in his closet that the Republican will gladly drag out. His brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama is going to hit his campaign harder than Reverend Wright ever has..

I agree completely!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 5-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hillary is actually gaining in the non-biased independent polls. She also leads with Delagates.

Carter and Gore - those two stooges are trying to sway opinions in fear that she is getting closer to winning.

NoBama 2008.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lucien

People are trying to get her out because she doesn't have a chance in winning...unless her cheating and lying hold up on May 31st, because she is causing more and more people to split, giving McCain a bigger and bigger advantage.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by lucien

People are trying to get her out because she doesn't have a chance in winning...unless her cheating and lying hold up on May 31st, because she is causing more and more people to split, giving McCain a bigger and bigger advantage.

Your opinion, of course.

I would say that Obama will split the party. If he gets the Democratic bid, we'll have another Republican in office. Yay, 4 more years!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lucien

Whoa there Nelly, nothing I said there was opinion.

Mind telling me what you were referring to?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by lucien

Whoa there Nelly, nothing I said there was opinion.

Mind telling me what you were referring to?

"People are trying to get her out because she doesn't have a chance in winning...unless her cheating and lying hold up on May 31st, because she is causing more and more people to split, giving McCain a bigger and bigger advantage."

This post is yours, I believe. It is based on your personal opinion, correct? This is what I was referring to.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Hillary is actually gaining in the non-biased independent polls. She also leads with Delagates.

Where did you get this information that Clinton "leads with Delegates"?

From what I could dig up, Obama is still leading Hillary 1748 to 1609 delegates!

2008 Democratic Delegates

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It is wonderful to see the Democratic party flayed out in public showing their true selves to everyone.
Now everyone wll see how screwed up that party is. Wait until Obama is screwed out out of the nomination at the convention by the super delegates. Wait until the general public sees that their vote is worthless and it is the super delegates' votes that really count.

MMWWAAAHHHHAHAAA! I love operation chaos!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I actually haven't heard anything about Gore or Carter trying to get Hillary to bow out, but did run into this article today.

George McGovern Switches To Obama, Urges Clinton To Drop Out

Former Sen. George McGovern, an early supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, urged her to drop out of the Democratic presidential race and endorsed her rival, Barack Obama.

After watching the returns from the North Carolina and Indiana primaries Tuesday night, McGovern said Wednesday it's virtually impossible for Clinton to win the nomination.

[EDIT TO ADD]

Found another article!

Clinton Aides Doubtful About Future

... disappointed aides to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton conceded it would be difficult for her to catch Sen. Barack Obama in either delegates or overall votes in the six remaining contests.

****SKIP****

"Absent some sort of miracle on May 31st, it's going to be tough for us," said a senior Clinton official who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to be frank. "We lost this thing in February. We're doing everything we can now . . . but it's just an uphill battle."

****SKIP****

"There are going to be the rest of these contests, which are very significant, and then in June, if we haven't done it already, we're going to have to resolve Florida and Michigan," she told reporters during a daytime event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. "They were legitimate elections."

In a late-night speech here, Clinton said that "it would be a little strange to have a nominee chosen by 48 states."

Well, we can ALL see where Hillary is going to take her fight now to be the Democratic nominee!

Anyway, she broke the the Democratic Parties rules for even campaigning in these two states!

All of the other candidates followed the parties rules but HER!

Why should SHE get a win and have it count?

She should NOT be eligible to receive those votes because of THAT! That is TOOOO much of an unfair advantage in my book!

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
Anyway, she broke the the Democratic Parties rules for even campaigning in these two states!

All of the other candidates followed the parties rules but HER!

Why should SHE get a win and have it count?

She should NOT be eligible to receive those votes because of THAT! That is TOOOO much of an unfair advantage in my book!

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Keyhole]

It's politics...nobody really follows the "rules"!

[edit on 5/8/2008 by lucien]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, it looks like Hillary has a huge lead in one state!

Letterman: Clinton ‘has substantial lead in the state of "Denial"’

LETTERMAN: That is a true story. You can look that up. You can — bblllpphh. So here is what happened on Tuesday. Hillary Clinton barely won my home state of Indiana. And she lost in the State of North Carolina. But here is the good news. She has a substantial lead in the state of denial. Thank you so much. (applause)

LETTERMAN: I was thinking about this. And i’m no political genius. I’m no pundit but it occurred to me that Hillary Clinton has one thing in common with President Bush. Neither of them has an exit strategy. There you go. (laughter)

I found that humours so I thought I'd share it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join