It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
for some reason...

the chemtrail program is the most visible covert program existing..
and at the same time shares MOST of really sceptic peoples pasttime...
its really hard to make people go out of their rooftops and look UP!

why are people most sceptical of the most obvious...

tell me why please!?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

jpm, really?

HAARP and 'chemtrails'?

that is reaching, dude.

Why?

HAARP is a covert military op, right? Why, oh why, if this is so, would they co-ordinate in daylight, unless it is somehow beneficial....but if it's beneficial, why a big secret?

Because someone else is trying to do something to NATO skies and NATO aircraft are trying to figure out what's happening by laying chemtrails?

Oh, the 'chemtrails' are menat ot poison us, but they are 'sprayed' at altitudes above 30,000 feet, and who knows where the Upper Level Winds will then take these 'chemicals'.....

Just like i don't use the worse arguments of the chemtrails are contrails folks against them why always bother us with the poison argument? Sure whatever is being sprayed might have side effects ( as does almost all medicines) but that does not mean that they might not have specific benefits as well!

Come on! You have two frontal lobes, use them!!

WW

It's a not question of using the brain but ridding it of the propaganda it has been filled with.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thanks defcon, some good info there. How do you know the story is a hoax? I can see how it might be.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
defcon5, im not sure of what to make of your post...

do you imply that planes are flying criss cross continuesly over copenhagen, destroying every sunny day from the start doing nothing but flush their toilets?????????

The OP's thread was that planes were being pulled out of service to modify the lavatories so they can dump chemtrails. I am showing that this is false.

As to what your saying it is also false I can show you photographic proof that persistent CONtrails have existed since back in the 1940’s. The reason that the sky is full of more of them is two fold, 1) there is more air traffic now then there was back then, 2) aircraft now use the larger high-bypass turbo fan engines which are more prone to making persistent CONtrails. None of this has anything to do with any kind of spraying for any reason.

[edit on 4/13/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the war on Terror was nearly perfect...
because of 3 things (at least)... the enemy is everywhere, is hard to get and is easy to lie about... its almost the perfect enemy... ALMOST!

Nature on the other hand has proven completely perfect.. nobody blames nature... they can blame mankind and its CO2 but not nature..

floods, tsunamies, hurricanes, drought are real cool enemies..

take away the sun and loose a billion..

they have reached similar conclusions. nature is the perfect enemy because people accept their misfortune and the enemy is at last completely invisible.

i agree to that in various ways they are trying to do something to our weather.
i find that the air is thick with some substance, the same kind of substance i see clearly sprayed out continously, its visible that the purpose is to satisfy the air until it is sort of changed.

in the start of a spraying, in the morning, the streaks will disappear but a few hours later as the air is getting more dense they will stay, after this they will cover the whole sky and the sun will shine though but like a dim sun. after this the streaks will grow bigger on each spraying, the substance will be seen looking strange and the air will smell

[edit on 13-4-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
Thanks defcon, some good info there. How do you know the story is a hoax? I can see how it might be.

I worked the ramp after that story came out. It is an old story, and was obviously meant as a joke. When it originally appeared it contained pictures of the heated masts and static dissipaters on aircraft wings saying they were the spray nozzles. As the photos made the document easy to disprove, the photo’s were removed from the original story, and it has continued to be posted minus the photos ever since.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
defcon,

thanks for the info on you post.

anyhow we still disagrea and couldn't be further apart.

i know how big the traffic is today and that this is the main arguement for disproving chemtrails.

these planes do not fly traffic..

period..

traffic dont make an expanding chemtrail cross at the height of 1500 ft over high dence populated areas of the city... traffic follow corridors in the air, these follow millitary bombing precision..

please do some investigation in a place they are bombing for a purpose

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My father and I used to bike ride for miles when I was younger. Our favorite haunt was a 20 mile stretch of I90 yet to be completed. Circa 1972 or so. We used to switch off an italian scooter when either started to tire. I remember on one such ride the sun being larger than I have ever seen it 'and YELLOW'. Now it is just a drained whitish color. I will never forgot those rides poppy.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a german government representive necently admitted to doing chemtrail operations to dim the skyes from radar penetration.

i dont have the link right here, but denmark has a case with CIA illegal airplanes and many cases from Greenland where the US has broken denmarks non-atomic policy like a voodo doll

i will never forgive this program. nomatter what the "good cause" is i hate the people who have destroyed my clear sunshine..
other means could have been used, this is a criminal act against all living

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

these planes do not fly traffic..

Please show that these are not normal air traffic.
Chances are that you do not understand what you are looking at.

traffic dont make an expanding chemtrail cross at the height of 1500 ft over high dence populated areas of the city...

I have seen aircraft that I have worked on make persistent contrails that can turn into clouds. They do this everywhere, not just near airports.

traffic follow corridors in the air, these follow millitary bombing precision..

They follow VOR’s or Airways, these are all over the place and where they intersect they form grids and X’s. If this is not what you mean then please show me what you mean by “bombing precision”.

please do some investigation in a place they are bombing for a purpose

I have done tons of research, have worked for airlines, and done some private flying, I have yet to see any proof of chemtrails. I do however see people who do not understand how aviation works on a daily bases in chemtrail threads though….

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
think almost ive written with you before...
you are not located in DK ?

anyway you dont read what im writing..

i have tonnes of photage but really im tired of peoples wanting proff..
studied this for 10years, dont you think ive been in doubt myself?

im not anymore...

seen it hanging just above ground when the wind was absent... i tell you this is done on purpose, if you have so much experience then tell me why "nets" are seen in sattelite pictures on the evening weather in my country.. and no they are not traderoutes or trafficroutes, they are giant squares of criss cross mesh...

please you prove that this is not existent... its as easy to prove it is

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No worries skywatch. Let the ignorant impale the questions as they will. Probably paid shills anyway.
We know what is going on.
Kindest Regards
John

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Circa 1972 or so.

Pre-1980’s persistent contrails:

Persistent contrails visible from B-52, X-15, and chase planes during the 1950’s-1960’s. Watch at 00:34, 02:32-02:53, 03:06-03:20, and very good shot of B-52 at 05:10-05:15:

The X-1 breaking the sound barrier and leaving a persistent contrail at 02:50-03:04. Herbert Hoover NACA pilot in X1 at 03:38-03:39. The stiletto at 07:12-07:19:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

think almost ive written with you before...
you are not located in DK ?

It’s certainly possible, but no I am not in the DK.

anyway you dont read what im writing..

I’ve read every word of it.

i tell you this is done on purpose, if you have so much experience then tell me why "nets" are seen in sattelite pictures on the evening weather in my country.. and no they are not traderoutes or trafficroutes, they are giant squares of criss cross mesh...

They are from aircraft flying VORs:

They can also be from holding patterns:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No worries skywatch. Let the ignorant impale the questions as they will. Probably paid shills anyway.

I am certainly not ignorant of the subject, and I take being called a paid shill as a personal attack.
Prove that I am a paid shill, or retract your statement.
ATS has my personal information, and my IP’s you ask them.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Defcon 5. Nice photage. Unfortunately there is a huge amount of the popultation that will agree our current aerial cloudage is not what we once knew. Paid shills was over the top. My apologies.

[edit on 4/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
very nice pics there defcon
i like that holding pattern...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Paid shills was over the top. My apologies.

Thank you.

Anyway…

Personally I think the contrail increase is also due to the change in the engines that started happening in the late 1990’s. Pre-1990’s we were used to seeing 707’s, DC-8’s, 727’s, DC-9’s, and a few 737-100’s dominating the majority of flights.
The old type of engines:

Now we see 757’s, 767’s, 737’s, and airbuses comprising the majority of aircraft for each airline. The 727 was the hands down workhorse for most airlines, but due to its noise and fuel use, they have overwhelmingly gone to 737’s.
The new type of engines:

The difference:

The difference that this makes is in the amount of air pulled into the intake, and exposed to heating. Thus besides the increase in air traffic, we see those aircraft generating more contrails.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

nice work Defcon,

very clear and simple explanation, do you know where the 747 variants would fit into the equation ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

747’s, L1011’s, DC10’s were in existence back then but they were not used on the majority of routes. They were used for high passenger load flights and international, long distance flights. Back then the majority of your normal flights which lasted 2 to 4 hours in duration, were run by 727’s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join