It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Fewer topics bring such heated debate. There lies not much middle ground on this issue. I certainly hope chemtrails are about as real as unicorns.
There lies a great deal of data both scientific and anecdotal that makes me believe otherwise. Is the recent shutdown of craft probably related? Probably not. Kudos to Zeuss for thinking out of the box though. It makes
us think. Google 'trivisanno chemtrails' for a day in the life in '04 of Clevelanders. Just as I would not jump on anyone for believing chemtrails are a fairy tale, the vast number of observation contrary are reason for fair minded speculation.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It's like chemtrail skeptics convention in here.
Any chance we could get them mad enough to make them leave? I suppose i might add EDIT some useful information as soon as all the skeptics/deniers calm down just a little bit!

Stellar

[edit on 13-4-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm, I could also write a treatise, if I were so inclined, to proclaim that pink Unicorns were real.

What has been prominent, in these 'chemtrail' threads is one very plain element.

Airline pilots (me) airline mechanics, airline ground personnel, airline dispatchers (that's probably new to you, so just ask) etc, etc, etc....point is, there is no way, and I must capitalize to say THERE IS NO WAY to hide any sort of spraying being conducted by Commercial Airlines, it is that simple.

Wanna surmise it's being done by Black Projects in the government? Be my guest!

Wanna think they are STUPID enough to do it in broad daylight? Be my guest!

You wanna see a 'conspiracy' around every corner? Be my guest!

BUT, don't try to tell me something that I know is untrue, 'cuz I'll bet you down, and show you where you are wrong, when you are wrong, because I have info that you don't have, and no way can you claim to know something, when you don't know something!!

WW

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Wine boxes all around Stella. An issue worthy of research, not an issue to lose cyber mates over. My opinion is when HAARP went full up in the early 90's or so, this phenomenon of trails become more apparent. Just my humble two cow cookies.
WW, I could also need a wipey to get the froth from the sides of your keyboard. Jeezus man, take a chill.
Where did I say I thought comm planes were used for this? I said probably not. It's those teeny wheeny white unmarked one at 40k ft that concern me. No I can't change a tire on a 757. Don't want to either. Please be respectful though.

[edit on 4/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm, really?

HAARP and 'chemtrails'?

that is reaching, dude.

HAARP is a covert military op, right? Why, oh why, if this is so, would they co-ordinate in daylight, unless it is somehow beneficial....but if it's beneficial, why a big secret?

Oh, the 'chemtrails' are menat ot poison us, but they are 'sprayed' at altitudes above 30,000 feet, and who knows where the Upper Level Winds will then take these 'chemicals'.....

WW

edited for personal attack; courtesy is mandatory
gallopinghordes
Forum mod

[edit on 13-4-2008 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Cheers for your input,

I am well aware of the science behind contrails, and am not suprised by the existience of WW2 pictures illustrating contrails, as there was both german and british planes which could cause them, the german V2's and the british Glosters...

I am also well aware of the experiments that took place in vietnam when U.S millitary sprayed allied troops with agent orange a rather nasty herbicide in what can only be called chemical warfare...

As for saying
"Like i said, if it were true, they'd do it at night, and very low to the ground, since doing it up so high makes no sence, just blows 'downwind', and gets diluted...is a complete waste, just think about it!!"

"they'd do it at night" check out project cloverleaf...

"doing it so high up makes no sence..." it makes perfect sense if you want to contaminate the whole planet over a long period of time...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Steady on mate. Just lit that previous post for alert. Please let us not make this thread personal. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I aint religious JPM but "amen" i never meant to incite a riot!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Zeuss you made a very interesting possibility of broadside grounded craft. Any thing that makes me think twice is worthy the read. I have really backed off ATS of late and actually thinking of taking a hiatus when 'professionals' come along and tell us we're all non frontal cortex knuckle dragging monkeys.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
fart out...
i mean it..
i hate those critics, they are everywhere...
please is it possible to have a discussion whitout some blankheaded big mouth try to destroy it completely.
why are theese guys here at ATS
weedkiller... i think you have to [...] make them both frontal lobes work positive instead of in denying.
the chemtrail program has been going on over my country for the last 10 years, i have all proff of this...
come and live here in this country with a greasy air and no sun...
i cant belive people on ATS will try to disprove chemtrails..
shame on you!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by skywatch]

Deleted drug reference

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 13/4/08 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here is a section of the mechanics story. Is this similar to the setup aboard your flight? Are you 100 percent positive that there is no way someone could hide a tiny tube and storage compartment, perhaps claiming it is something else? Who examines the planes for safety checks and all that? Have you read the whole story and the reply?

Mechanics want to work on three things. The avionics, the engines, or the flight controls. The mechanics that work on these systems are considered at the top of the "pecking order". Next come the mechanics that work on the hydraulics and air conditioning systems. Then come the ones who work on the galley and other non-essential systems. But at the very bottom of the list are the mechanics that work on the waste disposal systems. No mechanic wants to work on the pumps, tanks, and pipes that are used to store the waste from the lavatories. But at every airport where I have worked there are always 2 or 3 mechanics that volunteer to work on the lavatory systems.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

hey sky, what country do you live in? and are there any sites you would recommend ?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i live in copenhagen Denmark...

-the country they try out what a population will accept...
the program, the chemtrail program has been going on here since 1996.
or thats when i started noticing it.
here they "bomb" with no concern of hiding it, flying next to each other, to close for commercial airlines and flying so intense you can watch the horizon with up to 20+ lines running in parralel in the sunset.
its really hard to describe how intense it is here
ive watched it for years, bought a lens for $2000 but i found out that time lapse movies are the best to illustrate the phenonoma.
i think they Mostly spray in the daytime for keeping the sun out out modifying the cloud cover. all things needs sun... people too
the "stealing" of the sun is a criminal act on every person on the earth

mostly they spray for weeks in a row but when the wind changes to directly north and draws in a high pressure it seems that they fly otherplace because its to strong.. then we have clear sky with not a plane in sight.. but this is rare, Denmark mostly gets air from the atlantic west, from russia east or most often from south, southwest/southeast europe.
im actually thinking of buying a camera at $40.000 and making a documentary... im not saying im gonna do that but im thinking... thats how pissed and convinced i am about this action.
so please, to the sceptics, dont try to convince mee this is not going on, i dont know where you live, but i sure would like to live there instead of here.. if you dont have these airplanes going like crazy from the early morning at your place, you will sure have the aftereffects of this

[edit on 13-4-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Thanks jpm, I hear you amigo. If you take a break make sure you come back I might need saving again. Cool avatar by the way. How do I go about getting one?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Agreed skywatch. The true purpose of chemtrailing is weather modification. I am 45. I remember in my youth such glorious blue skied frisbee, swimming, picnicking days. They are almost non existent anymore. The pale veil that envelopes us all.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
LOL Zeus, no saving necessary. I have been drawn in to bare knuckle see saw matches before. No more. I politely state my case. And attempt to respect everyone here. Took some time, and more than a few points to learn my lesson. I got my 'sweet' avatar from greeneyedeleo. U2U her nice and I'm sure she could make you anything you want. A very sweet gal.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.
The other mechanics are happy to let them do it. Because of this you will have only 2 or 3 mechanics that work on these systems at any one airport. No one pays much attention to these guys and no mechanic socializes with another mechanic who only works on the waste systems. In fact I had never thought much about this situation until last month.

BS, cabin service agents maintain the lavatory system. They are normal ramp agents who work for the group that cleans the aircraft interiors between flights, and all cabin service personnel are trained for this job. No one wants to work lav duty on a daily basis, as it’s a dirty, smelly job, so personnel are switched frequently.

The next day I was on the company computer to look up a wiring schematic. While I was there I decided to look up the extra equipment I had found. To my amazement the manuals did not show any of the extra equipment I had seen with my own eyes the day before. I even tied in to the manufacturer files and still found nothing. Now I was really determined to find out what that equipment did.

Ground Lavatory Servicing 101:
Here is the standard Lavatory Panel as shown in a ground service manual. Though its not for an MD-80 specifically, lav panels are standard across the board so that any station, or even a contractor, can service them if need be. Airlines frequently borrow equipment from each other when theirs breaks down. Paymovers, Airstarts, and Towbars are the most frequently exchanged equipment as it can be aircraft specific, but all equipment is standard from airline to airline.
Standard Lavatory Panel:

Standard Lavatory Service Truck:

Truck Tank Stats:

Ford Lavatory Ground Service Truck
3.0 Water/Rinse Tank
3.1 200 gallon (757 liter) capacity
3.2 Stainless steel construction
3.3 Level gauge
3.4 Internal baffle
3.5 16”x12” (406 mmx305 mm) stainless steel manhole

4.0 Waste Tank
4.1 350 gallon (1325 liter) capacity
4.2 Stainless steel construction
4.3 Sight gauge
4.4 Internal baffles
4.5 20 inch (508 mm) stainless steel manhole
4.6 Open dump

Connection to Aircraft

Standard Servicing Locations for an MD-80/DC-9 type aircraft (Lav Service is blue, Potable Water is red):

Degerm Lavatory Disinfectant and Deoderizor.

Mirabowl Q
Our premiere aircraft lav fluid. The only aircraft lavatory degerm, deodorizer, tank, bowl and pump cleaner that controls odors for up to fifteen hours. This product cleans recirculating pumps and filters, as well as flush rings and bowls. Mirabowl descales and removes sludge from holding tanks. As a result, maintenance costs on pump repair and replacement are reduced by up to 95%.

(note: Used in 55 gallon drums: )
55 gallon drums 7930-01-420-3593 MBQL01

Degerm Mixing procedures:

Degerm Chemical Mix
Note: Degerm chemical in quart bottles (liquid form). Mixture is ½ quart of liquid per tank (100gals.) of water.

Finally here is the servicing procedure:

Servicing Procedure

1. Position the “Waste Catch Bucket” under the lavatory service panel. Catch Bucket must be secured when transported and when placed on the ground.
2. Open lavatory service panel.
3. Remove the fill cap (#1) from the fill service port (#2). If fill cap is missing, notify proper personnel.
4. Release the handle (#3) and open the drain protective cap (#4).
5. Connect dump hose unit (#6) of the waste drain valve (#5).
6. Connect fill hose (#7) to fill port (#2).
7. Push the lever (#8) of the waste drain-valve actuator to open its internal flapper valve.
8. Pull and lock the control handle (#10) to open the holding tank-valve and continue tank drainage until the waste flow stops.
9. Release the control handle (#10).
10. Verify that waste has drained out of the aircraft by visually checking thru the drain hose. If uncertain as to the waste completely draining, check the lavatory from topside, for the presence of water by flushing the lavatory or by visually inspecting the tank by lowering the lavatory flapper. If verified that water is still in the tank, DO NOT INITIATE THE SERVICING PROCESS, contact maintenance or station management.
11. Flush the waste tank with four (4) gallons of designated ExpressJet approved de-germ water mix. Refer to chart. Make sure the fluid pressure is between a range of 35 - 50 psi.
12. Pull and lock the drain control handle (#10) to open the holding tank drain valve. Continue until the waste flow stops.
13. Release control handle (#10) after drainage has been completed.
14. Verify that the waste has drained out of the aircraft by visually checking thru the drain hose. If uncertain as to the waste completely draining, check the lavatory from topside, for the presence of water by flushing the lavatory or by visually inspecting the tank by lowering the lavatory flapper. If verified that water is still in the tank, DO NOT INITIATE THE SERVICING PROCESS, contact maintenance or station management.
15. Fill with two (2) gallons of ExpressJet approved degerm. Refer to chart. Make sure that the fluid pressure is between a range of 35 – 50 psi.
16. Disconnect the dump hose unit (#6) and fill hose (#7) from the aircraft. Wipe up all fluid present.
17. Close drain valve protective cap (#4) and the latch handle (#3) of the drain waste valve. Flapper valve will close automatically when cap is closed.
18. Install fill cap (#1) on fill port (#2). Ensure cap is properly sealed and not leaking. If leakage is observed, IMMEDIATELY contact Maintenance or station personnel.
19. Close waste service panel. Panel door will close only if the waste drain valve is properly closed.
20. Close lavatory service panel. Panel door will close only if the waste drain valve is properly closed. Close lavatory service panel.
21. Clean interior and exterior of lavatory service door.

That is the way it has been done from the beginning of the airlines to this day. It is not going to change any because it has to be standard across the world, for all airlines. Needless to say, that mechanic story is an internet hoax, and one of the first Chemtrail hoaxes to appear on the net. If need be I can show all the service connections for all the equipment on all aircraft in the same manner, there are no such things as chemtrails, period!

[edit on 4/13/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
jpm1602, Denmark used to have the best weather... real clear winter days, like crystal clear blue sky and air.
this is gone finally..
summertime used to be like a temperate greece... this is gone.
the water used to be drinkable, the best in europe. this is now a lie
denmark has the lowest score in all heatlh and the most expensive health system in the world..
denmark has the greatest air polution in europe according to latest estimates
the lowest sperm count in males in the world..

well back to the subject
this is Weather Modification.. and "they" are improving on it.
i think that they are doing more advanced modification now, using combination of "gases". several times lately ive seen a plane doing a black streach with one flying right behind doing a white..
also it seems they are getting better doing cloud like formations instead of clearly visible lines.
the lines are what you will see, they are abundant.. the other formations is what will make you puke when you notice it (:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
defcon5, im not sure of what to make of your post...

do you imply that planes are flying criss cross continuesly over copenhagen, destroying every sunny day from the start doing nothing but flush their toilets?????????

please come and visit my city
please do not think you know
-the universe

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The black streaks concern me the most. Most unnatural in any venue. ER docs stating upper resp. infections after modified spray patterns. NWO wants to thin the herd. How better an innocuous way to do so.
Edit: sp again/ and again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join