It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Sorry pictures and what I witnessed with my own two eyes is all I need. The pictures where taken last June and I believe it was 80 outside. Your not proving me with anything but arguments stating what you think. I feel like im on FOX news...you twist and manipulate facts in order to tell an opinion.

So, it was 80 degrees thousands of miles above you? Really? And you know this how? Do you realize that the tempature around you on the ground is nowhere near the tempature that the jets are flying at? Im assuming you didnt know this.

And please, show me exactly where I am twisting and manipulating facts?

What exactly did you witness? Im trying to understand your logic. How do you know that these trails are chemicals and how can you tell they are different them contrails? Again, trying to understand you

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
[Maybe you should review this link
intelstrike.com...
Please check out the sources link at the bottom. No i have not as I am not a meteorologist. Ignorant why? Because the best you can come up with is research upper air weather. Please don't insult my intelligence. It doesn't take much to look up and see planes criss-crossing the sky spraying chemtrails. Contrails that jets leave behind do not remain in the sky for hours on end. Where I live it seems to increase during sunrise and sunset. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and you shouldn't attack people for asking what is going on.

I dont need to research upper air as I do it for a job. Part of it involves launching weather balloons. And guess what weather balloons do...thats right they analyse weather conditions as they ascend. So on a day to day basis I know first hand what the atmosphere is doing. On your side-

"Oh I think I will look up...good lord there is something in the sky that I dont understand. Gee it must be the government spraying chemicals on us, surely it cant be anything else. I know, I will take photos as they are always the best evidence, and even better than anyones knowledge of meteorology or aviation. Now i am going to post them on ATS because that website always has the truth about everything and if anyone disagrees, they must be disinfo agents or just ignorant, because I am right"

Yes contrails do spread out, due to something called supersaturation (as you're intelligent enough you should already know what that means) aided by dispertion by the upper level winds. This forms a layer called cirrostratus...which i suppose you will say doesnt exist.

Since when is disagreeing with someones opinion and providing a counter argument considered attacking? If thats true, then you are attacking us to. And if people ask whats going on I give them my opinion instead of force feeding it down their throat and telling them to ignore everyone that posts against the topic like that pathetic whinger of a member that labelled me a bully

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

'Pilot', I know you addresed your question to someone else, but I came up in the general group, so here goes..

Why do we try to write about what we know? Because we KNOW!

I can't speak for the others, but I think the point of this site, the reason for its existence is to deny ignorance.

Ignorance is not a pejorative...it is, actually, the lack of knowledge.

To call someone 'ignorant' is, by most people, thought of as an insult. It isn't.

A baby is ignorant, until taught. I was ignorant of how to fly an airplane, until I was taught. I could fly, I could even 'solo', but be ignorant of what an ILS was, or how to fly a precision Instrument Approach, or even how to do a Chandelle....because it hadn't been taught to me yet!

Off topic, maybe, but I just recently learned SCUBA. I had no idea of the details before I learned, of course, as a fairly educated adult I had some ideas, I tend to read a lot, but in practice, knowledge is different from experience.

So, while I have a great deal of aviation experience, and I try to impart what I know, in this limited way, which we call the internet, and I jokingly call the 'interweb', I am a complete neophyte in SCUBA. I have virtually no experience, just barely certified with PADI, and only about 3 other dives under my (weight) belt...[inside joke] BTW, I usually need about 16lbs....20 if the wetsuit is particularly buoyant....

I also think that the 'interweb' should be light-hearted...perhaps I'm honing my writing skills, before tackling my next HollyWood BlockBuster Movie Script!! (ideas in my head, no peeking!)

WW

ps....the 'light-hearted' might throw some off, so cut me slack, I'm still learning to write. I am dead serious about the 'chemtrail' nonsense, though. Garbage that shows up needs to be tamped down, and soon, lest it overflow and spill out......

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
That is the funny thing defcon, why are you few so heavily invested in controlling the chemtrail threads? If I were you, I would probably find it a real bore and not so much fun to beat my head against a wall with all my little charts and proof and expertise because it seems there are people who refuse to take the word of "experts" over what they see and feel intuitively is wrong.

Because as an ex-aviation person I find it insulting to be accused of having harmed the public while working a fairly dangerous job that I was damn proud of doing. I was damn proud of it because I worked so hard to protect the public by never making a mistake in a job where it was easy to do so due to the fast paced, high stress environment in which I worked. You ever worked in that type of environment? One where you had to do massive amounts of work in a short time, and never make a mistake? People work in that field out of a love for it, not because its fun, looks good on a resume, or pays a lot.

I also find it disgusting that there are folks out there, such as carni-crap-head, who make a living telling lies that cost people money and cause them unnecessary fear.

At least that is why I do it, I cannot speak for the others.

Have you actually ever changed anyones mind about chemtrails?

Yes…

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gerizo

Dude! Gerizo, nice pictures, as I've commented before wen many others before you post these pretty things....

They are CIRRUS clouds. Could be ALTO-cumulus, have to ask the meteorologist here....sometimes I've seen cirrus clouds, when distorted by upper winds, spread out and refered to as 'horse-tails'....strictly an American term, I'm guessing....OZ?

Thing is....naturally occuring clouds 'persist' for hours and hours, depending on where you are on the ground observing, of course, and how fast the particular layer of atmosphere that the cloud formed in and is persisting is moving....

Think is, a jet contrail is, really, an 'artificial' cloud, I'll concede that point. It is artificial because of a vehicle that flew through an airmass, and exhausted HOT air, along with a few hydrocarbons as a result of the INTERNAL COMBUSTION that occured within the engines.

Trying to finish this notion, it is difficult to keep saying this....there are simply NO, and I emphasize NO spraying apparatus on commercial jets, it is silly to think so, any number of people can go to an airport and see, but that's a waste of time, since there is no, and I mean NO WAY to hide this apparatus from tens of thousands of prying eyes, meaning the airline employees themselves.....

Finally, again, use some logic: These are poisons? Then they'd spray at night so you couldn't see them. These are helping to fight GW? THEN they'd trumpet it rorm every WH Press conference!!!

So, pick one....Poison? Meaning, they actually poison EVERYONE? Including the idiot-in-chief? Or, GW solution, but it's (shhhh!) secret!

OR....it is natural, and a result of airplanes flying through the sky....

OK, pick one!

WW

Again like before you twist what people say, you attacked like 3 other people with this same b.s. I never said anything about poison. I don't know what "chemtrails" are never said I did. Would I like to know?....yes. Bottom line your talking about clouds, so on a clear blue 80 degree sunny day, these planes started spraying the whole sky, which then became cloudy and I am supposed to believe that those contrails did that. Or that is a natural occurrence? I never said the planes where commercial either, they are white planes no markings. At least thats how they look through binoculars and the camera. I have also seen them as night. So your also saying that it would be impossible for airline people to not know...really? If the government didn't want us to know something...they wouldn't tell. Read a history book.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
to those haters out there eg. weedwhacker and his entourage
you have expressed your opinions quite clearly in the first few posts...

and to be completly honest i would prefer it if you guys steered clear of this thread for a little while as i honestly believe your closed-mindedness is preventing other people from potentially posting their thoughts, due to fears of being persecuted by a small team of goofs who like to masquerade around as "experts"...

we have had heard your opinions, witnessed your arrogonce, and need no more posts in here doing nothing more than knocking someone for having the ability to believe something that you cant...

keep it positive please guys... theres already enough nastiness in the world...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
they guys saying chemtrails aren't real must be working for the chemical companies that are selling the spray chemicals.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by 4theye]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by 4theye]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. As an ex-aviation person, what the hell would you have to do with chemtrails?? Yeah, I'm mad at the airline employees because THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE !!!
please, so who have you converted??

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187

and to be completly honest i would prefer it if you guys steered clear of this thread for a little while as i honestly believe your closed-mindedness is preventing other people from potentially posting their thoughts, due to fears of being persecuted by a small team of goofs who like to masquerade around as "experts"...

we have had heard your opinions, witnessed your arrogonce, and need no more posts in here doing nothing more than knocking someone for having the ability to believe something that you cant...

keep it positive please guys... theres already enough nastiness in the world...

Zeus? 'My entourage'??? Thank you for making me laugh, again tonight....it is always 'good for the soul' to grab a good chuckle....saw it in 'Mary Poppins'.....

As to 'knocking someone for having the ability to believe'....I don't do that. Your point on 'arrogance'....OK, will give that up, you caught me, because I actually know stuff. Guess that makes me 'arrogant'....? Fine, guilty as charged.

If you want to go to the doctor, and he is very well-schooled, but you think he/she is arrogant, then by all means, avoid that doctor. If (and I hope not) you get into legal trouble, and you hire a lawyer, but if he/she is too arrogant, then by all means, avoid that lawyer!!!

Did I make my point yet???

WW

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

'Pilot'....and I don't know if that's how you define yourself, or if it's the name of your puppy (which, actually, is a GREAT name, BTW....can I use it?)

You again attacked defcon5. You have no idea why, you just lashed out.

U2Us are private, so I won't go into details, but save your invective for me, if you have any left.

Thank you for your 'post'

WW

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187

When you are one of the three amigos you can tell us where and when to post.
Until then we aren’t breaking any rules.

What’s the matter anyway, you trying to shut off the truth from being heard?
I guess the Thought police have spoken.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

First, I never spoken to any of those people off of a thread about chemtrails/contrails. NEVER. So, there is absolutely NO cooridnation going on.

Second, did you ever stop to think that maybe we like discussing this topic. I post all over the board. I do not just focus on this topic. I have received numerous applauses from different MODS and not once was it for anything chem/contrail related. I post on threads that interest me. Lucky for you
(or not)
this topic interests me.

Third, I had NEVER heard of the word CHEMTRAIL until I came to ATS last fall. I read BOTH sides of the debate as a new member. I weighed ALL evidence provided by BOTH sides and came to the conclusion I have.

So, there you have it
Im sure I am a lot more open and have expanded my view on this topic then most. Some just flat out refuse to look at the other side. I have seen both - extensively

[edit on 14-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I see this debate going on all the time.

Myself, when I look up at the sky, it doesn't seem to be the sky I remember when I was young. I remember crystal blue skies. Clouds were clouds and blue was blue.

Now it all seems a hazy, smoky mess with diffuse contrails lingering everywhere...

So... where are we now? Can anyone say for sure what is going on?

Rather than keep debating, what can we do to find out the real answer to this question?

Ideas please.

Here's mine: What if a bunch of ATS members donated to a paypal fund which would pay for a trip up into some "contrails" to gather air samples and have them tested in a laboratory?

Time to put our money where our mouth is, I say. I'm willing to look into what is needed, what it would cost, etc. What say you?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Gerizo

Sorry pictures and what I witnessed with my own two eyes is all I need. The pictures where taken last June and I believe it was 80 outside. Your not proving me with anything but arguments stating what you think. I feel like im on FOX news...you twist and manipulate facts in order to tell an opinion.

So, it was 80 degrees thousands of miles above you? Really? And you know this how? Do you realize that the tempature around you on the ground is nowhere near the tempature that the jets are flying at? Im assuming you didnt know this.

And please, show me exactly where I am twisting and manipulating facts?

What exactly did you witness? Im trying to understand your logic. How do you know that these trails are chemicals and how can you tell they are different them contrails? Again, trying to understand you

This is a contrail.
When did i say it was 80 degrees thousand of miles above me? I said it was an 80 degree day. Obviously the upper atmosphere is alot colder than the surface. How do i know there chemicals? Because in the trail, the trails give off a " rainbow effect " when the sun reflects off of it. A contrail will usually disappear and it will be white not colored. This is due to the chemicals in whatever is being released. I will look and see if i can find the website for you. And i find it quite odd a few times when i documenting this that white jets at least 50 in one day would be randomly flying back and forth in the skies. It is not normal plane activity. More recently I have noticed it taking place during sunrise or sunset. The morning would be all nice and sunny and then the planes come out and then the weather changes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. As an ex-aviation person, what the hell would you have to do with chemtrails??

That is the point we are not responsible for chemtrails, but when the hoax first showed up on the net it was commercial airlines being accused of it. That means as a ramp supervisor I had to be the one responsible for loading that crap on the aircraft to begin with.

Yeah, I'm mad at the airline employees because THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE !!!

So which is it, are you accusing guys like me and Weedwhacker of having harmed the public or not?

please, so who have you converted??

I have had many U2U’s on the subject over the years, and that is really not any of your business besides being against T&C to share.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Did I make my point yet???

If your point is that your ability to be arrogant renders your posts impotent..

then yes you have... you have made your point loud and clear!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741
Time to put our money where our mouth is, I say. I'm willing to look into what is needed, what it would cost, etc. What say you?

Well my organisation has already done that. We sent up a weather balloon (on a day that there were noticeable contrails) and recovered it after it burst. There was no trace of any chemicals on the balloon to suggest that someone had been spraying nasties up there

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i think the debunkers here are on a salary. you can show evidence, logical arguments, and proof all day long and they will refute it with all kinds of nonsense to the bitter end of their shift, whence the next shift clocks in to take over damage control. c'est la vie.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741Here's mine: What if a bunch of ATS members donated to a paypal fund which would pay for a trip up into some "contrails" to gather air samples and have them tested in a laboratory?

This sounds like a great logical idea, but how do you suggest we collect them?

You think you can just stick a test tube out the window of a pressurized plane flying at 20K feet?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

So rainbows are chemtrails to then?

Its called irisation or iridescent which occurs when thin clouds, with similar size droplets diffract sunlight to produce the colours from the spectrum. And guess what...cirrus clouds are one of the most likely cloud to produce this phenomenan

www.atoptics.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join