It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformationists....where?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I still claim that people are spreading disinformation because either they are ignorant or have previous misconceptions that are making them ignorant.

That still does not mean that they are or are not working for the Government or the Illuminati. There are going to be some of those wolves in sheep's clothing around here, and I believe that I have one for you.

Doc Velocity.

I don't know why, but I am a pretty good detective, and I can tell that he is attacking certain parts that would ultimately lead people down the path of ignorance.

Also, here is a link to a thread that I made. It might help you all out a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We need a good witch hunt here on ATS. I support a witch hunt.

OzWeatherman and Semper Fortis - who cuts their paycheck?

Why dies oz magically appear at every chemtrail thread spouting his credentials? How does he manage to stay on them until they die? Is it his job?

Then he waits until the OP stops posting (probably having gone to work) before declaring that "they all come out of the woodwork" for threads like these and says that he "was glad to be of help"
A Thread Killer of the Highest Order.

Semper Fortis challenges you to debates. then declares victory, regardless of your answer to his challenge. Classic. He seems to specialize in Law enforcement issues. He won't leave until the thread dies - he is that dedicated.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
OzWeatherman and Semper Fortis - who cuts their paycheck?

Ironically, the government.....bureau of meteorology is a government agency

Why dies oz magically appear at every chemtrail thread spouting his credentials? How does he manage to stay on them until they die? Is it his job?

Well Im not the only one, and I do deal with upper air on a day to day basis. Dont trust my credentials, there are several ways to check them out

Then he waits until the OP stops posting (probably having gone to work) before declaring that "they all come out of the woodwork"

Please send me a link of when I have said "they all come out of the woodwork". I dont remember saying that

for threads like these and says that he "was glad to be of help"
A Thread Killer of the Highest Order.

Glad to be of help to people that actually analyse information I and others provide instead of screaming disinformationist because I disagree....much like you are doing right now

Thread killer, lol......I might just out that as my signature, thanks for the good idea

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You won't change your signature;

You think the one you have lends creditability to your claims. You think you are the only one with such knowledge, and you aren't afraid to tell all of us. Good for you.

On a lighter note, I see you still maintain an air of superiority when talking to other members. I bet you think such a dismissive attitude helps your illusion - that you are smarter than everyone, our resident Expert... how convenient

Quote me calling you a "Disinformationist" - You cannot. As I did not. More lies.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You think the one you have lends creditability to your claims. You think you are the only one with such knowledge, and you aren't afraid to tell all of us. Good for you.

I never said that, there are several that have the same knowledge as I do. And no I am not afraid to share my knowledge. Believe it or not, some people actually value a member explaining information on areas they dont know about. I have learnt plenty of information of other people here too, maybe you should try sharing some information for once

On a lighter note, I see you still maintain an air of superiority when talking to other. I bet you think such a dismissive attitude helps your illusion - that you are smarter than everyone, our resident Expert... how convenient

Again, you are putting words in my mouth, I now see why you have -2000 odd points. You just belittle everyone that disagrees with you. I dont think I am smarter then anyone here (apart from you, in fact I think everyone is smarter than you after that comment). And for your information, that signature was made for me by someone else, so apparently some people obviously do value my presence here

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I never said that, there are several that have the same knowledge as I do. And no I am not afraid to share my knowledge. Believe it or not, some people actually value a member explaining information on areas they dont know about. I have learnt plenty of information of other people here too, maybe you should try sharing some information for once

Again, you are putting words in my mouth, I now see why you have -2000 odd points. You just belittle everyone that disagrees with you. I dont think I am smarter then anyone here (apart from you, in fact I think everyone is smarter than you after that comment). And for your information, that signature was made for me by someone else, so apparently some people obviously do value my presence here

So Now you will call me stupid? Guess I shouldn't have dared to disagree with you... an Expert

You say someone made the tag for you? I guess you are even more credible than we thought! Valued even!

Now you belittle my points -How petty. I thought you were an "Intellectual"
who is above such behavior. Why now must you descend to the depths of depravity that you do?

I thought you were a highly paid Government Employee - Yet you degrade yourself by behaving the way you do.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So Now you will call me stupid? Guess I shouldn't have dared to disagree with you... an Expert

Well with comments like you have been posting....

You say someone made the tag for you? I guess you are even more credible than we thought! Valued even!

Yes I did.....

Now you belittle my points -How petty. I thought you were an "Intellectual"
who is above such behavior. Why now must you descend to the depths of depravity that you do?

Never said I was an intellectual, yet again you are putting words in my mouth. And no, Iam not descending into the depths of depravity, I am only defending myself, pretty sure I have a right to do that

I thought you were a highly paid Government Employee - Yet you degrade yourself by behaving the way you do.

I wouldnt say highly paid.....little bit more than average

Behaving in what way, defending myself? As far as you're concerned, nothing I say or do could end in a positive outcome

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

You think you are the only one with such knowledge, and you aren't afraid to tell all of us. Good for you.

Might I suggest that YOU and all the other jealous individuals here, who have the need to label knowledgeable people "disinfo agent" because they are in fact incredibly knowledgeable on certain topic and of course are going to post on certain topics....

Then please, by all means, attend school, do lots of research, etc....then come back here and tell us why these knowledgeable and schooled people are wrong.

Its so easy to scream "disinfo agent"...or "stop posting on these threads" and never ever prove them wrong.
Still waiting for the whining to stop and the actual nitty gritty work of proving these "experts" wrong.

If Oz - and actual weatherman - started posting on parenting threads and claiming to be an expert.....then I think it would be fair to burn him at the stake.
But this burning him at the stake for being an actual expert on the topic of all things weather related - is OLD and RIDICULOUS.

*Carry on*

a P.S.
I think its time for Oz to get his FSME lapel pin for being a weather expert.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Wow, You must really Like Ozweatherman....

How quick you are to jump to his defense, what a wonderful series of coincidences it has been; watching you heroically defend your bff from the likes of me - who's inquiries are dismissed, an undereducated doctor, lowly as I am and enfeebled by my old age...

Perhaps I should take your advice and go back to school, perhaps a degree in bullsht, That I may better hold converse with such profound minds as your own.

P.S..Why do you two guys have the same IP address?
must live in the same apartment - another coincidence?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wow, You must really Like Ozweatherman....

How quick you are to jump to his defense, what a wonderful series of coincidences it has been; watching you heroically defend your bff from the likes of me - who's inquiries are dismissed, an undereducated doctor, lowly as I am and enfeebled by my old age...

Perhaps I should take your advice and go back to school, perhaps a degree in bullsht, That I may better hold converse with such profound minds as your own.

Good Lord.

Yes, we have the same IP addy
Here that Oz? Get back in your room NOW!

And doctor? Hm. Ok. Well, when we need an expert 'doctor' to answer questions on medical related topics, now we know where to go.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm not a medical doctor. My wife is.

I have Tenure in another area.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How quick you are to jump to his defense,
what a wonderful series of coincidences it has been; watching you heroically defend your bff from the likes of me

Well at least Im not the only one that thinks you are talking complete rubbish

Perhaps I should take your advice and go back to school, perhaps a degree in bullsht,

Try something else, you already got a Phd in that one......maybe you should enrol in "the real world 101"

No we actually share a houseboat moored off the Thai coast.....get over it

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's been awhile since the two of you have held a cocktail party on board as well. *hint, hint*

Or maybe it's just been awhile since I've been invited. Hmmmm...

This is silly. I've never seen anything of questionable content come from Oz. The fact that meteorology can actually explain cloud formation must be shocking to some

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When I was at school there were loads of highly paid govt disinformationists around: like in maths there was a maths disinformationist and in biology a biology disinformation and in history ...... well, you see the pattern

In those days we were, of course, ignorant of the whole great global conspiracy thingy and just called them teachers ......

I'm pretty sure my granny also used to try and explain stuff to me that I wouldn't otherwise have known ...... so I guess she must have worked for the Govt too

(Seriously though, why are some ATS folk so against anyone actually knowing about a subject and trying to pass on their knowledge to others? Is it just a rebellious youth thing? A natural suspicion of anyone who knowns more than you? Shame we can't all know each others ages really )

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

We know Ozweatherman is educated. He tells us every day.

No one is jealous, they are just suspicious of his actions and motives.

The amount of times and the speed at which he detects news threads and posts on them is uncanny - it is as though That is his job.

His posts are of unusual length - and exceedingly persistent and numerous, often times he will post as much as the other members on the thread combined.

There is no need to dominate every thread the way he does. No Reason at all - Regardless of his excuses.

Ozweatherman knows that people know ab out meteorological phenomenon and come to sites such as this to receive ALTERNATIVE explanations to their quandaries - not the Status Quo government talking points they hear constantly.

It is his inability to allow Alternative explanations and theories - even when deemed as speculation, that one might very well come to the conclusion the this person is doing a job. It is as though he is Obligated to respond to such threads, regardless of the time of day and the questions asked they Talking Points must be presented. The Status Quo must be maintained.

So while this person may not be getting paid, he gives off the impression that he is.

Just look at how the numerous threads about Disinfo and Cointel. He is always mentioned as suspect - more than any other member, so you must realize that this is not an uncommon opinion of the Ozweatherman's Role on this site.
Just look at his posting Record, then look at what he posts; He Doesn't allow for an uninterrupted discussion about chemtrails, disinfo or even clouds. His omnipresence is a hindrance to open and comfortable discussion about a Very important issue. He is such an impediment to this board that one may very well conclude that it is his job to act as such- I highly doubt this is a hobby.

Imagine being an inquistive 14 and encountering this fellow as you post a picture of a contrail that has been in the sky for three hours... He will call you a paranoid. He will tell you it is normal (so shut up), and will not leave your thread alone until you either stop posting or agree. So say you decide to stay on Your thread; you will be insulted, denigrated, your level of education will be questioned, your credentials smeared, your picture will be deemed a hoax, or you will be called a liar for stating how long the contrails lingered for. State anything about the relation between chemtrails and bronchial illness, he will call you a liar (only paranoids see chemtrails), likewise members who agree with you will also be degraded, their point/post count ridiculed and their grammar scrutinized. He is a professional, you know. So shut up and leave your thread.

Who you gonna believe? Ozweatherman or your own Lying Eyes?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You guys are a bunch of weenies not naming names besides oz. Ill name some...how bout DimensionalDetective. Now I happen to agree with him 90% of the time and try to comment on most of his threads buy MAN he pulls some stories out of some weird places. If he IS a disinfo agent he has be sold
So I nominate him as my Disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

We know Ozweatherman is educated. He tells us every day.

Really? Suspicious of someone who actually knows what he's talking about and naively thinks if he tells you 2+2=4 time and time and time again you might actually get it?

Ozweatherman knows that people know ab out meteorological phenomenon and come to sites such as this to receive ALTERNATIVE explanations to their quandaries - not the Status Quo government talking points they hear constantly.

I thought people wanted the truth? Next time someone posts a photo of cirrocumulus I'll tell them it's a martian death ray ......

Just look at how the numerous threads about Disinfo and Cointel. He is always mentioned as suspect - more than any other member, so you must realize that this is not an uncommon opinion of the Ozweatherman's Role on this site.

What's really interesting is that Oz has made no secret of his identity - unlike those who attack him/

Personally I'd prefer more transparency in ATS - but I accept those who attack the truth like to keep their identities secret.

He is such an impediment to this board that one may very well conclude that it is his job to act as such- I highly doubt this is a hobby.

You mean he's an impediment to those trying to spread lies and misinformation - for whom I'm sure it's all just a 'hobby'

Imagine being an inquistive 14 and encountering this fellow as you post a picture of a contrail that has been in the sky for three hours...

As an inquistive 14 year old what would you rather - someone lied and told you a load of unsubstantiated nonsense, or someone who explained what it was you'd seen?

Isn't ATS supposed to be about denying ignorance?

Why are you so opposed to education?

Of course, an educated populace is harder to control ....... (hmmm, conspiracy alert!)

State anything about the relation between chemtrails and bronchial illness, he will call you a liar

Well? There is no connection .....

Depends whether you think you know more than Oz. So what are your credentials? Or do you just not like discovering that your fantasies are just fantasies?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I posted this in a thread of it's own which was completely ignored. I asked for an applause and got one also.

Have you ever wondered? Maybe all the people that gravitate toward ATS are like moths to a flame? Could it be that the people inquiring for truth are really providing a nice little profile on their specific beleifs in the particular realm of conspiracy their interested in ? Could it be your exposing your thoughts directly to the government through this site? Or am I just a wide eyed Mel Gibson look alike ( Balding with a hairy back though)

It's the oldest trick in the book and the hardest to weed out- A member speakes the truth 95 % of the time ,chatter, chatter, chatter, then out pops the 5% disinfo. I've seen it lots on this forum. It's also done by politicians media people and even activists such as David Suzuki

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Actually very few are suspicious of my motives, you are one of the few. There are others who doubt my actions but fortunantly they are more polite in the way they express it

His posts are of unusual length - and exceedingly persistent and numerous, often times he will post as much as the other members on the thread combined.

If you're gonna post something you might as well do it correctly, otherwise people such as yourself will pick at it, searching for any little bit of a slip up so they have something to base their disinfo actions on

It is his inability to allow Alternative explanations and theories - even when deemed as speculation, that one might very well come to the conclusion the this person is doing a job.

Why cant I explain how a phenomenen works if I know? Want to provide a alternative explanation, fine.....but on too many occasion do we see someone crying conspiracy on something that can be explained with eveidence and rational thinking, without any evidence to back up their own claims

Where your evidence for this? Have you created a pie graph on disinfo allegations?

Just look at his posting Record, then look at what he posts; He Doesn't allow for an uninterrupted discussion about chemtrails, disinfo or even clouds.

Post an example of where I have stopped another member from posting their discussion. If someone posts something that I dont agree with, I counter discuss it. Its called having a debate.....maybe you should try it sometime

His omnipresence is a hindrance to open and comfortable discussion about a Very important issue. He is such an impediment to this board that one may very well conclude that it is his job to act as such- I highly doubt this is a hobby.

No its an interest. If you bothered to check my posts, I have a wode range of interests on this website

Imagine being an inquistive 14 and encountering this fellow as you post a picture of a contrail that has been in the sky for three hours...

Yeah Im 14......you obviously havent bothered to notice that I have posted my facebook link on my profile which clearly shows I am not 14

He will call you a paranoid. He will tell you it is normal (so shut up), and will not leave your thread alone until you either stop posting or agree.

I dont force people to believ what I am saying....I merely provide another alternative than most of the ones that are seen on ATS

So say you decide to stay on Your thread; you will be insulted,

I resent that comment.....I wont deny that it has occured but not at the frequency or for the reason you have stated

you will be called a liar for stating how long the contrails lingered for.

I have never ever, in the entire time I have been here called somebody a liar no matter how unusual their claims are

Dont patronise me

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

disinformationilists are EVERYWHERE! They are those that have made up their minds and believe a particular way. They are those that think they know but without realizing perceptiual based realities lies within a blanked egotistic affermation of being "right", they believe they know best.

Disinfomationilists are everywhere, even within you.

In the end, and there is an "end", you'll be calculated right/wrong. It's your test. Judge the truth for yourself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join