It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

North America, Yes, I believe, was a great plain. Take a look at Venus...The fog or mist is what Earth, or Terra was like. Atlantis shot a beam of light of a crystal power to the stratum...broke the stratum and all the water fell down on Terra, and did cover the valley of Atlantis.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

GREAT FIND! Can you please give the exact coordinates of the pyramids on google earth? I cant seem to locate them...

www.blumation.com...

THANK YOU

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
I also mirrored the jesus (RA ) figure in the image of the last supper and rather than seeing a lost chalice of christ I see the holy grail ( knowledge )

Jesus demonstrating as we do nowadays that a spinning magnetic field over a stationary magnetic field causes hover and lift

Also in this picture...on the robe Jesus is wearing...there's a image of a king or pope with his arms out palms up. Very clear face expression, eyes and mouth open. Something on his head hat or crown.

Ya see him???? The image is all dark, like shadow, and all on Jesus robe.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by merky]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey merky yeah that was an image I noticed while researching this amazing stuff leonardo left for us If you take another peek you can see it looks more like vishnu

ISA

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wass reading the other day that there is a temple in egypt that has details of the battle with Atlantis

The victory temple of Ramses III

WIKI ARTICLE ON MEDINET HABU

ISA

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Food for thought

A compass north actually points south

and the worlds axis are scientifically believed to have swapped before today maybe many many times

POLE SHIFT THEORY ON WIKI

Here may lay an unexplored conundrum (if thats the right word !!) that the true meaning of Atlantis lying west of the Pillars of Hercules could put its location in the Mediterranean when west was east and east was west !!!!

and consider this also that if this were the case the APPROX distance (using Google Earths measuring tool) from the Pillars of Hercules to the Scarab Beetle City of Atlantis is 2170 miles, stretching the ruler the other direction only just overshoots the Azores !!!! HMMMM!!!!!!

ISA

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How I didnt see this before is beyond me a red solar disk betwen the legs of the scarab city the picture of mary leaning on jesus with a spaceship outside the window

So the connections run that Plato states

"There still remained a fifth construction (dodecahedron),
which the god used for embroidering the constellations on the whole heaven.”timaeus by plato

Dodecahedron the scarab city as shown to us by leonardo

And Salvador dali

The scarab Stela at the sun temple

The text carved on the side of the stela explicitly states that it concerns "Khepri who rises from the earth".

and alan wilsons MOSES IN THE HIEROGLYPHS book shows us that the proper translation of the heiroglyphs would show that the correct interpretation of the cartouche of tutankhamen reads something like the diety(cup Bucket) searches(scarab) for the power (sun disk)

Obviously literal meanings to something simple IE how and where they used to get on and off the planet to and from the hiding place The northern and southern donkeys in arabic , the constellation of the asses and the manger.

ISA

IN THE WORDS OF BUZZ LIGHTYEAR " A SPACE PORT"

hehehe

ISA

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
sometime thing are real then sometimes they are mabye you sould just get over the fact and get on with your life like every other guy in the country cos it sounds like you need to chill and just forget abiut theys facts for a while dude

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Interesting reading, but proof that atlantis is found, sorry - but im not buying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join