It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
bearing in mind the Symbol for Cancer used by the ancient Egyptians was the Scarab Beetle

That would be extremely odd, considering the Ancient Egyptians didn't have a "symbol" for a zodiacal sign.

They didn't have a zodiac until they were Greek.

Harte

In Egypt Cancer was the scarab beetle. "In the Egyptian records of about 2000 B.C. the constellation of Cancer was described as a Scarabaeus, sacred, as its specific name sacer signifies (Scarabeus sacer are dung beetles), and an emblem of immortality. This was the Greek karabos (or Kharabos), with its nest-ball of earth in its claws, an idea which occurs again even as late as the 12th century, when an illuminated astronomical manuscript shows a Water-beetle" [Allen, Star Names].

Writings about the scarab constellation

Sorry harte thats just one link do the footwork yourself Google scarab and cancer the list is endless
its obviously your opinion and if after all you can see with your eyes you are not a believer more a flamer and thats about as welcome as crabs

ISA

No, actually, what I said is absolutely correct. The Egyptians didn't have a zodiac until they were Greek.

However, like I also said, it is odd. Mostly the Egyptians didn't recognize many star patterns as "constellations" at all, with a few notable exceptions. Apparently the scarab is one of those, a fact of which I was previously unaware.

On the other hand, I wonder why you would phrase it the way you did:
"...the Symbol for Cancer used by the ancient Egyptians was the Scarab Beetle."

The Egyptians didn't have a "cancer," they had a "scarab," and it wasn't part of any zodiac.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Zodiac is a term yes my understanding is the egyptians did study the stars

DECANS

Do some footwork and see that Khepri was ra, ra was heru and after a while it can all get a little confusing
The egyptians did use the scarab as a form of a MODERN DAY ZODIAC of cancer

The Fact that some people have written something down and is the accepted view , is actually part of what is at task here I mean that this conspiracy to conceal these truths runs deep and wide and I only trust what I see with my eyes.

What I find hard to swallow are traditionalist accepted Institutionalized Ideas that have gaping holes in them This Beetle Shaped City Changes History and There is no denying it

ISA

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another interesting image showing the Placement of the Knife in the picture of the last supper being directley in line with the ribs of jesus

And when we see that in the image with the spaceship outside the window creates mary to be pregnant and the knife is know appearing to be in her hand as she is dressed in the correct colour red.

www.blumation.com...

This would make sense as Mary and Peter are historically supposed to have been bitter enemies and this close up of Peters cheek shows a definate cut with blood

ISA

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OP, Thanks for this most entertaining of threads, it's better than The DaVinci Code.

If the clues you've sleuthed are in fact genuine, and not some form of pareidolia, then the implications of what you've been posting here are mind blowing to say the least.

Why do you suppose that these artists, mathematicians etc..., who are seemingly "in" on the secret, left us these clues in the first place? Why did they want us to know?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The Zodiac is a term yes my understanding is the egyptians did study the stars

DECANS

Do some footwork and see that Khepri was ra, ra was heru and after a while it can all get a little confusing
The egyptians did use the scarab as a form of a MODERN DAY ZODIAC of cancer

The Fact that some people have written something down and is the accepted view , is actually part of what is at task here I mean that this conspiracy to conceal these truths runs deep and wide and I only trust what I see with my eyes.

What I find hard to swallow are traditionalist accepted Institutionalized Ideas that have gaping holes in them This Beetle Shaped City Changes History and There is no denying it

ISA

No question about it, the Egyptians did (obviously) study the stars. They just didn't typically use star patterns to talk about certain areas of the night sky the way others did (and the way astronomy still does today.)

There were many stars that were associated with various deities, for example.

Some stars were used to determine important things like the New Year (Sothis - Sirius) among other similar uses.

Typically these stars weren't associated with other nearby stars the way the Greeks and the Sumerians did. Other than the recognition that they were nearby, that is.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I suppose even though Ive stated that I believe they wanted us to find them that sometimes it has felt to me like they are mocking us think of walt disney Atlantis cartoon (walt was a member of the order of demolay) and in that cartoon are stones hovering above the city, or are they possibly playing by the rules by telling us the truth as demanded by the higher authorities and conning the higher authorities into believeing they are fulfilling some kind of criteria by making movies , I wish I knew the answer but I have learnt to be patient as this is unfolding in front of me as and when I am supposed to see what I am ready to see
thats how I cope with the magnitude and the "Responsibility " given to me.

It is interesting to note that lots of the movie industry is run owned whatever by a jewish element mainly even down to the directors of the superman movies and the Davinci code. The director that directed Superman 1 Richard Donner was jewish he also directed conspiracy theory and Omen Jerry siegel the man who wrote superman was a jewish Immigrant new line cinema is jewish owned and its logo has 3 complete holes on each side (33)
Remembering that the romans exiled the jews to babylon could it be that the romans have some hold over them but the way of them showing people things is through art and media ??
The second coming would be about releasing the jews from roman rule again I guess possibly through a free energy device that gets rid of the power hold that oil affords the corrupt governments of the world.

ISA

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Harte could you comment on why you think the shape is a beetle and how well these things all fit together like for instance the fact of the leonardo view of the city showing the apex in the air now laid on the beetles dome as well as the crucifix , have you looked for yourself ? and what about that perfect alignment of the pyramids shared by the city of Atlantis

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Harte could you comment on why you think the shape is a beetle and how well these things all fit together like for instance the fact of the leonardo view of the city showing the apex in the air now laid on the beetles dome as well as the crucifix , have you looked for yourself ? and what about that perfect alignment of the pyramids shared by the city of Atlantis

I'd rather not, if you don't mind.

Fact is, I don't pay much attention to such ideas.

I am interested in ancient civilizations, not supposed riddles left in paintings by The Masters, and I don't believe a single thing I've read about the DaVinci "Code" or other such things..

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Remembering that the romans exiled the jews to babylon could it be that the romans have some hold over them but the way of them showing people things is through art and media ??
The second coming would be about releasing the jews from roman rule again I guess possibly through a free energy device that gets rid of the power hold that oil affords the corrupt governments of the world.

ISA

Very interesting view you have there ,Ive always wondered about this.
Right now we are ruled by the media and are bombarded with allot of lil clues and messages in Movies, Music and art. But who knows, they might be working to help us uncover the truth but others might be working to keep it secret..

Hmmmmmm....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Remembering that the romans exiled the jews to babylon

??? They did?

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welll....

Nebuchadnezzar during the 6th Century BC actually seems to have done that.

"Some" Jews were expelled/chased out of Roman Palestine during the Jewish Revolt. Some may have fled to Bablylon. I believe there may have been a mention of this in Josephus' Jewish War and Antiquities of the Jews.

However I think the biblical one is the one you are referring too.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

Hey isaeyeallseeing,

This was an issue that I also mentioned in another old posting, take a look at page 5:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=gwhint

We are on the same page and if you read the posting it ended with needing more data, so now we may have more of the puzzle, right ATSers, thanks for the new info OP.
gwhint

[edit on 29-4-2008 by gwhint]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

I agree on that point , but have been through the mill with the whos doing what and why , it has worried me alot but yes its better to think that the original religions are the ones helping from the side lines and I do thiink the church has persecuted the masons for the only reason them protecting the truth, has the power to destroy the dogma based religions like christianity and catholicism remember friday the 13th the murder of the templars by Philip IV of France

Philip was instrumental in engineering the election of Pope Clement V and keeping the curia out of Rome, thus beginning the Avignon Papacy.

Philip also acquired Lyons and much of Aquitaine, temporarily and cruelly governed Flanders, levied severe taxes, persecuted the Jews and the Lombards for their wealth, and debased the coin of the realm. Perhaps most memorably, he attacked the Templars, seizing and executing the grand master and principal knights and confiscating their property.

then we read about Pope Clement V

He is memorable in history for suppressing the order of the Templars, and as the Pope who moved the Roman Curia to Avignon

Interesting to note that

The Roman Curia is the administrative apparatus of the Holy See and the central governing body of the entire Catholic Church, together with the Pope.[1] It coordinates and provides the necessary central organization for the correct functioning of the Church and the achievement of its goals.

Something that scared me was the fact that when in the temples the freemasons read from the greater keys of solomon which makes sense as all the lodges have a temple within them that is based on solomons temple, but the content if the greater keys of solomon is all based on spells and magic with its roots in the Kabbalah

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎), which literally means "receiving", is the mystical aspect of Judaism. It is a set of esoteric teachings meant to define the inner meaning of both the Hebrew Bible and traditional Rabbinic literature, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.

Mysticism (from the Greek μυστικός – mystikos- 'seeing with the eyes closed, an initiate of the Eleusinian Mysteries; μυστήρια – mysteria meaning "initiation"[1]) is the pursuit of achieving communion, identity with, or conscious awareness of ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, or insight.

The use of pentacles is mentioned and explained throughout even magic carpets!

For Example one of the Pentacles

Figure 14. The Fourth Pentacle of Saturn. – This Pentacle serveth principally for executing all the experiments and operations of ruin, destruction, and death. And when it is made in full perfection, it serveth also for those Spirits which bring news, when thou invokest them from the side of the South.

Editor’s Note.– The Hebrew words around the sides of the triangle are from Deut. vi.4:– "Hear, O Israel, IHVH ALHINVH is IHVH ACHD." The surrounding versicle is from Psalm cix. 18:– "As he clothed himself with cursing like as with a garment, so let it come unto his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones." In the center of the Pentacle is the mystic letter Yod.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
For those who want to take a look at The Greater Keys of Soloman
I have up loaded to Rapid share
Greater Keys of Solomon

Like I say it used to scare me that they use magic but I think because I was so scared and didn,t understand magic GOD answered me by leading me to this image of the swastica inside a 2D representation of The Merkaba on the floor of a temple or something in Sousse Tunisia dateing they reckon from 2 AD

And Because a fractal I had seen on the net reminded me of an illustration I had seen in the greater keys I got myself a copy of fractal draw pro which makes images using mathematics (thats my understanding of it anyway), in this program you can insert a background image as a template so I did and used the mosaic as the triangles (2d tetrahedra) were Ideal as triangles are what you draw out to create your fractals and as I drew the third Triangle a swastica appeared in the image

So My understanding as was Saddam Hussains is that this stuff works as its based on mathematics the laws of the universe.

The Image I referred to earlier that reminded me of an image I saw in the Greater Keys of solomon was this 1 of a mandlebrot set fractal

And the image it reminded me of was this one which has a note under it stating

Here followeth the Form of the Circle (see Figure 81), wherein whosoever entereth he shall be at safety as within a fortified Castle, and nothing shall he able to harm him.

So it came as no surprise to me when using Google earth again I found this image of a statue that saddam had built of himself

Coincidince I think not

ISA

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Another interesting mirror image from the virgin of the rocks by leonardo.

Any one care to comment ?

ISA

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Another image bearing in mind the Disney Masonic connection and the Disney Salvador Dali Dodecahedron link is this going to be a coincidence again I really dont think so the classic pose for mickey including the tilt of the head matches perfectly the "EARS" we see in the image here Again it is the virgin of the rocks by Leonardo.

ISA

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just noticed Something quite symbolic about the image that creates a sillohette of christ above the scene of the virgin of the rocks that the small boy now mirrored sat on the floor next to the angel is now touching the center of his halo creating a MONAD

Monad (term), a term used by ancient philosophers Pythagoras, Parmenides, Xenophanes, Plato, Aristotle, and Plotinus as a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all beings

Plato pops up again as does Pythagorus who is also on the temple ceiling in london

So it could be said that this young child is touching GOD

ISA

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Looking at the image of PYTHAGORAS and EUCLID could anyone tell me what is the geometry in this picture initially I thought Pythagoras's theorum but thats not correct I think

ISA

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for this very interesting post... I haven't read everything, yet, but so far I've seen you've performed a very deep and exaustive reserach: we all should take example!

Excellent job, Isa, thanks!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've heard of Atlantis, but never really looked in to it. To be honest, it's no shock that I find out there is more to it. I've learned a great deal from this and I thank you for posting this.

I'm still lost as to how it all fits together...maybe I'm missing something. I'm looking at everything and it's not making a lick of sence. It just looks like you're manipulating pictures into what you want it to look like. Finding odd coincidences that seem to correlate, but do they really? Maybe I should research the back story on Atlantis...maybe that will open my mind and let me see what all of this means.

[edit on 08521 by Echo3Foxtrot]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join