It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
Could you tell me what it is and where its from please.

Not much harder than right clicking and looking at the file name: Its from Akrotiri, an excavation site on Santorini which was destroyed in a volcanic eruption, probably a Minoan town.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thanks Merka

I have uploaded a video for those who are interested in watching the full transition of the mirroring for themselves

BLUMATION STUDIOS

ISA

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just another link I believe that shows the agendas of both Walt Disney and Leonardo

Is as well as the hidden symbolism and subconcious stuff in the art is the Animatronics

Leonardo's robot refers to a humanoid automaton designed by Leonardo da Vinci around the year 1495.

The design notes for the robot appear in sketchbooks that were rediscovered in the 1950s. It is not known whether or not an attempt was made to build the device.

The robot is a knight, clad in German-Italian medieval armour, that is apparently able to make several human-like motions. These motions included sitting up, moving its arms, neck, and an anatomically correct jaw. It is partially the fruit of Leonardo's anatomical research in the Canon of Proportions as described in the Vitruvian Man.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_robot

ISA

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
round coils make square magnets square coils make round magnets

ISA

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Am I being blind?

I don't see anything

I just did a Google earth search on 33.333333,-33.333333 and it was in the ocean next to the Azores but there does not seem to be anything of any substance at that location?

Help me out here

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Hi you need to be going to 33n 33e and then zoom back a little and look north west

ISA

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi relevant to my discovery is this edgar cayce book

I have uploaded it onto rapidshare

The Children Of The Law Of One And The Lost Teachings Of Atlantis

ISA

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
After my posting regarding that Mary Magdelene is the woman with the ointment jar as stated in the Bible and that the bastet appears on mary when using this mirroring technique, then that bastet in Ancient Egyptian meant literally female of the ointment jar, also that the BASTET was the protector of HORUS ( the all seeing eye) , who was also called AMUN RA and when in church we say AMEN when finishing prayers to God and Jesus. It came as no surprise to me to find a beak and eagle eyes on the mirroring of jesus in the last supper image.

I want to include this quote from the wikipedia page about the word AMEN .

Popular among some theosophists and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god named Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen).[12][13][14] There is no academic support for this view.

ISA

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I would like to include this article I have found on the web about scarabs

SCARABS

The History. Manufacture, and Religious Symbolism of the Scarabaeus In Ancient Egypt, Phoenicia, Sardinia , Etruria, & c. By Isaac Myer. New-York: Edwin "W. Dayton.

When the Egyptian first used the scarabaeus as the symbol of resurrection -was longer ago than man's researches can determine. Supposably one may go to such a remote period as 4000 B. C. Perhaps M. de Morgan may present proofs Of a Civilization anterior to this. We are to believe upon the authority of the greatest of modern Egyptologists that the builders of the pyramids had fixed ideas in regard to rewards and punishments after death. Mr. Myer regards the scarabaeus as the earliest expression of belief in the immortality of the soul after death. He nays it is a curious phase of archaic Egyptian thought that the further we go back in our investigations of the Origins Of its religious ideas the more ideal and elevated they appear as to the spiritual powers of the unseen world. Idolatry made its greatest advance subsequent to the epoch of the ancient empire, and progressed until it finally emerged itself into the animalism of the new empire and the gross paganism of the Greeks and Romans.

It might be asserted that before Moses came to Egypt the idea of a rebirth and a future life existed among the Egyptians. The utter annihilation idea exists only among the lowest types of men. If the fancy of immortality was a beautiful one in Egypt, it was veiled* It is highly prob- j able that the Jews, when living in Egypt, i took the idea of immortality from their j masters. But the Egyptians or their priests j insisted that divers ceremonies must be gone through with before the man's soul could leave the body. The ritual, like the mummification, was necessary. The grander evolution was to cast aside all the mummeries and give the man who died, with no winding sheet the same chance before his Maker as a King made perfect by the elegant art of an embalmer.

Among all living forms It must have been the scarabaeus that was held In highest veneration by the old Egyptians. It was revered, we know, for 4,500 years before the birth of Christ, and how much longer than that no man can tell. It was as much a symbol of belief to the Egyptian as is the cross to the Christian. Linnaeus cajjs the scarab " Scarabaeus sacer," but later entomologists name it " Ateuchus sacer." There are in Egypt several varieties of this beetle, and four were held in special veneration. All -were particularly sacred to Amen-Ra, the sun god. Possibly because this beetle seemed to come to life amid the fertilizing Nile mud it gained particular distinction. It was used when copied in stone or other material as an amulet or talisman for the living and the dead. It was supposed to possess a certain potentiality as an emblem sacred to the sun deity, and had to do with the rebirth of the soul.

Considered In its material sense, as tangible object, the wonder is at the abundance. The Egyptians made them out of all materials, a kind of soapstone being' the earliest substance used. There are scarabs of green basalt, diorite, granite, hematite, lapis-lazuli, jasper, serpentine, verde antique, smalt, chalcedomy, amethyst, sardonyx, agate, and onyx. A. limestone "which would stand fire was cut into shape and then covered with a glaze. Those found now of a brownish or dirty white color, we are told, have lost the original color from the ravages of time. Sun-dried clay soarabs and terra-cotta. ones are not uncommon. Occasionally porcelain scarabs are found, and a glass one is a rarity. The finest and most prized of scarabs are made of a green basalt.....................................................

[edit on 16-7-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
...........................Scarabs range from all sizes, from three-quarters of an inch to two or thrfte inches. Among the largest is one five feet high in the British Museum. It is cut In basalt. On the fiat or under side are cut hieroglyphic symbols, sometimes having the cartouche of the reigning King. There are, however, inscriptions of the names of deities, officials, and of private persons. So far, the most venerable of scarabs is one with the name of Neb-Ka on Its under surface. If this King was of the One Hundred and Eleventh Dynasty, according to Brugsch Bey, Neb-Ka reigned some time about 3933 B. C. But Mariette would make Neb-Ka some 500 years or more older.

Scarabs are found suspended from the necks of mummies by a wire of gold, or are sometimes worn round a finger. Occasionally a mummied hand is doubled, and inside the scarabaeus is held. Scarabs do not always follow, save as to their general Shape, the beetle. Sometimes the head may be that of a hawk, cow, ram, dog, cat, lion, or of a man. Occasionally the wings are of gold.

The scarab must have followed the Egyptian, wherever he went, for Layard found it in Mesopotamia. Mr. Myers repeats what is not so well known, that even in the Christian era the cult of the scarab still existed. Ambrose, Archbishop of Milan, refered to the " good seara.ba.eus, who rolled up before him the hitherto unshaken mud of our bodies." Scaxabaei have been found with the Latin cross inscribed on them. These were probably of Egpytian origin and redecorated by the early Christians.

Besides the Egyptians, Chaldeans, Assyrians, and Persians used the scarabaeus as a signet ring. Some are found to-day with Aramaic or Hebrew letters inscribed on them. The Phoenicians being a clever people, manufactured scarabs, probably for sale, just as Birmingham makes to-day sacred objects for the Indian market. In Sardinia numerous intaglios in the form of scarabs have been found. Etruscan scarabs are known, coming principally from Chiusi and made of red sand, but these scarabs only show in shape their Egyptian origin. The Inscriptions follow the Etruscan cult. It used to be believed that it required hardly any knowledge for the purchase of a scarab. But M. Prtsse tells ub that the fellahs, who live on their finds, having picked up all the real scarabs, now manufacture enough to supply the demand. At Thebes, there are some very skillful forgers, and so it behooves those In search of scarabs to be careful In their purchases.

ISA

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It just dawned on me if that is a giant ball made of metal then surely it makes some kind of sense that they could have discovered that a ship made of the right materials could easily be ejected from the atmoshere by way of a van de graff type device

THE SPACESHIP IN 3D

as this young student demonstrates here

No pollution with that idea

ISA

[edit on 23-7-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was reading some more on the solomonic pillars that feature so frequently in masonic beliefs and found this on wikipedia

The right Tablet of the law (Moses' Decalogue) further signifies Jachin-the white pillar of light; the left Tablet, Boaz-the shadowy pillar of darkness. These were the names of the two pillars cast from brass set up on the porch of King Solomon's Temple...On top of each pillar was a large bowl-now erroneously called a ball or globe-one of the bowls probably containing fire and the other water. The celestial globe (originally the bowl of fire), surmounting the right-hand column (Jachin), symbolized the divine man; the terrestrial globe (the bowl of water), surmounting the left-hand column (Boaz), signified the earthly man. These two pillars respectively connote also the active and the passive expressions of Divine Energy, the Sun and the Moon, sulphur and salt, good and bad, light and darkness. Between them is the Sanctuary they are a reminder that Jehovah is both an androgynous and an anthropomorphic deity. [size="4"]As two parallel columns they denote the zodiacal signs of Cancer and Capricorn, which were formerly placed in the chamber of initiation to represent birth and death-the extremes of physical life. They accordingly signify the summer and winter solstices, now known to Freemasons under the comparatively modern appellation of the "two St. Johns...In the mysterious Sephirothic Tree of the Jews, these two pillars symbolize Mercy (Jachin) and Serverity (Boaz). Standing before the gate of King Solomon's Temple, these columns had the same symbolic import as the obelisks before the sanctuaries of Egypt. When interpreted Qabbalistically, the names of the two pillars mean 'In strength shall My House be established.

Another clue as to the significance of the scarab city of atlantis in all this I feel

ISA

[edit on 5-8-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
TextText Black
I was wondering if they were great and smart people why did they not move to higher ground? i mean if they had ships and this tech why not live in a place with good soil and water but not next to a place where there must have been hundreds of floods and huracanes, Tsunamis . Or if they didn't think water would afect them? Just wondering.
another thing why would you put together art? have you painted? would you want someone mirroring something you put your heart and soul into it? i guess in a long run its something you belive in.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hey ANON valid points and another perspective , but the facts remain it is documented that leonardo hid secrets in his artwork, why well because he felt he had to do the right thing I think and let people se that the churches (christian and Roman Catholic ) basically made up a crock of S**T to fool us sheeple :-)

ISA

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Legends of the Dome of the Rock:

7 / THE FOUNDATION STONE HOVERS
During the Middle Ages the legend was widespread among Jews and Arabs that the Foundation Stone hovers in the air and instills fear and astonishment into the hearts of all who see it.

The Moslem judge Mujir ed-Din, an inhabitant of Jerusalem, bore witness about 1496 that a certain Arab who lived at the end of the eleventh century saw the Foundation Stone hovering in the air.

A Karaite voyager, Samuel son of David, who visited Jerusalem in 1641, tells of the hovering Foundation Stone in the Dome of the Rock: "And it is said that there is within it a big stone, known as the Foundation Stone, which hovers between heaven and earth. In recent times walls were built surrounding the Foundation Stone, but not touching it. And the reason for building these walls, it is said, was that pregnant women, upon perceiving the hovering stone, would miscarry. And therefore the walls were raised."

Rabbi Moses Hagiz, a Jerusalemite of the seventeenth century, describes the Dome of the Rock thus: "Within it a stone hovers in the air, known by us as the Foundation Stone. Hence, greater sanctity is observed in that chamber and one is forbidden to enter it, if only for the purpose of lighting the oil candles which burn there day and night."*

Sources: Mujir ed-Din, Kitab a-Uns ej-Jalil be-Taarikh a-Kuds wal-Khalil, 1866; Eisenstein (ed) Otzar Massaoth, 1926, p. 195; M. Hagiz, Parashat Eleh Massai, 1733; T. Tobler, Topographie von Jrusalem, I, 1853, p. 531; Monatsschrift für Geschichte und Wissenschaft des Judentums, 1925, p. 51.

* The Samaritan legend tells of Ahidan, the grandson of Tubal-Cain, who is mentioned in the Torah. Ahidan, they say, built Zion: "And he placed there a stone suspended [in the air] for worship." Maimonides tells of a temple in the land of Babylon in which was a golden image in the form of the sun. "This image was suspended between earth and heaven." A similar legend exists among the Arabs concerning the grave of Muhammad, in the city of Medina, in Arabia. The grave reputedly hovers in the air, between heaven and earth.

Culled from: Zev Vilnay: Legends of Jerusalem, Jewish Publication Society, 1973.

I think that this goes someway to prove my theory of the hovering stone crucifix and apex above the scarab shaped city of atlantis which can still be seen to this day using google earth,

bear in mind the disney masonic connection and the fact in his cartoon Atlantis they showed the city of Atlantis with hovering stones above it.

Also the symbolism of the freemasons laying foundation stones IE surpression of information = weighng down of the hovering stones

ISA

[edit on 7-11-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Very interesting post. I like the way you think. This is the type of post I looooove to see here on ATS. Leonardo Davinci did put many hidden codes in his paintings. He was quite a genius at it. In a humanities class we view a painting that monks commissioned. (monks or something I cant recall) any way he grew a distaste for them for some reason. This painting hung or was painted on the wall of some holy building. In the background is a very blatant human penis. LOL

There is no doubt something of importance in your location, however I thought Atlantis was supposed to be East of the pillars of Hercules?

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
Very interesting post. I like the way you think. This is the type of post I looooove to see here on ATS. Leonardo Davinci did put many hidden codes in his paintings. He was quite a genius at it. In a humanities class we view a painting that monks commissioned. (monks or something I cant recall) any way he grew a distaste for them for some reason. This painting hung or was painted on the wall of some holy building. In the background is a very blatant human penis. LOL

There is no doubt something of importance in your location, however I thought Atlantis was supposed to be East of the pillars of Hercules?

~Hyp

Hey Thanks for the great words HypnoAsp I love openminded people myself i trust youve read the whole of my post all pages you are right it is east of the pillars of hercules.

ISA

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Lol, wow I did just do that did I not?
I meant West, per Plato's account. Sorry..

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Many great and wonderful deeds are recorded of your state in our
histories. But one of them exceeds all the rest in greatness and valour.
For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an
expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city
put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in
those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated
in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles;
the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the
way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the
opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which
is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow
entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be
most truly called a boundless continent. Now in this island of Atlantis
there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole
island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and,
furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya
within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as
Tyrrhenia. This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue
at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the
straits; and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence
of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in
courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when
the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having
undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed
over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet
subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within
the pillars. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and
floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men
in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner
disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those
parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in
the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island.

I dont think to be honest his description says within the med or out of it ?

ISA

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Skyfloating
As a child of 8 and 9 I kept having a re-occuring dream of a mint-turquoise stone-scarab. As a child I had no knowledge of atlantis or egypt and no idea what the dream was supposed to mean. Today I take it to mean that I am supposed to look into the subject.

Sky,

Hard to believe, I know, but when I was very small, I thought I could see ghosts.
They looked black as ebony, had long snouts and ears that pointed straight up like jackals.

I'd never laid eyes on Anubis at that time. Imagine how I felt the first time I saw "The Ten Commandments!"

You probably think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

Harte

Seeing furries where there aren't any is probably crazier than seeing ghosts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join