It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Is A Reality find out where in this post

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Atlantis one of the most debated subjects in Mythology and Legend.
Its Whereabouts have been sought after and speculated about for 1000's of years.
A year and a half of research into freemasonry later I can without a shadow of a doubt show you where Atlantis is and how others throughout history have known about it and have tried to show us without coming right out and telling us , possibly because they feared the repercussions if they did.
Leonardo Davinci Knew of these Secrets and probably of the plans of the two opposing sides within freemasonry the Sons of Belial and the Law of One.
The order that seems to be prevailing is the Sons of Belial who want the creation of a dictatorship which emphasizes materialism, and greed the very things that are currently destroying our planet and tearing families and whole civilizations apart.
In His Painting The Last supper and The virgin of the rocks he left us clues that must be looked at. The method he used was one that he is historically famous for , that of mirroring.

In this section of the Last supper Painting you can see that there is a crucifix hovering below a giant stone apex both above a scarab beetle shaped city with a dodecahedron dome for the main “Cave” .
Both The apex and the crucifix can still be seen to this day.

The dodecahedron is the fifth platonic solid defined by Plato a polyhedron with twelve regular pentagonal faces, mentioned in his writing timaeus “There still remained a fifth construction (dodecahedron), which the god used for embroidering the constellations on the whole heaven”
An interesting line when you know that in this same writing he has discussed Atlantis and if you realize that 4000 years ago the Egyptians (the original Atlantians) were using the scarab beetle as the symbol for Cancer the zodiacal sign , one of twelve ,which could explain what he meant if he knew that there was a giant stone crucifix hovering above it and from this city people were coming and going from planet Earth , an amazing site to behold I am sure.
The City I have Rediscovered actually sits North west of 33n 33e , 33 for those of you that know is a very special number to the freemasons.

The City is actually underwater which wont come as a surprise to those that know of the history of Atlantis.
I believe it used to sit on 33n 33e as it is actually on a techtonic plate that is slipping NW
I took the liberty of overlaying screen grabs from google earth of both Atlantis and the pyramids both grabs taken when the compass in GE is set to its true north and noticed that the allignment of both is Identical pointing in a north easterly direction

In this image you can see the magnetic anomolie that sits between the scarabs legs on what I believe is a landing pad or spaceport which stands to reason launching from such an area would be like launching in the eye of a storm

Here you can see the spaceship waiting for pregnant mary. Outside on a beam of bluish light hovering above ball placed on a sqaure plinth.

also this image is created in the same fashion as dan browns movie but utilising mirroring which they didnt.

This image shows Thomas saying shh with a tiny humanoid figure appearing between his hands, sugesting what that mary was pregant or more profoundly the actual origins of human existance from the Northern Donkey in the constelation of The Asses and the Manger when you combine that image with this one

[edit on 8-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Another clue to the whereabouts of the scarab beetle is the Masonic Temple in london The ceiling of which is a beautiful matrix of symbology and hidden meaning

and is placed directly under its pyramidal roof.

The Center of the ceiling has four scarab beetles pointing towards a giant crystal surrounded by two rings 0f 16 pentacle stars (16+16+1=33) .

The giant crystal is actually a stylized flag Of Macadon the country which Alexander the Great used to be ruler of , Alexandria in Egypt is named after him and is the site of the Pharos lighthouse one of the lost ancient seven wonders of the world.
This is the setting for leonardos Last supper as the freemasons know as their replica of the lighthouse in Alexandria USA “The George Washington Masonic Memorial” has on its third floor 3 windows to each wall which is exactley what we see in leonardos Last Supper painting
Also on the third floor of this 333 foot monument is a shrine to christ.

If the suggestion is we are in Alexandria and surely we must be to get the view from marys window of the City of Atlantis from the rear then we are not in Jerusalem which is obvious if you draw a line backwards using google earth till it intersects land and we find it directly hits the spot where the lighthouse used to stand until 1300 !

ISA

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Good work man. But isn't this like the 4th time you have posted this? I keep saying it's an underwater volcano. if you know where is atlantis is, can you take me there? Heck, lets all go on an expedition to the location you speak about.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Show me proof JEDI MASTER
that this is a volcano and then explain why it still has the Apex and crucifix laid on its back for all to see if you take the time and explore the image with google earth and can you explain why all the clues lead to the same conclusion.

Its no good just popping in here making claims you cant substantiate like some uneducated flamer
I do sense a force of jealousy within you young Miller but this is something you must repress until you return with proof try to understand the reason for me posting publicly is because it is time the truth was revealed and thats a discovery for the benefit of the whole human race, unbelievers will be the last to leave earth ask your Rabbi I am sure he could explain it .

ill post some more flame proof facts for you to look at but dont bother posting flames unless your clever enough to really disprove what you can see with your eyes

ISA

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Mary Magdelen has been known since biblical times as the woman with the alabaster jar or box,

A jar of pure white gypsum or calcite alabaster in which she kept an oil with which she annointed the feet of jesus

"And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment." Luke 7:36-50

Bearing this in mind and doing a little research into the ancient Egyptian solar godess Bastet , who was the defender of the pharaoh and later Ra also a solar god , she later became known as the Eye of RA
( a definate masonic symbol )

but more intriguingly Bastet literally meant (female) of the ointment jar. So it was no surprise to me that when I mirrored the head of Mary in the last supper painting a bastet appeared

Going with Ralph Ellis and his book title of "Jesus last of the Pharaohs" which would tie with Jesus being at the head of the table in the Last Supper painting if as I say it took place in the Pharaohs Lighthouse overlooking a kingdom where peace and harmony were order of the day otherwise you couldnt be a resident. I am speaking of Atlantis of course or is it the garden of Eden or the kingdom of Heaven on earth!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
this goes along the lines of the other post i made on the similar themed topic on board.

atlantis is a reality and the only way to describe it from the mind of god to other human was to make allegory.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Please explain and could you link to your post or u2u it to me plz

ISA

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Since you know the whereabouts of Atlantis, you should go find the treasures and become a quadtrillionaire!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Its not about the wealth if you believe thats what awaits its more to do with the knowledge that could save humanity IE the advanced technology and if we can learn from their mistakes if they truly made any and werent subject to the belt of ice from the asteroid belt as Michael Tsarion states in his video The Destruction of Atlantis (watch it on Google Video its Great).
Then there is the fact that obviously people have known about this for a long time and we should share in this wealth of Rediscovered knowledge for the sake of the whole human race.

ISA

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that Leonardos pupil Marco d'Oggiono painted the replicas under the instruction of his Teacher and hid the same clues , and is it a coincidence that in Marcos' version of the Virgin of the rocks when you mirror it you see a lions head entrance to a cave looking exactley like the cave of wonders in Aladdin the Disney cartoon.

A Cave which was revealed to Jafar when he followed a golden scarb Beetle into the desert a scarab beetle that he activated by placing together the two halves IE mirror image pieces!!!!
Then When I mirrored Leonardos Version of the using little white dots that are scattered around on the painting as markers to use for alignment I again got a cave of wonders , this time looking like a cross section opening with a shadowy figure stood almost with bowed head befor the cave The biggest surprise to me was the appearance of a scarab beetle above the scene I have just described. Created when you put the two halves together

Also worth noting is the obvious third child in the marco version of this painting initially there appear to be only two children but when you realise there is a newborn infant created using the folds of red material on marys lap you suddenly realise that all the other characters are looking at or gesturing towards this infant

The existance of a third sibling to john and jesus is some thing that Marco hinted at in a later painting when the third child had grown and John and Jesus were young men.

ISA

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Excellent compiltation of evidence. Starred and flagged.

Atlantis, the great continent is North america, mainly the gulf of mexico and South america. Empires exsited before columbus.

They dont want you to know that North America was a great civilization before???? struck them. The great flood?

Atlantis did not sink under the sea, rather, the sea rose above the continent.

The light blue in this next picture is submerged land. This land was not submerged before 8000b.c. A possible Mega-Tsunami would of destroyed the whole continent as Plato described leaving a good percentage still submerged.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by isaeyeallseeing

'isaeyeallseeing' ... Congratulations, this is one of the most well written and best presentations that I've ever read not only on ATS, but anywhere.

Thank-you so much for posting ... this is one of my major fields of interest and I have to say that many articles are repetitive and rehashed ... this material is fresh and inspiring. I have thoroughly enjoyed every word and only hope that you have still more to add.

You have actually provided (for me personally) several missing pieces that I have been trying to fit together for some time.

Thank-you ... Thank-you ... Thank-you

A star and flag hardly seem enough but I'm giving them anyway. I hope a MOD picks up on this thread and 'applaudes' you.

My appetite is well and truly whetted ... I want more.

Woody

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What can I say Youve just made posting on here a pleasure and networking with people who are prepared to think out of the box and stretch their belief systems is definatley another reason why I am publishing this material hows the weather up there in NYorks love it up there I live in South Yorkshire .

Theres alot more to be discovered and I know that the city is for real did you take alook on google earth for your self you can make out the 15 mile long crucifix if you spin it around a bit.

Did you know that the peaks is a Giant Dead dragon BTW ?? Know that sounds a bit odd but things in the peaks are just where they should be intestines skin vertabre Fluorite deposits on its back and calcium mines on its claws Worth a look If you know where PM me or use my email woodwytch as I just joined your site

Also could you expand on missing pieces woodwytch PLZZZ

ISA

Originally posted by woodwytch

'isaeyeallseeing' ... Congratulations, this is one of the most well written and best presentations that I've ever read not only on ATS, but anywhere.

Thank-you so much for posting ... this is one of my major fields of interest and I have to say that many articles are repetitive and rehashed ... this material is fresh and inspiring. I have thoroughly enjoyed every word and only hope that you have still more to add.

You have actually provided (for me personally) several missing pieces that I have been trying to fit together for some time.

Thank-you ... Thank-you ... Thank-you

A star and flag hardly seem enough but I'm giving them anyway. I hope a MOD picks up on this thread and 'applaudes' you.

My appetite is well and truly whetted ... I want more.

Woody [/quote

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is brilliant!! i have often wondered around google earth looking at the random patterns in the sea and wondering, is that atlantis??

you have done some amazing research here!!

thank you for sharing

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well, I guess the wisest thing to do would be for you to contact some of the "alternative" archaeologists who could perhaps secure the funds for an expedition.
(And thanks to the internet, you wouldn't even have to worry about your contribution being lost on the public. :-))

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I also mirrored the jesus (RA ) figure in the image of the last supper and rather than seeing a lost chalice of christ I see the holy grail ( knowledge )

Jesus demonstrating as we do nowadays that a spinning magnetic field over a stationary magnetic field causes hover and lift

bearing that in mind the look of astonishment on James Son of zebedees face is now apparant he was impressed with the demonstartion of a small miracle before his eyes and now we understand that Thomas is saying so that will go up lift off !!!

This isnt unthought out fantasy because if we take a look at Jesus in Salvador Dalis Sacrament of the last supper

He is gesturing Flemings right hand rule and pointing to himself saying either I am magnetism or I have the knowledge of.

Then it came as no surprise to me that he placed this scene inside a dodecahedron the same construction we see of the domed city in marys window

and that when I mirrored this image he had used amazing symmetry and now we have jesus demonstrating the left and right hand rule

IE counter rotating magnetic fields LIFT OFF

ISA

[edit on 17-4-2008 by isaeyeallseeing]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Did you happen to see the image above the cave in the first photo?

www.blumation.com...

[edit on 17-4-2008 by blahblah123]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is an interesting image like leonardo Marco Hid many things in these pictures and I have dozens of examples to post heres one showing a high priest kind of figure with a crusaders shield above his head.

Then there is this version by leonardo and the odd shaped rocks come together to give us the image of jesus or christ like silhouette appears over the scene (this is a large file 2.7megs)

Then there is if you look closely the image of Baphomet in between the mirrored image of marys head.which is the demon that the masons are supposed to worship.

Which makes sense when you mirror the little boy with the crucifix and see it makes a perfect set square and compass!

And when you look closely at the image of the view from marys window
You will see an unmistakeable fleur de lye in the red cloth

if you cant see it watch this video I made and you can spot it easier

www.blumation.com...

ISA

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaeyeallseeing
Atlantis one of the most debated subjects in Mythology and Legend.
Its Whereabouts have been sought after and speculated about for 1000's of years.
A year and a half of research into freemasonry later I can without a shadow of a doubt show you where Atlantis is and how others throughout history have known about it and have tried to show us without coming right out and telling us , possibly because they feared the repercussions if they did.

this post was very entertaining. I can't wait for the movie

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

this post was very entertaining. I can't wait for the movie

Entertaining meaning Educating I would hope

would you like to express your views on the information I have posted here as the purpose of posting beyond sharing and educating was for debate on the material that people might attempt to show that its wrong and if they cant then surely

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

ISA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join