It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Raelian Conspiracy to Overthrow Religion

page: 9
13
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy
 


Oh also, yeah to transfer your thoughts to a different body would be pure evil, it's like your saying the cloned person has no individual rights.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by jimmyjackblack]




posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack
 


Thats right. But we believe that because we believe their is a soul. But consider this. Many people fear that clones would be soul less because they are not conceived. For that reason they sort of justify using the bodie for parts etc. We do no really know of a clone would have a soul or not...

Just for arguments sake the Raelian position is there is no such thing as a soul. If that is true... there is still no difference between a clone and a regular person. They can not use the argument that clones are less than human because of the way they are made because they do no believe in God. So they must admit they are inflicting great torture and suffering upon an innocent person they created for their own selfish desires.



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by jimmyjackblack
 


Thats right. But we believe that because we believe their is a soul. But consider this. Many people fear that clones would be soul less because they are not conceived. For that reason they sort of justify using the bodie for parts etc. We do no really know of a clone would have a soul or not...

Just for arguments sake the Raelian position is there is no such thing as a soul. If that is true... there is still no difference between a clone and a regular person. They can not use the argument that clones are less than human because of the way they are made because they do no believe in God. So they must admit they are inflicting great torture and suffering upon an innocent person they created for their own selfish desires.



Great torture and suffering??? Huh??

What makes a person unique is their experience through life. So let's say we start with 2 identical twins. At 80 years, each is obviously a unique person. Now, each of these fine people would like a new body since their body is getting tired
So a cell from each is taken, and from that, a clone is created ... rapidly. What I mean by that is that you create a clone (from an individual cell from each person) equivalent to a 20 year old body in a matter of seconds - not 20 years! Then, you transfer the memory from the old body to the new one and start anew. The transfer would take place before the clone actually becomes "alive". Rael was revealed of this process in his second encounter and is documented in Book 2 of Intelligent Design, which can be downloaded for free. I highly recommend everyone read this!!

If you told Jesus any of this during his time, he would have said, "Dude, WTF are you talking about !@!#"
Well, not exactly that, but you get the idea. The Elohim are the ones that appeared to each of the great prophets of the past (from which all of the religions today originated), and conveyed their message to them in a language and understanding appropriate for that time. Rael, who is the last of the prophets, was revealed the message in a manner in which each of us can understand today - that is, a message of science and love. He was also told that Apocalypse does not mean the end of the world, but rather it means "to reveal" or "to understand". The truth of our origins will be revealed to us very soon, probably sometime between 2025 and 2035. A huge goal of the Raelian movement is to build an embassy, which will be used as a meeting place to welcome the Elohim back to earth. The Elohim have requested that it be built in Israel and the Raelian movement has contacted Israel to ask for permission to build it there. However, that request has not been granted yet and if Israel doesn't grant access, then the embassy will be built elsewhere.



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


Why Israel? Why not France, The U.S., Canada, Mexico or any other place? What is so special about Israel?



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy
 


The Raelians are nothing more than a bunch of confused, new age hippies. There is no conspiracy here - in fact they are a laughing stock world wide. Nobody takes the Raelians seriously. It's like finding some kind of threat in The Smurfs or something - yes, you could try to demonize them I guess, but it's hardly worth the effort really...

J.



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


Why Israel? Why not France, The U.S., Canada, Mexico or any other place? What is so special about Israel?


It's outlined pretty well on page 176 of Intelligent Design



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


Well I couldn't read the pdf on this computer and this is'nt even my computer and I'm not suppossed to download things on it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could post what it says in the pdf.

Thanks,

-Jimmy



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Great torture and suffering??? Huh??



I don't think you will ever make a body that fast. Maybe in a couple years not a few days. So you will be taking a living sentient being and imposing your mind upon them.




What makes a person unique is their experience through life. So let's say we start with 2 identical twins. At 80 years, each is obviously a unique person. Now, each of these fine people would like a new body since their body is getting tired
So a cell from each is taken, and from that, a clone is created ... rapidly. What I mean by that is that you create a clone (from an individual cell from each person) equivalent to a 20 year old body in a matter of seconds - not 20 years! Then, you transfer the memory from the old body to the new one and start anew. The transfer would take place before the clone actually becomes "alive"


It is not possible or feasible to grow a human being in a matter seconds. It would be like creating a twin brother ( a separate individual) and then completely wiping him out for your selfish desires. It sounds satanic.



Rael was revealed of this process in his second encounter and is documented in Book 2 of Intelligent Design, which can be downloaded for free. I highly recommend everyone read this!!


The ravings of a mad man.



If you told Jesus any of this during his time, he would have said, "Dude, WTF are you talking about !@!#"
Well, not exactly that, but you get the idea. The Elohim are the ones that appeared to each of the great prophets of the past (from which all of the religions today originated), and conveyed their message to them in a language and understanding appropriate for that time. Rael, who is the last of the prophets, was revealed the message in a manner in which each of us can understand today - that is, a message of science and love. He was also told that Apocalypse does not mean the end of the world, but rather it means "to reveal" or "to understand". The truth of our origins will be revealed to us very soon, probably sometime between 2025 and 2035. A huge goal of the Raelian movement is to build an embassy, which will be used as a meeting place to welcome the Elohim back to earth. The Elohim have requested that it be built in Israel and the Raelian movement has contacted Israel to ask for permission to build it there. However, that request has not been granted yet and if Israel doesn't grant access, then the embassy will be built elsewhere.


No jesus would understand exactly. this stuff is nothing new. It went on before the flood. You guy are right. The elohim are behind it. You are just clueless as to who the elohim are. It does come from the Bible after all. You are just being decieved by fallen angels.



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


Well I couldn't read the pdf on this computer and this is'nt even my computer and I'm not suppossed to download things on it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could post what it says in the pdf.

Thanks,

-Jimmy


I see. Let me see if I can get this right


Each race of human on this planet corresponds to a creation of a particular team of Elohim, consisting of scientists and artists. Each team's creation was judged (in a contest you could say) and the people created by the team located in the region we call Israel today were judged to be the most successful type of humanoid, due to their intelligence and genius. The sons of Elohim found the daughters of men to be attractive, and took them as their wives. The Elohim would like the embassy to built among their descendants, the people of Israel, the Jewish people, or what some might call "the chosen" people.



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy
 


"Ravings of a mad man" I'm willing to bet that people said the same thing about Jesus during his time


Put a smile on your face, Bigwhammy!



posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


They nailed him to cross and killed him too. Thing is he didn't need a clone to rise again. Neither do your or I.

So are you avoiding this post those questions were addressed to you. You said you have washed (trained) your brain not to care if your wife were to cheat on you.

I am particularly interested in how your wife who attends a catholic church feels about your Raelian involvement. .



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


They nailed him to cross and killed him too. Thing is he didn't need a clone to rise again. Neither do your or I.

So are you avoiding this post those questions were addressed to you. You said you have washed (trained) your brain not to care if your wife were to cheat on you.

I am particularly interested in how your wife who attends a catholic church feels about your Raelian involvement. .


Actually, Rael's message tells us precisely that is how Jesus was risen. However, that description wasn't conveyed to people 2000 years ago because they wouldn't have understood it. Did you read Intelligent Design? You should. You'll read that Rael and Jesus are brothers, and have the same father - Yahweh


As for my wife, if she had a problem with it she probably wouldn't want to be my wife anymore
She has attended events with other Raelians present and has been very cool about it, just as I have attended events with her church friends. So we don't agree on everything, but does that mean we should discriminate against one another and isolate ourselves? Nonsense. We're civilized.

You completely missed the point about training the brain. What I was referring to was meditation, something Raelians use to train and better use their consciousness. By using our consciousness better, we love better. Again, if my wife found happiness in being with someone else, I would be happy. I'm not sure why that is so hard to understand. It's quite simply really - maybe you should meditate, instead of praying



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I did not miss the point. It goes completely contrary to human nature not to be upset if your partner sleeps around on you. This is a universal human moral. You replied why should it? Its just society. You can train it away.

Its not. Its human decency. Basically you are trying to meditate away your conscience.



Originally posted by ThreeNF

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Oh it sounds so “evolved”. You expect us to believe that if your lover where to sleep with someone else it would not hurt your feelings? I have lived long enough and observed human behavior enough to not believe you.


Why should it? The reason why people feel that way today is because we've been brainwashed into thinking that way since they day we were born. Everywhere you look (TV, books, movies) etc., will always portray a person getting angry when their "significant other" is sniffing around. Stupid! So the anger or hurt feelings is simply a reaction (thinking with the back of the brain) due to neuronal connections created by the media, church, society, etc. Unfortunately, once those connections are in place it is very hard to break them. Use your consciousness, the front part of brain! Train it! Meditate! Then you'll begin to experience happiness in a completely different way



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I did not miss the point. It goes completely contrary to human nature not to be upset if your partner sleeps around on you. This is a universal human moral. You replied why should it? Its just society. You can train it away.

Its not. Its human decency. Basically you are trying to meditate away your conscience.



Originally posted by ThreeNF

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Oh it sounds so “evolved”. You expect us to believe that if your lover where to sleep with someone else it would not hurt your feelings? I have lived long enough and observed human behavior enough to not believe you.


Why should it? The reason why people feel that way today is because we've been brainwashed into thinking that way since they day we were born. Everywhere you look (TV, books, movies) etc., will always portray a person getting angry when their "significant other" is sniffing around. Stupid! So the anger or hurt feelings is simply a reaction (thinking with the back of the brain) due to neuronal connections created by the media, church, society, etc. Unfortunately, once those connections are in place it is very hard to break them. Use your consciousness, the front part of brain! Train it! Meditate! Then you'll begin to experience happiness in a completely different way


I'm afraid you did miss the point. Are you the authority on human nature? Is the church the authority on human nature? I can't count the number of times the Catholic church has been wrong. The "authority" in Islamic countries treat women and homosexuals like dirt. Any conscious person can see that this is a clear violation of human rights. I don't want to listen to any "authority" that violates these rights.

As I said before, the reason people get upset today if their partner sleeps around is because you've been molded (unconsciously influenced) to think that way since birth (tv, books, movies, etc.). It takes a conscious person to sift through that crap and decide for themselves what is right and wrong. Secondly, if you are getting upset it's because you are actually being selfish, and putting your happiness above your partner's happiness.

You mentioned before that the Raelians are clueless. Well, it's my opinion that you and the people that think like you that are clueless. Someone else mentioned that the Raelians shouldn't be taken seriously. As of the 2005 publication of Intelligent Design, there are about 65,000 Raelians in nearly 90 countries. I'm sure those numbers are higher today. We are a global family and not some small group sitting in a shed drinking cool-aid.
I'd suggest that you get used to us.



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You'll never convince reasonable people that adultery is acceptable. Thank God for that. Of all the world religions they may differ on how many wives a man can have or on divorce and those matters. But no society ever embraces sleeping with another mans wife. It is a social norm because it is the right thing for society. It is basic human decency. You guys are trying to "deprogram" away basic decencey through your "senesual meditation". I am sure adding a sex reward helps to obliterate the human conscience that you must battle.



A friend of mine who spent a week at a Ralian sensual meditation camp in the Quebec countryside came back with a mixed report of the experience, which sounded like a cross between a nudist camp and a New Age retreat on the California coast. The rules were simple: Everybody was free to say no to a sexual invitation, nobody had the right to feel jealous or possessive if his or her lover desired another and the wearing of condoms was mandatory. The place was filled with gay men, girls fresh off the plane from Japan, Swiss women walking around naked and far too many Quebecois studs for my friend's taste.

He'd been expecting some kind of smorgasbord of free love, and was disappointed to find that the disproportion of men to women meant that couples paired up early on and stayed together for the whole week. Suffice it to say that he came back to Montreal a frustrated lad. But not a bitter one: "It would have been paradise," he told me, "if I hadn't had to listen to Ral natter for six hours every day." In fact, some of the Ralian men confided to him that they accepted the religion's basic message -- namely, that there is no God or soul and our creators' greatest gifts to us are the beauty and sensuality of the human body. They just stopped listening when Ral started talking about UFOs.

xx12.com...



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
You'll never convince reasonable people that adultery is acceptable. Thank God for that. Of all the world religions they may differ on how many wives a man can have or on divorce and those matters. But no society ever embraces sleeping with another mans wife. It is a social norm because it is the right thing for society. It is basic human decency. You guys are trying to "deprogram" away basic decencey through your "senesual meditation". I am sure adding a sex reward helps to obliterate the human conscience that you must battle.



A friend of mine who spent a week at a Ralian sensual meditation camp in the Quebec countryside came back with a mixed report of the experience, which sounded like a cross between a nudist camp and a New Age retreat on the California coast. The rules were simple: Everybody was free to say no to a sexual invitation, nobody had the right to feel jealous or possessive if his or her lover desired another and the wearing of condoms was mandatory. The place was filled with gay men, girls fresh off the plane from Japan, Swiss women walking around naked and far too many Quebecois studs for my friend's taste.

He'd been expecting some kind of smorgasbord of free love, and was disappointed to find that the disproportion of men to women meant that couples paired up early on and stayed together for the whole week. Suffice it to say that he came back to Montreal a frustrated lad. But not a bitter one: "It would have been paradise," he told me, "if I hadn't had to listen to Ral natter for six hours every day." In fact, some of the Ralian men confided to him that they accepted the religion's basic message -- namely, that there is no God or soul and our creators' greatest gifts to us are the beauty and sensuality of the human body. They just stopped listening when Ral started talking about UFOs.

xx12.com...



I know many reasonable people who have open relationships, swing, etc. In fact, it will probably not be an issue in the near future because the concept of marriage will eventually die, along with old school religions. Raelianism will be the religion of the 3rd millennium. Couples will exist, but the traditional marriage contracts of today will eventually cease to exist. More and more people will realize that signing a contract to stay with the same person for the rest of your life no longer makes sense. Just because something is the social norm doesn't make it right. Years ago it was the social norm to discriminate against women, blacks, etc. Was that right? Didn't the catholic church kill off millions of free thinking women at one point in history, and wasn't that the social norm at the time? Was that right? Things change and they are going to continue to change. I'd suggest you prepare for it



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF
 


So is Rael an ofspring of an alien and a human? If he is this answers all my questions. I hope you don't think I'm a catholic, anyone who knows me knows I am in noway catholic. I am a friend of Yeshua, I believe He is God and that He died to pay for the sins of man and He rose from the grave in a new body, but this body is not a caporal body, but an eternal body one that is physical but is capable of doing the supernatural, such as walking through a solid wall. Very, very different from what Rael may be claiming, he is a false prophet, the very same that the Bible warns us about. Don't be fooled my friend.



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF

I know many reasonable people who have open relationships, swing, etc.

Most people do not think that is reasonable behavior. It is frowned upon because it is wrong. Black vultures know better than that.
Black vultures, though, discourage infidelity. All nearby vultures attack any vulture caught philandering.



In fact, it will probably not be an issue in the near future because the concept of marriage will eventually die, along with old school religions. Raelianism will be the religion of the 3rd millennium. Couples will exist, but the traditional marriage contracts of today will eventually cease to exist. More and more people will realize that signing a contract to stay with the same person for the rest of your life no longer makes sense.




America has been compared to the Roman Empire in secular and religious ways. Regardless of its ultimate legacy, America is a civilization on the decline. A couple of centuries from now (or sooner), someone will write a book called "The Decline and Fall of the American Empire." Historians will lament the loss of a once-great civilization that brought prosperity to the world and tried to make it safer for democracy. The glory that was the United States will lay in ruins, brought down not by terrorists but its own debauchery and complacency.

Even before cultural decay was apparent, a man named Dr. Carle Zimmerman wrote a book called "Family and Civilization" in 1947. He reviewed the decline of multiple civilizations and empires and found eight patterns of domestic behavior that signaled the decline of a civilization:

1) Marriage loses its sacredness; is frequently broken by divorce.

2) Traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony is lost.

3) Feminist movements abound.

4) Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.

5) Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity, and rebellion.

6) Refusal of people with traditional marriages to accept family responsibilities.

7) Growing desire for and acceptance of adultery.

8) Increasing interest in and spread of sexual perversions and sex-related crimes.

www.gopusa.com...



Just because something is the social norm doesn't make it right. Years ago it was the social norm to discriminate against women, blacks, etc. Was that right? Didn't the catholic church kill off millions of free thinking women at one point in history, and wasn't that the social norm at the time? Was that right? Things change and they are going to continue to change. I'd suggest you prepare for it


You're right, because something is a norm doesn't make it right. But the prohibition of adultery is universal for a reason. The same reason that other crimes like murder and theft are universally prohibited. They go against the framework of civilization. Which is trust and decencey. The fact is you are right we are in moral decline and Raelians just embrace it. To the peril of humanity.



[edit on 4/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy
 


Heres a mad thought for you

what if the nephilims cloning attempts are speeding up because like in the bible the demons can inhabit animal bodies as well as human. Well with the species die off seeming to be accelerating wouldn't this cause a problem?

Also it would be a reason for all this global warming Agenda 21 rubbish?

Less animal bodies means more human possession means more hate trouble violence, murder war etc etc are we not seeing this?

just a thought

david

[edit on 13/4/2008 by drevill]



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill
 


I don't know if you picked up on it. But undo, jimmy, and I were commenting on how this sounds like the doctrines of fallen angels. In fact the elohim in the Bible are angels.

Angels that promote atheism and promiscuous sex are obviously fallen angels.

Genesis 6 tells us of a time when the bnai' elohim (sons of God) had sex with the daughters of men and had hybrid offspring. They turned out to be giants.


4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.


Rael acknowledges this as "aliens" creating hybrids or nephilm. In fact Rael claims he is a nephilim.

Jesus told us that the end times would be "as in the days of Noah". Which is genesis 6. Well in my research today I saw that Rael has a special group of women for the elohim to have sex with when they return. Raels Angels. He received instructions for this from the elohim he says. Sounds exactly like Genesis 6.

From the book of Enoch we know that demons are the spirits of those nephiim killed in the flood. Because they were hybrids it is believe their bodies are not able to reserect. That is why demons seek to posses people.

We know Satan needs an army for the end times. Since only 1/3 of the elohim fell, he needs soldiers. The cloning could also be a way to make bodies for the demons.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join