It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut
This is your one chance with me. I am a very accepting and understanding person and I do not seek to denigrate you in any way. But If you respond in an insulting and degrading manner, I'm going to place you on ignore and my participation in this thread will end immediately.

/tn.

Thanks that would be great.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
It is entirely possible that her nightmarish dream sequence was her minds way of dealing with a real physical attack, one perhaps by a person she knew and or recognised, but the simple idea of that reality was too much for her mind to accept, and so it conjured a reptilian fantasy that she could believe.

I'll spell out the idea I am becoming increasingly strong in if you need me to explicitly, but I don;t want to have to state it un-neccessarily. I believe in tact afterall, and think that what I've said speaks for itself...

You have such an arrogance about you, coupled with extreme egoic tendencies that enable you to ignore the facts at hand and put your own slant on things.
It is truly unbelievable! Please do not bother posting here again as I see your mind is made up on your version of events even though they bare no relation to the truth.
No doubt you will try and attack and minimalize me for not allowing your version of events to become accepted truth here so that you can feel safer and sleep easier. Where do people like you come from????
In other words, your behavior is just too weird for me!

TO ALL: Please inspect YOUR MOTIVE before posting here.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
spaceweaver, please breathe! 10 deep breaths right through your nose, and out again. s-l-o-w-ly. Once you calm down due to the oxygen you have allowed yourself to consume, not only will you feel better, but your posts will be clearer, and without emotion...

I believe in the reptilian agenda. And if we are to spread the word through direct contact you say you have had, we NEED YOU. We need you calm. We need you to be strong, and think rationaly. Then we need information. Many people have been asking you direct compact questions, and to be honest, you haven't answered many. I emplore you to re-read this thread from start to finish, gather all the questions, and then answer them in point form. That way, we as a collective, can work this out.

Attacking the trolls (or feeding them with judgements only drags you down to their level). And it will not only derail this thread, but render it pointless. And disinfo people would love that, and we believers would not.

So please use my advice, breathe, re-read the thread and the legitimate questions asked, ignore the trolls, and answer in point form. Looking forward to your respose.

Thanks,

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 7-4-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

I believe in the reptilian agenda. And if we are to spread the word through direct contact you say you have had, we NEED YOU. We need you calm. We need you to be strong, and think rationaly. Then we need information.

Yes ATS does need me. This I know. Noone else could put up with the blatant bullying and bad mouthing and ridiculing that i have had to contend with and all for what?

ALL TO BE A LONE VOICE TO TELL YOU ALL WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!

It seems the world is not ready. They are scared. In fact they are so terrified they have HUGE vested interests in calling it human rape which I somehow must have mistook for a reptilian????

Give me a break!

There is no point in continuing here with the present pack of wally's on ATS. No point at all.

Look at what happened to Whitley Streiber, a lone voice saying wake up! Aliens are abducting people! All he got for his trouble were probe jokes.

Well i tried and now i will let all the posters fall back to sleep, safe in the thought they they put this topic to bed. Good luck to them is all i will say.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver

It seems the world is not ready. They are scared. In fact they are so terrified they have HUGE vested interests in calling it human rape which I somehow must have mistook for a reptilian????

What exactly am I terrified of? This was your nightmare. It happened while you were asleep, no?

Give me a break!

Why are you so hostile, if your point is to help us?

There is no point in continuing here with the present pack of wally's on ATS. No point at all.

You said something similar yesterday, yet you are back!

Look at what happened to Whitley Streiber, a lone voice saying wake up! Aliens are abducting people! All he got for his trouble were probe jokes.

He also made a heck of a lot of money, probe jokes aside.

Well i tried and now i will let all the posters fall back to sleep, safe in the thought they they put this topic to bed. Good luck to them is all i will say.

Do you mean it this time?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

I really think your should try not to take things so personal. Also try to look at yourself from "other" people's views. You appear bad tempered, easily upset, too serious, right from the start. Which has led to off topic discussions about each other. Instead of the topic you wanted to discuss.

Most people here are trying to be polite and nice to you, me included. It feels that even if we were the nicest people in the world, you would still feel offended.

So relax, have fun, enjoy, even if people don't agree. Peace.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You have such an arrogance about you, coupled with extreme egoic tendencies that enable you to ignore the facts at hand and put your own slant on things.
It is truly unbelievable! Please do not bother posting here again as I see your mind is made up on your version of events even though they bare no relation to the truth.
No doubt you will try and attack and minimalize me for not allowing your version of events to become accepted truth here so that you can feel safer and sleep easier. Where do people like you come from????
In other words, your behavior is just too weird for me!

TO ALL: Please inspect YOUR MOTIVE before posting here.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

Congratulations,you have made it immposible for me to critially reply to you without instantly believing that I am a troll out to get you and then try and convince other people in the thread of this.

What exactly have I done here that was arrogant or 'egoic'?
What facts am I ignoring? Indeed, what facts do you have other than relating your own experience?
Actually yes, my mind is quite made up on this one unless you can discount the idea I put forward with any evidence whatsoever. Can you?

As to where I am coming from and what my motive is - to help, to try to make sense of your experience.

Do i think you were raped? yes. By a reptilian? no.

Occam's Razor. You were the victim of 'human rape' as you put it, and your mind conjured the idea of 'reptilian rape' to help you deal with what happened.

I apologise if I upset you, but you cannot call me a troll just because I offer a version of events that makes sense...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

Do i think you were raped? yes. By a reptilian? no.

You were the victim of 'human rape' as you put it, and your mind conjured the idea of 'reptilian rape' to help you deal with what happened.

you cannot call me a troll just because I offer a version of events that makes sense...

It is this insanity of reasoning that makes me wonder at the intelligence of posters here.

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE THREAD IS TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.
It was NOT for you to tell me your version of what happened. Get it?
It happened to me and no it doesn't make sense. THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT. BECAUSE I found other people it had happened to also!

WHICH IS WHY I POSTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

WHICH IS ALL ON THE FIRST 2 POSTS OF THIS THREAD.

OK, a quick precis for all those who still do not get it.

Something strange happened to me. I was raped by a reptilian in the astral and had the wounds on my body in the physical.
It worried me for years until I came across other people this has happened to which led me to post my experience here.
NO I WASN't RAPED BY A HUMAN.
If I was they would be locked up in jail by now.

Now is there anyone else out there who want to tell me that I was raped by a human but can't face it?

The whole point of this is that it doesn't make sense due to the fact these things shouldn't happen. Right?

I know I am beating my head against a brick wall here but hopefully I wont have to hear any other peoples versions of what they THINK happened to me.

Hopefully there are some people here, just one maybe, who can accept that these things happen and can move forward with some intelligent theories of how this can be so?

Anyone else who isn't able to gather what i say could possibly be true then please go elsewhere. Try the political threads they are nice and easy.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I cannot believe it has taken 7 pages to get to this point.

7 long pages to say the same thing over and over. Talk about frustrating.

I know it is beyond most peoples comprehension.
Most people cannot fathom something so strange.
Perhaps i will just read the book put out by Susan Reed and just know at least one person in this whole world gets it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I will repeat my first post again:

The article is on how Reptilians work, manipulate the astral dreamscape and how they can rape in the astral and yet the body is hurt and damaged in this dimension.

THIS IS THE MOST ENLIGHTENING THING I HAVE EVER READ!

FINALLY...the answers i have been looking for.

All it takes is a photo sent by email or a glance at the photos on facebook/myspace etc and these hideous reptilians can do their damage.

I know all of what this author says FIRST HAND. I have actually experienced it, along with years and years of alien abduction.

I am absolutely blown away by this article and wonder why all sites such as this do not have it blazoned on their front page! It has taken me 10 years to find this answer to what has plagued me. Now I know and I will not be silent.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is this insanity of reasoning that makes me wonder at the intelligence of posters here.

It's not everyday that people brag about being raped by reptiles, yet you question our sanity?

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE THREAD IS TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

And? Now what do you expect?

OK, a quick precis for all those who still do not get it.

Something strange happened to me. I was raped by a reptilian in the astral and had the wounds on my body in the physical.
It worried me for years until I came across other people this has happened to which led me to post my experience here.
NO I WASN't RAPED BY A HUMAN.
If I was they would be locked up in jail by now.

If it worried you, why did you not seek professional help?

Now is there anyone else out there who want to tell me that I was raped by a human but can't face it?

Did you ever go to a Dr. for treatment after this alleged alien rape? One would think so since you claimed to have had "shredded genitals."

Hopefully there are some people here, just one maybe, who can accept that these things happen and can move forward with some intelligent theories of how this can be so?

Overactive imagination?

Anyone else who isn't able to gather what i say could possibly be true then please go elsewhere. Try the political threads they are nice and easy.

Hmmm, telling people where to go now, are ya?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thats some nice selected editing of my quote there.

You obviously are unable to grasp what I have been trying to do in this thread.

People post pictures of 'UFO's' and say that they think it's an alien spaceship. People come to the thread and reply that if you look closely and consider what can be deduced by carefull examination, that theybelieve the picture to be of a bird in flight.

Thats what I'm doing here, you posted your exprience and wanted to talk about it. I came in here and gave you my analysis of what might actually have occured. I'm not trying to force you to change what you believe, I'm not trolling the thread, I am merely tying to get you to consider a possible explination for what happened that doesn;t involve reptilians, somethig for which there is no real evidence or facts about at all.

I don't think you understood what I was trying to do,and I don't think you'll understand any better now, but I can hope.

In regards to all this, I hope your horrible experiences cease, and you dreams and those of your daughter quiet and that you find a satisfactory explination that you are happy with believeing. But whatever happens, I really dowish you all the best.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seems to me the reptile energy is tied in with the "dark cabal" mentioned in the massive ufo flyover thread.

David Icke has a lot of good info on this so I won't get into all that. But, I will share some personal experiences.

A few years ago I had a series of night paralisis episodes. When you wake in this state you are in extreme fear, and cannot move. And I won't go into exactly what happened, but lets just say my intention was to stop it quick.

Now I had taken tai chi, aikido & been into meditation for a long time. The way i made it stop & regained control of my own body, was to energize my chi. I absoluted ignited it and blew the #er right out of the house. I had a few tests like that. Everytime, I was able to regain control.

Now at the time when these experiences initially started, I had been smoking pot and drinking. I don't mean that I got drunk & high & then had the experience, but I'm saying that my etheric field was weakened becasue I had been doing this off & on for a few months. Once I realized it was a subtle body, energy realated event, I never smoked pot or drank ever again. I wanted to make sure my etheric was super strong.

Today it's so strong that I don't think I'm even approachable by dark energy beings.

How do I know it's working? well, I've had experiences where I've seen people who have these energies attached to them. It's weird, and as if the dark beings are a parasite, (which is exactly what they are). Well, the guy was unstable and was making people nervous. He couldn't even see me. My etheric was at a frequency that he just couldn't focus on, so basically I was invisible to him.

Pretty weird & cool.

But bottom line, there is really nothing to fear from these things. The energy you are capable of generating from your own etheric field is amazing. Seems to me this energy is begining to come to a head and we are starting to see the creation to divergence on earth.

Learn about this stuff if you want to make sure you aren't affraid of the dark energies & the reptiles. They are extremely limited & cannot reach the level or frequency we can.

Damn, normally I'm funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes ATS does need me. This I know. Noone else could put up with the blatant bullying and bad mouthing and ridiculing that i have had to contend with and all for what?

Are you serious? You just joined here less than a week ago.

I honestly think you are bordering on psychological problems by the way you've behaved in this thread.

ATS has lots of skeptics who laugh at the reptilian topic. So what? You have already seen a handful of us are totally open to the idea of lower dimensionals.

You are completely ignoring supportive comments and acting like a martyr.

It is my opinion that your obsession with lower dimensionals has done real psychological damage.

I recommend seeking higher guidance then message boards. You are not going to receive the help you need here.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

spaceweaver,

have you heard of alex collier? he reminds me of you when it comes to the draconians

please take the time to watch this 2 hour personal interview with an abductee

i took the time for you.

www.exopolitics.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Are Reptillian women as vicious as the men? Are the reptillians attracted to human standard beauty? What I mean is I like a woman to be veloptious in-shape and have a good complexion. But if I were a reptillian I have no idea what I'd be into.
And what exactly happaned to you spaceweaver? I know it may be tough to describe it but if you can please do. Like I understand you were raped once and it didn't make sense. And there was physical scarring to go along with it. Did this continue to happen? Were you ever abducted? Do the reptiles stay in contact with you? How can we realy help?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by turbosciencewig

Very informative, pity your vital information will be lost in this thread thatseems to be going nowhere. The O.P just comes across as so blindly enraged they are missing the point of ATS .... To find out MORE of the truth of these reptilians and how to expose them.

I also have heard they love fear and hate, they feed off it (as most other reptilian believers know) and well the rage the OP has shown would just pull these parasites towards them like a magnet. I don't think any of us will change this attitude (afterall the crime of rape is one thing, but by a bloody lizard, in all honesty probably would tip most over the edge).

It would be cool if you could start your own thread so we could find out more about your personal experience, as I see it been spoken by a calm rational being that can enlighten us that want to know.

Thanks again,

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So..... I guess the question is.....How can I protect myself from being dreamraped by the reptillians?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Sleep inside of a fridge, the cold climate will keep those pesky cold blooded freaks away!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The lack of moderation, the increasingly disturbing and discourteous behavior of the OP, and the complete lack of proof after this amount of posts has taken its toll.

I'm done here. I suggest you all follow suit.

/tn.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join