It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If reptiles exist on earth then of course they will exist in this dimension and other dimensions. Thats just common sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Considering how humans treat each other, and ALL other life forms they deem beneath them and undeserving of respect (even making lunch of many of them), complaining about these reptilians seems a little hypocritical, don't ya think? Until humanity stops victimizing and using and abusing all lower life forms, I think these reptilians are totally within their galactic rights to do unto to humans as the humans do unto each other and all other life forms! More power to these reptilians!
Long live galactic justice.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, but I am still a little unsure about participating in it due to the volatility.

I am just going to dive in head first in the shallow pool that is this thread. I brace for impact.

From your first link. It's ATS friendly, but it's graphic.

I know of cases where young pre-adolescent girls have undergone this kind of astral dreamscape manipulation. Night after night they are having "dreams" involving sexual activity to the point where they become preoccupied with thoughts of sex at all times of the day. They may begin to masturbate to such an extent that their parents notice this change in their behavior. They may even ask their parents questions involving sexuality.

I have read reptilian based literature and nonfiction in the past. I think it is interesting and almost like a legend of sorts.
I found this quote and the link to indicate something very sinister.

I cracked open the DSM IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition).
I looked through it and found the pages related to child abuse and post-traumatic stress disorder. One of the symptoms for C-PTSD(Complex Post-traumatic Stress Disorder) is a variations in consciousness. Meaning, one would defensively 'forget' bad memories and possibly replace them with new ones. Along with variations of consciousness, the victim will possibly relive the false event in order to strengthen the synaptic bond between the false memory and their perception on reality, thus expelling the bad memory. Also, the victim could suffer from dissociation, meaning that your body will not seem like yours. Sexual Abuse of a child could result a number of symptoms, one of them a preoccupation with sex before they biologically could have it.

My conclusion is this.

Those links provided no evidence for the existence of reptilians, but a lack of evidence does not mean that its impossible, just that there is a lack of evidence.
Those links actually enlightened me about a possible explanation to the mystery of reptilians. They could be a figment of some peoples imagination to expel bad memories from the mind. If a child was raped, the child would likely not want to remember who raped him/her (remember, the vast majority of rapes occur by someone close to the victim, like a stepfather or uncle). Instead, the child's subconscious would prefer to dehumanize the rapist, and when the child discovers the reptilian idea, they cling to it and create their reality based on that.
What is odd about this theory is that all of the side-effects of being visited by a reptilian coincide with side effects of PTSD and C-PTSD. Even the manner in which some have been acting on this thread. I know people can argue that PTSD could be proof of reptilians, but the psychological and biological evidence do not support this claim.

Lastly, I am not saying as a blanket statement that people who have been assaulted by reptilians were actually raped by a human and are suppressing their memories. What I state above is just a theory, and I am in no way saying that anyone in particular was raped.

edit: missed something.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
If this is the most important thing you've ever read, pick up a science book your mind will be blown away. Can we drop this reptilian conversation already.

Why do I keep hearing this?

This is SKUNK WORKS PEOPLE. Stop bitching about the reptilian topic and go to another board.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

I've actually had an intense experience with one of those "dragons." I was just getting ready for bed, decided to lie down, and had this strange vision.

This experience involved a sort of "initiation" into the ET community. I felt they were all foreign entities, not of this Earth (or conventional human society anyway) but not scary.

I saw multiple other entities, one was a human sitting at a table looking at me drawing/writing. There were many others, but the one that stood out was a dragon type animal. It was a dark green color, maybe black. I couldn't tell.

It did have huge jaws and was sort of like a mini t-rex. A very very small version of a dinosaur, probably 7 feet tall.

All these entities were sizing me up, seeing if I was ready for contact (at least from my interpretation of the event). I did not show fear, but this one being in particular, the reptilian/dragon, tried to scare me.

He (I assume it was a he, could have been a she) lunged at me and showed his teeth. I imagined that I fought back, pushed him, and he seemed to move away. I am pretty strong in the telekinetic area, and that must have been what happened.

I wished for him to move away from me, thought about it, and more or less did the same thing he did to me (pretended to bite his head off). He was scared of me from that point on and didn't give me problems.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by Lokey13
If this is the most important thing you've ever read, pick up a science book your mind will be blown away. Can we drop this reptilian conversation already.

Why do I keep hearing this?

This is SKUNK WORKS PEOPLE. Stop bitching about the reptilian topic and go to another board.

They're just participating in this discussion about reptilians because it's interesting to them. When or if we see some real reptilian-people, we should pay closer attention to the people, who have warned us about them, for years.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok, lets say there are "reptilians" on earth.....
Why are they dangerous?

Why do we care if their here?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello spaceweaver.

Obviously to all who are reading this thread, something very serious has happened to you!

I for one at first, thought, here we go another eejit!

But although I'm un-convinced in many things, I can tell you have a level of terror in your posts. Something has seriously affected you!

I just hope it is something from another dimension that has done this, (hope you understand where I,m going), and your not hiding a dispicable act which happened to you in our dimension.

Hope I've not over stepped the mark but I hope other ATS'ers would look to help a fellow member if this was the case. Else we got a serious problem with aliens.

Apathy, not empathy!

Respectfully, Pierreletrek.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reptilians exist. History knows, as do the educated. Trolls a dozen come to these threads to put their egos at rest. They cannot phantom, nor grasp the concept. Sucks to be them.

For us in the know, it's great we are openly discussing such a topic, we are exposing them, even if there are 'people' here that try to dismiss them, we have at the very least let them know, so perhaps when they do find out, the shock may be softened (thanks to us!
).

It is important to ignore all inane and dismissive comments as responding won't do anything to the thread and it's important information.

I too am still trying to grasp the 4th dimensional aspect, its still foggy with me, but I did see a Carl Sagen(?) entitled "the 4th dimension explained" on youtube.

To the O.P. I suggest you join the shapeshifters website as the discussions there are more mature, informative, and without the typical ATS troll. It is still a rather small site, but the information is gathering, with stories such as yours. I also think you should watch or read some Michael Tsarion, David Icke, and Jordan Maxwell. Alex Collier, and Phil Shnider(?) are also experts on the reptilian agenda.

Your story is very similair to others on ATS "alien forum" that are abducted/confronted by 'greys' (yet we have only speculative proof from these people too, therefore logic would suggest ALL those threads end up in Skunkworks too. Or perhaps the rules of ATS are hypocritical?).

I would like to read a more extensive report on your encounter/s. I'd like to know where it happened, how old were you, what exactly happened in detail, has anyone else you personally know had similair experiences, do you fear them, why do you think you are a target for them, and many more questions I can't think of right now.

Also to any MODS reading, what happened to the thread titled: "My Encounter with a shapeshifting Reptilian humanoid" it was up for about half a day, then VANISHED?! Very informative thread by a retilian contactee, but then again....you guys don't want any proof now fo you?

watchZEITGEISTnow
then
watchESOTERIC AGENDAnext

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Reptilians are for the most part, the one's currently running our country, the government, the dark cabal, shifting into humanoid to continue their work of manipulating the ones around you. 'NewWorldOver' is right though, we should not focus our attention on their lower dimensional kind. This is where the dark cabal would want to keep you, on a lower dimension.

What ever you do, don't listen to them any longer, focus on raising your dimensional selves, not limit it to the lower ones

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
I have personally seen a reptilian and been attacked/raped in the astral by them.

You answered my question with the same question I posed. So the quote above might refresh your memory a little. No offense meant.

I would really like to know how this is possible and, if you are a woman. Just a simple yes/no answer. I have a theory of what might of happened, but I need an answer first before concluding with my own theory (which is merely opinion based, which I then will keep to myself)

And the part of "who cares". Is more in the line of who cares if they possess druggies. I see it in a positive way, less druggies to f*** up the world. (I am going off memory, had some sake, so my memory might be a bit off... seeing as they decided to delete most of my post, which was aimed for clarification and instead turned out to be a violation).

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The thing I find unnerving about this, and that makes me want to post a negative comment related to this topic, is it inspires fear. There is no hope to any of this. "Fear the reptilians, THEY ARE HERE!". It just doesn't sound like something I want to beleive in. It is a possibility that we are in some very real sense, creating our own personal reality. Think about the kids seeing pokemon. Think about all this stuff for a second. Destiny is talking to us in our current language. Pokemon, aliens, whatever will hit us. Life seems to be a collage of sorts. It's not so much what is TRUE and what is FALSE. Its what you choose to be true, and what you choose to be false. This, like christianity induces sooo much fear that I question its motives. Think about it. Fear is a product of our beleifs. If we all thought these reptillians were weak and just struggling to get the power we have although they always lose. Well thats not too scary now is it. But these reptillians shape our sexual desire and our minds. Where is the logic in beleiving in this? We'd be better off just being taken over, because they dont sound like something even possible to fight.

On that note, try and think more thoughts of love and trust. And everyone getting along, building the world as it should have been built. All science (well most of it anyway) seems to me to be pointless in the sense of who we are. Space and micro space, are bigger and smaller than we are. We all are obsessed with cracking some kind of code. I think the real code exists not in this material world where we think there is matter, it lies in our true nature. Search for your true nature, not a generalized truth.

If everyone in the world beleived this and it was actually happening to everyone but me. I would still fight this thought. Do a little research and see, the mind is capable of creating truths on a very serious level. All these people in mental institutions talking about all this "crazy" stuff. They allowed themselves to create that reality and by all understanding to them it is really happening. These reptillians are real to you. The more power you give to the thought, the realer they will become. Thats my take on this.

Lately I've had many syncronicities related to heroes, not the show. Becoming powerful beyond what we know. The end of this syncronicities was watching the 1st season, of the show, which my friend bought seemingly out of no where. I take the show as very symbolic as I do with the ideas of their powers. We all have powers. Not flying and telekinesis... yet. But good leaders, good writers, extremely empathetic people. I beleive these are all versions of "powers".

Again choose to beleive what ever you want, this is your life, your reality. I would just think it would be something more pleasant is all.

Watch "the 2012 enigma" if you guys have time. All about a little gland in the brain called the pineal gland. Thats the meat and potatoes of the video, the rest will be speculative.

Good luck guys.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Reptilians exist. History knows, as do the educated. Trolls a dozen come to these threads to put their egos at rest. They cannot phantom, nor grasp the concept. Sucks to be them.

I do not want to seem like a troll, but I have a few issues with this statement. I have read much about reptilians, but I have yet to achieve the 'enlightenment' you allude to. As I said in my above post, I am not saying its impossible but merely that no evidence supports this claim, and no empirical evidence you or anyone speaks of has any semblance of scientific validity.

I have no problem with your opinions. I just don't enjoy being ridiculed by someone who is unable to support their opinions objectively. Instead of believing in something that has no evidence, I would prefer to stay neutral until evidence is presented either way.

For us in the know, it's great we are openly discussing such a topic, we are exposing them, even if there are 'people' here that try to dismiss them, we have at the very least let them know, so perhaps when they do find out, the shock may be softened (thanks to us! ).

As I said in my previous post, I am in the know. I have read a few books on the subject and read all the webpages I could click. I believe I, and others willing to discuss this topic civilly, can add many interesting points to this discussion, even though we don't believe in the reptilian conspiracy(but I don't dismiss it without evidence to do so).

Now back to the discussion

I too am still trying to grasp the 4th dimensional aspect, its still foggy with me, but I did see a Carl Sagen(?) entitled "the 4th dimension explained" on youtube.

LINK

I think that is what you are talking about. He does give a great explanation. This is the generally accepted explanation for hyperspaces. The book he mentions, Flatland, is awesome. I highly recommend it. HERE IS A LINK TO THE BOOK.

Your story is very similair to others on ATS "alien forum" that are abducted/confronted by 'greys' (yet we have only speculative proof from these people too, therefore logic would suggest ALL those threads end up in Skunkworks too. Or perhaps the rules of ATS are hypocritical?).

I have noticed this too. That is why I present another alternative for the situations people are in(see my previous post with psychological explanation of how this could be ).
What is really interesting about this topic is that the commonly held beliefs are not all the same. If you polled all the people who believe in the Reptilian Agenda, you would get a diverse crowd.

edit: fixed link
edit edit: link doesnt want to be fixed. But Flatland is on Google books.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

All science (well most of it anyway) seems to me to be pointless in the sense of who we are. Space and micro space, are bigger and smaller than we are. We all are obsessed with cracking some kind of code. I think the real code exists not in this material world where we think there is matter, it lies in our true nature. Search for your true nature, not a generalized truth.

Picture science and philosophy as a venn diagram. LINK
Science only is capable of explaining so much, but philosophy is there to answer the questions science can't answer. "How should we live?", "What exists (God etc)?", "Why am I here?", "What is my place in the whole scheme of things?", "What is genuine knowledge?", "What are the foundational principles of logic and reason?"

With this, sometimes (as in a venn diagram) the two get intermingled. An example of this is mathematic logic.

reply to post by xnibirux

What ever you do, don't listen to them any longer, focus on raising your dimensional selves, not limit it to the lower ones

If I believed in the Reptilian Agenda, this would be my conclusion. If I were to spend my efforts on understanding the reptilians who meddle, I may be too distracted to see the subversive tactics they impose on me ever greater.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
possibly 12 thousand years later and people are still talking about reptillians.

Ive not seen one, I dont know anyone who has. do i beleive in something else........... Hell yes!

Reptiles have claws not fingers that is enough for me! I can un-screw a bottle. Reptillian to me is so yesterday. it will be robotics next.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Then apparently you haven't seen George W. Bush, his father, any other members of the Illuminati, or any member of the Rothschild bloodlines which include the previous names?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yo!!! Joe!!!

Cobraaaah!!!!

I'm for Joe.
Remember "V".
The staff of life, "U.S. medical insurance".

I suppose, realization, of the nation, will suppose its decimation.

If it's true, what do we do?
Bury our heads in the snow?
Let our bodily ashes blow?

Someone, somewhere, please!!!!!!!
Crack the surface, begin the national geographic, end the ignorant bliss.
Destroy our mundane, realign the "sane".

Sorry, I digress.
Live all your lives in digress.
In hope, it won't end, in, undue egress.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
'NewWorldOver' is right though, we should not focus our attention on their lower dimensional kind.

Similarly we should not become wrapped up in any lower dimensional class of entities. Demons, malevolent ghosts, etc.

It's plausible that we experience lower dimensional entities as intensely negative energies - likewise if Reptillians do exist it is in our best interest to be aware of them, but avoid obsession.

When a person is traumatized by fear or malevolence - especially by lower dimensionals - they are going to obsess on it. It's a serious matter to them. Regardless, it is best to acknowledge these things as lower dimensionals, they are inconsequential to our higher existence.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Pierreletrek.
I was a happily married woman who went to bed one night, had a dream about reptilians and woke to find my genitals shredded and in pain. YOU do the math!

I am not here to provide anyone with proof. I am not here to convince anyone of what has happened to me. I am ONLY here to say...hold on...this has happened to other people too...we should look at this!

What the hell is going on???

Thats all.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Don't be an ignoramus!

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join