It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

You can call it what you like. You can make any conclusion that sits well with you. Will it be truth? NO! It will be coloured by your preconception of what it must be.
Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Good for you! Bravo!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadOnLife

Exactement!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomekkk

Read the links and answer your own question.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Look, you can believe what you like. I don't actually care. You think I am an eejit so be it.
However, there are not a lot of people like me who are so bloody minded as to come to a site such as this and say...THIS is what happened to me.

I have had years and years of abductions by aliens. The grey kind. More than i care to remember. I know stuff. However, in between, this is what happened when Reptilians stepped in. If you think i am some moron who doesn't know a human from an alien and is transposing some human abuse onto an alien, then so be it. I can't help you with your preconceived notions.

The purpose of this thread is to say ok, this has happened to me and others according to the links posted. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE???

What you surmise has little or no effect to the facts at hand.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Please watch the use of one line posts.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thankyou for your VERY informative post!
OF COURSE ATS is very biased! No doubt at all. When a post like this is shifted to skunk works they can hang their heads in shame!
May God have mercy on their ignorance.

The reason i post what i do here is to get answers. I am not here to prove anything to anyone.

If people cant handle the info, I am not here to hold their hands.
I LIVED IT. ...and I am one of very few ballsy people who will come here and SHARE IT!

LIKE IT OR LUMP IT!

If they cant handle the heat they need to get the heck outta the kitchen.

I may be mistaken but I don't see a heck of a lot of people like me willing to talk about this crap that goes down with the reptilians???

They want to all turn it into something it aint. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW...and I am willing to share it. They should be bloody grateful!

Do they know what it takes to get where i am today? Do they have any idea of the crap I have endured with bloody aliens to be able to say THIS # IS GOING DOWN AND YOU BETTER LISTEN COS IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN TO YOU?

More power to you mate!

[edit on 6-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The_unraveller

I am not interested in your own personal theory.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. ReeI don't believe reptilians do not exist - I know they do not exists. I met with the spirit of the last one of them in dreamtime, and that is a fact. He told me that the race died out at least 1000 years ago because of the soul collector on the dark side of the moon was reprogrammed by the greys so that it wouldn't recycle the brain soul of the evil lizard beasts that were trying to impliment the NWO.

These are very interesting statements. You do understand that when you speak of 1000 yeas ago, you are speaking in linear-time terms?

From what I could see, if they are indeed not here anymore (I really don't know that), it happened very recently in "real time". From linear time perspective, only a couple of years ago, from real time perspective... who knows. Could be even this morning for all I know. Could you clarify this to me if you understand what I'm talking about?

Soul collector... that's definitely a piece of info worth looking into. Do you know that Karla Turner spoke of the same thing. A giant metallic sphere, a soul collector, was reported by some people, and she wrote about it in her books, or spoke about it in her lecture, can't remember anymore.

I would recommend reading her books. The best piece of UFO case studies I have ever read. The books are freely (and legally) available on the net.

www.karlaturner.org...

Also, do you have any understanding of the purpose of this little experiment on planet Earth? I have my suspicions, which go in the direction of "weapons development facility". Though, it would the kind of weapons no one would guess - consciousness.

When you are faced with a consciousness so manipulative, so powerful, that it could wipe you out from the very existence in a moment, the only way to fight back is to "develop" consciousness able to fight against it on equal terms.

Could you comment on your understanding of this experiment? (everyone else is also invited to put forward what they know)

spaceweaver, maybe you can help me as well. Do you still experience those attacks? If not, do you remember when they stopped? I want to cross-reference my linear-time perception of events as they took place.

Also, you won't like this a bit, and I expect a sting or two in my finger, but from what I could gather, everyone on this planet was, at one life-time or another, a reptilian. And so many other races as well. You are now seeing the other side of the human-reptilian relation. It's not pretty being the victim.

Before you try to attack me, I will try to swiftly step aside, and urge you to look at chickens, and cows, and pigs... Do you see the human-animal relation? We are the monsters to them now. Everyone is this world is both a monster and a prey.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

ya know...I would like nuthin better than to dream sweet dreams and believe sweet stuff. However we have to face this stuff.

What I have not told you, which ties in very nicely with the links I have added is that these reptilians are trying their best to turn me into a flippin lesbian. Oh yes. There is nothing they will not stoop to! I am so onto them. Forewarned is forearmed. If you do not make yourself face truth then you deserve what you get imho.

It is up to you. Believe wat you like. look at what you like.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Time frame? lets see...maybe five to eight years ago? This is when the attacks happened...roughly.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
PLEASE NOTE: These reptilians have been altering my own daughters dreams for years and years. DO YOU HAVE A CHILD?
My own daughter has had these filthy beings trying to put their filth into her dreams for years.
HOW do we stop them? YOU tell me?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You see? NO-ONE HERE HAS THE SLIGHTEST UNDERSTANDING of what we are up against.

Everyone is pushing their own barrow trying their best to make my experience fit in with their own egocentric perception of things.

Does anyone here have even a clue as to what is going down? Even the slightest clue?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver

I would like to ask you to read my questions to you once again. Your reactions prove to me that you are right now in a state of being in which you are unable to clearly see the things around you. I am NOT speaking of reptilians. I AM speaking of your inability to read the questions addressed to you. That inability is the purest indication I can imagine of your state.

Damn! I've just had a deja-vu. Again!

Now, listen to me, spaceweaver, and listen good. I will NOT repeat this whole thing once again. This is the THIRD time I've tried to help you, and you keep slipping into that ugly state of panic. Get hold of yourself! NOW!

This is the last time I warn you. You completely messed up the previous THREE times. If you don't get hold of yourself THIS time, you are on your own.

Now, what is it you were saying? Can you answer my questions in the previous post?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

i have athread you might like to read, as an alternative explanation for what you are experiencing....www.abovetopsecret.com... if you disagree my thread has some great links to other Alien Abduction and Contact research sites that have details on similar experiences to yours which i think might help.
From my personal experience, as i have read many explanations for these experiences, i think that it is dangerous to go looking for ONE explanation to fit a particular experience.....i think it is important to look at these experiences in general and learn from them as a whole as it seems to ne a growning trend in experiences. Good luck.

p.s james' story on Agenda is probably the worst alien abduction explanation i have read. Not only has he laid blame for hideous sexual torture and rape of men, women and children, but also peadophile rings etc at "Reptilians", he also states the very nature of his Reptilian's(in the astral realm that we have litttle if any power over) mean there is not alot you can do about it.......maybe except buy one of the books on the bottom of the page......by David perhaps, This is fear mongering at its worst....no wonder your posts seem frantic. You need to refer to someone other than James or David's reptilian fantasies for the truth.....the question is will you?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by atlasastro]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I will not lower myself and start in on personal attacks. I have followed the info given and the links, and I still find this whole idea nonsense. I admit a strong curiosity, and I have done my best to follow different posts on these reptilian/alien/people thing….I simply don’t believe any of it. It would be as if I posted threads that “rabbit aliens/human hybrids were taking over the planet. Too me it is that silly. I am coming around to the possibility that UFOs and Aliens MIGHT exist…That is a huge might…I might add…lol..But this stretch is too much. The world just is not this complicated...IMHO....Things are black and white...Not umm grey....You my friend have went too far into the rabbit hole....Ya need some sun on your face and a sense of humor.......I have kids, and the only thing wrong with them is video games, sugar, and idiot friends.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I have personally seen a reptilian and been attacked/raped in the astral by them. The effects of this were on my body in real life, this dimension.
The article explains how this is so.
I believe I have also had dealings with a human who has a reptilian overlay. In other words, he is host to a reptilian.

Does that answer your question?

This was the first real question that has been directed to me and I am happy to answer any and all questions.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

Just out of curiosity, I have a few questions, Who are you, What do you do, and what could you be into that would make you a target for lizard rape?

these are serious questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I am not interested in your own personal theory.

Seeing that you answered someone else's question revolving around what gender you are. Thank you, now I know that you are a woman.

PS. obviously you can't read properly. I am not going to repeat myself.

Here is some advice, read the posts carefully, think rationally about what is said/written in the post, re-read the post, then make a conclusion to what he is saying/writing... then form a post, which doesn't involve attacking people and avoiding answers. You came looking for answers by opening up a thread, don't you think that all the other members are looking for answers as well.

Where there are answers to be sought, questions follow.

Don't agitate the members, by not answering their questions.

Good luck in finding an answer.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by The_unraveller]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by The_unraveller]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Your anger, righteous or not, is like a beacon to these entities. You can't expect to get rid of them as long as you continue to feed them. It's like a stray cat. If you put food out it will keep coming back.

It's not necessary to switch over to the finer energy (love and all that) although it's advisable to make that a goal. It is only necessary to stop the negative emotions.

E-motion, or Energy-in-Motion. Their realm is one of energy. Just as we consume matter they consume energy. We also consume energy but it's not readily visible to our artificially suppressed senses.

The site linked in this thread is full of anger. It seems to have propagated to you as well. Now, you seem to be attempting to rile up others. Thankfully, most people appear to be able to deflect those tactics.

Your Quote:
What can be done about reptilians?
How can we protect ourselves?

Your answer has already been given and I'm simply repeating it in different words. By ignoring the help others have offered it appears your agenda is different to what I quote above. It appears you simply want others to share in your anger as the author of that site appears to want. That's understandable given your experience. However, it would be in your best interest to be honest with yourself concerning your intentions.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Everyone is pushing their own barrow trying their best to make my experience fit in with their own egocentric perception of things.

Does anyone here have even a clue as to what is going down? Even the slightest clue?

I asked you a couple questions back on page 2 that you did not answer.

In the above quote, you seem to indicate you have a clue as to why this is happening, so I will ask again.

Out of all the billions of people on earth, why do you think this is happening to you?

Why do you think you are deserving of this kind of treatment from these creatures?

I read your link, and unless I read it wrong, it said something about people who participate in sadomasochism sessions being particularly targeted.

I'd really like to know why you think this is happening to you, and what you have been told while in contact with these aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join