It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Thanks for your post. What happened to your wife if I may ask?

Yes, it is a subject that should be discussed although that has been made hard in my case by people who do not understand and have no wish to understand. I am deleting those people to make the way clear for intelligent discussion without any of the trouble makers.

Feel free to post your wife and your experiences.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Enthralled fan is hereby on ignore for failing to take note of my considerable entreaties to go elsewhere to a thread that she understands.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Don't you think that lower dimensional entities want you to obsess and fear them? Demons and poltergeist have been witnessed producing physical acts. Unidentified implants have been found in people in many medical cases. And lower dimensional entities (reptilians perhaps) are accounted for in many places. Your story and these ideas are not that far out for all of us.

Never the less I still think that you should not obsess on these lower dimensionals or what they've done. You should be focusing on higher spiritual frequencies then those of the reptilians... keep in mind that demons have been with us through history and you're not the only person to deal with lower dimensionals.

The most common thing with lower dimensionals in hauntings, poltergeist, assaults or dream-assaults etc. is that they can frighten the person and infest them with fear, paranoia, anger, depression etc. You must realize that you are afflicted with these as well?

First of all, I do not consider Reptilians in the same boat as ghosts etc.
Secondly, I am not obsessing about them and nor am I afraid of them.
Thirdly, I do have my own path to walk as far as my spiritual awakening and these beings will not step in my way.
I will not stop talking about reptilians just because the mention may cause fear in others. This subject needs to be addressed fairly and squarely.
There are very few who will do that, especially on a site such as this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks for the acknowledgement of my response. Right now I don't have time to bring these experiences to the site.

But I am working on an entire lecture series dedicated to something along these lines. I've done some stand up comedy & currently do a lot of Improv, so I have no fear of speaking in front of people. That skill combined with a good Power Point presentaion would be a better way to serve your request.

That way, the people who show up for the lecture would actually be open to the whole idea, and be ready to learn skills on how to overcome the dark cabal.

BTW, what did you refer to as OP? Ocean Pacific is a pretty much a harmless surf brand from California. And OK, those OP shorts I wore in the 80's were hideous, but, no one ever got hurt by me wearing them. Well...there was that one dude I repeatedly ran over when I was bodyboarding in Pensacola Beach back in 1987. But I mean, I was a local, and he was a tourist...and I mean really! How much could I have hurt him with a polyethelene flexible board?

OK, thats the lesson I'm laying on you blokes...LAUGH! Learn about comedy & how to be funny, because as a few people posted, the reptiles can't eat happy!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by turbosciencewig

lol OP = Original Poster.
Yes I too believe in the power of love can and will defeat these quite obviously evil entities. Keep up your great attitude and may your work be successful. I'd love to come and see your lectures, as I'm sure many would.

Love to all

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
spaceweaver

try the getting to the video the old fashion way, open a new internet, go to www.exopolitics.uk.org click on media objects on the left side. then look to the left side of the screen again and find andromeda contacts and click on that. the video will be available to you from there. for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

manipulate the astral dreamscape and how they can rape in the astral and yet the body is hurt and damaged in this dimension

Ok im done for today... Something like that is impossible. All sex related things concern only our physical world and biological body. That icke and his fanatics... he goes too far in his BS. I dont say that reptilians humanoids do not exist (i'm very skeptical though) but there arent link between reptilians and astral, anyway not the way of what icke and cie believe.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver

Originally posted by teleonaut
I'm done here. I suggest you all follow suit.

/tn.

Thanks for that. This thread isn't for the weak of heart or the feeble of mind.

wow.
first off, before i even commethat particular post i'd like you to hear some other things first.
i only heard about reptilians a few days ago, and have been trying to find out everything i can about them.
mainly on ATS but also through google, wikipedia, and any sites i found off of google.
i didnt (and still dont) know much about the astral dreamscape.
i wont pretend i do.

i still dont know much about reptoids.
considering there's so many kinds described everywhere.
im especially concerned by the ones that can show the form of a human (since a good friend of mine, when i brought this up to him, IMMEDIATELY jumped to "I'm not one of them. i SWEAR!. you believe me right, I would never lie to you" despite me never having insinuated he was)
ive been mostly looking for more information on how to identify them other than "emotionless stare" because i rarely see "emotions" in eyes. i just see eyes, and occasionally tears.
and bloodtype, since im not very well going to insist on a bloodtest on everyone i know.

this morning i woke up sore, and i am currently trying to decide if it was just my imagination or that I've gotten their attention. i'm hoping its all in my mind.

REGARDLESS of my highly gullible nature and my persuasion towards believing you, THAT COMMENT IN PARTICLAR was entirely uncalled for.

once someone tells you they are leaving the thread, attacking them personally by insinuating that they are "weak of heart or feeble of mind" is simply being petty.
this person, supposing they actually were leaving (unlike you who has pretended to leave for good a few times now) has no way of defending themselves, and in all honesty it makes you look like a vindictive person using this thread as a way to attack people personally.

for the record, if my pain were anything more than minimal i would have gone to a DOCTOR. especially if strips of skin were missing.

and even if i were sure of what i had seen, i wouldn't rule out the idea that it had been some*one* or some*thing* else violating me.
especially if someone in the same household were experiencing the same thing.

something like rape is a memory that many victims hide behind other sorrows. or sheer lack of memory.
and if you expect others to hear you out and consider your somewhat "out there" story, you should at least give their more credible story respect rather than e-yelling at the person suggesting it. anger is part of denial, and if you had responded calmly and rationally, you would have been recieved much better by the people in this thread.

when all is said and done, i think i will be returning to this thread in case someone else shares a story that might help me in my understanding of all of this.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
there is no symboligy.... these reptiles are #in aliens tryin to genocide us humans. it was hard for all of us to grasp but that doesnt change the fact that its true, we need to stick together instead of argueing stupid #. we KNO 4 a fact these reptilians along with other alien races are amongst us now and always have been.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
YES, I AM A REPTILIAN AND WILL EAT YOUR WIFES PORRIDGE TONIGHT THEN EAT YOUR DOGS FOOD AND BARF FROM THE MOONBATTERY. OBTW, I AM INVISIBLE! BOOO!

Y'all knock off the Long Island iced tea, huh!?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have also read James Bartley's papers and have self evident proof as a result of my abductions along other things i wont post publicly. Personally, i too have observed his information to be the best, and the most accurate. Why people arent responding to it well is because they have been told the truth is a lie, and the preprogrammed belief systems set off alarms to reject the information. you and i can no longer deny even if we wanted to.. The others dont have conscious recall of the things you and i have went thru. I have also looked thru susans book before i came across your post. I think it is subjective to certain reptilians, not all of them generally. These discussions should be limited to open minds and first hand experiencer's only. Its beyond too many people to try and waste energy arguing a point with someone who isnt listening

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join