It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I have ever read!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Your response is very strange! I do not understand you at all. Nor do i understand anyone here who comes pushing their own barrow of denial.

I do NOT believe that humans were EVER reptilians. Just as I do not believe that chickens were cows etc etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

So in your experience, everyone who has alien contact is fantasy prone?
I don't know why you bother to post here then?

The one thing about this whole thread that has shocked me is the huge river of denial that everyone here seems to be paddling in. Seems to be a lot of vested interests in calling it everything but what it is.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

This thread is not for you Fred Flintstone. I am not here to convince anyone of anything and let alone someone who has not come to terms with the fact that most UFO's that are sighted are flown by an alien. If this simple fact is too much to take on board (excuse pun) then this thread would blow your mind.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
[

Just out of curiosity, I have a few questions, Who are you, What do you do, and what could you be into that would make you a target for lizard rape?

these are serious questions.

I am an ordinary mother. I go to work and do a very ordinary job. There is nothing extraordinary about me.
I do not know why I have had a lifetime of alien abduction nor do i know why there have been dealings with reptilians. I can only guess there is something in my soul history.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
To quote Yoda:

"Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering."

Path to the Darkside, it is. Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmniVersal

Thank you for your response. I have been amazed at what has been thrown at me since i started this thread. People denying that reptilians exist, to saying we were all reptilians once, to aliens don't exist to all manner of things! EVERYONE pushing their own agenda. It is weird?

Very few have been able to address the issue.
Was i raped because i am emotional? Who knows!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If anyone has anything of value to say about the issue of reptilians then please feel free to message me.

I have had enough of what has been going down here. It has served very little purpose and given very few answers.

I am sick of being vilified for what i went through.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal
Your Quote:
What can be done about reptilians?
How can we protect ourselves?

Your answer has already been given and I'm simply repeating it in different words. By ignoring the help others have offered it appears your agenda is different to what I quote above. It appears you simply want others to share in your anger as the author of that site appears to want. That's understandable given your experience. However, it would be in your best interest to be honest with yourself concerning your intentions.

Please point out where help has been offered by a poster? I think i missed it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver

What kind of help are you looking for? Are you looking for a support group, or are you trying to get help on how to stop this?

Have you been to a Dr. the times you have had physical symptoms of this? Aren't you worried you might have some sort of infection? Perhaps a rape kit could have been performed, also.

Have you considered seeking any type of counceling for yourself and your child?

If one of my children was being affected in this sort of manner, I would not be on the internet looking for help from people. Afterall, you said none of us have any clue what is going on.

I am curious to know, if you think sharing your story was supposed to enlighten us in some way?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well you seemed to reply to evryody exceptme, so i'll post what I said again:

Originally posted by Vector J
spaceweaver, I do not doubt that you have had a traumatic experience, prehaps repeatedly, but I do doubt the way you believe it to have happened.

The mind is quite capable of changing our perceptions to alter the concious experience. It is possible that the 'reptilians' you speak of is the way your subconcious has decided to help your conciousmind deal with the trauma of these attacks on your person, prehaps because it is easier to believe in the actions of these fantasy creatures than it is to accept whatever the true reality was.

I personally do not believe in reptilians, and I am quite certain that David Icke is quite insane, and usually I'd jump in here and say you were talking rubbish and that everything you said was baseless and could not be proven.

I will not do that this time though. You have obviously been the victim of some terrible things and so my above idea is there to present one possible explanation that works in accoradnace with your reported experience, and the idea that there is actually no such thing as reptilians.

I wish you well.

And now that you have said the following:

I was a happily married woman who went to bed one night, had a dream about reptilians and woke to find my genitals shredded and in pain. YOU do the math!

I've done the math and worry that I was indeed correct...

*EDIT* I just want to add that the fact that your daughter has been having similar "strange dreams with things trying to force themselves on her or 'into her dreams'" (not your words, my paraphrase), I am now rather worried that I was entirely correct. For the sake of your child please think carefully about what I have said...

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Vector J]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by elendal

Your response is very strange! I do not understand you at all. Nor do i understand anyone here who comes pushing their own barrow of denial.

I do NOT believe that humans were EVER reptilians. Just as I do not believe that chickens were cows etc etc.

You don't have to understand me right now. I had to snap you out of your self-pity and I did my best to do it. Did it help? Only you can answer that question.

Humans were never reptilians, but the "soul", the experiencer, the consciousness behind the body... that is a completely different matter.

You were many different things before, and you will be after. You were the monster children were scared with, and you were the child shivering in the night. You were the cow taken for the slaughter, and you were the man leading it there. That is the nature of this world we all live in.

So before you slip into that self-pity again, gather your senses, and continue the path of learning you have just begun. There are so many things for you to learn out there. Both beautiful and ugly.

Sometimes you will fight, sometimes you will retreat. And you will forgive, and you will take revenge. It is all there for you to find out.

Keep your balances, and you will see it is not all as it seems.

Not even this world is what it seems.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

You can call it what you like. You can make any conclusion that sits well with you. Will it be truth? NO! It will be coloured by your preconception of what it must be.

I would respond to this, but I would essentially be saying the same to you.

I have been amazed at what has been thrown at me since i started this thread. People denying that reptilians exist,

So you are amazed that people do not think that reptilians exist despite the complete lack of objective evidence? This seems like a completely rational thought
I do not want to bust your chops but you need to allow others to disagree with you. Do not assume that you are so much better than other people because they do not believe every bit of information coming from you.

This is the problem with many such as yourself. You believe you are right and everyone else is stupid because they do not agree with you. You see yourself as an enlightened person, and those that disagree as lesser beings. You dwell on issues like reptilians, and despite logic, you see these as the only possible explanation to the issues you face. Isn't it possible that you are so engrossed in this issue that you fail to see what is really happening? Haven't these lesser beings won you over because they successfully distracted you from a greater evil? You are so involved in the study of the astral plane that you neglect the physical realm (this is complete conjecture but it is something to think about when one is studying the metaphysical).

Of course, I do not expect you to read or understand what I have written (all of my posts on this thread). You likely see me as another hate mongering, stupid, debunker.

I disagree with you. I believe I am correct in my assumption, but I do not believe you are stupid. I think you are probably smart, but you aren't able to effectively express yourself due to the internet being a less than perfect medium for human interaction. Also, your intelligence may be blocked by your malicious posts.

This thread is saying "Kill me.... please."

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Anyone that stated to change the emotions to more positive. There were a couple. This isn't really a physical fight. Fight with the light. Sometimes one needs to be surrounded by darkness to see that light. But it's in each of us.

I'm not saying that your emotions caused your experiences. It doesn't have to go that way. But your emotions now are betraying you.

Anger and such are selfish emotions. They are also circular. Anger cannot be resolved with more anger. It just keeps going around and around. It can only be resolved by going above it.

Also, since it's selfish by nature it will ultimately block your connection to the infinite source. And this will ultimately make you like the entities you despise. I don't think you want that path.

Surround yourself and your daughter with love. That may be too difficult for you right now. If so then work on dissolving the negative emotions. Take one step at a time.

The battle is for our hearts and minds. If they keep us angry, irritated, and hateful then they are winning.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The OP is clearly in a reactionary state and is not carefully considering her responses. I ask you to calm yourself, spaceweaver, and put more careful thought into how you respond. This is your one chance with me. I am a very accepting and understanding person and I do not seek to denigrate you in any way. But If you respond in an insulting and degrading manner, I'm going to place you on ignore and my participation in this thread will end immediately.

The perception that I think most of us have of you is that you are in a very manic and defensive state. This is not conducive to thoughtful conversation about the subject matter. You are behaving as if all the posters are attacking you and this is far from the truth. Because of the image you are building for yourself of hysterical responses to otherwise cool-headed posts, it calls into question just how distorted your view of this alleged reptilian dream-scape rape is. It is completely valid for us to express doubt in regards to your claims. This does not mean that we have no sympathy for you or that we are all reptilian disinformation agents. It means that we are seeking the truth and denying ignorance, as we should be.

Also, can someone with a level head please explain to me how a nightmarish dream sequence equates to physical rape? If you can't do this with a clear, logical response, then I am uninterested in your answer, nor will I be convinced by it. I'm willing to listen to reason, but I am not convinced by hysterical hearsay.

Rape is a very strong word. Where do we draw the line on what constitutes it? If a person dreams a sexual assault, does that mean that the person was sexually assaulted? Can the dreamer report the supposed attacker to the police? Will the police arrest the attacker? Will the dreams be used as evidence in a trial against the attacker? Can we expect a Dream Police division any time in the near future? If I dream that I killed someone, am I a murderer? Should I be filled with guilt? I'm sorry, but I don't buy into that.

Let us never forget that the biggest threat to the lives and safety of human beings is still the human threat. Nobody kills more humans than other humans. Nobody rapes more humans than other humans. Nobody defiles more humans than other humans. That is empirically observable and data exists to prove it. And these crimes are perpetrated in physical reality, not on some "astral plane."

/tn.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut
Also, can someone with a level head please explain to me how a nightmarish dream sequence equates to physical rape? If you can't do this with a clear, logical response, then I am uninterested in your answer, nor will I be convinced by it. I'm willing to listen to reason, but I am not convinced by hysterical hearsay.

I did. I think I was quite clear. It is entirely possible that her nightmarish dream sequence was her minds way of dealing with a real physical attack, one perhaps by a person she knew and or recognised, but the simple idea of that reality was too much for her mind to accept, and so it conjured a reptilian fantasy that she could believe.

I'll spell out the idea I am becoming increasingly strong in if you need me to explicitly, but I don;t want to have to state it un-neccessarily. I believe in tact afterall, and think that what I've said speaks for itself...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

I'm not disagreeing with you at all Vector J. Your explanation consists of how the fantasy of reptilian rape could stand in for a real physical rape. Some earlier posts by other members seemed to indicate that they believed that astral rape somehow directly equates to physical rape (consider the post by the OP which said something along the lines of "[...] waking up with shredded genitals"). In other words, as I understand it, you believe that physical rape is physical rape and that astral assault is just the mind's way of coping with what happened physically. I am curious as to why certain people seem to believe that astral assault equals physical assault. It could be that I misunderstood those posters. Hope that clears up my position (please also note that I am inclined to side with your interpretation).

/tn.

EDIT: I somewhat misquoted the OP earlier. I tracked down the post to which I was referring. It is this one.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by teleonaut]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by teleonaut

My apologies teleonaut, you know exactly what I meant and I misinterpreted your post. I too would like to know the answer to the question you posited...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

It's no problem at all. I re-read my post in question and it seems that I did not clearly state my position or clarify what I meant when I asked that question, so it's my fault for the confusion. I should also note that I started drafting that post last night and probably should have edited it more before dropping it out like I did.

This next part is less for Vector J and more for everyone in this thread: I have a sort of highbrow style of writing that sometimes results in my appearing to be a total jerk when that is not my intention. It's hard for me to adjust my style to account for the possible perceptions of others. Bear in mind that I try never to post when I am in any mood other than calm. I'm not out to bust chops, per se, but neither do I so readily accept claims of the type expressed in this thread.

/tn.

Edited to add second paragraph.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by teleonaut]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

So what your saying is they should just drop the "skunk" topics section altogether because it underminds ATS in a whole? If you are thats the best Idea I've heard all week.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
Also, your intelligence may be blocked by your malicious posts.

This thread is saying "Kill me.... please."

MODERATOR: Do you allow a poster to talk like this? I would like to complain about this posters behavior. It is totally unacceptable!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join